PDA

View Full Version : RPGs?

CCBlonde
06-26-2004, 06:44 AM
Has A/anyone ever explored the idea of starting a Roleplaying Game here? Like giallo (Blood and Black Lace), or Ilsa, etc.? Just a thought! :=)

Barton
06-26-2004, 09:01 PM
You may want to ask this question in the comments and suggestions thread.

Barton

fetish101
06-26-2004, 10:24 PM
isn't the subbie task thing sort of like a role playing game?

BDSM_Tourguide
06-26-2004, 11:04 PM
Subbie Task is an online BDSM experience. People actually act out the tasks they are assigned to do. If CC's talking about what I think she's talking about, then it's little more than exchanging fantasy writings. I've seen yahoo groups for those types of things.

slavelucy
06-27-2004, 04:28 AM
(Thread moved to Comments and Suggestions Forum - sl)

CCBlonde
06-27-2004, 11:05 AM
Yes, what I meant was interactive scenarios where characters and plot advance within a broader structure (like soaps, etc.). I think a lot of adult-themed RPG groups are being purged from places like Yahoo!

What interests me is the ability to control the personality, physcial descriptions and actions of my character (though not necessarily her fate).

Thing is, fantasies written by men often portray us as caracitures of women, and I think that reduces the fun for both them and us. For example, one interactive writing RP (at another site) had me in a mini with high heels and red underwear coming from a party. I wrote back saying that I hoped it was a Halloween party, because that's the only way you'd see me dressed like a cheap ho! (Laffin).

Lord Thomas
07-02-2004, 08:47 PM
I like the idea.

But then what do I know?
LT

Finding_Fantasy
07-02-2004, 10:44 PM
I have done similar things and eve owned an RPG site though not BDSM related (well I still own it but it has kind of been put on hold). They can be quite useful tools actually. They help get the imagination going.

CCBlonde
07-03-2004, 05:53 PM
I think you can learn a lot from fantasy. I'm not into those pure fantasy (like Lords of the Rings stuff), but enjoy exploring scenarios where my persona has to react to situations over which I have little control. If A/anyone comes up with an idea, please let me know! thx! :-)

Lord Thomas
07-03-2004, 08:54 PM
If A/anyone comes up with an idea, please let me know! thx! :-) --- CCBlonde

Any ideas on what exactly; fantasies or somewhere to put them?

Fantasies are easy, but it would be probably more to the heart of the matter to address Jinn. Since this is his site and adding something like a catagory for rpgs would be his call to make or break. Just a thought.

LT

CCBlonde
07-03-2004, 09:31 PM
Wow, you got me. That's why I raised the question...it seems like an activity that some would enjoy, but I haven't the slightest idea how to go about it.

BDSM_Tourguide
07-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Wow, you got me. That's why I raised the question...it seems like an activity that some would enjoy, but I haven't the slightest idea how to go about it.

Got to http://www.adultgroupfinder.com and click the search link at the top of the page, toward the right. Type in roleplay or role playing in the search field. The search will net you somewhere between 50 and 125 results for adult-related groups based on role-play ideas, many of which have BDSM flavor. You can also visit IRC and log into any BDSM server and find Gor rooms. They're full of role-players. There are also many available RP chats on IRC.

Tiger
07-04-2004, 01:08 AM
I just wonder what you guys mean exactly about RPG. Is that some game like those main stream RPG games like Final Fantasy series? Or is it just a place for people to chat and exchange ideas?

A hardcore MUD (online text-based game) gamer and I were trying to put up a text-based game. We wanted to start it with the story line of Owned Teacher by thumb. I even got his permission from thumb. But eventually, nothing happened. It would be too much a chanllenge for a small team to develop a graphic game. For text-based one, it's still a big project. We truly don't know how this game should look like. Also, is anyone still playing text-based game nowaday, adult or not?

Mobius
07-04-2004, 06:36 AM
the famous or infamous infocom games like zork and shouch. I used to play them in my old apple II days but that was back in the stone age of the late 70/80's

I do not think they are talking about a program per say but on ongoing story that would be posted on a thread and any one could add to it as long as they follow a faq that list the chariters and general plot line.

