PDA

View Full Version : Keeping the labia pinned open (sort of)?

loonytunes
06-29-2004, 12:28 AM
Hi i am planning a scene this weekend that will involve a long period of bondage for my sub, throughout this i want to have her labia spread/pulled open and clipped/attached to her thighs, the last time i tried this was using clothspins, with a small bit of chain on each so that i could tie off the chain against her thighs, it was ok but the pins are a little bit to intense for protracted use, anyone got any ideas of anything that can be clipped to her lips as it were :) but is a little wider perhaps with enough grip to hold on under duress but relatively comfortable, im a little stumped on this one......

le forgeron
06-29-2004, 01:32 AM
What about some nipple clamps.
Not the screwing ones, nor the japonix ones, but I'm sure some large nipple clamps could do the jobs.

MrJerseyGuy
06-29-2004, 04:45 AM
I haven't personally engaged in this...give me time! But it sounds like something that a decent set of nipple clamps would be suited for. I purchased the type that have a screw for adjusting the tension. The adjusting screw prevents the jaws of the clamp from closing completely. That way they maintain a firm grip without inflicting overly distracting pain or damage. I'm sure they could be easily modified for your purpose.

Of course there is always the option of piercing the labia... but now I'm letting my imagination get the best of me!

stummer
06-29-2004, 04:50 AM
if you got the time and the money i can recomend these people. www.steelwerks.ca they make lovley things for the pierced and unpierced, hope it helps. :)

loonytunes
06-29-2004, 06:12 AM
I love the idea of piercing, but thats now a hard limit i'm afraid, she had a bad experience when she had her nipples done thats put her off piercing for life :( (hit a nerve somehow it seems) so its clip on only i fear

myri_SN
06-29-2004, 07:01 AM
Hi i am planning a scene this weekend that will involve a long period of bondage for my sub, throughout this i want to have her labia spread/pulled open and clipped/attached to her thighs, the last time i tried this was using clothspins, with a small bit of chain on each so that i could tie off the chain against her thighs, it was ok but the pins are a little bit to intense for protracted use, anyone got any ideas of anything that can be clipped to her lips as it were :) but is a little wider perhaps with enough grip to hold on under duress but relatively comfortable, im a little stumped on this one......
thos metal bulldog paper clamps work, nice wide area and flat so they wont create too much pressure on one spot :o

Dslave
06-29-2004, 08:18 AM
if you got the time and the money i can recomend these people. www.steelwerks.ca they make lovley things for the pierced and unpierced, hope it helps.

Awesome site. But, I only saw stuff for males. I wonder if they make custom pieces for women. If not, does anyone know of a place that makes similiar pieces (in other words, extreme custom pieces) for women, as well?

EDIT... Found the female pieces. LOL They get lost in the huge list of male pieces. But, I am still interested in finding other places that offer custom pieces for females, if anyone knows any.

Mobius
06-29-2004, 09:38 AM
Is this what you were refering to ?

The discription said that it can be hooked to rings or clamps and the center section turned to expand the unit.
Ow

myri_SN
06-29-2004, 10:27 AM
seen similar on www.wildcat.co.uk it's called labia spreader or so i think, and it has to piercing rings, one on each side to keep the labia open

redEva
06-29-2004, 02:25 PM
use surgical tape

Mobius
06-29-2004, 02:27 PM
use surgical tape

Ow!! What if there was hair there, Were Down there :eek: :)

funtime37
06-29-2004, 02:37 PM
Shave it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D

myri_SN
06-29-2004, 03:04 PM
pervertsssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

sowwy had to say that for a change :D

allalone46
06-29-2004, 03:21 PM

Yes we all are. At least that is what I was brought up to think of people that think, and do the things we do. And proud of it.

Mobius
06-29-2004, 04:05 PM

Ok now is that correct English is it pervertsssssssss!
or is it Pervie or Perverti like Octopie.

one must use the correct English at all times :)

myri_SN
06-29-2004, 04:53 PM
hmm, well seems i got everyone's attention now :o
so what ya wanna do if it was wrong english?
and i got an excuse, living in UK now but english is only my fourth language
and anyways, i'm innocent :p
night

Mobius
06-29-2004, 05:22 PM
hmm, well seems i got everyone's attention now :o
so what ya wanna do if it was wrong english?
and i got an excuse, living in UK now but english is only my fourth language
and anyways, i'm innocent :p
night
Minx!
you are forgiven.
But maybe a small penance for your insolence is in order.
Seeing that I do not have a cane long enough to reach you.
I think you should grow your hair down there. Only to wax it off with the method of your choosing.

myri_SN
06-30-2004, 04:15 AM
sowwy no can do, SN won't let that happen, he wants it off always :p

AndrewBlack
06-30-2004, 04:28 AM
Octopi is correct, the -e is added if said plura-of-molluscs are encased in pastry....mmmm.....pie...

slavelucy
06-30-2004, 05:01 AM
....mmmm.....pie...

