PDA

View Full Version : The Amoral Island (Open to any number of M or F)

Razor7826
10-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Grandfather always told me there was more to this island than the scenic view and gallery of servants. I didn’t know until he passed away the reason for his knowing smirks.

How could those fools have gone and croaked without naming me the unequivocal successor? What sins have I committed for them to condemn me to this brutal game? It’s only been a week since his death, and already the island is starting to slip from my reigns. The maids and servants have been getting restless, all fully aware that my word no longer means what it once did. Without my grandfather’s orders to bow to my power, I am nothing to them except one that they can never outright harm.

It’s been many centuries since our traditions were written in place, that fateful contract signed by the seventeen sons and daughters of Roland Witherborn. The contract still resides in the central hall for all to read, the text faded, the scroll yellowed and cracked. Ten of those offspring left the island with a relatively tiny pittance, unwilling to risk it all for the great reward. Six more stayed behind and lost everything, joining the already large stock of slaves to form the basis of the island’s servant class. Of those seventeen children, only one stood as the proud heir of Roland Witherborn, but all of those who fled bound themselves and their descendents to the rules of this island. I grew up reading the rules, over and over through those plates of glass, never even thinking that I would be forced to fight for my inheritance. Though written in a long unused dialect, I know their meaning.

1) All slaves must follow the Master’s every command, and he or she may use any force necessary to bring the slaves in line.

2) Murder or life-threatening force against any heir of Witherborn is strictly forbidden, and is grounds for immediate banishment from the island and forfeiture of all its wealth.

3) A Master may name his successor to take over the island and its wealth. If no successor has been named at the time of his passing, then the title will become open to all living descendents of Roland Witherborn.

4) The Ritual of Domination may strip any heir of all rights and brand them a slave for life. The ritual may only be performed by another heir, and is as simple as adorning the target with a slave’s collar. If the collar remains in place for seventeen consecutive hours, the ritual is complete, removing all protections granted upon them by these sacred laws.

5) During a time of contested inheritance, an heir may claim the title of Master by presenting the Chalice of Witherborn, hidden somewhere on the island.

6) All rules concerning Briar Island and its relationship to the mainland shall be administered by the family of Frederick Louis.

The rules are many centuries old and have not accounted for the way the world around us has developed. Mainland slavery was abolished long-ago, and sovereign territories are no longer determined by mere squatting. According the attorneys, we are located just ten miles beyond France’s territorial waters, and have made good with all local governments. Were any regional visitors to… disappear, let’s say, I have the word of the local governors that the issues will be handled discretely.

Who will arrive to challenge my birthright? Who will have answered the lawyers’ call to come to his forsaken island, unaware of the sad fates that will befall almost all who dare? Our family’s blood has spread so much over the countless generations that I’m certain the arrivals will be from every continent and class.

My blood is beginning to boil. How could my family do this to me, pitting me against posers for what should be rightfully mine? For Christ’s sake, I could end up a slave for the rest of my life. What did I do to deserve this?

----

OOC: You can be anyone you want, be it an island-born servant, or one of the distant family members vying for control of the island. The characters’ are really, really distant; like, sixth cousins or beyond that have never even heard the names of the others, so it isn’t really incestuous.

Somewhere on the island, carefully hidden, is a vault. Each arrival at the island has been given a key alongside their invitation by the mainland administrators, and only by filling each of those keyholes can the vault be opened. Inside rests the chalice that symbolizes one victory, meaning there are two routes to victory—perform the Ritual of Domination until only one heir remains, or steal each of the players’ keys. (When somebody finds the vault, it just so happens to have a number of keyholes corresponding to the number of ‘players’.)

If you choose to play this game, please state your preferences for scenes, be they MM, FF, or MF. Note that you cannot choose to be dominant position only; most people will end up losers, so you must be willing to play the role of a slave-- if you are captured/enslaved by an incompatible person, the captor will just happen to decide not to claim his spoils. And for those that are roughed up in captivity, how willing they grow to be is up to you, and if you don’t want to be in a dominant position, you can basically play a bait role, one of the hapless men or women that has arrived at the island with no hope of victory. Or one of the maids, currently in a state of semi-rebellion until a victor is crowned.

How will you play the game? Will you kidnap and collar your rivals, drug them into a stupor, steal their keys, make alliances, befriend the servants and convince them to fight for your side? How thorough of a trap must one lay in order to have a rival pinned? It is all up to you, but remember that you can’t decide actions for other people. You can swing a candelabra at somebody, but it is up to the victim to come up with a way out.

It goes without saying the content will veer towards heavy non-consensual themes, and the emotional responses to forced slavery. If a person is going too far with a scene, go ahead and PM them, but there will be rape in this story.

Always keep in mind the passage of time, especially if there are many participants. The seventeen hour limit for the slavery ritual should be minded at all times.

I understand I am asking for a lot in this Role-play, but I truly believe it has the potential to be something great. And, if it works out very well, I am interested in adapting it for the library, though I’ll utilize the premise on my own if there aren’t at least three other people interested in playing. Always present material for the other person to play with, and keep it in first person perspective. I’m a stickler for characterization, so please, be descriptive of your actions and motivations. If you have any questions about the lore, ask me in-character (or in a PM).

Razor7826
10-01-2008, 09:32 PM
The invitation sent by the lawyers of Fredrick & Sons to the potential heirs.

2-10-XX
To ___________________

I regret to inform you of the passing of Gregory Witherborn, Marquis of Briar Island. As he did not specify a proper heir in his will, you, as a fellow descendent of Marquis Roland Witherborn, have been determined an eligible candidate to be his successor. Enclosed is a four-thousand euro travel fund and a pendant bearing the family crest; should you decide to vie for your inheritance, make sure you carry that pendant with you at all times.

Briar Island is located fifty miles off the coast of Southern France. At the port city of Saint Correns, you may charter a vessel to ferry you to the island. While guests are allowed, they are not encouraged due to the nature of the island traditions.

We hope you make the right decision and accept your responsibilities. The inheritance process will start on the 22nd, so it is strongly advised that you arrive before that date.

Signed,
Frederick & Sons

Razor7826
10-01-2008, 09:33 PM
The sound of a distant horn notifies me of the first arrival. The game will begin in earnest soon, but the exact specifications of it all need not be revealed until the memorial banquet, to be held tomorrow evening. There are hints at what is to come all over the island, though, and it would take a fool undeserving of the Witherborn blood to remain oblivious until I reveal the rules of the island’s game. Collared servants, locked dungeons, and chains everywhere, incorporated into the original villa as it expanded and grew to support the growing slave population. It is family custom to only allow mating to occur between islanders and mainlanders, and that applies to both servants and family. Some of the recruits understood their purpose before coming here, but most did not. Unprotected by our codes, the servants don’t have the normal restrictions against violence.

Those recruits never stand a chance, enslaved before they have any idea what is happening. I only wish the new arrivals will be every bit as easy the prey.

I look into the mirror and wonder what I’ve done to upset my family. Five-eleven, thirty years old, slightly tan skin, and perfectly managed-black hair, I’m the spitting image of my grandfather when he was my age. I’m fit, too, something that our ruling bloodline was most certainly not known for.

I’m wearing a tailored grey suit that I’ve left unbuttoned, as usual. Just outside my bedroom is Mary, my favorite maid. She nods in acknowledgment then follows without word; though she knows I have no power over her anymore, I’ve been brutal enough to both her body and soul that she wouldn’t dare think of crossing me. She was my first capture, claimed while she was spending a summer in Saint Correns studying marine biology. I wooed her through charm and booze, and by the time she realized the nature of the island, there was nothing she could do to escape my grasp. She’s short and appears to be frail, her long blond curls descending down to her shoulders and glasses covering her gentle blue eyes. However, she packs quite the punch when she tries.

Together, we exit the manor to find a car waiting. Mary opens the door for me and I climb in, a bit shocked to see one of the other maids driving the car. It’s only a thousand feet or so down to the pier, but I appearances are everything when you’re trying to make a first impression.

The boat is in the distance, and on it comes the first of my competitors… or perhaps more.

OOC:
Name: Micheal Witherborn.
Hard Limits: No M/m, trampling, mutilation.

Chuckdom19
10-02-2008, 12:35 AM
The breeze tossed my red mane hither and yon, forcing me to sweep it aside from my green eyes. This small craft was called a delivery boat for the surrounding islands by the captain; from the smell, it spent too much time hauling raw fish. It was dirty and uncomfortable below; I chose to spend my time sitting on my travel-trunk before the wheelhouse. Submission to the wind and spray was a small price to pay to avoid the other passenger and the rarely-bathed crew.

Returning here to the island of my family's heritage was no pleasure. The harrowing journey from my adopted home in Christchurch seemed to have taken forever, and I was getting tired of sleeping in a different bed every night. Just two more hours and I would be in the ancestral mansion, hopefully for a long time. The 4000-Euro travel fund would NOT extend to getting me back to beautiful New Zealand.

I had been told of the family's methods by my parents; they had coached me about conditions on the island and the means necessary to win the inheritance. Mother had the courage to leave the place when she was young; she wished me to be victorious over those who had tormented her when she was a child. I had inherited her curves and coloration, but Father's height; at 6'4", my 42D chest just looked average rather than too much of a good thing as it would on most women. I had hardened myself over the years, my service in the Defense Forces having taught me several of the martial arts and the discipline to keep myself fit.

I admit freely that I looked forward to having a slave-class of servants on the island. The urge to dominate ran strong in my soul, and having the opportunity to 'play with' someone who would not be able to argue was the final lure that brought me back from half-a-world away.

The pier was in sight, and several people waited near a classic black Rolls-Royce. The Laundelet body, not available for more than 40 years, reflected the few roads and short distances on the island. One man approached the ship as we docked and smiled in recognition. My hackles rose as I saw him; we would soon be vying for dominance. May the best woman win!

OOC:
Name; Marigay Smythe
Hard limits: Extreme mutilation, scat

Razor7826
10-02-2008, 10:59 PM
Things have been pretty lax over the last century or so, with numerous barely-related families of heirs occupying the manor, but things are going to change soon. Normally we are forbidden from collaring fellow free-born heirs, but those rules no longer apply. A period of contested inheritance is like pruning the family tree cutting off the undeserving and ensuring that their useless blood never gets another shot at Witherborn’s legacy. Though I am the only free heir on the island, it wasn’t always this way before. In my early childhood, there were other families here, several distant-off shot from what I believe was my great-great-grandfather. Since an heir has always been named, those men and women were protected from the ritual.

The boat comes into view, and I see her standing on its deck. She’s tall and wears decent clothes—nothing that would reveal her as an heir of Witherborn except for the longing look in her eyes. She wants this island’s wealth for her own, but she can’t have it.

She looks like she could break my arms, but no matter. I know the island in ways none of my rivals will. The secret passages, maze-like halls, everything else that comes from growing up on the sprawling family estate, all tools to be used to my advantage. It wouldn’t be hard to drug her and drag her into some forgotten corner of the dungeons, leaving her to rot as the ritual slowly ticks towards completion.

The woman isn’t packing much but a nice rack, it seems. There’s no chance she has anywhere near the number of weapons and poisons that I have in my stash. And what can I say? From her looks, I think I shall rather enjoy using them on her. I can see it now, this poser to my wealth kneeling beside my bed, stripped completely naked except for the collar around her neck and chains that bind her body.

I am there waiting on the dock for her as she steps off, and I greet her. “My name is Michael Witherborn, and Gregory was my grandfather. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Miss…” I await her response, hoping to keep our introduction brief and lead her back towards the manor with few questions asked of the inevitable game.

OOC: While we will return to the manor together, and I hint at the upcoming opening dinner, that won’t actually take place until more people decide to play; I hope we see many more arrivals over the next few days.

Chuckdom19
10-03-2008, 09:51 AM
"Marigay Smythe, Mr. Witherborn. I am the daughter of April Witherborn, and, I believe, your cousin. Gregory was my great uncle." The man had an air of confidence and arrogance which would be detested in polite society. I reached forward and shook his hand as my trunk was loaded onto a small cart. Slaves took it from there, hauling the heavy piece of luggage in the direction of the big house visible in the distance.

The elderly vehicle awaited, door open, with a slave standing to be of service as needed. I was assisted into the car and Michael followed.
We conversed a bit about the upcoming meal and the starting of the Ritual. Both of us were tense during the drive, it seemed... I know I was. We approached the Manor House and stopped in the portico, entering the front door about the same time as my luggage cart was approaching the house from a more direct path in the rear.

I looked back towards the pier, watching for a second as the slaves unloaded the remainder of the cargo. A beautiful woman opened the door for us, assisting us as we entered the entryway. Michael indicated the door woman, telling me that she was Jasmine, and was to be assigned to me for my personal needs and desires. I thanked him for his courtesy, and followed Jasmine to my suite, where my locked trunk was waiting for me. It would be several hours before the meal; I used the time to clean up from the difficult voyage.

Sitting in a hot tub a few moments later, I savored the delightful scented oil Jasmine she had added to the tub from my trunk. I would, of course, not utilize anything that I had not brought myself; my parents had warned me of the methods and such the others would use in their efforts to win the inheritance. I had, however, been pro-active in many ways. In fact, I had already activated one weapon.

Razor7826
10-03-2008, 11:32 AM
The bitch claims to be my cousin, but I’m not sure about that. There’s a long history of everyone trying to relate back their lineage to the most recent master, to present their blood as pure to the Witherborn line.

It doesn’t matter. I won’t be breeding with her, but she looks strong—an ideal candidate for pairing with a mainlander.

Parting ways, I retreat to my chambers, with Mary following like the devoted pet that she is. Once inside my room, I address her quietly. “Keep and eye and ear on Jasmine. Though she is still somewhat obedient, I’m still willing to nip the problem in the bud if she shows the slightest signs of defying me.”

“Yes, Master,” she mutters before walking into the hall with determined haste. I close the door behind her and lock it shut. It’s time for me to do some reconnaissance. I find the hidden switch and open the portal to my own world.

Though my grandfather died without making me the master, I still claimed his bedroom as my own, and that meant free-reign of the underhalls. When this expansion to the original castle was built, hundreds of years ago, the insane and paranoid Master made sure that he would be in complete control of the manor at all times. To that end, his room—and only his room—was used as the entrance way to secret halls, built between the rooms and halls of the manor proper. Nobody but the current master knew of the hallways, and it wasn’t until after I claimed the bedroom that I knew they even existed.

Stone corridors stretch in three directions. Glimmers of light shine against the walls every thirty feet or so, marking the spots where I can gaze into the inner workings of the manor. Most of the maids don’t even know these corridors exist, and the few counterexample wishes she didn’t. I reach the end of a long corridor and descend down the dark flight of stairs. At the bottom is a thick metal door, and behind it lie my most precious secrets. I open the door and enter.