I would be interested in such an endever if started. :cool:
Ps I did what TG said to do and there are allot of things out there. But you are missing one ingrediant.
Comunity we have a good one here. And that would make it fun. On a strange furom where you for the most part do not know any one would not be as much fun.
I think if we started one here it would be fun and intimit.
:cool:

Barton
07-04-2004, 08:31 PM
It does sound interesting. Even to me and I do not fancy myself a writer. But with a format it might be fun.

Barton

CCBlonde
07-04-2004, 09:57 PM
I don't think you have to be adept at writing. See, everyone who (can type) can participate. That's what I think is so cool about the concept: you have someone outline a broad structure, then regular ppl (like me) can interact. I'm not a great writer. I'm no artist. But I can type and think, and feel so you can take your character as far as the plot allows. SIDE NOTE: I really didn't think about this until after I posted, but that whole "Pam Andersen" thing would make a great character in a "House of Dolls" roleplay. So we need a Dom/me for guidance, yes?

pangent617
11-14-2004, 04:49 AM
The concept is widely used. The theory is tha the group writes A/Many stories by exchanging dialog responding to situations of other posters and the like. I admin a Sci-Fi type of this.

While the concept is simple, the actual administrating of such a game is considerable. First, the background environment must be written which must define the rules of the game. For instance, a general and understabdable rule would be that no player's character may be killed without the explicit permission of the player, more convoluted is that a player that posts a sub and defines the limits, nust accept any action taken against them wiithin those limits.

It would take some time and effort to set up, but once done it is a great place to practice writing and flesh out storylines.

It would be fun.

Pangent617

azure_eyes
11-14-2004, 09:14 AM
having RP'ed in the java realm and dabbled in tabletop, RPG's can be a lot of fun. you can get creative and play a charater so unlike yourself, it would amaze you to see the words flow on the screen.

i have seen it done in forums such as this, where people post what their char. is doing in relation to the storyline, and i know it can be a lot of fun.

if you wanna check out the java with a whole bunch of different kinds of rp, such as Gor, Vampires/Werewolves etc., BDSM....(because from what i have found, most of the rpg that i have played have had a taste of BDSM in it) check out these sites:

www.roleplayuniverse.com
www.webmaze.com

to name just a couple

have fun!!!
azzie

Curtis
11-14-2004, 10:55 AM
A watered-down version of this is going on in the 'Mobius's Dungeon' thread up in the General Talk section of the Forum these days.

BabySub
11-14-2004, 01:11 PM
If this sort of thing was added here, I rekon I'd be up for it. I've done a few rpgs (board based) in my time, and they can be a lot of fun. On the downside, there's a lot of work to create them. On the upside, once created, if you have members who abide by the rules, then they practically run themselves.

I love writing, but never have the time for a full short story or anything these days.. rp posts I'm sure I could manage though. ;)

I'll keep watching.

Edit: Oh, and again on the upside, they're FUN! :D

Chuckdom19
11-14-2004, 05:33 PM
If this sort of thing was added here, I rekon I'd be up for it. I've done a few rpgs (board based) in my time, and they can be a lot of fun. On the downside, there's a lot of work to create them. On the upside, once created, if you have members who abide by the rules, then they practically run themselves.

I love writing, but never have the time for a full short story or anything these days.. rp posts I'm sure I could manage though. ;)

I'll keep watching.

Edit: Oh, and again on the upside, they're FUN! :D

Might be fun. What do we have to do to get such a thing started? I'm sure I could find a fanny or two in need of spanking.... :D

BabySub
11-15-2004, 08:23 AM
Might be fun. What do we have to do to get such a thing started? I'm sure I could find a fanny or two in need of spanking.... :D

LOL!!!!! Well, the first thing you have to do is decide on a timeline. Historical, modern day, or futuristic. That's what usually happens in a 'normal' rp game. Of course you have Harry Potter, Star Trek, etc going too, but I doubt anyone here would want that....? :o

So yeah... timeline, then how detailed the game is going to be. How many sections etc. For here, you could probably get away with a couple of sections only. One for rules and stuff, and another for the game itself.