LOL

*also looks lost in little pie reverie*

er..ahem...anyway, myri, i am a little confused as to why you're calling everyone perverts for mentioning shaving genitals (which is the point at which you suddenly took issue with it), you wanna explain it sweetie?

sl

myri_SN
06-30-2004, 05:10 AM
LOL

*also looks lost in little pie reverie*

er..ahem...anyway, myri, i am a little confused as to why you're calling everyone perverts for mentioning shaving genitals (which is the point at which you suddenly took issue with it), you wanna explain it sweetie?

sl

i'm innocent i swear, just noone ever believes me, master always says i look guilty :( (but he's a perv to :eek: and a sadist, says i wouldn't want him any other way)
but i'm innocent
and the shaving wasn't the reason lucy, i just had to say it for a change, in chat i always call everyong pervert, they are used to it, but i'm no perv, i'm innocent, me just a tiny lil innocent sweet kitten ya know :D :rolleyes:
didn't offend anyone did i? (hope not) :o

stummer
06-30-2004, 06:54 AM
here a picture of the non peirced labia spreaders.

stummer
06-30-2004, 06:58 AM
No here are the non pierced labia spreaders :o http://www.steelwerks.ca/20_extreme/_extreme_SET.html , also just a point of knowledge are one of the most painful piercings, So you should try and have another go at piercing, try and find a piercers that is recomended there are far to many people out there piercing who have far to little knowledge .

myri_SN
06-30-2004, 08:07 AM
here a picture of the non peirced labia spreaders.
wow they are beautiful :eek:

jaeangel
06-30-2004, 12:42 PM
Clothes pins can still work, you just have to loosen the springs a little. Take a clothespin apart, and bent the metal springs with vises and pliers so that it doesn't close all the way. Another thing you could do is put something in between the jaws of the clothespin to keep it from closing all the way. You know, kind of prop it open. I use a broken paintbrush handle on one set i use on myself, and a slim twig for the other set I have for my nipples for long-term wear. See if tht makes the sensation a littleless intense. With a prop the jaws will still close around the flesh but won't grip as tightly.
I hope this helps!

leo9
07-07-2004, 10:37 AM

You say that like it's a bad thing? 8-o

mlc02
09-08-2004, 12:48 PM
use surgical tape

It stikes me that clothes pegs, bulldog clips or clamps are all too long to allow the labia to be stretched wide open - my first thought was to use a couple of staples but I guess if she's not into piercing then she might well object to those - I like the idea of surgical tape - hair would just make it more fun - but then I came up with the idea of
Super Glue

You could just glue the labia directly to the inside of her thighs - let's see her explain that at the emergency room!

let me know how you get on!

/mlc

duktig flicka
09-08-2004, 12:53 PM
You could just glue the labia directly to the inside of her thighs - let's see her explain that at the emergency room!

Actually, I'm pretty sure you can unsupeglue things with nail polish remover. Of course, that would really sting if it made it into her pussy, which would be just terrible , wouldn't it?

mythicat
09-08-2004, 02:16 PM
Dunno if I'd want to be puttin Super Glue/Krazy Glue/model airplane glue/etc in an area with that much blood supply. They're cyanoacrylates and I suspect you wouldn't want to absorb too much. Altho, interestingly enough I know you can use them to close wounds in a pinch. So I could be wrong.

Just a cautionary note to all you
out there who might seriously think about trying it. :p

spike
09-08-2004, 02:58 PM
They're cyanoacrylates ...
That's easy for you to say!

Spike

Mobius
09-08-2004, 04:12 PM
Actually, I'm pretty sure you can unsupeglue things with nail polish remover. Of course, that would really sting if it made it into her pussy, which would be just terrible , wouldn't it?

I would not do that Nail polih remover is basically acetone. And having the misfortune of getting a little bit in a cut I can tell you that stung like a mother f*&^*(%.