Three former maids line the walls, blindfolded and gagged, completely bound with chains. These were my grandfather’s private pets, the final resting place for defiant maids and servants that could not be domesticated. Once they enter here, they can never leave alive, for they know too much about the manor they were born to serve.

The only one I recognize is the young one, a twenty-year old brunette that disappeared without a trace six months ago. Everybody in the manor thought that grandfather had her killed for disobedience, but it seems like he found a much better use for her.

The other two maids I don’t recognize at all, and I suspect they’ve been down here decades. One looks to be about forty-some years old, her . The other’s hair has gone completely white, but her body is still firm. My grandfather must have let them exercise and fed them well.

They almost died of starvation before I discovered these underhalls, but I’ve taken great care of them since then. Cum pools from their cunts onto the floor from the past few days. I need to take care of them while I have the chance. I undo their ballgags, one by one, and feed them like babies. I spoon the health food into their mouth, and put a glass of water to the lips to wash it down. They don’t even speak a word the entire time, no matter what I ask. The youngest almost answers but swallows her words, while the other two pretend not to hear me at all. What did my grandfather do to them that was so brutal? Do they even remember who they are, decades after spending a life in these tiny cells? I’ve been wondering a lot over the last week, but my concerns for their mental well-being don’t keep me from using what should be mine.

I crawl between the legs of the middle-aged woman and lick her cheek. She twitches, but then allows me free reign over her body. I caress her smooth, tight skin as a pump gently into her cunt, soon dumping my load. Her pleasure is none of my business.

Once my duties are done, I return upstairs to spy on my competitor. She’s bathing, and I can’t help but admire her body. I pause to savor the moment before returning to my chambers to take an afternoon nap—one of my favorite past times. I fall asleep with a hard-on, dreaming of what I will do to this Smythe woman once the game begins. My traps and schemes are already falling into place.

Razor7826
10-03-2008, 11:33 AM
OOC: How are traps determined in RP here? Is there ever a 'moderator' that keeps track of what schemes/traps/poisons we've laid, or are we just expected to 'keep it honest'?

collared_kitten75
10-10-2008, 10:28 PM
I casually check the front right pocket of my favorite pair of drab green Banana Republic cargo shorts for the key that had arrived in my mailbox a few short weeks ago. Secure that the key is still there, I stuff my wallet, still thick with the remnants of the 4,000 Euros that had arrived along with it back into my hip pocket.

Shouldering my backpack, I half-step, half-jump from the chartered yacht to the fast-approaching dock. I make my way quickly down the length of the dock to the rocky shoreline of the island itself. "So this is it, Briar Island, land of my forefathers," I mutter to no one but myself, "doesn't look like much."

I check my Nike watch, already adjusted from the Eastern Standard Time of my native Louisville, Kentucky, to the time zone of this tiny island of Kentucky. "Well, I'm here in time for the dinner, assuming there's going to be some transportation provided," I mutter under my breath as I look around for a driver or shuttle or something.

Finally, spying a castle in the distance, I set off, by foot, up the rocky road. My thoughts are focused on the game before me, and the prize, control of the island. "I bet this rock will sell for a pretty chunk of change," I think out loud, "and even if I lose, I bet this competition will land me a spot on an even more popular show- maybe even Survivor." Thoughts of Survivor cause me to quicken my pace toward the castle.

OOC
Name: Jason Speed
No hard limits, would prefer to be collared early on by a female player/character

Razor7826
10-11-2008, 06:36 AM
One of the maids returns and tells me of the new arrival. She offers to greet the poor schlum, but I tell her to hold back. I want to watch this specimen and gauge him in an unperturbed environment. I grab some binoculars from my closet and head off, exiting the manor and lurking far off the beaten path.

He doesn't look like much. I doubt he's going to be much of a threat.

It's funny, isn't it? The first woman to arrive is built like a truck, while the first man is barely worth mentioning. Still, there could be a lot to learn from watching his behavior.

collared_kitten75
10-11-2008, 08:03 AM
Invigorated by the sight of the castle, I start to jog toward it, slowly building speed into a comfortable run. My Teva sandals are not made for this, but I suspect they will serve well enough over the short distance.

Thirty minutes later, I have still not reached the castle. "A lot fricking farther than it looks," I mutter to myself as I slow to a walk, catching my breath, "you'd think what with the travel money and all they'd have a driver here for me."

I check my watch and start back into an easy reason. "Don't want to miss dinner."

Razor7826
10-11-2008, 11:14 AM
He's wandering around like an idiot and clearly has no idea what is waiting for him. If only all of my competition were as ill-prepared as him. There are some rivals deserving of my attention. I return to the manor and tell a maid to show the poor-man to his room.

There are more important uses of my time, after all. Plans must be schemed and traps must be set. As much as I wish to lock my rivals in their rooms until the game begins, the island is theirs to explore. The original castle, the more modern extension, the beaches, the cliffs, the woods; there's a lot to do, and I'd much rather see them waste their time exploring for pleasure than laying traps of their own.

collared_kitten75
10-11-2008, 12:34 PM
My mood brightens as I see the car approaching, black, a smallish European make that I don't recognize. 'Finally, some transportation,' I think as the car pulls to a stop just in front of me. My view of the driver is blocked by deeply tinted windows.

As I move toward the front passenger side door, the driver's side door open and out steps a woman, a naked woman- naked, that is, save for a leather collar locked snugly around her neck. I clap my hands and point at her. "Ha, you must be one of the island slaves."

This is great. I'd read a little about the laws of Briar Island before my trip here, but I didn't really believe it, or what my parenst had told me either. This is like some sort of adult Disneyland. The naked woman and I move closer toward one another. Even as she is reaching out to take my backpack, I am moving in to get a closer look at her collar. "Ah, how cute, you have a little name tag. Let's see who you are," I say taking the name tag hanging from her collar in two fingers, "Sillitta, eh? Is that Italian."

The girl stiffens under my approach, but does not pull away. Finally she speaks. "Perhaps you should allow me to get the door for you, so that I can get you to the castle in time for dinner."

"Oh," I stutter, letting her name tag fall back against her collar, "I'm sorry. Lead on then, um, slave Sillitta."

During the ride back, Sillitta says essentially nothing, but I ramble on, full of questions about the 'fake slavery' practiced here on the island. She seems annoyed during the five minutes that it takes to reach the castle, and greatly relieved when the car finally comes to a stop.

Sillitta looks at me and cocks her head. She really is pretty with tanned skin, and short, but unruly black hair, but there's something hard about her physique. 'She must work out tons,' I think, 'because she clearly doesn't do anything more strenuous than drive this car, and maybe carry some luggage from time to time- slave or no.'

I allow Sillitta to take my backpack and follow her into the castle to my room. I watch her tight little ass the entire time. 'Nice.'

Chuckdom19
10-11-2008, 06:04 PM
The long, relaxed soak done, I run through my quick routine of exercises to keep things tight and in shape. A bit of cardio to finish up, a quick shower to clean off the sweat, and I dressed in jeans and a tee, with some running shoes. There were still a few hours before the scheduled dinnertime, so I set out to do some exploring.

It was not long before I was in a copse, surrounded by thick undergrowth. And here was a pit, covered with a 'grass' throw! One of Michael's first poor efforts at a trap, no doubt. Climbing down carefully, I found the entrance to an underground tunnel at the bottom! Hmm... perhaps a 'hiding hole' or some such, rather than a trap. Pulling out my torch, I inspected the opening and, lo and behold! An electrical connection to the door. A moment's effort and I jumped the indicator's line, making the connection ineffective. I crawled into the tunnel, and was shortly able to straighten up inside! A long tunnel with light at the end lay to my left; the tunnel to the right dark and foreboding.

Deciding to trace the left, a quick jog and I found the source of the light; a bare-stone exit at the base of the rocky hills along the North edge of the island. Perhaps a spot to take note of... I drew this onto the rough map I had created from my grandfather's memories and my own observations. Returning to the tunnel, I dashed down the tunnel to the south, heading in the general direction of the Mansion. The tunnel walls narrow and become stone-lined, with blackened marks along the ceiling from flaming torches from years gone by. It widened suddenly, with many doors along each side. A central area showed signs of recent use, so I began to look for an exit.

Moments of quick searching led me to a stairway up, I followed it into what should have been an area above the ground and found myself to be in the garaging space for the car. Finding the door to the outside, I ducked into the trees just in time to avoid being seen by the driver. After parking and exiting the car, she walked briskly towards the Mansion.

Back into the tunnel, I followed in the direction towards the older section of the building, and found another stairway up into the house. It ended at a bare wall, sending me into a search for a trip switch. A small recess in the rock overhead proved to be the spot, and the wall opened before me, into a hallway. Quick exploration showed it was the second floor, near my room; another marking for my map. I returned to my room and discovered a young, slender man working with a wire and jimmy bar, attempting to open my trunk!

"Errr, Hi!" he said. "You must be cousin Marigay! I'm Jason Speed." He blushed to his collar, trying to distract from the situation.

"And what the FUCK do you think you are doing in my room, trying to open my trunk?"

Razor7826
10-11-2008, 07:52 PM
OOC: I still want at least another female character before start the dinner. And for purposes of time keeping, it isn't necessarily the night your characters arrive; the date is indeterminnant in the future.

collared_kitten75
10-11-2008, 08:22 PM
I look up from my illicit activity at the powerful woman standing above me. Knowing that no lie will readily appease her, I push the still locked trunk aside. "It would appear that I have been caught red-handed cousin," I say, standing and slipping my lockpicks back into a pocket of my shorts.

The lockpicks stashed, my hand does not return empty. Instead, I have armed myself with a small syringe full of clear liquid. Using only the fingers of that right hand, I slip the cap off of the attached 25 gauge needle. "Come on then cuz, I've got enough ketamine to put even you down."

In a flash, I jab the needle toward Marigay.

Chuckdom19
10-12-2008, 12:03 AM
I darted back, depending on my training for the quickness of my reaction. A kick from my left boot sent the needle flying, landing far away from Jason in the corner. This allowed me to reverse the attack at my leisure, holding short from doing any serious injuries. The competition didn't start until later, after the dinner.

Putting his unconscious body out in the hall after I liberally applied my catalyst to his skin here and there, I locked my door and went to open my trunk once again. In here were the tools and things I would need to win this thing and take over Briar Island.

Father's chemical company had produced several of them from arcane recipes that he had worked on over many years, hoping for his own opportunity at conquering the island. Some others I had found after some time spent with my Maori teammates in the military; old island blends of natural things found throughout the South Pacific.

The best of the tools and devices in my trunk would simply incapacitate... and the amounts I used would set the time. A full dose of some of the weapons would lead to weeks or months of disability, but it easily may be diluted to last 18 hours or so. Any one of these alone would work my magic. I carefully set the locks and the alarms and the seven separate booby-traps. Should Mr. Speed or Michael or a servant dare to touch the trunk, they might live, or might not, depending on the method used. Short of using C4, this luggage would resist their best efforts.

collared_kitten75
10-12-2008, 08:42 AM
My eyes blink, then blink again before finally opening. Even the dim light of the castle corridor sends stabbing pain through my skull. 'What happened?' I think, 'what in the world happened? Ah yes, I had been sneaking through guest rooms, looking for, for, well anything that might give me an edge in this competition. Most of the rooms had been empty, but not that one, the last one. What had I found? What had I found? Why is my memory so clouded? A trunk, locked. What had been inside? What is wrong with my head? That's right, I never got it opened. She had arrived. Another contestant, a cousin perhaps, and we fought. Evidently I had been on the losing end.'

I slowly stand. The stone floor is cold beneath my feet. 'Why am I barefoot? That's right, I prefer to go unshod when working covertly like this. I'm quieter that way, and most of my martial arts training had been done in bare feet, lot of good that it did me in there. That woman was built like a damn football player.' I check my pockets. My lockpicks and the syringe of ketamine are gone. 'Disarmed and humiliated, by a woman nonetheless. Not a good way to start.'

I start to limp back to my room. 'Why does my head hurt so badly? Yeah, I know, I took a beating, but it's a different kind of headache. Drugged? Was I drugged?' I start to mentally make a list of any pharmacologic agent that could have been used against me, but my mentation is slowed by something. A drug? But which one?' Ultimately, I surrender to whatever agent has been used against me, and collapse on the bed of an empty guest room. 'Just need a little sleep. head will be clearer after that.'

collared_kitten75
10-15-2008, 10:03 PM
OOC: It's been too long since anyone has posted, and W/we need new people to jump in. Come on people, jump in.

kitten

lucy
10-16-2008, 01:06 AM
I'm very tempted to jump in since i've never done something like that. Unfortunately i don't have too much time at the moment, but i'll think about it.
Furthermore i'm not sure if i've gotten the plot right so far...

collared_kitten75
10-16-2008, 04:54 AM
OOC lucy, i know from our e-mailing that you do have the plot right, and it only takes as much time as you let it (maybe just a few minutes a day). jump on in.

kitten

lucy
10-16-2008, 03:25 PM
Briar Island. Finally. It certainly was a long trip to get here. The letter with the key and the 4000 Euros reached me in Ushuaia, southern Argentina, where I just returned from a fourteen day hike through the wilderness. Talk about being „al culo del mundo“. But it suited me fine, to be out of sight, especially out of sight of the Swiss law enforcement. No idea how that lawyer managed to track me down, but track me down he did. And when I read the letter he sent me, I instantly knew that this was the chance of a lifetime.
So I packed my belongings, which didn't take more than ten minutes, since they all fit easily in a backpack, headed for Italy, crossed the border on a mountain path into Switzerland and soon arrived at my former home. My late grandfathers' chest was still there, and in it all he ever wrote about Briar Island and it's rules and costumes. I carefully read it all again. Then I went to a good friend, spent a lot of money on things that would come handy in times of fighting and scheming and left for southern France.
Hitchhiking down the Rhone valley some asshole truck driver made a terrible mistake by trying to rape me. Guess he was fooled by my petite frame and my young age, and probably attracted by my long blonde hair and firm butt. Well, he will regret his mistake for the rest of his life. At least the truck brought me directly to Saint Correns, where I boarded the stinking vessel to Briar Island.
And here it is. Briar Island. Nice to look at, but I'm not here to look at it. I'm here to own it.
I jump down onto the jetty, take my heavy backpack one of the deckhands is holding out for me and swing it onto my back.
Then I turn around and start towards the manor without looking back. On the way I think again about how I should proceed. Probably play the dumb blonde chick. Show them some ass and tits, that usually does the trick. For further scheming I rely on the two pounds of grey matter between my ears. They have helped me out of every trouble so far.
I may not look like it, but hauling a 20kg backpack is no biggie for me. And if those slobs don't even have a cab or a transport here then I don't mind walking to the manor. But I sure hope they have something decent on the table for dinner.

