PDA

View Full Version : S is for Spanking...

CookieMan
09-30-2008, 10:01 AM
Hmm. In looking through here, I haven't seen Spanking by itself. Thus, I say S is for Spanking. Be it delivered by hand, done with a paddle, a belt, a flogger, a whip, a cat, a razor strop, or anything else you can imagine. Feel free to share ideas, techniques, or call me a blind fool because this has already been addressed! :icon176: Do it for fun, do it for punishment...just do it already. I'm a huge advocate of spankings, though with my doll, it's for fun rather than punishment as she happens to enjoy pain more than your average pick-uh-nick basket. she loves it, I love it and it leaves her arse a beautiful cherry red and hot to the touch. What can be more fun?!

Subbottom
10-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Hello CookieMan, I share your interest in spanking wholeheartedly. I am a mature, white male, married(my wife is not into spanking), have been in the CP scene for 2 yrs. I have been spanked, strapped and caned. I will e-mail you and give more details. Regards, Subbottom.

shyslut
10-03-2008, 06:55 PM
First meeting with my dom and he spanked me with his hand and then a paddle. Warming up my ass as well as inner thighs and other tender bits. The he started flogging. He flogged me between my legs and he flogged me on my waist and then he flogged very hard on my ass. I was in heaven!!!

He says soon we will try caning. Im scared by ill try it!

angela_shy
10-03-2008, 07:09 PM
...lovely! :hubba:

xbrontex
10-21-2008, 06:12 AM
Nothing better than a good spanking to get things warmed up at the start of a session. I like to be unrestrained but threatened with harsh reprisals if I move or whimper, it makes me concentrate hard and I am dripping wet in seconds.
There are many household implements that can be useful, naturally the hand and trouser belt come to mind, but there is the hairbrush, plastic or wooden serving spoon (I like the hard plastic ones best), the egg turner, flip flops or flat soled rubber shoes, handbag straps.... just to name a few that we have tried.

Timoty
11-07-2008, 03:28 PM
First of all, I am very clear on whatare punishmnets and whatis "pleasure". I never use spanking as a punishment. Primarily because that woul then preclude it from being used for pleasure. I also believe that pure spanking (ie, not caning, flogging, or other mechanical ass whippings) is done with the hand. There is something cathartic about skin on skin, warmth on warmth, sting or sting, etc etc etc. I can raise whatever blood vessels I desire without the use of an implement, and, feel the very things (cheek jiggling, etc) that I am seeing. Anyway, just My opinion on the topic.

Spankmeplease2009
02-07-2009, 11:30 PM
I love a great many aspects of BDSM. But for me there is nothing quite like a simple spanking. Just you, the spanker, and whatever they are spanking you with. Sometimes I think the things that are the most simple are the best.

moco
02-12-2009, 06:50 PM
I have not been spanked for a very long time, it wasn't until recently that I became interested in the lifestyle or even knew what BDSM meant or was. I am as of yet a bit fearful of being spanked and yet the thought of it makes me tingle, maybe I am more then just a little interested. So until I get spanked I guess I can just think about how that will feel on my tender bum as I wait.

nawteeone
04-30-2010, 12:44 PM
I love a good spanking, whatever the reason for it! My favorite is when M feels like kicking it up a notch, and and gives me the warning "Don't flinch." *shivers*

The Novice
03-20-2012, 09:20 AM
I would have to agree with you on "S is for spanking". It is the whole reason I am here. My wife likes to be spanked, so I came here to learn to be a better spanker for her.

Jim
04-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Spanking ... Spanking ... Hmm .... Even sounds nice to hear
spanking can be from a light tap to a cane beating
it depends a lot on the desires of the spanker and spankee
if unsure then go slowly at first and keep a good level of communication going ..

Spanking .... Spanking .... Hmmmmmm

jim