In the meantime, I'm sure you'd find a willing 'fanny or two' to practice with... :p

I'm not going to go into LOTS of detail just now, but I'm more than willing to help out when I can if you decide to start one here.

Mobius
11-15-2004, 09:46 AM
LOL!!!!! Well, the first thing you have to do is decide on a timeline. Historical, modern day, or futuristic. That's what usually happens in a 'normal' rp game. Of course you have Harry Potter, Star Trek, etc going too, but I doubt anyone here would want that....? :o

So yeah... timeline, then how detailed the game is going to be. How many sections etc. For here, you could probably get away with a couple of sections only. One for rules and stuff, and another for the game itself.

In the meantime, I'm sure you'd find a willing 'fanny or two' to practice with... :p

I'm not going to go into LOTS of detail just now, but I'm more than willing to help out when I can if you decide to start one here.
Please no historical vicorieon mombo jumbo or nazis for that matter.

I would preffer it be time less. Just the events in a dungeon.

Tina awoke with a start as a cold draft wafted across her naked 40dd breast.
She tried to move to cover her self but found that she could not. Her arms legs and neck were secured with cold steel.

It was dark, She could see nothing. Then she could hear a faint sound. It was getting louder. It was steps, She could her hob-nail boots coming in her direction. Clap clop clap clop, They were getting louder CLAP CLOP CLAP CLOP. Her Terror is growing. SHe did not know how she got in here. The last thing she rememberd was she was at her friends house and had just accepted a drink from a much older woman. Fucking bitch must have been spiked with ghb or some thing.

Clap clop clap clop. Oh god it his getting closer what are they going to do to me?

Were this goes is up up to you. Is it a man or a woman coming after Tina?

Lord Thomas
11-15-2004, 05:47 PM
Mobey, what's wrong with timeline, or setting? I mean you could do the film noir thing with Sam Mobey Private Investigator torturing femme fatales from one end of the city to the other. Or what about crusaders raping thier way across the holy land high on the opiate of religious ferver and the stout draft of bloodlust...

Oh wait that would be like stories or something. :rolleyes:

Seriously Mobey, different threads could have completely different premises. Your very own dungeon is in itself a perfect examle of the watered down version of one of these. If that is what makes you happy so be it. Others may want a more involved setting and detail. Others could even use it as biographical hmmm...?

My point is something like this you could find something you are comforatble with and go with it.

However, before any writing begins the players/authors should agree to some basic parameters of the particular thread/story/fantasy/whatever you want to call it.

In general, I would say that having a plan for the story before hand and discussing it with all your co-writers before beginning tends to work out the best.

Another suggestion, the less amount of characters you have, the better chance you have of getting anything done. The more is generally not the merrier.

I am a fan of these post based rpgs, but I am not sure if there is enough interest here to carry it, or if the all powerfuls would want something like this. Afterall it is not my our site, we just congregate here on the comfy cushions provided for us by others.

~LT~

Mobius
11-15-2004, 06:55 PM
LT the problem with historical rpg's is that they get watered down by all the historical facts. In stead of concentrating on the rape torture and other fun things. We have to worry if the hords are wearing the right codpieces, Oh then we find out that hords did not wear codpieces until the victorian age.

There is nothing worse than a victorian hord without codpiece. :)

Chuckdom19
11-15-2004, 08:12 PM
She tried to move to cover her self but found that she could not. Her arms legs and neck were secured with cold steel.

It was dark, She could see nothing. Then she could hear a faint sound. It was getting louder. It was steps, She could her hob-nail boots coming in her direction. Clap clop clap clop, They were getting louder CLAP CLOP CLAP CLOP. Her Terror is growing. SHe did not know how she got in here. The last thing she rememberd was she was at her friends house and had just accepted a drink from a much older woman. Fucking bitch must have been spiked with ghb or some thing.