It would no dought really hurt in that area along with evaporating all the natural oils and stuff that nature intended down there.

As for closing wounds with "crazy glue"

I is now being sold over the counter for that very purpose.

mythicat
09-08-2004, 06:19 PM
That's easy for you to say!
cyanoacrylate cyanoacrylate cyanoacrylate cyanoacrylate cyanoacrylate
cyanoacrylate cyanoacrylate cyanoacrylate cyanoacrylate cyanoacrylate
:D

I would not do that Nail polih remover is basically acetone. And having the misfortune of getting a little bit in a cut I can tell you that stung like a mother f*&^*(%.
It would no dought really hurt in that area along with evaporating all the natural oils and stuff that nature intended down there.
As for closing wounds with "crazy glue"
I is now being sold over the counter for that very purpose.

That figures. And my assumption about its toxicity was incorrect. Super glue really only poses an inhalation hazard, or under certain conditions a burning hazard. As far as using acetone/nail polish remover, apparently soapy warm water and time are the recommended solvents...plain warm water if the stuck parts would be irritated by soap (ie- eye area).

Material Safety Data Sheet for ethyl cyanoacrylate a.k.a. "super glue"
http://www.sirchie.com/msds/cna102.pdf

mlc02
09-09-2004, 06:00 AM

Yep that nail polish remover would really smart! :D - but why release those lips anyway - why not just leave them glued in position? Much easier to :p that way!

/mlc

slickroadway
09-14-2004, 02:46 PM
if your on a low budget you might try a small
chip bag clip,they have a wider surface area
and a lighter spring...

myri_SN
09-16-2004, 01:05 PM
out there who might seriously think about trying it. :p

hey mythicat you can't do that, saying pervertsssssssssssssssssss!!!! cause i got the rights on calling everyone else perverts cause i am the innocent tiny lil kitten... bats eyelashes and stuff.

mythicat
09-16-2004, 01:26 PM
hey mythicat you can't do that, saying pervertsssssssssssssssssss!!!! cause i got the rights on calling everyone else perverts cause i am the innocent tiny lil kitten... bats eyelashes and stuff.
Everyone else is doing it! :D

slavelucy
09-16-2004, 03:24 PM
Just a cautionary note to all you
out there who might seriously think about trying it.

Oh good god, there's two of them; heaven preserve us. :rolleyes:

:D

sl

mythicat
09-16-2004, 03:57 PM
*turns to the apparently serious business of brushing absently at her clothing, ignorning you all*

You could swear you detect the faintest rumbling coming from her throat...
;)

Lord Douche
09-16-2004, 10:53 PM
Do you think the paddle, or the crop will be the suitable implement to use on these two "innocent" little girls? :D Eyelashes won't be the only things getting batted ;)
LD

leo9
09-17-2004, 12:54 AM
Do you think the paddle, or the crop will be the suitable implement to use on these two "innocent" little girls? :D Eyelashes won't be the only things getting batted ;)
LD
There's no need for gratuitous violence, just gag them. With a big double dildo, so they can glare "It's YOUR fault!" at each other while learning not to choke on it.

Lord Douche
09-17-2004, 09:32 AM
There's no need for gratuitous violence, just gag them. With a big double dildo, so they can glare "It's YOUR fault!" at each other while learning not to choke on it.
What an excellent idea, Leo. Oh, ladies... *wanders off in search*
LD

mythicat
09-17-2004, 09:42 AM
Will you tie her onto my lap too? :)

myri_SN
09-18-2004, 04:25 AM
well as much as i would let you do that, it's nto my choice, peeks over at da boss. :D :p

Curtis
10-17-2004, 03:12 PM
Not that I want to break up this hissing match, but superglue will also come off of its own accord as the skin it's glued to ages and sloughs off. She'd probably pop loose in 5-10 days if left alone.

Dododecapod
10-18-2004, 11:00 AM
Octopi is correct, the -e is added if said plura-of-molluscs are encased in pastry....

Actually, in English, it's Octopusses. Octopi is the Latin, and incorrect in English.

It just started to be used by twonks who wanted to sound superior to everyone else.

Down With Twonks!

NightDaughter
10-29-2004, 11:41 AM
Well for me, Master enjoyed using closepins, that keeps me well open for him and works nicely for extended periods of time (upwards of a couple of hours or so).

luck to you,