PDA

View Full Version : Sub-wear

vinsint
06-25-2004, 05:07 PM
Interesting enough, when surfing around today looking at the wide variety of things for a 'dom' to wear in the whole bdsm fantasy getup, etc, I notice there's a lack of things for a sub. Don't get me confused, I know that eye candy is just that, as it's not even needed for the lifestyle, but if one was into eye candy, why is there so little for the sub?

Just an observation I wonder if has merit, or maybe not.

sweetplymate
06-25-2004, 05:16 PM
well, my novice understanding is that traditionally clothing is saved for the Dom/me and subs traditionally go about with nothing except their collar (if they wear one) unless there is some particular thing that their Dom wishes them to wear....perhaps some stockings and a corset....or a nice latex outfit...or a simple pair of nipple clamps? the possibilities are endless....

Dslave
06-25-2004, 06:25 PM
Because most Doms prefer their subs naked and "accessible", as much as possible? I don't really know. LOL

MrJerseyGuy
06-25-2004, 07:07 PM
Naked and accessible is good...particularly for public scenes...but I do like to make her wear her "slut clothes" from time to time. I love slut clothes! Particularly if your sub is normally shy and proper in public...dressing her up like a complete whore and taking her out is fun!

Barton
06-27-2004, 07:32 PM
Well the standard issue sub uniform is bare skin. But MJG is on the money with slutty clothes. And these can be purchased in any clothes store.

Barton

thuy
07-05-2004, 01:12 AM
My Master, always keeps me on very very high heeled pumps. And i also have a wide range of erotic lingerie to choose from for his pleasure.

Lord Thomas
07-05-2004, 04:33 PM
Clothing can be perseved as a sign of civilisation and social stature. Thus giving rise to the vast array of Domly clothing as opposed to the spartan wardrobes of submissives.

Further, by limiting the choices of submissives in thier attire a Dom can control thier appearance/accessibility/and public modesty out of His/Her whim. The concept of "slut clothing" and "feminization" by way of attire have been suggested already. As has the open, vulnerable, and accesible aspects of the submissive for the pleasure of the Dominant.

I personally believe that the disparagy in wardrobes between Doms and subs is a reflection of position. That is only opinion and conjecture, mind you, but I like it.

~LT~

AndrewBlack
07-06-2004, 12:47 PM
I agree totally with you about the disparity in clothing althoug in response to the original post on this thread, what is a Dom supposed to wear? I have endless imagination for what to put my sub in, I am never wearing anything special myself though, what do Dominants wear?

Barton
07-06-2004, 03:38 PM
It would depend on how formal the scene was. Or if it was a theme scene. Those might dictate a certain type of dress. But other that that its whatever you want.

Barton

JakBird
07-06-2004, 05:26 PM
what is a Dom supposed to wear?

The right tone of voice, the proper steely eyed glare, the demanding body language...and it doesn't make any difference what a dom wears.

Besides, behind the blindfold they all look alike.

leo9
07-06-2004, 10:44 PM
IMO, it depends on what makes the sub look good and feel objectified. When my precious possession isn't wearing skin or the traditional stockings and pumps, I have a silk tunic for her that hangs from her collar and only covers her front, with nothing at the back. The fact that she's technically decent, but exposed in some important places, makes her feel more vulnerably naked than skin.

Barton
07-07-2004, 12:19 AM
I like that one leo9. Sounds exotic.