PDA

View Full Version : sexual scavenger hunt

new master
06-28-2004, 06:59 AM
another idea i need help with.....i want to sent my sub on a sexual scavenger hunt (you know have her follow clues to find items or complete tasks all leading to a fun night at home) but need ideas as to what to make her hunt for. a few obstacles, 1, no $ for buying items. and 2, children around the house all day, so nothing overt. things we have to work with ar sexy clothes/lingerie, whip, cuffs, butt plug, dildo/vibrators, candles, digital camera, and a video camera. any ideas would be appreciated

Dslave
06-28-2004, 07:12 AM
I don't have any ideas off the top of my head right now but I think it's a great idea. Especially, if you use the items she finds, in the end. Maybe give her little punishments (or big ones, I don't know) for the items she doesn't find. And definately give her a time period to find the items.

One suggestion, if you are worried about the children, have her look for items that may not be actual sexual toys but that could be used as sexual toys. For instance a spoon or some rope. That might make it more fun and also easier to do with the kids around.

MrJerseyGuy
06-28-2004, 07:31 AM
I don't have any ideas off the top of my head right now but I think it's a great idea. Especially, if you use the items she finds, in the end. Maybe give her little punishments (or big ones, I don't know) for the items she doesn't find. And definately give her a time period to find the items.

One suggestion, if you are worried about the children, have her look for items that may not be actual sexual toys but that could be used as sexual toys. For instance a spoon or some rope. That might make it more fun and also easier to do with the kids around.

LOL!!! Sorry that just made me laugh... I was remembering when my sub and I first started playing. She went digging in the toy cabinet one night for something. Suddenly her head popped up and she said "What are the forks for?"

MrJerseyGuy
06-28-2004, 07:51 AM
Anyway on a more serious note...

I'm guessing you are talking about sending her out of the house on this little hunt. I am a big fan of public humiliation... I'm sure you'll get other suggestions, but if you want to put some time into this...

You might consider hiding some very obvious sex toys in some very public places. At the same time making sure she has nothing to conceal them with (purse, bag etc). I can see the fun in that... sending her into a "fine dining" type of restaurant to retrieve a giant dildoe that is hidden behind a book or in the men's room or something. Of course she could find a place to conceal it...but that might be half the fun!

I'd love to hear how it plays out

wannabeXopsed
06-28-2004, 01:44 PM
That sounds like so much fun New Master, If I was going to play it would be in the house, hence no money. You would be able to place sticky notes that she would have to follow to the letter. Lets, say you are in your favorite place, and tell her to go brush/comb her hair, she can not ask any questions, but to follow the notes. The sticky starts out with directions that she is to remove her clothing and dress in front of you with your favorite lingerie. Then follow the next by finding all the next items in the order that she is told. Find her nipple clamps, they may be hiding in the your pants pocket and she will have to find them, and place them on herself and show you. Then she will have to find her anal plug that has been placed in a bottom drawer that she will have to find by crawling around on the floor, or finds it under the bed. Then she will have to insert it herself for you. Failing would mean 20 lashes when she finds the whip.
The camera will have to be found also, strategically place these items so she is bending and walking a lot with her anal plug inside. She has to light candles and save one for later, if that is your pleasure. Then as the last item to be found would be the cuffs, and which is in the ice box, when she is to get you a glass of ice water to drink, or whatever, and a glass of ice for her. And bring the cuffs with her as they will be cold and chilly to put around her wrists, to make herself available to you. Then before the last link goes on she is to put the ice, which is wet, so not to hurt her, inside of her pussy so it will melt. This is just a thought, and maybe give you some ideas, I hope it helps. But I think it would lots of fun, and depending on how much she wants to be used is totally in my both your hands.

T

myri_SN
06-28-2004, 04:18 PM
LOL!!! Sorry that just made me laugh... I was remembering when my sub and I first started playing. She went digging in the toy cabinet one night for something. Suddenly her head popped up and she said "What are the forks for?"
so what are the forks for, huh huh huh ? telllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll pweeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeee :D

Dslave
06-28-2004, 05:38 PM
You might consider hiding some very obvious sex toys in some very public places.

LOL You might meet some new and interesting friends that way, too.

MrJerseyGuy
06-29-2004, 04:58 AM
so what are the forks for, huh huh huh ? telllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll pweeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeee :D

Since you ask... It was actually an idea from this forum from back a year and a half ago when I first started experimenting with a willing sub and wanted "guidance" Although forks were never specifically mentioned!

I was looking for advice and someone suggested sensory deprivation or stimulation. Bound and blindfolded she, of course, is nervous and doesn't know whats coming. One minute its nipple twisting and pulling with pliers...followed by ice cubes running over the nipples then on different parts of her body... at somepoint I came up with the idea of using two dinner forks and running them up and down her body, between her legs, etc. with varying degrees of pressure. Kind of what some women do with fingernails.

Inexpensive and very fun since she doesn't know what she is feeling! As you push harder at different areas of her body they begin to scratch and it leaves her wondering where you are going with it.

When she is in a high state of arousal, it is a very erotic sensation.

new master
07-02-2004, 06:05 PM
thank you everyone! the ideas were very helpful and creative i cant wait to put them into play