Clap clop clap clop. Oh god it his getting closer what are they going to do to me?

Chksng moved his weighty, muscular body slowly down the hallway, to the room of the new arrival. Lord Mobius had new arrivals 2 or 3 times a week, as fast as they could be kidnapped elsewhere and delivered. Whenever possible, the Lord liked to greet his captives himself; today, however, Mobius was away on business.

Continuing his progress down the stairs, he heard the echoes of his hobnail boots nearly drowning out the sounds of the other residents of these dark chambers. Sobs and sniffles from some rooms, muffled cries for help from others. Nothing from room 11, though. The new girl, Tina, yes, Tina was her name; she'll find a few reasons to air out her tonsils before the end of the day. Finally arriving at the end of the hall, he pulled out his key, unlocked the padlock, and swung the door open.

He strode into the room, and let his gaze roam over her pretty form. This one should excite the Lord and his friends! Lots of pretty hair where it should be, good figure, big tits, just right.

"Imagine the procurer got a good price for this one!" he mumbled, half aloud. Well, have to clean her up and get her ready for her checkup.

"Ok, now Tina. Don't get all riled up here, we just need to make sure you're clean and healthy. I'm going to undo those chains and such, just as soon as our inspector gets here. Until then, here's some shampoo and soap, and I've got a gentle hose here to rinse you down with warm water; won't be too hot or cold, don't worry. Here's a sponge and one of those loofah things if you need them. Take your time and get nice and clean; it'll go badly for you if you don't, OK?"

(Who wants to be the inspector?)

Mobius
11-16-2004, 03:35 AM

Chksng moved his weighty, muscular body slowly down the hallway, to the room of the new arrival. Lord Mobius had new arrivals 2 or 3 times a week, as fast as they could be kidnapped elsewhere and delivered. Whenever possible, the Lord liked to greet his captives himself; today, however, Mobius was away on business.

Continuing his progress down the stairs, he heard the echoes of his hobnail boots nearly drowning out the sounds of the other residents of these dark chambers. Sobs and sniffles from some rooms, muffled cries for help from others. Nothing from room 11, though. The new girl, Tina, yes, Tina was her name; she'll find a few reasons to air out her tonsils before the end of the day. Finally arriving at the end of the hall, he pulled out his key, unlocked the padlock, and swung the door open.

He strode into the room, and let his gaze roam over her pretty form. This one should excite the Lord and his friends! Lots of pretty hair where it should be, good figure, big tits, just right.

"Imagine the procurer got a good price for this one!" he mumbled, half aloud. Well, have to clean her up and get her ready for her checkup.

"Ok, now Tina. Don't get all riled up here, we just need to make sure you're clean and healthy. I'm going to undo those chains and such, just as soon as our inspector gets here. Until then, here's some shampoo and soap, and I've got a gentle hose here to rinse you down with warm water; won't be too hot or cold, don't worry. Here's a sponge and one of those loofah things if you need them. Take your time and get nice and clean; it'll go badly for you if you don't, OK?"

Just as soon as Tina was released from her bondage she sprung on poor Chksngand kicked him in the Nads. Chksng collapsed in pain then fainted. Tina ran for the door. But found it bolted and locked. The Soon to be slave panicked. She had no were to go, She had no clothes and there was only one Door.
Chksng started to stir "fucking bitch I"ll get you for that. Tina rolled Chksng over and stomped on his nadds again. Ahh please stop that it is unbarible. Tina smiled and said "oh did that hurt" and kicked him again.

Just then behind her silently Lord Mobius grabbed her around the neck with his powerful arm. He lifted her 2 feet in the air. Tina gasping for breath tried to kick lord mobius in the nads. "clank" Tina's foot eropted in pain as her big toe broke. "Try to kick me in the nuts will you" Lord mobius roared. As he through her againsted the wall. Tina slid down to the floor and crumped into a heap, Shivering in shear terror. "I am always prepared for puni slaves revolting" "Steel plated jock strap". That will teach you haah!

