PDA

View Full Version : role play roles

new master
06-28-2004, 05:54 AM
im looking for ideas of d/s role play roles. sub and i dont have much in the area of costumes (i actually have none unless you count thongs) sub has a schoolgirl out fit and a couple of outfits that could pass a "peasant girl" but we are looking for other roles we could play out. any ideas from the wise ones here?

le forgeron
06-28-2004, 06:05 AM
ok, open question then...

With costume:
What about some roman senator (start of era period) ? (some white sheet should do)
A monk robe could lead to some inquisition-scene revival/witch trial ?

Without costume... a business suit ?
You could play Bill Clinton, if you have a round room...
A security guard with a black suit and black glasses... (and some muscles ?)

Without any formal costume, it might be hard to use the costume as the base of an impersonation.
But haven't you even some 'traditional' garnement (If you ride horse, you might have some tight pants, with some boots: let's impersonate a horsebreaker/trainer).

new master
06-28-2004, 07:01 AM
thank you for the ideas le forgeron i especially like the roman idea will probably put that one into play soon now if you could help with my scavenger hunt idea youll be batting 1000

Dslave
06-28-2004, 07:07 AM
Maybe a trip to a costume shop, lingerie shop, toy shop or even a thrift shop might be a fun trip for you both. But, until then, things don't have to be elaborate. For a maiden outfit (though, it isn't going to and doesn't have to be exact period) you could get a long white shirt or nightgown and a vest, along with a skirt. Men are fairly easy. If you get a good set of boots, tuck your pants into them, and a gain a simple white dress shirt will suffice in making a fairly decent Master outfit.

A little white dress and some mary janes could make a "good girl" outfit. And, as mentioned, a regular plain old suit can make a "daddy" or a "boss" or a very sexy and sleek refined Master on his lunchbreak. lol

White shoes and white dress, with a little paper hat and a little red cross painted on it and instant "nurse". And, well, a doctor all he needs is a white coat. A thermometer, a popsicle stick for a tongue depresser.

How about a good pirate kidnap scene? Again, the boots tucked in the pants, an oversized shirt, and a scarf. If she has an old prom dress and dress shoes she can be a princess, just make her crown or tiara out of a hairband and some glitter.

The most important thing you need for roleplaying isn't even clothes. It's your imagination. Granted, clothes and props are nice but when it isn't possible then your good old imagination should be able to do the job. When I was a kid, I didn't need much to become a princess or a slave. It's more in the attitude than what you are wearing.

slavelucy
06-28-2004, 04:47 PM
The most important thing you need for roleplaying isn't even clothes. It's your imagination. Granted, clothes and props are nice but when it isn't possible then your good old imagination should be able to do the job. When I was a kid, I didn't need much to become a princess or a slave. It's more in the attitude than what you are wearing.

i totally agree with you there Dslave, roleplay is, IMHO, 95% imagination (inc. attitude, atmosphere, dialogue, dedication to the role etc). When i was a kid i was the same, didn't need a great deal of 'props' to become a princess, school teacher (yikes!) etc. In fact, when i started masterbating (when i was maybe 11 or so), i became lots of different roles in my head, no help required!

In terms of the actual question, i really like le forgeron's idea regarding the inquistion; this is such a coincidence, because this is something i was discussing with my dominant very recently. (mmmmm!)

If you wanted to use things you have in, i think maybe the two extremes of innocent girl/complete slut (or even prostitute) could be a good way to go...(not at the same time, obviously! :D) she'll probably have stuff (clothes, make up, hair stuff etc) that could be used for such scenarios...and it would also require very little expenditure in terms of your own outfit.

HTH and have fun :)

sl

Dslave
06-28-2004, 05:45 PM
If you wanted to use things you have in, i think maybe the two extremes of innocent girl/complete slut (or even prostitute) could be a good way to go...(not at the same time, obviously! ) she'll probably have stuff (clothes, make up, hair stuff etc) that could be used for such scenarios...and it would also require very little expenditure in terms of your own outfit.

EXACTLY. It takes probably stuff she could find in her own home to make her from a schoolgirl to a slut. Or a librarian to a wench. For the more conservative or younger roles use very little makeup, put her hair up in braids or ponytails or even a bun, and have her wear flat shows for the sluttier older roles use lots of makeup and keep her hair long and flowing and wild, then put her in some heels. Honestly, that covers alot of ground with a little imagination.

Barton
06-28-2004, 08:29 PM
Fifteen to twenty-five dollars and you can get a white smock at a medical supply house. Ten bucks for a cheap stethoscope. Use a white sheet over a table and you are all set to play doctor.

