PDA

View Full Version : embarrassed little boy's apology

teach59
09-29-2008, 08:27 PM
this little boy is ashamed that he was late returning from his time curfew that Mistress Kari required of me. ........this little boy knows how very fortunate he is to be serving, training , and learning from such a stunning and powerful Goddess who truly makes this teacher in real life feel so inferior to her........this little boy can only hope that someday he will become even half the woman that Mistress Kari is........Your little boy remains on his knees in awe and admiration of You always.

Luvs Her Leash
09-29-2008, 08:33 PM
Thank you my little boy, I do accept your apology, I know it was a one time occurrence and you will, without good reason, never be late again...and Thank you for your admiration to me, your Mistress...You are a good little boy and may get off your knees now..

~faerie~
09-29-2008, 10:39 PM
a very nicely done apololgy.

Luvs Her Leash
09-29-2008, 10:49 PM
Thank you....He really is a good little boy!
kisses for my slave

Mistress Amanda
10-04-2008, 08:20 AM
Such a great apology.......very sincere...You have done well Luvs Her Leash . Your boi seems to have learned well from You , and it's evident the boi fears and respects you , as all boi's should.Well done!!!. It is even more impressive that You have taken the mind and soul of an older teacher..something dear to my heart.I'm envious of You.

Mistress Amanda
10-04-2008, 08:34 AM
looks like Your Mistress at some time will be releasing you when she finds a Dom.When she does.........you may crawl over and beg me to consider you for training.....and teach , the Ruler will be used!!!

Hime
10-05-2008, 07:39 PM
That was very nice! Kari, how do you find one like that? :D

Luvs Her Leash
10-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Thank you ladies for the replies, I just kept my eye on him, knowing he was the one for me...A very very good little boy he is...Do not plan on releasing him anytime soon....He will be serving me for a long time....Wont you my little slave bitch?

teach59
10-05-2008, 08:59 PM
I am very fortunate that Mistress Kari has allowed this little boy to serve her , and look forward to a long lasting relationship based soley on pleasing Mistress in any way She demands and continuing to learn how to be a good little slave for her...Respectfully Yours always Mistress.

~faerie~
10-05-2008, 09:56 PM
it sounds like it will be an interesting journey. i hope you both enjoy the ride :)