Lord Mobius picked up Tina's mear 95 pounds by her collar that was still around her neck. He trough her back on the cot face down. He picked up the Steel cuffs from wear they were resting and easily snapped her arms in back of her body.

"Call me if this trollip gives you any further truble", Lord mobius cassualy said over his shoulder as he walked out of the room.

Not a bad start any one want to continue?

Curtis
11-16-2004, 01:59 PM
Thank you for the illustration, Mobius, now I understand why Finding Fantasy was so adamant in her rpg that I not give instructions about what characters other than my own were doing.

In the face-to-face games we played for years, players frequently ran each others characters, and there were never any problems. I guess we were just lucky.

BabySub
11-16-2004, 02:44 PM
Lol, good start. ;)

It could be timeless if you wanted it that way, or, in a place like this, you could easily have numerous different threads going, all in different timelines. Both would work here I'd say.

Personally, I have to say that I find the thought of Mobius' Dungeon as an rp game to be very attractive. :o Esp if you use the Roberts images as part of your imagination in the game. :p So I have a thing for Roberts, lol.

LT is right in that the less players you have per thread, the better the thread will run. Actually, I can't really disagree with anything LT posted. lol. Details for this should probably wait, nobody knows if this is actually going to happen. But I for one would be interested if it did. ;)

Mobius
11-16-2004, 04:11 PM
Thank you for the illustration, Mobius, now I understand why Finding Fantasy was so adamant in her rpg that I not give instructions about what characters other than my own were doing.

In the face-to-face games we played for years, players frequently ran each others characters, and there were never any problems. I guess we were just lucky.

Ok if I have comited a fopa then I will cease and disist.

I just noticed that there has been allot of talk about starting one and I tought I would get the ball rolling others can take it and run with it.

It does not have to be in lord mobys dungeon. With some creative flash backs or flash forwards others can take it any were or time they choose.

The only point was to start thats all.

How was tina abducted
were was she abducted from
what is tinas back ground
etc etc.

any one want to take it from her go ahead.
The only central charitor is tina. But Tina could be a fiendish govorment spy with an other name... :)

Mobius
12-29-2004, 11:54 AM
Back to the original topic

I know this is probly old to you all but to me It is some thing new and interesting. I have just discovered what fun it is to go to an online game like halo and go to a hi point and just devistate any one playing no mater what team.

They try to get to you but you mow them down before they can get to you. Just fills me with that chrismas spirit :)

The other thing that I like is to sneak up on another player and shoot them in the head, Great fun.

Constantine
07-27-2005, 11:01 PM
I think it is a perfect idea.

I have a board with tons of RPGs' on it as well as sexual RPGs' and they have worked out quite well. You can work with any topic in the BDSM role and discover all limits with a char.

Take it to a mansion in a secluded area, throw in some sex, murder, drugs, rck n roll, and so much more. Perhaps a brothel, or simply a strip club.

I used a brothel and strip club, added a money hack and it really turned out far better than i imagined.

Especially with VB codes it is quite fun.

You could even add a scheme for that forum to give it life.

RPGs' are a great way to broaden your horizen on anything sexual. Setting up char Bios to let everyone know what kind of char you are playing, give them equipment like chains, cuffs, paddles, clamps, etc.

delish
07-29-2005, 04:15 AM
A fantastic, very open-ended, and extremely well-populated online RPG is a MUSH (Multi-User... something-something...) called Shangrila. You need some sort of client to run the program, but a lot of quality people play there, and they're really helpful. I think the website is shangrilamush.org, but I might be wrong... it's been a while since I've been there. You can toss any manner of character into this dreamland setting (or nightmare, depending upon your role!) and meet a lot of great people. I will warn that most people are pretty into the writing, but considering how many of you write anyway, that shouldn't be a problem for anyone who wants to check it out. As for clients, try something like zmud or mushclient. (A google search on either one will take you straight to their respective websites... I'm lazy.) ;)