PDA

View Full Version : New sub looking for guidance

Veralynne
09-26-2008, 02:48 PM
Hi all!

I just posted on the personals board. I am young, almost 24, and have been slowly discovering my submissive tendencies over the past few years. I am getting out of a long term relationship with a man that indulged some of my fantasies. However, I think with my new freedom I would actually like to find a Master that suits me. I feel as though that is the only way I can be fulfilled in life. I want to have my own personal life in terms of career and enjoying vanilla activities, but I want the core of my home life to include domination and humiliation.

Are there any more experienced submissives out there that could give me advice about finding a Master and how to live as a slave on a more day-to-day basis? I would appreciate any information you could give!!

I hope all of you find the fulfillment you are looking for.

jeanne
09-26-2008, 08:19 PM
The only advice I can think of to give is "be open". I don't mean to fall on your knees for every stray Dom that comes along...but be open and honest with yourself about what you want and need...and what you don't want and need. Then, live it in every way you can. Have an open heart and an open mind. Be giving. Let others see that quality in you. Then, when the Dom for you does come along...you'll recognize him. And he'll recognize you.

It all sounds so mystical and stuff, doesn't it? *shaking my head at myself* But, that's how it happened for me, and how it happened for many others I know in successful, satisfying D/s relationships.

crazy_grrluk
09-27-2008, 01:52 AM
it takes a long time to become a slave and that depends on the Dominant that you finally find to spend the rest of your days with.

Take your time... explore the world around you. As jeanne said do not fall flat on your knees at the 1st Dom to come your way. Take the time to know the man before the Master. never rush into something that might harm you.
find yourself 1st and once you realise exactly what it is you are looking for then you will be ready to find the right Dominant for you.

on a final note dont be too disappointed if you dont find the Dominant straight away... all good things come to those who wait

best of luck
cg