PDA

View Full Version : Because Cages are Fun and Useful

kittenfemme
06-27-2004, 11:30 AM
I've seen all sorts of cages but I've only read about bird cages built for human submissives in fiction. The House of Collars (http://www.houseofcollars.com) now has a birdcage (http://ccp51.houseofcollars.com/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?usr=51F393904&rnd=4063026&rrc=N&affl=&cip=&act=&aff=&pg=prod&ref=steel_cage&cat=BDSM_Hardware&catstr=HOME:BDSM_Hardware) for sale! I want one! *pout* *count pennies*

Barton
06-27-2004, 07:08 PM
Hanging that in my bedroom would be hard to explain. The hooks we have in the ceiling now are bad enough. :D

Barton

sweetplymate
06-27-2004, 08:00 PM
Hanging that in my bedroom would be hard to explain. The hooks we have in the ceiling now are bad enough. :D

Barton

just explain that it is for your very large parrot that just passed away and you are very heartbroken over it so please...no more questions about it.... :D

Barton
06-27-2004, 08:30 PM
I like that answer. The poor birdie. :( :p :D

Barton

kittenfemme
06-27-2004, 08:50 PM
LOL sweetplymate!

sweetplymate
06-27-2004, 08:51 PM
I like that answer. The poor birdie. :( :p :D

Bartonthanks! along with that you could then also explain the hooks, depending on where they are placed, by saying they held perches for when s/he was not caged...which would not be completely untrue...i am sure they hold things and SORT of act as a perch for what or whomever was housed in the cage ;)

i do like that cage though....

~sp

MrJerseyGuy
06-27-2004, 09:41 PM

Barton

I can totally sympathize barton! The big I-bolts on either side of my bed sticking out of the wall have been noticed by more than one guest who asked to use the restroom! Not to mention the cleaning lady!

le forgeron
06-28-2004, 02:22 AM
You can always put flowering/pot plants.
Filling the cage with pot plants, surrounding it with more.
A nice cascade of green plants might look wonderful along the cage.

For bolts from the walls/roof, same goes.

Choose plants with low need of water, and voila... just need some more room to push the plants in while performing.

Barton
06-28-2004, 08:53 PM
I can totally sympathize barton! The big I-bolts on either side of my bed sticking out of the wall have been noticed by more than one guest who asked to use the restroom! Not to mention the cleaning lady!

We do get asked questions from our braver friends. At least they're a great conversation starter.

Barton

AndrewBlack
06-30-2004, 03:16 AM
I'm sure my cleaner knows the score with me being such an absent minded fellow. Accidentally leaving a crop on top of the wardrobe at eye level was very obvious and I left some chains padlocked on the bed frame last week..oops. Wonder if she'd like to wear a maid's outfit next week for me??

Barton
06-30-2004, 07:34 PM
You may have found a great new way to meet potential partners Andrew. :p

AndrewBlack
07-01-2004, 06:38 AM
It's true, the interview could include, 'you will, of course, feel comfortable wearing this ?', a real make-or-breaker. Could end up in trouble I think!

leo9
07-03-2004, 05:58 AM
You can always put flowering/pot plants.
Filling the cage with pot plants, surrounding it with more.
A nice cascade of green plants might look wonderful along the cage.

For bolts from the walls/roof, same goes.

I already have a pretty basket of ivy hanging from a ceiling hook in the bedroom.

As you say, the only problem is finding somewhere to put the plant when the hook has something else hanging from it.

NightDaughter
08-20-2004, 03:19 PM
Well if I really had to I could fit into my Parrots cage, it would be a tight fit, but I could fit in it.

Master is getting a cage, or rather there is one that has been offered to us that he's taken an interest in that if it fits me will become part of my life. If not eventually once one is found that I fit nicely then it will become part of my life.

kittenfemme
08-20-2004, 09:50 PM
That sounds lovely NightDaughter. I hope that the cage works out and that you're not forced into a tiny birdcage... though that could be an interesting way to keep a submissive still while they're zapped with a violet wand. :D

csr
08-26-2004, 07:30 PM
Not too long ago we were at a BDSM craft fair in Hamilton, ON. There was a guy displaying some chain mail creations and one of them was a hanging cage (http://www.chainmailguy.com/cmgpix/cage1.jpg) made from chain. It was beautifully put together and obviously secure. The big bonus of course is that when you take it down, it flattens to the round wood floor and would easily slide under a bed. As soon as I read this thread I was trying to remember what the guy's name was and finally figured it out today.

His site is found at http://www.chainmailguy.com/naughty2.htm

allalone46
08-26-2004, 09:59 PM
just explain that it is for your very large parrot that just passed away and you are very heartbroken over it so please...no more questions about it.... :D I don't think that anyone would believe the parrot story. try a condor.

Barton
03-16-2005, 07:16 PM
Has any one ever used, or had used on them, a cage??
I have been doing some thinking and would like to hear about the pros and cons.

e.b.
03-16-2005, 07:44 PM
Has any one ever used, or had used on them, a cage??
I have been doing some thinking and would like to hear about the pros and cons.

Ummm, yeah, I use 'em every day at work...they're great for keeping the cats and dogs apart...oh, wait...I forgot, I'm not supposed to be a smartass! ;) Seriously though, some of the larger dog kennels you can get for your home look pretty damn comfy with a big fluffy comforter inside!! It all fits with my golden rule of bdsm shopping...it can all be found at home depot or the pet store! :D

eb

Barton
03-16-2005, 08:40 PM
Ask Kats what a smart ass gets e.b.

:eek: