PDA

View Full Version : How far would you go

Shadowthought
09-23-2008, 12:14 AM
Hi all
I was thinking back about the last couple of weeks and i was thought about how far i would go for my sub (girlfriend) and i knew i would go to the ends of the earth for her and i hate to sound cheese but it’s the truth, i would walk through fire for her. She is one of the most important things in my life and as such i am very protective of her and i would also protect her from anything. I wanted to know what that means for me as a Dom and if it means i was less of one( as in a want to be) and how far would other doms go for their subs?

Demon Dom
09-23-2008, 02:17 AM
I would die for her.

I would kill for her.

MacGuffin
09-23-2008, 02:53 AM
I'd walk a million miles for one of her smiles, and even farther for that thing she does with her tongue.

Ozme52
09-23-2008, 08:32 PM
Being dominant doesn't mean you don't care. Maybe it means you care even more... and that she is even more precious to you for the gift she gives you.

Logic1
09-24-2008, 07:57 AM
I would walk through fire for mine and even further if that was nessecary so Ill chime in with Oz here. "Being dominant doesn't mean you don't care. Maybe it means you care even more... and that she is even more precious to you for the gift she gives you".

well put Oz.

Ozme52
09-24-2008, 08:35 AM
Thanx Logic.

tired.of.vanilla{DJ}
09-24-2008, 09:30 AM
For my Mistress....anything. She is my world in so many ways. i am Her treasure. Love is so pure for us.

Thrasher
10-19-2008, 01:21 PM
It's like:
You want her attention, and her...ultimate satisfaction. So much so that you need her to give you more than half the power...like ALL of it. You want it so bad that you can't have it if you don't have total control.
So, to answer your question, the nature of the relationship is such that you have already gone far, and if it works for both of you, even farther is the only possible answer.