OOC
Name: Luisa Malatesta
Hard limits: probably scat, mutilation (don't know really)
About the codes: i didn't get what they mean, please someone PM me about it. But i guess i could live with being enslaved by F or M if that's what it's about.

Chuckdom19
10-17-2008, 11:02 PM
I glanced out my ocean-facing window and saw yet another boat arrive, and one female disembark. Lovely; we need another woman in the competition. After all, the way to win this was... ah, someone is going to meet her! I'll have to meet her in the outer hall! She WAS family, after all, however distant she might be.

Stopping for a fresh dose of catalyst, I rushed downstairs to introduce myself. When she walked in through the huge wooden doors, Michael was there to greet her first, then presented me. I shook her hand, wondering at her unusual accent. French, Italian, German... and something else?

collared_kitten75
10-18-2008, 04:16 AM
After a long sleep, I blink once, twice, and open my eyes. Realizing that I am ona comfortable bed, whether or not it is my own, I allow myself to fall back to sleep, for how long I do not know. Finally, I awake again. This time, I am able to remain so. My head is still throbbing, but I force myself to my feet. The stone is cold underneath my bare soles. My ribs ache. I check the pockets of my cargo shorts. Empty. I must have taken a beating. That's right, I did take a beating, from my giantess cousin. How humiliating.

I open the door to the bedchamber that I am in a fraction of an inch and look out. No sign of anyone, but I can hear voices from down the hall: Marigay, Michael, and one I don't recognize, feminine, but without a clear accent.

I wipe the sleep from my eyes and stumble down the corridor to teh castle's main hall. As I approach, I get my first look at the new arrival. 'Man, she's hot,' I think to msyelf, 'she's going to look so good in a slave collar, sitting naked at my feet.'

I approach the gathering, looking perhaps a little out of place in my bare feet, cargo shorts, and ratty STP t-shirt. I extend my hand to the blonde chick. "Jason Speed, nice to meet you."

lucy
10-18-2008, 04:40 AM
Michael, Marigay and Jason. Cousins of the nth-grade. One hell of a nice family we are. Everybody is watching everybody else warily.
I don't know what to make of them all coming down to greet me. I'd have preferred if they hadn't bothered, as if they didn't think I'm enough of a competition to come and greet. I muster them all while shaking their hands. Michael seems to be quite fit and is definitely good looking. He has an air around him as if he considers himself the Master of this island already. Well, we'll see whether that's going to happen. Marigay, wow, she must be the tallest and largest woman i've ever seen in my life. I bet those tits of hers can crush coconuts. Maybe we could team up against Michael. I must check her out further.
The last one is Jason. There isn't much about him, but then again, that's what the others maybe think of me too. So better watch out, he may be one sneaky guy. On the other hand, he's already staring at my tits and my legs. He might be easy prey after all.
And "nice to meet you" my ass. As if anyone's pleased to see another competitor.

„'ello ev'rybody. Is there anything to eat around 'ere? I'm starving.“

collared_kitten75
10-18-2008, 07:07 AM
At the mention of food, I turn to look at Michael. "Come to think of it, I'm pretty hungry too. Isn't there supposed to be a feast or something to welcome us to the island?"

Razor7826
10-18-2008, 11:09 AM
I look to my competition and smile. "The ceremonial feast is still but a day away, but I don't see why we all can't share a small meal together. Hurry along to the dining room; I'll send one of the servants to prepare a dish."

This new arrival doesn't look like much either, but I won't let my guard down. There's no point in not being uniformly brutal against those that cross me, now is there?

collared_kitten75
10-18-2008, 11:43 AM
I rub my hands together and head off toward the dining room in anticipation of a decent meal, even if it is not the welcoming feast. 'Maybe some food will help clear my head,' I think.

On the way there, I attempt some idle conversation with Luisa. "So, um, you like French cuisine? I can't say that I think much about it, except maybe french fries."

I poke Luisa in her shoulder, playfully testing her muscular definition. "You're pretty ripped. What do you do to work out?"

lucy
10-18-2008, 12:23 PM
Small talk. Now if there is one thing I hate it's small talk. No, that ain't exactly true. There are many things I hate just as much. Like for instance some jerk poking me in the shoulders. However, I manage to resist the urge to kick him in the groin but instead say "Yes, I like french food. I like almost ev'ry food. But I don't work out. I just do a bit of, how do you say? Climb with no ropes?"
Should I tell him about my experience with slicing up guys like him with a switchblade? Or go on about my travelling mate and fuckbuddy Simon, an ex-member of the israely special forces who showed and learned me not how to survive in a fight, but how to win it?
Nah, don't think I should.
"Freeclimbing. It's called freeclimbing" Jason replies. I give him a broad smile "You like to climb? Be on top?"

I follow Michael to the dining room, still wearing the backpack. "Is there a place I can shower and change before we have dinner?"

collared_kitten75
10-18-2008, 03:01 PM
I defltly step in front of Luisa, spinning to face her. I place my right hand on her left shoulder. "I'd be happy to show you upstairs to the guest rooms. I could even carry your bag for you."

Taking the bag from Luisa, I am surprised by its weight. 'Did she carry that all the way up from the docks,' I think, 'she's stronger than she looks...and she doesn't look weak by any means, just smallish.'

Chuckdom19
10-18-2008, 09:45 PM
I join the rest in the parlor, waiting on the dinner bell. Checking my watch and the level of the sun, I surmise that the island uses Greenwich time. A glance at the massive wooden clock standing along one wall verifies it for me.

The wait for dinner seemed interminable: I kept busy with some of the old tomes on the shelves of the room, and stoking up the fireplace for the chill of the late afternoon. One of the servants seemed miffed that I had done so; she positively sniffed when she caught sight of me poking at the growing fire.

"Madam, please allow the staff to maintain the premises." She looked me in the eye, with a withering gaze.

"Listen, slave, I'm doing something I enjoy, and you weren't around. Why are you getting your panties in a bunch about it?" Little brat needed correcting and an attitude adjustment. I started her down after a few seconds, she mumbled an apology and curtseyed to me before returning to whatever she was doing.

Looking at my competitors made me half laugh inside. I hope they all brought along enough weaponry and such; if not, they were unlikely to last out the week. Michael was haughty and acted as though he had already won. Jason was a weakling and a poorly-trained or inexperienced thief. And now Luisa; a pretty little girl with a rough edge. It seemed likely she'd been knocked around some, and that she was, now what was that quaint American term? Ah, yes; "rode hard and put away wet." If she hadn't already killed, she would be trying soon. Hmmm... she might just have the potential to be a partner to start with. I was not about to be a slave for Jason or Michael, or for Luisa, either, for that matter. I had managed to lay some of the catalyst on both sides of her hand and on her neck; it was now coursing through her blood system, as it was with the three others.

The wooden rocker seemed the safest chair in the room; any of the overstuffed chairs or sofas could easily hide restraint devices. Better to establish this chair as "mine" for the duration. Safety first.

lucy
10-19-2008, 02:12 PM
I give Michael and the redhead a quick glance and tell them that I'll be back with them in no time and follow Jason up the stairs to my room. On the way up I decide that for the time being Marigay is the one to watch out for. That's one sneaky bitch, I reckon. I sniffed some peculiar smell when she greeted me. Dunno what it is, but I'll have to be careful with her.
Michael is so full of himself, he'll bring himself down without much outside help. Jason? Hmmm. Maybe I should give him a taste of my pussy and see what happens? He seems to be one of those guys who forget everything and do anything, once their cock is inside a pussy.

The room is rather large, and so is the bed in the middle. Jason puts the bag down beside the bed and turns around. I walk past him, shedding my t-shirt and unbuttoning my jeans.
"Thank you, Jason."
Without taking further notice of Jason I drop the jeans, bend over, open my bag and search for some clean clothes. I take it the fact that I don't wear panties didn't escape his attention.
When I finally stand up again and turn around to face him, he's still staring at me. „Do you think they can wait with supper for another quarter of an hour, Jason?“

OOC and just out of couriousity, what's the meaning of "rode hard and put away wet?"

collared_kitten75
10-19-2008, 06:43 PM
As Luisa strips before me, my eyes bulge. "Wel alriiiiiiiiight," I say, starting to drop my own pants to reveal neatly trimmed pubic hair and a long, slender cock that was already starting to point Luisa's direction.

"No, I don't think they'll miss us at all, and I KNOW you don't want to miss this," I say, further enticing my cock with a few quick strokes as I move towards the girl. "I just knew we were going to get a long when I first saw you."

I slowly back Luisa toward the bed, and when the backs of her legs brush agaist it, I push her down and prepare to mount her.

collared_kitten75
10-19-2008, 06:44 PM
OOC it means that you have been used up physically or sexually.

Chuckdom19
10-19-2008, 07:58 PM
The slightly snooty servant came into the parlor and announced the service of the meal. As I rose, Michael came in walked through to the dining area ahead of me. I sized him up from behind... ummm, nice behind! I wondered how good it would look bent over a horse getting caned? He'd likely whine and carry on; he had already impressed me as being that kind of person. No, he would not be easy to defeat, nor would he be a good loser.

As we sat, I attempted to start a conversation. "Michael? How long have you lived here on the island?"

The others had not yet arrived to eat, but I opened my (sealed) water and served myself from the community soup tureen. Michael did as well, and i hesitated just long enough to make sure he ate some as well. And did so first.

lucy
10-20-2008, 02:23 AM
Oh, yeah, how could I ever live on without having his cock inside me...
Guys... They are so predictable. I'd have waged my left hand that he would fall for my pussy.
However, laughing out loud at his insinuation wouldn’t probably help me getting him were I want him. So I don’t say anything at all but just get hold of his dick. Stroking it I’m pulling him towards me, my legs spread wide. My other hand is playing with my pussy. After all I don’t want him to fuck my „fica seca“.
It doesn’t take him too long to cum, fortunately. I don’t know if he really believes I came too, but then again he seems to be too preoccupied with himself and he very likely doesn’t give a damn anyway. And neither do I.
„That was good, Jason. A good fucking was exactly what I needed. We should do that again when we 'ave more time at 'and.“ I kiss him on the mouth, roll out from under him and head for the bathroom, feeling his eyes on my ass.

The ice cold water hits my face and shoulders and I scrub myself thouroughly. When I step out of the bathroom, refreshed and smelling of soap, Jason has left. The fucking has left me hungrier than i was before. Better hurry up before they have eaten everything.

I don a pair of short jeans and a tank top and head for the dining room. Michael and Marigay are spooning soup. Soup? Damn. How about a steak? I had hoped for some large peace of beef like they serve you in Argentina, almost raw, the blood oozing when you cut off a slice. But ok, well, soup it is.
Jason hasn’t arrived yet.

„Bon appetit, Marigay and Michael. Now tell me, 'ow is life?“ Fucking rotten, I hope, if not now than pretty soon. And judging by their stares that’s pretty exactly what they hope for me too.

Razor7826
10-20-2008, 06:19 AM
"All my life," I answered. She was clearly prying me for information, but there wasn't much of a point in telling all lies. Throw her a few morsels of truth so the rest seems more believable. "I never got along with my family, unfortunately. Grandfather was a mean old bastard. Never said I kind word to me in his life."

I pour Marigay a drink. "It's a good year. Please, have a little." I take a sip of it first, but not much. No point in wasting my senses, even if the ceremony doesn't start until tomorrow afternoon. "So what makes you think you deserve this island?"

lucy
10-20-2008, 06:55 AM
The shithead doesn't even bother to offer me a drink. But that's fine with me. Suits me perfectly if he thinks I'm not enough of a competition to acknowledge my presence at the table.
Too bad I didn't get Marigays question. "All my life"-what? But hey, you certainly can't blame his grandfather for not saying a nice word to him. I wouldn't have either.
So, he lived on this island all his life? Or tried to get rid of his grandfather all his life? Or did he just say that he was always such a haughty asshole? Whatever, first things first and now it's time to eat. I wolf down a bowl of soup, help myself to another and wait for them to pick up their conversation.

Razor7826
10-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Luisa soon arrived at the table and pushed some meaingless small talk. "Life's good. And yours?" None of that matters any more. Three of ours aren't going to be 'good' or anything else but miserable for much longer. It's all a stupid little game that grandfather pushed me in to. I cursed his name in my mind but continued to smile whilst spooning the soup into my mouth bit by bit.

They're both eyeing me suspiciously, but I can understand why. Both of them clearly know the rules of this game-- they're not on the island as dumb tourists. They understand the risks and everything there is to gain.

It's my job to make sure that they learn nothing. My key is already hidden away carefully so these thieves can't steal it and end our game early. No, it's me versus them, but I have the home field advantage. Nobody knows this place like I do, not my family, not the slaves, and certainly not these filthy interlopers. They'll be mine, soon, and I look forward to disgracing their minds and bodies.

Chuckdom19
10-20-2008, 03:44 PM
'All his life', eh? So he has home-field-advantage; and my goal must be exploration of the tunnels and elsewhere. A home this old, with all the mystery that such succession of ownership entailed, had to have many surprises. I was going to discover them! Tonight and tomorrow would be spent exploring the island and buildings. And meeting potential allies.

Luisa finally joined us at the table; she was obviously disappointed at the first course of dinner. DId she believe that this soup appetizer was the entire dinner? Perhaps so. But I was looking forward to the next course, hopefully a beef or pork roast of some kind.

As Luisa started to eat, she began to make some small talk; I responded brightly to her words, as I listened to all her answers. They would assist in giving a read on her personality.

Her lateness to dinner could have had many causes, but Jason missing as well gave some kind of hint. His obvious immaturity and the view of his face when he met the young woman told much about him. He was clearly a youngster who was thinking with his little head, thinking his cock could conquer. He would clearly learn differently over the next days, and I did not expect him to last even a few days.

The wine Michael offered was fair, not a bad year, but obviously had not been well-stored; the flavor suffered from being overly-cooled in storage. I think I'll check into the cellars later as to why. The boorish host didn't bother to offer any wine to Luisa; this was a poorly thought-out move. He was making her angry.

The cook came in shortly, bearing a domed serving plate. Once on the table, she removed the lid to expose a lovely lamb roast, fragrant with warm mint jelly. She carved the roast, and offered a thick slice to Michael, then served me and Luisa. Sampling the meat, I welcomed the pleasure across my palate. Properly seasoned and cooked, it was excellent.