Barton

new master
07-02-2004, 06:07 PM
again thank you all ther ideas were very crative and im looking forward to using many of them especialy the roman senator very stimulating

new master
07-03-2004, 10:04 PM
we just tried the roman senator idea and had alot of fun even got some good pics many thanks again :D :D :D i just cant stop grinning

Lord Thomas
07-08-2004, 08:34 PM
Got an apron? Other parts fo a maid's uniform is optional, but a featherduster can be a particuarily torturous device.;) The victorian gentleman and his victimised housekeeper could be as fun as the roman senator.

Hope this helps.

~LT~

Barton
07-08-2004, 08:48 PM
Ah, the imagination is a wonderful thing.

~d~
07-08-2004, 09:27 PM
*wink* just an idea.... but what about body paint... more than one ravaging warrior has entered a sleeping village wearing nothing but a little warrior paint... and i think most of them lived in an pajama optional worlds...:D

Mobius
07-09-2004, 03:45 AM
you are all missing the obvious. She has a school girl outfit what about the naughty school girl and the princible.

Ranai
01-16-2005, 11:23 AM
Role play is creative. Set the stage, use one's imagination, dress up, slip into one's role, fanciful dialogue, integrate favourite BDSM activities and fetishes, improvise, surprise each other... I would like to approach the subject from this angle:

What activities do you get out of it?
Which mental concepts do you play with?
Which emotions do you trigger?

NB: Lacking experience, I haven't tried most of this stuff. I am mostly using my imagination here. Does any of the following make sense? What is way off the mark? Nor am I asking because I want to amass costumes and try it all out in the near future. I admit that I am asking mainly out of idle curiosity. I would love to read what you people enjoy, and why...

Teacher - student
Success and failure, reward and punishment. Tasks – interesting or boring ones. Play with taboo eroticism. Age play.

Punter - prostitute
Slutty outfit, inviting/provocative posture and dialogue, assess the goods, agree on price.

Doctor / nurse - patient
Poke body orifices. Shaving, enemas, urine play. Shiny metal instruments.
D: I know what is good for you. It is all in your own best interests.
S: Undress in presence of clothed professional. Be in someone's care. Technophobia.

Maid service
Posture training, train unobstrusiveness.
D: Have a servant at one's beck and call. Get the washing-up done. Be served a nice dinner. Criticise and praise.
S: Be meek and silent and obedient. Try to walk gracefully in those awful high heels. Aim to please and give satisfaction.

Family roles
Play with incest taboos. Closeness and intimacy. Endearments. Punishment. Age play.

Mistress / Master - slave
In the sense of legal property. Historic costumes. Acquisition scenes. Have the slave undress and show off his/her assets. Intimate inspections.
D: A sense of ownership. Total power.
S: Be a piece of merchandise. A sense of belonging. Total powerlessness.

Kidnapper - victim
Abduction. Transport victim from place of capture to place of captivity. Long-term imprisonment and bondage. Let Stockholm syndrome do its thing. Arrange 'ransom'.

Play rape
Struggle, adrenaline bursts. Knife play, bondage, gags. Rough sex.
D: Make threats, inspire fear and horror.
S: Fear and horror.

Spoils of war
Verbal challenge. Pursuit and combat to get the adrenaline going. Informal overpowering or formal surrender.
D: Be the amazon who captures and ravishes her prey. Or be the male marauder doing ditto.
S: Put up a fight and be conquered.

Pirate - prey
Ropes. Knife play. Douse victim with buckets of water.
D: Lots of colourful swearing and gloating. Tear victim's clothes to shreds and other uncouth activities.
S: Call the captor a dirty fish-smelling villain. Struggle and yell. Watch your ship go down in dismay.

Goddess worship
Play with distance and closeness. Lots of grovelling and adulatory dialogue.
D: Feel very special indeed (i.e. get a big head).
S: Be an unworthy speck of dust. Bask in attention of a superhuman being.

Military training
Physical exercise. Verbal humiliation. Boot and uniform fetishes.
D: Order people about and be instantly obeyed. Watch them sweat for you.
S: Be ordered about and obey instantly. Crawl around in the mud and get dirty. Closeness with buddies. Peer eroticism among fellow trainees. Eroticism of authority figures.

Military interrogation
D: Good opportunity for menacing dialogue.
S: Fear, helplessness, play with fear of death. The sub can in a way direct the scene by deciding when to remain stubbornly uncooperative, and when to divulge previously agreed upon strategic secrets.

Police interrogation
D: Opportunity for the dominant participant to feel good about herself/himself: I am doing it all in a good cause, in the interests of society.
S: Either innocent victim of police brutality, or criminal with guilty secrets.

Trial
Formality, pomp and circumstance.
D: Be addressed as 'Your Honour'. Interrogate. Reprimand. Sentence. Be the harsh judge. Or exercise mercy.
S: Be addressed as 'prisoner at the bar'. Be caught in the machinery like a Franz Kafka character.

