PDA

View Full Version : Looking for tasks to give to my sub

Maralicious
09-22-2008, 09:48 PM
Hello all, I am new to this site and looking for a lil help that you might be able to offer me. I am talking with someone that enjoys a Dom/Sub relationship, him being the sub. The problem is that we have an online relationship. He lives in the UK and I in the states. I give him tasks that he has to perform but am limited to what I can do via the internet/phone/texts. I want to try out some new things and asking all subs out there for some suggestions. Which tasks do you enjoy performing for your Mistress? What lil things give you that extra bit of excitement for the day?
I appreciate whatever ideas you can give me. :)

lucy
09-24-2008, 05:49 AM
Hello
ummh, i'm rather new here too and i really don't know what tasks you could give to a male sub. However, i've been given tasks by my Master which can be done easily on a long distance, such as writing a journal (i'm supposed to write it in the old fashioned way, ink on paper), writing down my fantasies and such. Those are tasks that help me get on with my learning and if i do them right are a source of pleasure for my Master.