Passing on dessert, I gave my regards to my opponents. I had much to do this evening and tomorrow, and was going to be dressed for getting "down and dirty" tonight.

collared_kitten75
10-20-2008, 07:14 PM
After that delightful fuck, I just stayed there on the bed, enjoying the smooth touch of the silk sheets on my bare ass. Thoughts of Luisa returning to the bed, giving me another ride, were dashed when I saw her get dressed and leave the room. "Fuck, what a let down," I mutter to myself.

Finally, I muster the energy to pull my own pants and t-shirt back on. I grab Luisa's backpack and rop it off in my own room on my way back down to dinner. 'That should motivate a visit later tonight,' I think as I make my way downstairs, whistling happily.

"Hey guys, Luisa, what's for dinner? Ah, lamb. I love it," I say, taking a seat at the table.

Razor7826
10-20-2008, 08:40 PM
"You're a bit late," I respond as I finish off my dessert. "The soup's probably cold, but if you cared, you would have been here on time." My words are harsh, but I have no interest in tempering myself for the weakling. "If you need anything, ask one of the maids."

I retreat to my chambers, knowing that I have work to do. I lock the door, barricade it with a dresser, and enter the hidden hallways behind the bookcase. The entire manor is my playground. From the servants' chambers in the basement, the guest bedrooms on the first two floors, or my own private dungeon, I have free reign to watch and observe the actions of others.

Only one of them looks at all prepared, and that's Marigay. There's a huge suitcase in her room, filled with Lord knows what. I can't imagine her to be the type that would bring many outfits to a battle such as this; no, there's equipment in there, but what kind? Perhaps I'll get a chance to see what is in that suitcase...

Luisa's packing light, and I can't even begin to comprehend what her strategy is. No matter. Like the others, I'll just have to observe and learn.

collared_kitten75
10-20-2008, 10:30 PM
"Asshole," I mutter under my breath as Michael leaves the room. 'Man, I'd love to kick that guy's ass,' I think as I peruse the leftovers.

Noticing one of the naked, collared maids, I bark a quick order. "Girl, prepare me a plate with some leftover lamb and dessert. I'll have a bowl of the soup too. Please deliver all of that along with a bottle of wine and two glasses to my room." The whole time that I am talking to the slave-maid, I can't stop thinking about how incredible Luisa had been, and how great it would be to have her as a slave. 'Hell, in a day or two, she could be the one delivering leftovers to my room, maybe giving me a quick blowjob instead of dessert.'

"Hey Luisa, want to head back to my room? We could split this bottle of wine. Maybe take turns having a go at the maid?"

Chuckdom19
10-20-2008, 11:38 PM
I rush upstairs, moving fairly quickly so I can get the lay of the land around the Manor House. Just as I close my door, I hear another door open in the hall; likely is the missing Mr. Speed on the way to finally eat. Undoing a few of the traps on the trunk, I pull out a safari-type camo outfit and some sturdy boots, changing quickly. There are some odd sounds according to the sound amplifier I plug in my ear, but there will be time to investigate that later. Two or three handy devices later, I close the trunk and recheck all the tells and booby traps.

Exiting the mansion down the back stairs and through the kitchen, I wandered through the yard and into the dense woods. I put on my glasses, turned them on, and started to look around. There, there, and... THERE. Three heat blooms from what must be entrances to tunnels. I went to each; two appeared to be dead ends, the other led into the tunnel I had been in earlier; my blazes concealed in that tunnel showed at once. I returned to look into the dead end ones again; it seemed less than likely that a great deal of work would go into digging out these holes for no reason. Aha! Just behind the light on the ceiling, in darkness where it would never be seen found; a switch in a depression. I pushed it and one of the walls gave off a "thunk" sound. Shoving hard on it, it slowly swung wide to open up the tunnel, leading towards the Manor House. I chased in, sliding the tunnel door shut after learning the locking method from this side.

A short walk, and the musty smell changed somewhat; there was a human smell in the air; urine or some such. I charged on.

lucy
10-21-2008, 04:59 AM
From the look on Jason's face I take it that he would like to see Michael with my switchblade buried in his throat just as much as I would. Alas, the rules are clear on killing our opponents.
I'm a bit surprised how everybody barks at the servants or slaves. They obviously have always been in the right place at the right time. I'm beginning to think if whether the slaves might be of any help in this game. At least it can't hurt to treat them with a little bit of respect. If all goes wrong I'll be one of them sooner than I could wish for.

Jasons question reaches me in my thinking over my plan. I get up from the chair, walk over to him and bend over, brushing my tits on his head.
"Sure, honey. Just not right now, i've got some other fish to fry first. But I'll be with you in no time at all. You'll be waiting, I hope." Sure enough, his hand is already on my leg, trying to work up my cut off jeans. I wriggle away, and with a last look at him I dash to the kitchen, ask the cook for the back door and head out.

There's a small backyard, giving way to macchia, that thorny underbrush typical to most mediterranean islands. Perfect. I hide behind a large broom, eating a couple of prickly pears I plucked on the way. Soon enough I see Marigay emerging for the back door and heading for the macchia. She's wearing some goggles or something like that. After she scanned the grounds she heads away, me following her in a safe distance. She goes to three holes in the ground, making her way to and fro between them. Finally she doesn't reappear out of the last one she went in and I turn back to the manor. I sure don't want to bump into Marigay down there. There's time enough later in the night or tomorrow to explore that cave or tunnel.

I just hope Jason waited. Some good fucking would be just what I could do with right now. And, coming to think of it, why not include that cute maid.

collared_kitten75
10-21-2008, 07:43 PM
I clearly remember the naked maid from earlier in the day. She had driven me part of the way to the castle. 'What was her name again,' I pomder, 'it was Italian. Sillitta, yes Sillitta.'

I hook my rignt index finger under Sillitta's collar, jingling the little bll and name tag affixed to it. "Hurry up then Luisa, Sil and I will be waiting for you."
I lead the slave girl up the stairs toward my room.

lucy
10-22-2008, 05:34 AM
Not knowing which of the doors on the first floor leads to Jasons room I simply open them all. The first two are empty and unoccupied. The third seems to be in use. The linen on the bed show the impression of a big body and a large trunk stands beneath the window overlooking the backyard. Possibly Marigay’s room. I’m tempted to look into the trunk, but a woman that comes equipped with night vision goggles or such a thingy isn’t likely to leave her trunk unlocked for everyone to look into. Besides, my lockpickets are in my backpack. There’s nothing else in the room I’m interested in so I go to the door and listen for sounds in the hallway. Nothing. I head out. The room opposite Marigay’s is mine. In need of a drink I go in and am royally pissed off to see that my backpack went missing. Whoever took it away better had a good explanation or..., well, no need to think about what I’m going to do yet ...
After a drink from the tab in the bathroom I resume checking the doors. Two more empty rooms later I come to the second last door. I hear muffled sounds, likely of Jason and the girl having fun. Or at least Jason is having fun.
I quickly check the last room to make sure that it’s empty. I’m not surprised Michael isn’t lodging on this floor. He probably already occupied the master chamber. Well, not for much longer, if I can help it.

Back at the door to Jason’s room I open it slowly, taking in the sight in front of me. He’s lying on his back, his hands folded behind his head, the girl going down on him. So much for waiting till I return. I wonder what he’s doing on the island. He’s running a high risk for a mere cheap fucking. He could have that in Kentucky too, I reckon.
I close and lock the door and walk up to the bed. He didn’t even bother with hiding my backpack. Now how stupid can one get before it starts to hurt? Jason’s leering at me, but right now I feel more like cutting his throat than fucking with him. Furthermore, right now i’m more interested in eating that maids pussy. The poor girl seems to have been uber-horny. At least making her cum doesn’t take me more than a couple of minutes. I pull her off Jason and tell her to go and get some sleep. With a „thank you very much, miss“ she’s gone.
I look at Jason and cannot help but grin when i see his disappointment. „Now don’t be disappointed, Jason. You know, the two of us would have been too much for you anywway.“ Then I give him the blowjob of his life.
Later, after some rough riding and when he’s almost dozing off into a post-coitus slumber, I decide to let the backpack incident slide and instead tell him about my idea.
„Jason, sweet’eart, you know, I thought of you and me. Especially of you. And ’onestly, I don’t think you’ll stand very much of a chance against Marigay or Michael. Or me. So I thought why don’t you `elp me to win this contest and I’ll make you my special slave? You ’ave seen I’m nice to the servants ’ere and you also know that fucking me wont be ’alf as fun when you forcing me to do it. It would be a free ride for you, ya know.“

Razor7826
10-22-2008, 07:45 AM
Inside the underhalls, I stalk from room to room, spying on the inhabitants. The manor is far more noisy than I ever recall it being.

I soon see one of the reasons why.

Jason is in one of the bedrooms, fucking a maid. Siliitta. She was born on this island and can't even imagine a life where her body isn't being used for labor or pleasure. I've had my go with her plenty of times. She's good, but not the best this island has to offer.

But there's something else. I pause. Doors opening and closing. Somebody inside the manor is snooping around, but they'll never find me. I try to figure out where the noise is coming from, but the sounds soon stop, returning to the quiet sounds of sex.

I'm ready to return to my room when I hear something else. More footsteps in the distance. Is it in the manor, outside... or within these tunnel walls? I begin to stalk slowly and carefully, wandering in to a small nook in the wall between two rooms. From there, I still myself, now noticing even more sounds. I'm near the basement residence of the maids and manservants. I can hear them talking to themselves quietly, full of a life and humor that they never show in their masters' presence.

There's something else in the air, though. More sounds. Perhaps the maids are taking the opportunity for a roll in the hay, so to speak?

So I sit, alone in the darkness, listening to the sounds of the lively manor and pondering my next move. I have a unique vantage point for the game, and I must use it to my advantage for better reasons than mere spying.

collared_kitten75
10-22-2008, 05:42 PM
'This place is so awesome,' I think over and over again, as the Italian slave-maid bobs her head up and down sucking my cock. Just when I think that things couldn't get any better, I am pleased to see Luisa slip through my door. 'She actually took me up on my offer. I didn't have to wait for her to storm in here angrily looking for the backpack. Fuck, the backpack, I didn't even hide it. This is so going to end badly.'

I quickly forget about the backpack as I watch Luisa totally eat Sillitta out. It's not until they are done that I was just sitting there staring, too slack-jawed to even jump in and make it a threesome. I recover just in time for the blow job of my life- pretty damn impressive given that Sillita's blowjob had previosuly been the blowjob of my life- and a little good old fashion sex. 'God, I love being on the bottom; and Luisa rides me just like some crazed cowgirl on a bronco gone rabid.'

I'm almost a little disappointed when Luisa wants to talk. All I really want to do is have a cigarette- I only smoke after sex- and get some sleep. As she goes on and on about me having no chance and just ending up a slave here, I keep wanting to tell her that I am an American citizen, ad I can't just be held against my will on some little European island trying to pass itself off as a nation. I keep that to myself though, because an Alliance can't hurt, and the better I do here, the better my odds of landing a spot on a quality reality television program when this is all said and done; besides, if Luisa and I take it to the final round of this, I can always turn on her at the last minute. "Sure Luisa, I'd love to help you out. Hell, being your lsave might be kind of fun. What's the plan?"

Chuckdom19
10-22-2008, 08:11 PM
Unsurprised, I was in the cellar of the Manor House. An old place like this has many underground places, some of which my parents had described. My map was getting filled in now.

I stopped to look around after I saw a heat bloom ahead of me in view of my night-vision goggles. There was a door to one side that had a small source, another hall ahead which had a lot of heat, and one spot off to the right, seemingly down another hallway, where there was just one small signature. I decided that the hallway ahead was likely servant quarters; the amplifier in my ear showed that was multiple voice sounds. I heard one respiration down the hall to the right, and three or more to the left... I decided to go that way. Likely the lone source was someone going to or returning from duties upstairs.

I heard a loud noise and ducked into the shadows. One of the maids came through with a shit-eating-grin plastered on her face; she looked like she was just well-fucked. And she turned down the hall towards the noise... yup, verified, servant quarters.

Through the heavy metal door, and what have we here? Three women, chained and bound... staring at me. One quite old; white headed. One middle-aged. One young, and all three looked well-fed and sexy. I noticed dried crusty puddles between their legs. Oh, that's what they were. The marks on their wrists and ankles showed those chains had been on them for a long time, years.

Stepping before them, I quietly spoke. "Is there some way I might help you women? I am not here to hurt you. Can you talk to me?"

Razor7826
10-22-2008, 08:37 PM
A new voice come echoes in the darkness. I look through the peep holes in the brick wall and see that I am still beside the maid's chambers, but the voices are not the same. No, the voice is coming from this side of the barrier., from within these long sealed off corridor where my grandfather kept his most defiant pets. Was somebody else down here? Were these tunnels not completely secure? I thought I had mapped them fully, but I must admit I had gotten lost myself when exploring. Perhaps there was another entrace... or more.

I stealthily walk down the corridor, towards the voice. And then I realize where it is coming from-- my private play pen. The door is ajar and it takes me but a moment to place the voice.

It is Marigay, my distant cousin. She's found her way into my private tunnels and is in the process of freeing my slaves.

No. I can't allow that to happen. But... oh, this is perfect.

I dash forward and slam the prison door shut and slide the bolt down in to place. The door is locked, and I'm pretty sure she's still inside. Still, I remain silent. She musn't know it is me, else she'll undoubtedly seek revenge if she can escape. I tip-toe away quietly, lest I give away my presene any further.

Chuckdom19
10-22-2008, 09:44 PM
And speak the slaves do... especially the youngest one. She whispers stories that make me cringe about things that her Masters, both the Grandfather and Michael, have done. I inspect the wrist and ankle chains, but they are spot-welded and can't be removed. A small storage area out of their chains' reach has food and a few treats; I give them that. They have access to water from a spigot on the wall which must be there to wash down waste and such. I cannot free them now, but promise all to return when I won this contest and get them loose.

Ready to leave, I tried to exit. The door was latched! Hmm; it was a sliding bolt, so it must have been someone with access to this side-tunnel; someone who knew the way, obviously none of the servants... or Jason or Luisa, either. They had not taken time to explore yet; I felt this would be to their detriment. They would be in the dungeon some day soon, waiting for the 17 hours to pass.

I inspected the door carefully; rusty hinges which squeaked, solid and sound otherwise. Hmm. Time for another one of those little goodies I had brought along; my friend the door opener. Blasting tape was fun, but not strong enough to blow a metal door from the hinges. Fortunately, I had four feet of it wrapped around my waist!