Prison
Clanging doors, metal restraints, uncomfortable clothing, awful food, verbal humiliation. Play rape by ruthless guards or horny fellow inmates.
D: Terrorise inmates. Let them stew.
S: Bleak dismay. Boredom. Terror.

Mock execution
Play with fear of violent death.
(Tricky, obviously, and to be approached very carefully.)

Animal impersonations
D: Train, direct, reward, punish, cuddle. Look down.
S: No need to contribute dialogue - use body language instead, plus a few creative noises. Be cute, stubborn, obedient, dirty, playful... Consume food and drink in unusual manner. Learn new tricks. Look up.

Furniture
D: Objectify someone. Use someone as 'something'. No annoying chatter.
S: Become an object. Endure discomfort. Exercise patience. Lots of patience.

Mad scientist - human guinea pig
D: Mess around with weird tools and potions and stuff. Eccentric behaviour welcome.
S: Technophobia.

Alien abduction :abduct: (does anyone actually play this? All that alien makeup... :rainbow: )
D: Eccentric behaviour very welcome.
S: Technophobia, horror of the unknown.

And so forth...

What kinds of role play do you like?
Which activities, mental concepts and emotions make these roles attractive for you?

Ranai
01-17-2005, 10:50 AM
Just discovered a nifty thread in 'Sexual fantasy' on this theme called 'Dress up/Costume play...' Thanks for sharing! :)
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1966

Ranai
01-30-2005, 05:26 AM
:bump:

I am bumping New Master's thread to the front again, because I am still very interested in this topic.

Role play roles... which ones do you like to, or would you like to, play? Not online, but physically, using your bodies and all the senses.

And what makes particular roles appealing? What do the players get out of them?

Or do you perhaps think this looks like a very sad list of stereotypes?

If so, how could BDSM role play be made more creative and individual? Invent names and sketch biographies for the fictional characters whose roles you assume during a role play scene?

I would very much like to read about your predilections and wishes.

ProjectEuropa
01-30-2005, 10:11 AM
im looking for ideas of d/s role play roles. sub and i dont have much in the area of costumes (i actually have none unless you count thongs) sub has a schoolgirl out fit and a couple of outfits that could pass a "peasant girl" but we are looking for other roles we could play out. any ideas from the wise ones here?

Artist and model, though this is out of my real life. Even if you can't draw, if you seriously try to draw your model you will observe things about her you have never observed before and remember more about her physique than you now remember, even if you think you have explored everything there is to explore about her.

Then as Egon Schiele did, he drew his models masturbating and himself masturbating too. Or as Rodin used to say when he had had enough of sculpting, 'Now is the time to enter the cathedral.'

Mummify her for body casting. Come to think of it, having experienced being covered in mod-roc (plaster bandage) which you do for body casting. Its a wonderful way of encapsulating someone. You are certainly going no where once you are covered in mod-roc. Though if you try this make sure you have done all the preliminaries. I once did a body cast of a model with her legs spread so her cast could stand akimbo for a dance pose. It was not for anything sexual but I plead guilty of devious and salacious thoughts as she was stuck fast in the cast.

Ranai
02-01-2005, 11:51 AM
The artist and model idea sounds great. Drawing someone is so intimate, and distant at the same time. It's also a wonderful opportunity for a 'clothed dominant / nude submissive' scene.

Alternatively to Egon Schiele's masturbation (...makes me imagine somewhat blurred pictures...) one could experiment with various uncomfortable and sexy poses.

For a submissive who tends to be fidgety, posing for a drawing must be a reeeeaaaally good exercise in patience and obedience.

Master13
02-02-2005, 02:54 AM
One thing I've learned from rpgs, is that using an accent can go a long way towards feeling like your in character. If you can't pull off an accent, then just changing your speach pattern can have a similar effect. If you're a medieval peasant girl, use old English. If you're an android, speak in a monotone voice, and don't use contractions. If you're a pirate, talk like a pirate. You get the idea.

ProjectEuropa
02-02-2005, 09:15 AM
:bump:

I would very much like to read about your predilections and wishes.

Hmm This sprang to mind the other day. When I worked in the Probation Service, one of the offenders I was dealing with had to see the Senior Probation Officer for a disciplinary interview and the threat of being taken back to court. When the young offender returned I said to him, perhaps he'd better get himself back on track or next time the SPO might have something harsher to say. He said he didn't mind seeing her because when she (the SPO) got in full flow he just imagined putting his cock in her mouth which enabled him to enjoy the experience. It wasn't long after that I had to see her (SPO) for some paperwork she wasn't happy with and she gave me a tongue lashing. I took a que from the young offender and imagined putting my cock in her mouth. It worked a treat. I found the whole experience was transformed into something rather delicious.

So I suppose I'm suggesting a disciplinary interview where the person being disciplined ends up with the satisfaction. Hmm I'm not sure how that fits into D/s relationship but I suppose with a little imagination it can.