PDA

View Full Version : Self Slave

hurt me
06-27-2004, 12:33 PM
I have slave interests and am male in case you didnt know and was wandering what sort of slave stuff I could do on my own.

Barton
06-27-2004, 07:28 PM
There are quite a few things that you could do by yourself. We have the Subbie Task section in the dungeon. Dominants assign tasks to the subs there. The subs have to perform these tasks usually by themselves. You might want to go there.

Barton

wannabeXopsed
06-28-2004, 12:55 PM
Well, from a newbie's point of view, until you find a Dom and you want to be prepared, the subbie task forum is a great place to start. Barton is so smart. Try his first taks. I have learned many things about myself and what is involved with being a submissive. Slave is another term of which you may want to get a grasp of. But learning discipline and endurance is one that you are going to need. Much endurance is needed. Such as standing in a corner in one position for set amount of time, or kneeling is another self inflicting training place to start, when it feels like 10 minutes only to find it has only been 3 minutes. I had no idea what standing straight up with my hands behind my neck that could be so hard. Try to fix dinner with anal plug in, or shower with icy cold water. There is plenty of preparing yourself that you can do that is great for training, and when you find a Dom/me you will be all that more ready to accept the role as a submissive. Please come on over and join the subbie task forum. It is easy to figure out and all the Taskmaster are great, understanding, and of course TG is the Brain. I am more prepared than I was 2 months ago.

T

Barton
06-28-2004, 08:32 PM
Thanks wbX. :)