Pulling out, let's see... 24 inches of it should do... Three hinges, four inches each, double thickness. I used a blanket to protect the women, just in case, and set it off. The burning hot flame did a fine job hissed its way though the hinges, and a strong push with my shoulder, protected with that same blanket, broke them off and let me escape. I put the door back in place so it didn't show the damage unless closely observed.

Quietly, I checked up the tunnel... no warm spots in sight. I ducked back down the tunnel and exited into the overgrowth in the back yard after sealing that tunnel again. I kicked up some dirt so the secret door would not be obvious. I stole my way back into the Manor House through the kitchen, and got back into my room. Lights out, I checked the room with my night vision and a simple match.

Old homes were always drafty, but I wanted to see where the drafts came from. I padded around the door base and windows with towels, and lit a match... the breeze came from... there! Another match, narrow it down again, yet another, aha! A sneaky little opening into a dark space which had a different air source, somewhat cooler. I looked for a door, but there was none. A broad piece of masking tape covered *this* hole, anyway; I felt certain there were more. Quickly putting away some of my toys, I set up a few others and slid a couple things under my pillow. I was glad I came prepared. Sliding into the so soft, rich silk sheets, I allowed myself to relax for the first time since I'd been on the island. I was safe now in bed, and needed to relieve some tension.

Opening my pajama, one hand went to my nipples... super-sensitive and wonderful; they were hard in seconds. Slowly, I snuck up on my clit, running my fingers through the red curls, now slightly matted and ripe with my pheromones. I slid my middle finger up inside, finding that center of my pleasure so happily discovered when I was young and exploring myself. Three or four times I brought myself off, joyous with the wonderful release the climaxes brought me. I drifted to sleep, knowing the next day would be rough at best.

lucy
10-23-2008, 05:09 AM
"Well, 'oney, the next step of the plan is like this: I put a collar on you for the next seventeen 'ours and then I win the contest." I smile at him, my head propped on my hand. He looks at me, incredulously. "You might be a good fuck, but you're also quite nuts if you think I surrender to you."
"Hmm, too bad. Well, it was worth trying. Anyway, like some pot?" I jump out of the bed and walk over to my backpack. I can hear him draw his breath, I guess he's a bit worried about stealing my backpack. After some rummaging I find the little casket with the marihuana and my Camels. And the white powder in the little plastic bag. I secretly and quickly sniff a small dose, just enough to keep me awake another two hours. Standing beside the bed, my legs spread to give him full view of my shaved pussy I finally address the backpack-issue: "You know, if I did not like to fuck with you that much, I would 'of slit your throat for stealing my backpack now."
Then I head for the toilet to take a leak. Jason gets up and stands in the doorway, watching me pee and roll a joint at the same time. His dick is already twitching again. "I'm sorry, I only took it so you would come to my room to have fun."
"Of course, 'oney. I understand. Cigarette or some of the finest grass you will find north of the equator?" I hold out the spinello and the Camels.
Not that it really matters, the grass will knock him out just because it contains enourmous amounts of THC, the cigarettes are quite special too. Full of THC also, but in it's pure form so he won't even realize what he's smoking. Sometimes it's just a blast to have a friend in the drug business.

collared_kitten75
10-23-2008, 09:00 PM
This whole experience is very surreal. Nowhere in Kentucky would I ever have had the opportunity to get high while watching a beautiful woman take a piss. I take a puff off of the joint I just rolled. 'Man, that's strong I think,' as I suppress a cough and pass to Luisa, hopeful that I can keep her in a squatting position just a bit longer.

When Luisa hands the joint back,I take another puff. "Yeah, sorry about the backpack. I just wanted to make sure you came back for another visit. I guess, in retrospect, I really didn't have to resort to stealing your pack. I didn't look inside, if it's any consolation."

I take another puff, beofre passing it back to Luisa. "Lu, this is some good shit. Where'd you get it. Ah, nevermind, if you tell me, and it's some exotic locale, it'll just piss me off that I can't get any."

As Luisa and I near the end of the joint, I am really starting to wear out. 'Man, what happened to my stamina,' I think as I lay down on the bed. The last words out of my mouth before I pass out are "maybe it wouldn't be so bad to play at being your slave for a bit. I can always go back to teh US and forget all about it if things aren't going so well."

I snore softly, completely at Luisa's mercy.

lucy
10-24-2008, 02:23 AM
Jason keeps staring at my pussy. By the time I wipe myself and get up he already looks dazed. He heads for the bed and lies down, saying something about going back to the States, if he doesn't like being a slave.

Porca mìseria, the poor bloke really missed the point. Going back to Kentucky? What the hell is he thinking? None of us four will go to Kentucky, or any other place. Three will likely be chained to a wall in some moldy dungeon, while one will have a very good time thinking of new ways to humiliate and torture them. And possibly even a better time trying all that shit out. That is, if I’ll be the one, the other three won’t suffer too much. All I am looking for is a place to stay, somewhere I don’t have to run anymore. I don’t mind violence if need be, but I’m not too fond of meaningless torturing and hurting people.

"Buonanotte, spero che dormi bene, Jason" I say before kissing him softly. The pity I feel with him passes in a whiff. No time for feelings. At least not now.
Instead, I hurry down to the slaves' quarter, still stark naked. They're all sound asleep. In the dim light I search the closets in the hallway and soon enough I find a steel collar. Back in Jasons room I put it around his throat, locking it in place. Looks like one needs to saw it off, once it is properly closed. Jason will be passed out for some time, probably won’t make it for breakfast. Good thing I didn’t inhale. That leaves me with enough time to thouroughly search his baggage. I find his key to the vault hidden in the lining of his bag. I open the window and smoke a cigarette, one of the regulars, not one of those with the THC. Not that I really want a smoke, but it helps to get to the toilet another time. There’s still my own key I have to take care of.
With both keys in the pocket of my jeans and shouldering my backpack I head to my room, carefully locking both mine and Jasons doors.
While I’m getting ready for my little expedition I hear steps in the hall, a door opening and closing. Marigay has returned, and hopefully is going to sleep.
A few minutes later, when the moon is covered by a passing cloud and with some equipment that might come handy I climb out the window down to the backyard. All is quiet, but I still stick to the shadows. A hundred meters up the slope behind the mansion I turn around and take a look at it. Something seems to be odd about the building, but at first I don’t get it. Then I realize that the windows are too far apart from each other to match the dimensions of the rooms. There must be blind rooms, or passages between them. I’m not surprised. And I bet Michael knows those passages.

I head for the entrance to the tunnel Marigay entered earlier. Once inside I turn on the flashlight. Marigays' steps are clearly visible in the dirt. A lot of prints directly underneath the light, then one set leading up to a wall and simply disappearing. I’m a bit disappointed. A person who has possibly gone thru serious training, who brings a huge trunk full of gimmicks and technical devices and whatnots, has forgotten about the good old art of trackreading? Or is it a trap? I don’t think she’s set up a trap, she didn’t come here to hunt, but to explore.
I step back to the light and carefully look around. After some time I find the switch. Alas, I’m too small to reach it. A stick from the nearest stone oak outside does the trick, and after some heavy pushing on the wall I enter a tunnel. It’s completely dark. Slowly I follow one of the walls. After a while I hear soft snoring, and my hand finds something metallic. A board? It’s leaning against the wall. I turn on the flashlight and take a closer look. A metal door, it’s hinges burned off by a blowtorch or something like that. Behind it is a room with three figures on thin mattresses, chains around their ankles and wrists.
But why was the door destroyed? Did Michael and Marigay have an encounter down here? I take a look around, but don’t dare to waste too much time in these tunnels. I know now that there are secret passageways likely all over the mansion. However, I’m no mole. This will not be my playground.
I exit the tunnel again and don’t bother to close it. Then I head into the macchia, taking some time to make sure that nobody is following me. The keys I hide in two different places and finally I roll up behind the overhanging trees of an old ulivo. Once again I listen into the night to make sure that nobody followed. Then I close my eyes and fall asleep.

collared_kitten75
10-24-2008, 06:50 AM
Light streaming through the window of my room causes me to blink, and blink again, before I finally open my eyes. I still have a headache, but it's not as bad as after my encounter with Marigay. In fact, it's not a bad headache at all. A good headace? Yeah, the kind you have after a night of great sex and pot.

I'm still covered by a silk sheet. I cast it aside. I'm naked and covered in a mix of my own dried cum and Luisa's juices, similarly dried now. I need to get a shower. I swing my legs over the edge of the bed, stand, and make my way to the washroom. A glance in the mirror harbors a huge surprise. I'm still as cute as always. Chicks totally dig my lean body and cute face, but there's something new. I reach up and touch it, a collar, made of steel, rings my throat. I spint it around looking for the clasp. I've never been fond of jewelry. No clasp. Fuck. How does this thing come off and on.

I study it a bit longer before giving up and getting on with my shower. Toweling off, I stroll back to the bedroom and look for some clothes to put on. Damn it, my cargo shorts and STP t-shirt are gone. Who the fuck took them. "Luisa?!" I shout, as I cast about the room looking for my backpack and a change of clothes. It's gone too. Great, fucking great. I've been collared and left naked. I'm never going to land a spot on Survivor with a performance like this.

Frustrated, I peek my head out the door, only to see Sillitta walking down the hall, carrying a stack of clean towels to the various rooms. "Sillitta, Sillitta, I half-wisper, half-yell, come here." Sillitta dutifully sets the towels back on a service cart and come closer to the doorway where I stand. "Sillitta, do you think there are some extra clothes around here that I could get my hands on?"

Sillitta, no fool, spies the collar around my neck immediately. She shakes her head from side to side and grins broadly. "Clothes, brother," she didn't call me Master or even Jason, "I don't think you're going to be needing those again."

I faint and fall to the floor.

his_girl_l
10-24-2008, 07:13 AM
I sit on the deck of the little boat that i have hired to escort me to the island, re reading the letter from the french lawyers yet again. The letter, complete with travellers cheques for 4000 euros arriving at my sydney home had seemed too good to be true, but it all seemed to check out. I didn't think i had much of a claim to the inheritance, but what 21 year old girl would pass up a free trip all the way from australia to europe? And the lawyers had assured me that all potential heirs contacted had a right to put forward their claim. Not that i had any real intention of pushing my weak one. I was there for the free holiday.

True, my mother had occasionally made passing references to being descended from a french aristocrat, but any direct connection with them seems to have stopped hundreds of years ago, before the revolution, according to my grandmother. If i had thought about it at all i had assumed that the line had been wiped out with the revolution. Then suddenly his letter appears out of the blue. But don't these old families inherit through the male line anyway?

I fingered the pendant around my neck that i had been told to wear at all times. Weird touch, a bit melodramatic, like something out of a novel. And the key enclosed with the letter? Surely my passport would be a more effective way of proving i was a rightful claimant.

Lucky i wasn't taking the prospect of inheriting too seriously. I had dallied in France, enjoying my first trip to europe and a fellow young back packer, an English university student starting a trip on the continent. By the time i tore myself away from him and got to the port it was the date specified on the letter as the deadline for getting to the island. I had figured that wouldn't be a problem, but asking around at the docks, people seemed strangely reluctant to let me charter their boats. As soon as they heard where i wanted to go they turned strangely stiff, made increasingly implausible excuses, and hurried away.

After two days of searching i had finally found the owner of this little vessel. I was getting worried that if i didn't make it to the island soon the estate would try to claim back my travel expenses. So i used all the advantages I had. I stand 5 foot 3, and the lack of height high lights my curviness. My D cup breasts that would look merely large on a taller girl look huge on me, balanced out by the curve of my hips. Looking up at this captain, tossing back my long light brown curls and letting my big blue eyes fill with tears, i explained the urgency, stressing my distress at being alone in a foreign country. He gave me a strange look "You sure you want to go there Miss?". Why did people keep asking me that? I restrained myself from stamping my foot on the dock and assured him i did. So he charged me an exhorbinant price and lifted me from the dock onto his tiny vessel, letting his hands roam over me as he did so. The he jumped aboard himself.

After the way he had felt me up when he put me aboard I was a bit worried about being alone on the open sea with him. But he stayed at the wheel, and i sat at the other end of the deck, re reading my letter, checking my visa and passport. Mellissa Johnson, 21, of Sydney Australia. It certainly didn't sound like the last heir of a great french family.

The little boat stopped at a tiny wooden dock. I could see a house in the distance, it seemed quite large, with a few buildings scattered around it. That seemed to be all. I guess i had been assuming that there would be a town as well. I mean, people don't just live alone on their own island any more do they? It seemed so decadent.

"You're sure you want to get off here? A girl like you, all alone?" the captain asked me. Well if he thought i was going to invite him to escort me and have another grope he was wrong. "I'll be fine", i assured him, jumping up and gethering the papers and keys into a bundle that i shoved into my pocket. As i jumped up i heard the sound of metal striking the deck. I looked on the ground and saw a 20 cent peice. Well, i smiled to myself, that's of no use to me here. So I disembarked without further investigation, assuming that that was all that had fallen from my pocket.

I waved to the boat as it left. Then i turned around and tried to judge the distance to the house. It would be too much to expect a taxi I guess, I thought wryly to myself. There was only one road and it seemed to head towards the house, so wrapping my jacket tightly over my low cut top to protect against the sea wind, I started walking along it. I supposed that they didn't think anyone else was coming, although I had informed the lawyers I was having issues with transport and would be arriving late. Surely they would have sent a car if they were expecting me.....

Character: Melissa Johnson
Much prefer M/f play.
Hard limits: Scat, knife play, age play under 16, mutilation.

I hope I'm not to late to join in. If i am just tell me and i'll delete this.

collared_kitten75
10-24-2008, 07:19 AM
OOC i don't think you're too late, and certainly glad to have you...even if i have already been done in.

his_girl_l
10-24-2008, 07:20 AM
I don't think i'll be far behind you :)

Razor7826
10-24-2008, 08:27 AM
OOC: Everybody is preoccupied (I think), so it looks like you're walking the mile-or-so road up to the manor. Don't worry, it's scenic!

lucy
10-24-2008, 08:27 AM
When i come round the mansion in the morning, the odd leave still stuck in my hair, i see the girl. Young, about my age. But even shorter. And it seems as if my small tits are out of fashion on this island, all other women wear them extra large.
I walk down the road towards her and offer my hand.
"Luisa, nice to meet you. If you are one of the 'eirs you 'ave just come in time. May i 'elp with your backpack?"

collared_kitten75
10-24-2008, 09:55 AM
I awaken only seconds later to Sillitta nudging me in the ribs with a bare toe. "Wake up slave boy," she chides me as I sit up, "we've got work to do."

"Work, what?" I ask, confused.

"There's a new visitor to the island. We have to go help her get her luggage up?"

"Another heir?"

"An heir, period. You're out of the running chump."

"Okay, okay, I get it. I'm a slave now. Well, do you at least have some sort of uniform I can put on."

"You're wearing it," Sillitta answers with an evil grin.

The Italian slave girl and I start out down the road toward the dock. About halfway down the road, I can see the newcomer in the distance. Curse my luck it looks like she is talking to Luisa. 'This is going to be so humiliating,' I think as Sillitta and I approach the two women.

lucy
10-24-2008, 03:52 PM
She introduces herself as Melissa but she doesn't want me to help her with the backpack. Ok, suits me. We chat a little about places we've been, such things.
Then i see Sillitta and Jason coming down the road. And Jason is.... naked? Hmm. Strange. Anyway, he isn't completely naked, the collar is still around his neck.
I look at Melissa. When she sees the two are stark naked, her eyes widen and she gives me an incredulous look.
I just shrug and say "That's 'ow the servants dress 'ere. Or rather, the slaves."
Her expression turns from incredulous to horrified. Oh my, the poor gal. She definitely isn't prepared for this island.
"Jason, tesoro, please help the lady with her backpack. And hello Sillitta, did you sleep well?"

his_girl_l
10-24-2008, 04:57 PM
I've only been walking about five minutes when i see someone coming towards me. A girl, about my size. As she comes closer i see that she is blonde and pretty, near to me in age and that while her body might be the same height as mine, the resemblance ends there. Hers seems toned and hardened to perfection and there is determination in her every step. Next to her i seem all curves and my slow amble up the hill couldn't be more different from her determined trot towards me.

She introduces herself as Luisa and offers to help with my backpack. I decline the offer, somewhat defensively. Just because i don't have her air of certainty, doesn't mean i can't look after myself, and i have managed to lug it thousands of miles already.

I almost instantly regret my slight rudeness. She is incredibly friendly, and we fall into the usual back packer talk of travel and parties.

i tell her that i don't have much faith in my claim to this inheritance, but the cash was a great way to kick off a trip to europe. She gives me the strangest look, a whole series of emotions passing through her blue eyes. Suspicion, surprise, pity? Then they become guarded and slightly cold again.

Two more people appear, coming down the hill. From this distance they seem to be coming down for a swim - they can't be wearing much more than swimsuits. But then i think of the cold and the way the wind is trying to penetrate my coat. It may have been late spring when i left australia, but you would have to be mad to want to go swimming here.

As they come closer i can see that they are naked. What have i stumbled across here, a nudist colony? Maybe that was why the mainlanders were suspicious of my wanting to come here.

I look over at Luisa, eyes wide. She shrugs casually, and in that european accent that I can't quite pin, tells me that that is how the servants dress here. Like it's the most normal thing in the world. Then she adds the stinger "Or rather, the slaves".

"Slaves? What are you talking about? Do you mean they treat them like slaves or....." My babbling surprise is cut off as we meet them. One man, one woman, both stark naked except for a metal collar around their necks.

Luisa starts talking in a tone of authority, telling the man to help with my backpack, speaking to the lady civilly but with an air of superiority.

The lady answers her politely and deferentially. The man, however, reaches out and grabs her arm. "You owe me some answers Luisa", he snarls

collared_kitten75
10-24-2008, 08:07 PM
When I see Luisa, memories of the previous night come rushing to the front of my brain. The bitch had been a good fuck, yeah, but then she started talking about me becoming her slave. Maybe my mistake was listening, maybe it was somking her pot. I don't know. I don't care.

"Come on Luisa, you owe me some answers. Where the fuck did you get this collar that you slapped on me? More importantly, what made you think you could slap it on me in the first place? And where are my clothes?"

The wily girl doesn't answer me at all, at least not until she twists free from my grasp, and deftly pins my offending arm beghind my back. As she applies still more pressure, intense pain shoots from my wrist to my shoulder. "'Ere, 'ere now Jason," she purrs, "can we talk calmly about this or must I break your arm?"

"We, we can talk calmly Lusia, I promise. Don't break my arm," I whimper. "I'll carry her pack," I add, sniffling, as I look at the feet of the new arrival.

Chuckdom19
10-24-2008, 10:41 PM
The sun is streaming into my eyes, as I awake, quite rested. Rushing through my morning rituals, I am soon dressed and "equipped".

The cook had given me a hot croissant dripping with fresh butter and sweet herbs. I was just finishing it when I noticed another newcomer breasting the hill behind the Manor.

She was accompanied by two slaves and a dressed woman, must be Luisa. I rushed out, and caught the new woman, Melissa. I shook her hand warmly, and put my arm around her. She never noticed the bit of catalyst soaking into her neck and hand where I touched her. Odorless, painless, and tasteless, it was half of my plan.

I was ready to do some exploring, so I set off to walk along the shoreline. I approached the limit of what I had seen so far, passing the pier. A gleam in the sun caught my eye on the jetty, and I bent over to pick up a coin that had fallen. Nearby, in between the planks, another gleam... and there was one of the keys! I wasn't sure whose it might have been, but it was MINE now.

Glancing around, there was nothing more other than a noisy boat sailing away to the eastern horizon. I resumed my hike, watching for signs of anything. I put on my infra red goggles again, looking for more tunnel openings.

I wander around the ouside of the island, sticking to the near-edge of the cliff surrounding the small living space. The long walk gave me an idea of the lay of the land, and lots of hidey-holes. I stashed a few things in out-of-the-way places, erasing my tracks with tree branches with leaves. Just in case I was on the run, I'd still have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Halfway around, I was surprised to find a cave with tracks around it... of a big, big cat. Lynx? Wildcat? Whatever, I was surprised. Would this island never stop surprising me?

collared_kitten75
10-25-2008, 04:20 AM
(OOC Chuckdom, i love how you totally ignore me in that post. i'm just one of "two slaves" now.)

his_girl_l
10-25-2008, 05:18 AM
The naked man grabs Luisa and they start yelling at each other. I turn awkwardly to the naked woman. Sillitta, Luisa had called her. This is all getting too wierd for me. "Why does she call you slaves?", i ask. She gives me a calm, kind smile, the sort you would give to a child who asks why the grass is green. "Because we are", she replies gently.

I'm about to ask more when the tallest woman i've ever seen descends the hill. She may look like an amazon, but she gushes at me like a wealthy socialite, all effusive hellos and hugs. She introduces herself as Margay and as suddenly as she appeared she is gone, striding towards the jetty.

We continue up the hill, Sillitta and i walking in front, the man (nobody has bothered to tell me his name and i don't like to interrupt his argument with Luisa to ask it) carrying my bag and continuing to converse with Luisa behind us. Their talk seems to have calmed down now.

I keep trying to ask Sillitta questions, but i am getting nowhere. I ask her why she and the man are naked. "Because we are slaves", she answers.
"But what does that mean?", i ask,
"That we serve", she replies
"So you're servants?"
"No, we're slaves".

I turn around to ask Luisa what she means. Luisa seems to be the only sane person on the whole damn island.

"What does all this talk about slavery mean? And where are the lawyers to take our depositions and deal with this whole inheritance claim?"

She gives me that same strange cryptic glance, passing through the emotions and ending once again on pity before answering me in her strangely unplaceable accent

collared_kitten75
10-25-2008, 05:37 AM
I clam up on the way up the hill, speaking only to Luisa or anyone else when I am specifically asked a question. The rocky path hurts my bare feet. The breeze, comfortable when dressed even in light clothes, chills me now that I am a naked slave. I take comfort in watching Sillitta's bare ass in front of me. It looks so hot, so tight, and I think I take a little bit of pleasure in knowing that I am not the only one in the group getting goosebumps from the chill wind.

Razor7826
10-25-2008, 08:24 AM
I returned to the underhalls the next morning to find a gaping hole where the heavy door used to be. It was blown to pieces; Marigay must have been packing explosives with her, giving great insight into how prepared she continually was. To be honest, it kind of scares me. I mean, who brings explosives around with them wherever they go?

By the time I returned to my room and took my daily stroll throughout the island, another guest had arrived. Another small woman, being escorted up towards the manor by Luisa, Sillitta, and... Jason? The little punk had already been enslaved?

What a moron. Hopefully the new girl matches his intellect.

I exit out to greet them, making sure to check out the new girl thoroughly before leading them back into the manor. Only a few more hours until the feast begins.

Chuckdom19
10-25-2008, 10:44 AM
(OOC- collared_kitten75: Masters do not bother to look slaves in the face! They are interchangable anyway, in their outlook; they would not pay any attention to who it is; collar and naked = slave.)

Chuckdom19
10-25-2008, 11:01 AM
I check the sun... it's getting on past lunchtime, best start heading for the Manor House. I come upon a knoll, and make my way through the high grass towards the top, to search for landmarks. The House is not far ahead, so I am on track to get there in time to freshen up for the formal dinner tonight.

I glance around with the goggles... no tunnel exits but there is a cave! A quick check and I'm inside the rock; apparently it runs back about 100 meters and dead-ends there. The floor is hard-tamped; it has seen its share of traffic over the years, animal and human. There were some small piles of things here and there; bone piles, mostly, but also a fair-sized cairn of small rocks. I don't have time to investigate it today, but mark it down on my map for further searching. Back into the sun, and a chill wind blows off the sea, blasting me to the bone, it seems.

Moving quickly is the order of the day now; I have to rush through the undergrowth and rough forest to get back on time. Moving into the kitchen, I see two slaves, a collared man and sexy little dark-haired girl working on kitchen chores. I do a double-take at the man; it's JASON! One competitor gone already? SOMEbody was working fast.

"Jason! You are a slave now? Who collared you?"

He gives me a withering glance before responding.

lucy
10-25-2008, 03:10 PM
Michael is the last to come and greet Melissa. He leads her back to the manor.
He stares wide-eyed at Jason. Heck, Michael, some of us are actually doing something, not just run around aimlessly in some tunnels, I want to tell him. But then again, why should I tell him anything. Jason's out of the game already, and although I'm not exactly proud of my deed every heir less is a step closer to victory.
On the way up he kept throwing accusations at me. I remained completely calm, to my own surprise. "Jason, you knew what was at stake. You knew the rules. You fucked up, now you are enslaved. That's it. And you won't go back to Kentucky. Ever. But, you know, when I become the new Mistress of this island, you will likely get to fuck my pussy quite often. If I'm 'aving a very good day it might even be my asshole. What do you think would 'appen to you if Marigay or Michael are your Master? Do you think you'll enjoy that? So, think about it."
It seemed as if he finally realized his fate. At least he was silent for the rest of the way, hopefully thinking about my words.
"Sillitta, please bring us some breakfast, I could do with a strong coffee and some croissants."
I follow her to the kitchen and use the time until she has the coffee ready to have a talk with her. She's a bright girl, luckily. And she knows Michael all too well. So I don't have too much troubles to convince her of my plan.
We return to the dining room. Only Melissa is present, Jason must have left to haul her luggage to her room.
I sit down beside Melissa and while we eat the croissants and drink the coffee I tell her about the island.
She's shocked. And then she silently starts to sob. I put my arm around her, consoling her. And admire her boobs, of course. Once in a while images of Melissa, Sillitta and Jason, all totally naked and pleasing me, flash through my head. There's definitely worse scenarios I could think of.

collared_kitten75
10-25-2008, 09:03 PM
On returning to the mansion, I get my first real taste of life as a slave. It is definitely not all fucking and frolicking. If Luisa wins, it sounds as if there might be some of that for me at least, but for now there is work.

Luisa and Melissa settle into comfortable chairs in the dining room, dispatching Sillitta to prepare a light breakfast for the two of them. I notice that Luisa is keeping a pretty tight watch on Sillitta; she probably plans to use her against Michael in some fashion. I personally just hope that I get another shot at a threesome with the two of them. I wonder if sex will be any different as a slave. I guess time will tell.

I stash Melissa's backpack in an empty guest room, and start to return to the kitchen when a though crosses my mind. Luisa, Mistress Luisa, might want to know what the girl has brought with her. I turn back and risk a quick look through the bag. Clothes, personal effects and hygeine products, just what you would expect from a vacationer. Good lord, this girl is more poorly prepared than I was. No sign of a key either. She probably has it on her. Still, I suspect she's in trouble. I pack Melissa's belongings neatly back into her pack and return downstairs.

With a glance, Luisa, Mistress Luisa, redirects me to the kitchen where Sillitta enlists my aid in serving breakfast. "Jason, grab that tray," she points to a tray bearing coffee cups and a pitcher, "and follow me. Also, Jason, you need to start learning Italian, French too." I just nod and follow the small, dark girl out to the dining room. She places croissants in front of Luisa and Melissa, then sets a server's stand in front of me. I place the tray on the server's stand, set coffee cups in front of teh two women, and fill them, Luisa's first, then Melissa's. I am acutely aware of my nakedness, especially my cock which is almost perfectly at eye level of the two seated women. Neither says anything about it though, and I remain quiet as well.

Luisa motions Sillitta and I back to the kitchen. There's little to be done so far as I know, so I mostly stand there dumbly. Sillitta busies herself with little tasks that keep teh kitchen clean. She is just handing me a full trash bag, presumably for me to take out, when Marigay bursts in through the kitchen entrance. "Jason! You are a slave now? Who collared you?" she asks bluntly.

I look at Marigay, confused for a few seconds before I answer. "Uh, ah, Luisa, Mistress Luisa," I say, the word mistress very foreuign to my tongue, Mistress Luisa collared me."

I look down at the floor, at my bare feet, my naked body, my cock exposed for everyone to see. "Can I get you soem breakfast Mistress Marigay?" I finally ask.

lucy
10-27-2008, 12:51 PM
Marigay comes into the dining room, acknowledging our presence with a nod and followed by Jason who is carrying a tray. She sits down at the far end of the table. Once Melissa stops sobbing, I tell Jason to show her to her room. As soon as they leave I get up and walk over to Marigay.
"Bon appetit! Do you mind me sitting down for a minute, cousin?"
"Have a seat, Luisa."
"Ok, I make it short. I want to win this game. Very much so. And so do you. And I guess you want just as much to be Michael's slave as I do. So 'ow about we make some kinda truce, do Michael in and then it's for the better of us two win the game?"
"Aren't you forgetting someone?"
"You mean Melissa? Aww, poor girl. She doesn't 'ave the slightest idea what she's gotten 'erself into. No, to be 'onest, I think she isn't much of a competitor. Well, think about my idea. Till later. Ciao for now."

collared_kitten75
10-27-2008, 01:19 PM
After making sure that Marigay is seated and has both food and drink before her, I am dismissed by Luisa to show Melissa to her room. It strikes me as funny that Melissa was also essentially dismissed by Luisa as well, so that she could talk privately with Marigay.

As Melissa and I make our way up the steps, me a half-step behind, but still directing her, I decide to chat the girl up. "So, um, Melissa is it? Or should I address you as Mistress? What do you suppose those two are talking about?"

Eventually, we make our way to the room where I had earlier stored her pack. I open the door to allow Melissa to enter. "So, ah, will you be needing anything else at the moment?"

I am surprised, and a little saddened, by how quickly I have slipped into the role of a slave.

Chuckdom19
10-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Fully aware that dinner is only a few hours away, I allow Jason to carry a small plate with a few bites into the Dining Room for me, as well as a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice which I watched him make. He also brought a sealed bottle of water... but it had a tiny hole near the screw-cap, so I left it untouched.

A short chat with Luisa after Melissa and Jason leave the room leads to an offer of partnership for the purpose of defeating Michael. I give a non-committal answer, as I wish to wait until the actual starting of the contest at dinner today. The fight will be terrific, challenging, and strategic; while a temporary partnership may be fun, I'm looking at the final victory. Seeing my four adversaries bent before me, especially the uppity Michael... well the imagination boggles at the thought. Picturing Jason buggering Michael or Luisa munching Melissa's rug made my crotch wet and deepened my breathing.

I finished with my snack, then headed upstairs, passing Jason. I heard Melissa crying, and stopped by her slightly-ajar door.

"Melissa? Do you need a friend, dear girl?" I turn on my 'Zealander' accent, which should be a touch from home for the girl. Indeed, she rises from her chair and runs to me. I take her in and hug her closely.

I sit down on the couch, pulling her along with me. She lays her head on my shoulder.

"Dear girl; I'm from your part of the world, and wish you no harm. If I may suggest, just relax and clean up from your long trip today. At the banquet this evening, there will be much information to be shared, and may just be a way out of trouble for you! One never knows, right?"

She turns her tearful face up towards me for the first time. I wait for the sobs to stop, listening if she has anything to say for herself.

lucy
10-28-2008, 07:39 AM
When Marigay leaves i head for the kitchen. Jason and Sillitta aren't alone anymore. Several other servants are by now busy with preparations for the big dinner.
"Sillitta, vieni con me per un attimo, per favore." She smiles when I address her in her mother tongue and follows me. Jason just stares at me, with a mixture of hostility, defeat and lust. "Want to come too or are you too busy chopping onions?"
One of the doors to a guestroom is open. I glance inside and when I see Marigay consoling Melissa I cannot help but think of a Boa coiling itself around a rabbit. Poor girl, I'm really sorry for her.
In my room I give Sillitta the powder and explain to her in Italian how to use itl while i start to undress. It's a rather strong barbiturate. Jason stands there, leering at us. "Would you mind 'elping me to scrub my back in the shower?"

collared_kitten75
10-28-2008, 10:37 AM
'This slave stuff is starting to get old,' I think as I stand there in the kitchen, naked, chopping onions. Sillitta too is busy with a similar chore. At least I get to watch her work naked as well. She's cute, and I periodically catch her stealing a glance at me and grinning. Still, the whole situation was more to my liking when I was wearing clothes.

I'm surprised, pleasantly so, to see Luisa return to the kitchens. I must admit though that my heart dropped a little when she ignored me to speak to Sillitta in Italian, at least I assume it's Italian. My spirits, and my cock, rise when Luisa invites me along on whatever bit of mischief the two are planning.

Back in Luisa's room, I see Luisa sharing a bit of some powder with my fellow slave. It kind of looks like cocaine, but they don't snort it. I can only imagine that it will be used in the coming competition. I'm temporarily wracked by shame. 'Man, I didn't even make it to the start of the competition. I wonder if I'll get to eat any of the feast at least?'

I snap out of my thoughts when Luisa asks me to wash her back. "Gladly Mistress," I answer as I follow her to the bathroom.

collared_kitten75
10-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Luisa dispenses me to the bathroom a few moments before she is actually ready for the shower. I set the water to running, giving it time to reach an adequately warm temperature. I carefully set aside towels for both of us and a washcloth for her. I check to make sure that there is shampoo, conditioner, and body wash present.

Luisa joins me moments later, and I usher her into the shower, following closely behind her. Luisa's body never fails to impress me, and I relsih the opportunity to touch her. As warm water rushes down her body, I begin to soap her back. Before long, my hands slip around, so that I am also soaping her tight abdoment and firm breasts.

With a mond of its own, my cock rises to the occassion, brushing against her buttocks. 'Would it be appropriate for a slave to take his mistress from behind, anally?' I wonder.

lucy
10-29-2008, 08:24 AM
"That is not one of your 'ands on my ass, Jason. And it is not scrubbing me either." He mumbles an apology and steps back. "I didn't say I don't like it. Baise-moi!“
„Huh? What?“
„You really should learn french, Jason. 'Baise-moi' is very basic french. It means 'fuck me'.“ I wonder if he dares to use my ass. He does.
Then I enjoy him shaving me from navel to toes. That's something I could easily get used to, to have a guy serve me whenever I feel like it.
„Luisa, may I ask something?“
„Yup.“
„Why did you, umm, well... why did you let me use you anally? I mean, that's a bit unusual, a Mistress letting a slave use her this way.“
„Is it? I just happen to like it is all.“
When he's done shaving me it's still some time until the dinner.
„I 'ope they can fix dinner without your 'elp in the kitchen, Jason. Coz now it's my turn. Lie down on the bed, sweet'eart.“

Chuckdom19
10-29-2008, 10:24 AM
Melissa offers little in response; I reassure her that I will help if she needs it and return to my room. Seems like wasted time; the girl is weak and will likely be a slave soon enough anyway.

After changing into more comfortable clothing, I wander down the back stairs to Slave Quarters... looking for a special person. Calling the male slaves out, I look for what I need. Those under 18 are dismissed; I have no need for children or the inexperienced. I further sort by those born here, the latest of many generations; these are the ones I wish. Finally, picking a strong one, I require him to follow. Searching through the women slaves takes less time; this is just for a playmate. A sweet, slight blonde caught my eye, and also accompanied me to my quarters.

I instructed the girl. "Ellen, please draw me a hot bath. The top drawer left of my trunk will have small blue packets of salts to add for fragrance and stimulation." As she busied herself, I had the male, "Derek", talk to me about the island and the castle. We chatted for a while about the tunnels while I withdrew a few items from my stash. Derek and Ellen both got touched with the catalyst, then got a whiff of yet another concoction. They would be in a wonderfully responsive state now, and open to permanent suggestion. I took care of it quickly; both would now be what amounted to my 'minions', working exclusively for me unless otherwise released.

The truly decadent bathing facilities allowed both to join me in the tub, and I then discussed their personal lives; neither was committed to a partner which would simplify matters for all. At least, for the while... until I had the choices of slaves. I thought Luisa might be a delightful ladies' maid. And Michael? Well perhaps a few weeks hanging by his thumbs. I giggled at the thought, very much un-Marigay of me.

Derek turned out to be quite "well-hung"; his pleasuring of me was delightful! Ellen turned out to enjoy only women, which just left more of Derek for me. We were playing for a while when someone came to the door; Ellen jumped out and dried herself as she answered. It was Melissa, looking for some answers. I invited her into my tub, to relax and get in some recreation.

collared_kitten75
10-29-2008, 05:10 PM
I grin slyly at Luisa, not entirely certain what she means when whe says it's "my turn." I mean most things with that girl are fun, and there's no way she'll use me anally or shave me. I mean, I'm a man, and she's a woman.

When I don't follow her toward the bed right away, Luisa starts to fondle my cock and balls. I just stand there enjoying it, until my pleasure is interrupted by a sharp tug on my cock.

"Slave. Bed. Now," Luisa barks. Still not sure what to expect, but hoping for crazy wild sex, I follow my mistress to the bed and lay there on my back.

"Alright Luisa, let's do it."

lucy
10-30-2008, 02:41 AM
Is it actually possible for a girl to rape a guy? I'm wondering while I look at Jason lying on the bed. Not with him, anyway, he doesn't exactly look as if he doesn't enjoy the moment.
A thought crosses my mind. I get out some rope from my backpack, grab one of Jasons wrists and tie it to the bed. The little resistance he musters is quickly subdued when I grab his balls and tug on them.
"Easy, Jason. It won't hurt. Just relax." It might hurt your pride, though, is what I'm thinking.
When he's properly tied up, spreadeagled, I head for the bathroom again to fetch the razor and the shaving foam.
"I 'ave always found it to be unfair that guys expect us girls to shave, but never think of doing it themselves."
He's rolling his eyes, raising his head to stare at his private parts, already nicely foamed.
"Too bad I 'ave only one of those super secure Gilette-thingies. Would be more of a thrill if it were just a blade, now wouldn't it? Especially since I 'ave never used one of those before, let alone on a guy." I grin at him and laugh out loud when I see that the mere thought of me going down on him with a blade drains the blood from his cock.
I must say, a guy is more difficult to shave than a girl, but he's smooth and hairless soon enough.
"Looks much better. What do you think? Methinks your cock likes it too."
And then it's crazy wild sex until it's time to get dressed for dinner. And the thought that this might be the last time in my life I am having crazy wild sex on my own free will never enters my mind.

collared_kitten75
10-30-2008, 04:35 AM
'This girl is totally kinky,' I think as I allow Luisa to tether me by wrist and ankle to her large bed, 'she's just going to mount me and do all the work.'

My thoughts of joy turn to concern when Luisa disappears into the bathroom. Soon enough, she returns, and with shaving cream and a razor. My cock wilts. 'She's totally going to shave me.'

I struggle to raise my head to get a look at what is going on as she lathers me with shaving cream. I struggle a little at first, but as I am securely bound, I quickly realize that undue struggling will only result in razor nicks.

When Luisa is finished, I feel somehow emasculated. I've been balded, not just in the pubic region, but also my buttocks and legs, my chest and stomah, even my arms. I feel even more naked than before, like a naked little boy.

My cock however disagrees, again swelling with pride. The sex is wonderful, but is it worth teh shame of being put on display at dinner?

lucy
10-30-2008, 06:00 AM
OOC: of course it is worth it. :D

That Jason is definitely the right guy to have sex with. And him having lost his "I'm an American therefore I can do as I bloody well want to" attitude makes him a guy I could even imagine to have a relationship in normal circumstances. Not that I know a lot about relationships in normal circumstances, let alone love.
After hesitating for a moment he even does a good job licking me. When I'm satisfied for the time being I light a cigarette for him. "It's a normal ciggie, no worries." He inhales deeply.
"You know what I would really like very much?"
"No, Mistress."
"I would like to be able to lick myself, hihihi." I hold the cigarette to his lips. " But I would also like to leave this island, settle down somewhere. Maybe even 'ave kids. No more running anymore."
"And why do you have to run?"
"Long story. Let's just say I took the law in my own hands. I would say it was self defence, but it looks like I'm the only one seeing it this way."
I take a drag on the ciggie myself "'ey, let's see if that little best friend of yours is up to some more fun."
A few kisses and licks later it's evident that it indeed is. I untie Jason for the sake of variety. Later we take another shower, I don my usual jeans and t-shirt and we both head down to the kitchen.
"Caro, you really look gorgeous, shaved as you are. If it weren't for the dinner I'd 'ave you tied to my bed for the rest of the night."
In the kitchen Sillitta and the other servants look at him too, Sillitta is even licking her lips. They all smile and grin at him, making comments in Italian and French. He blushes, his face turning a nice crimson red.

I take Sillitta aside and we discuss in which dish she should sprinkle the barbiturate. I decide for the soupe, since it is a bisque d'homard and I guess most people apart from me like that. I'm not surprised to see her stealthily reach between her legs to produce the little bag with the powder.
I divert the attention of all the others while she throws the drug into the soupe, then I leave for the dining room.
Since there's nobody there yet I go back to the kitchen to talk to the servants. They seem to be a nice lot.

collared_kitten75
10-30-2008, 03:16 PM
I follow Luisa back down to the kitchen. She sure is spending a lot of time there. Of course, if she doesn't win this competition, she and I will probably end up spending still more time there. I have a lot riding on her victory I suppose.

While Luisa chats with Sillitta, I stand around the kitchen, not sure of what chore I shoudl be working at, but very aware of my nudity and hairlessness. Finally, another slave, a thin young man, directs me to a pile of potatos that seemingly need to be peeled. I set to work, struggling to overhear the conversation between Luisa and Sillitta- something about a powder. I wonder why Luisa trusts Sillitta over me with such a task. Oh well, back to peeling potatos.

After a while, Luisa leaves the kitchen, and without so much as a "goodbye." As soon as Luisa leaves, Sillitta walks over to me. Have I said before how much I lover her small dark body and her short, black hair. As she starts to talk, I take note that below the neck, she is as bald as I am, but I take little comfort in it. "Congratulations Jason," she says in her accented, but otherwise fluent English, "it seems that Mistress Luisa has requested that you be her server tonight. If you will come with me, I'll help you with your uniform. I need to be getting mine on as well."

'A uniform," I think, 'so I may not be condemned to a life of nudity after all.' I follow Luisa down a series of steps to the slaves quartes. I take note of a variety of small beds and chests lining the walls. "I hope Luisa never loses interest in me," I say aloud testing one of the flimsy matresses, "the guest beds are quite a lot nicer than these."

While I test the miserable slave beds, Sillitta rummages around in a small chest. Finally she makes her way over to me holding an odd looking collection of leather straps and metal rings. As I am trying to make sense of the contraption, she surprises me by locking a steel ring around the base of my scrotum. "What the fuck?!" I cry out, but she continues to work. In a matter of seconds, leather straps are passed between my legs and around my waist, locking me into sort of pelvic harness. Finally, another series of leather straps are locked around my cock.

I can't deny being aroused by the way the slave girl has handled me and even by the feel of the harness. At the same time, the confining harness prevents me from being able to attain a full erection. "Don't worry Jason, your mistress has a key," Sillitta purrs as she gives my cock a playful tap, "of course the other masters and mistresses do too. Now have a seat and wait for me." Within minutes, Sillitta too is adorned in a similar, though larger, body harness, one that draws particular attention to her pussy and small perky titties.

"Nice look," I offer as she motions for me to follow her back to the kitchen. Much to my chagrin, Luisa is there awaiting my arrival. She immediately struts over and examines my incarcerated cock. I, in turn, take note of a new key hanging around her neck. Luisa starts to gently caress my cock, and it bulges against its restraints. When it seems I am about to burst, Luisa grabs my cock in one hand and clips a series of small metallic items to the D-ring at the tip of my cock harness. I notice right away from the jingling that one is a pair of small siver bells, the other a tag, much like a pet would wear. I can only imagine what it says.

lucy
10-30-2008, 04:32 PM
I step back and take a closer look at Jasons crotch. "Hmmm. Not good. Sillitta, vieni qui per favore." She wears a similar harness. "Do you have to wear that crap?"
"Yes, Luisa. It's always been like that."
"Uh huh. I see. Well, I 'ave never cared too much about traditions. I prefer cocks and pussies to be free. What do you think, Jason? Nevermind, I 'ave decided already." With the key Sillitta gave me earlier I unlock the harness on Jasons cock. "If you serve me I want that thing off. It's nicer the natural way."
"Speaking of serving, where are the others? I'm starving. If they don't arrive soon I'll eat all that stuff myself. Maledetta merda! Jason, bring me a slice of bread."
I let myself fall onto a sofa in the corner and start to clean my fingernails with my knife. When Jason returns, I have him sit at my feet and massage them.
Finally Marigay and Melissa arrive. They both carry that dreamy look of having had a lot of sex.
"Heyho. Did you enjoy each other? Now if Michael would care to 'aul 'is ass down here we could start with the dinner."

collared_kitten75
10-30-2008, 04:41 PM
All too happy at the liberation of my cock from its cruel restraints, I hustle to do Luisa's bidding. I quickly wash my hands, divide a roll of bread in half, and further slice the half of the roll intended for my mistress. 'What a good slave I have become,' I think ruefully as I add several pats of butter to the service platter.

I deliver the bread as well as a pitcher of water with ice and lemon to where my mistress si sitting in the kitchen. Content with the service, she directs me to her feet. I carefully remove her socks and hiking shoes to reveal a pair of pretty, yet strong looking feet. I sit on the floor and begin to massage them.

The right foot receives my attention first. I massage the ball of the foot, then the arch, and finally the heel, before turning my attention to the toes. When the right foot is adequately cared for, I turn my attention to the left. It is about then that Marigay and Melissa show up. It's still a little humiliating to be caught in such positions, but I am quickly growing used to it. Besides, more than one of these potential heirs will soon be joining me on the ground at their master's feet.

lucy
11-02-2008, 03:55 PM
OOC: wassup? why is nobody posting anymore?

his_girl_l
11-05-2008, 02:59 AM
OOC: i've had a sick child. so sorry about holding everyone up

his_girl_l
11-05-2008, 03:07 AM
After Marigay leaves my room i cry throw myself onto the bed and cry. I can't believe the situation i have found myself in. I have either been misled or incredibly naive. But is it naive to go on a holiday not expecting to be tricked into slavery?

All the other "cousins" as they call themselves seem to have known what to expect. Evenpoor hapless Jason seems to have known the deal, much good that it did him.

And although both the girls have been kind, i could see as they explained the situation to me that they were thinking of me as a slave, just one they hadn't bothered about capturing yet, because i was obviously no threat. I could see the contempt in their eyes.

Michael, on the other hand, had been polite, if a little impersonal. I hadn't got the feeling he was just waiting for the right moment to draw me into whatever sick game they were playing here. And he had grown up on the island, with his grandfather. Surely if anyone could help me escape from these two women, with their caressing voices, soothing sweet patronising words while their eyes evaluated me as a piece of property, it was him.

I dry my face, brush my hair and fix my make up and set out to find Michael.

If i can't convince him to help him i don't see how i'll be able to leave the island before my boat returns for me in 10 days. And i am sure that by then it would be far far too late.

Chuckdom19
11-05-2008, 03:50 PM
Melissa took a look and retreated, as she was looking for Michael... whom she would not find here for at least a few hours! I chuckled to myself. He would make such a nice pony slave, pulling my cart around the island.

Closing the door, Ellen returned to assist me leaving the tub. She was most efficient drying me and she used Derek's help in getting me dressed and made up for the banquet. I grabbed several handy little things from the trunk, and reset the multiple traps.

In the hall, I ran into Melissa and invited her to join us at the banquet where she would have more answers and be able to clear many of the questions from her mind. She walked with me, looking harried and anxious.

As we enter the dining room, Luisa makes a nasty remark about Melissa and me. She gets a withering glance as my only response, and Melissa starts crying again.

I take the seat at the foot of the table after walking around it and seeing Jason playing with Luisa's feet. Some people really have strange desires!
Luisa looks at where I sit and laughs derisively. I smile at her, and obviously take a number of pills.

"Just a number of anti-drug agents my father and his scientists developed." A slight panic flies across her face and disappears just as quickly. "Does that bother you, dear? I'm sorry I only have enough for one. Has anyone seen Michael? For being the dinner host he certainly is treating we cousins poorly. Perhaps living as a Master so long with poor sickly grandfather has eroded his social abilities."

Melissa sat down between Michael's head chair and me. She sat quietly, even after I offered her some small conversation, asking her questions about her employment, marital status, and home.

Razor7826
11-05-2008, 04:18 PM
They are all gathered in the banquet hall when I enter, my three distant cousins sitting at the table, near the head but obviously reserving it for me. They all look at me, seemingly eager to hear what I have to say. Should I say it before or after they eat? It doesn't matter to me-- I'm passing on this meal, as I intend on doing until the game is finished. Everybody always springs for the poisons, it seems, or at least that's how the island legends go. No, I have my own stockpile hidden away under lock and key. Nobody can find it, let alone access it to poison it.

"Welcome, everyone, to the beginning of our fair little game. As you know, I was born and raised on this island, and as its most senior resident I have been given the responsibility of telling the tale that led us here today.

Hundreds of years ago, our mutual ancestor, Roland Witherborn, accumulated a vast fortune through means that have been lost to time. At the time of his passing, no clear heir was named, and a feud broke out between his seventeen children, each wanting a dominating share so that they could be crowned lord of his heavenly island.

However, there was a problem. The sons and daughters were born of many whores and wives from around the world, each having been raised with different customs and beliefs as to who inherits their parents wealth. Some said seniority, some said ability, while still others proposed a simple challenge.

Of all those proceedures, only one was 'fair', and that was a game. The winner would be crowned lord of the island and heir of both the family name and wealth, while the losers would remain here forever to serve the new lord's empire. Those that disagreed with those terms were allowed to leave, taking only a pittance to establish themselves on the mainland.

Rules were agreed upon, signed by all seventeen and set as the rules for any future conflicts inside the family. Those rules were written as such:

1) All slaves must follow the Master’s every command, and he or she may use any force necessary to bring the slaves in line.

2) Murder or life-threatening force against any heir of Witherborn is strictly forbidden, and is grounds for immediate banishment from the island and forfeiture of all its wealth.

3) A Master may name his successor to take over the island and its wealth. If no successor has been named at the time of his passing, then the title will become open to all living descendents of Roland Witherborn.

4) The Ritual of Domination may strip any heir of all rights and brand them a slave for life. The ritual may only be performed by another heir, and is as simple as adorning the target with a slave’s collar. If the collar remains in place for seventeen consecutive hours, the ritual is complete, removing all protections granted upon them by these sacred laws.

5) During a time of contested inheritance, an heir may claim the title of Master by presenting the Chalice of Witherborn, hidden somewhere on the island.

These are the rules, and once the clocks strike midnight hours after this feast, the games begin. We've each been given a key that will unlock the hidden entrance to where the chalice is kept, but victory can also come through utter domination.

Now, I'll let you digest the rules... as well as your food."

I sit down in the chair and wait eagerly for their respones and reactions. Midnight is still five hours away, so there is still more to the night before the game truly begins.

My special maid smiles at me from the group that serves the table, but I do not react at all. She is my secret weapon, but not my only chance of victory.

lucy
11-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Marigay is definitely well prepared. Anti-drug agents. My ass.
"Nah, it does not worry me. I 'ave nothing to 'ide. I don't even 'ave a trunk full of gimmicks and whatnots. And i am not trying to seduce and smalltalk a 'elpless girl into slavery, i openly fucked and drugged Jason into it, hehehe."
Jason looks at me with a hurt look on his face, while Melissa sobs even harder, moving a bit away from Marigay. She really shouldn't be here, i'm truly sorry for her. On the other hand, she IS a beautiful girl. And i'm the last one to forego a beautiful girl.

"Manaccia la miseria, I ain't gonna sit here and wait till Michael shows up. If he comes, you just start, I will be back in about half an hour." Not that anyone cares, I think. "Thanks, Jason, that was a perfect massage."

I once again go to the kitchen. A servant points out the shed behind the manor. I find what i'm looking for and fill several big bellied Chianti bottles with gasoline, tear apart a couple of rags and in no time I have a neat stash of Molotov cocktails. You never know when things get out of hand.
I fill yet another bottle and head up to my room, depositing it in the bathroom.

Then i check Melissa's room and luggage, but she definitely is just a backpacker, she carries nothing special in her backpack. Poor gal.
It's almost three quarters of an hour since i left when i get back to the dinner room. And Michael is just arriving too.
He gives us a lecture of the rules. Yaaaawwwwn.
The only interesting thing in the whole room is Melissa's expression: It changes from worried to incredoulous to desperate.

Chuckdom19
11-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Not surprised at Michael's words or at Luisa's coming and going, I am filled with excitement about what may start happening at midnight. Perfect timing for one of my already-set traps.

"Michael", I ask in a purring voice, "is the enslavement of Jason proper according to the rules, then? Since nothing was to begin before midnight, as was in the information sent by the lawyers, I believed that to be improper."
Or the rest of you would already be slaves, I thought to myself.

Jason's head whipped around to look at me, eyes full of questions and what looked like appreciation. "Not proper? You mean I may not be a slave after all? Michael, what about that??"

I smiled tightly, and awaited his response. Nothing like stirring a little dissent among the cousins... and possibly making an ally!

"Well, Michael?"

lucy
11-05-2008, 04:48 PM
"No need to answer, Michael". I get up, walk over to Jason and remove the collar with the key around my neck.
"I loved the fucking, I really did. And I am sorry if I made a mistake."
I smile at Marigay. "Thanks for pointing out my error."

Razor7826
11-05-2008, 05:28 PM
"It's improper, but for the necessary duration rather than time frame. An heir may willingly submit at any time."

his_girl_l
11-05-2008, 08:03 PM
I sit at the table but i can't eat. I'm trying to digest what Michael has just said, i can't even contemplate food.

He seems to have laid out a history and legal framework for slavery. How can this be so? It's Europe in 2008. These things belong in the past, in the third world, not in my safe, suburban life.

But here i am. Regarded with pity but a strange proprietorial air by the two women who claim to be my distant cousins. One of my male "cousins" walking around in a collar, looking at Luisa with servile devotion, despite his occasional flares of temper. He even seemed disappointed for a second when she removed the collar. And although Michael doesn't seem threatening so far, he is distant, although courteous, and has basically ignored me. I had been thinking of him as my chance to get off this island, but he has just laid out a framework for slavery, and there can be no doubt that he approves of and participates in the system. The semi naked servants (slaves?!?!) all over this place couldn't be here if he didn't want them to be. And he walks past them as though they are part of the furniture.

I stop sobbing, breathe deeply and try to pull myself together. It looks like i'm stuck here for a while, so i might as well find out more about the place. i can't stand the pity that fills the women's eyes when they look at me. I hate even more the way they seem to have classified me as a victim, one that they are sure of catching that they don't even bother to pursue.

I rise from the table. When i say a soft goodnight to the others my voice is shaking. I try to walk out with confidence.

I head to the kitchen and find the girl i have been introduced to as Silletta. She is making coffee, and i breathe in deeply, savouring the rich smell of fresh coffee beans and trying to calm myself enough to speak without crying.

"they're talking about slaves out there", i start nervously.

"Yes Miss", she goes on putting coffee into the espresso machine.

"Well what do they mean? Are You a......" the words rush out before trailing off as i try to say the unspeakable.

"I am a slave Miss. I was born on the island". She speaks so calmly, so matter of factly, softly but with no embarrassment.

"But what does that mean? you can't be a slave. You do realise that it's not legal? That you can leave and these people can get into a lot of trouble".

"No one leaves the island. The Master would never allow it. No boat docks here without his permission. Anyway. This is my home. Why would i leave my home?"

"To be free. How can you stay? What do you have to do? What does it even mean, being a slave?" I wanted to hear the answer to this. In my head, slavery meant whips and chains, overseers and cotton fields. Silletta looked and acted like a maid in an upmarket hotel. I couldn't understand why she was so calm, why she wasn't refusing to be called a slave and getting the hell out of here.

"I do what i am told to. I served the old Master and his guests. Now i serve Master Michael and his guests until we know who the new Master will be. Then i will serve him or her. My mother did this. So did her mother. I work in the house and kitchen. It is not a bad life". She shrugs and starts laying coffee cups on a tray.

"But what do you mean by serve?" My nervousness and shock is giving way to indignation. This poor girl has been brainwashed to believe she must be a slave, it goes back for generations. I feel like i should help her, but i am helpless myself.

"I look after the house and kitchen. I cook. Sometimes i look after the guests in their bedrooms. Sometimes even the old Master", she says this last bit with a strange mixture of pride and distaste.

I gulp. "You mean you....you...... sleep with them?"

She looks shocked and i go red. My dirty mind! How could i even imagine something like that! I had just accused this poor maid of being a sex slave.

"I would NEVER presume to sleep in a Masters bed", she gasps. "I service them then return to my own bed of course. Unless i am told to stay. But i would never sleep when i am serving. And when i am in the Master's presence, i am serving." She sounds defiant. I seem to have unwittingly insulted her.

"I never meant to upset you Silletta. I'm sorry. I'm just trying to wrap my head around this place" I back out of the kitchen, blushing and shocked, as she returns to calmly making the coffee.

In the corridor outside the kitchen there is someone waiting for me. I look up and see...........

collared_kitten75
11-05-2008, 08:23 PM
I sit at Luisa's feet as Michael explains the rules, and it starts to sink in that I am a slave, or that I will be soon. My seventeen hours is almost up. I really can't focus on anything save making Luisa happy- in fact I have resumed massaging her feet- so I am blown away with surprise when she unlocks the collar from my neck.

'Well fuck. What do I do now?' I think to myself. I sit there naked, thinking a touch longer. It was kind of strange being a naked slave, but there's something alltogether wrong about being plain old naked Jason in front of everyone else.

I dash out of the dining room and back up the steps towards first my room, then Luisa's. I don't see my backpack, clothes, or the key that might possibly lead me to the damnable chalice in either room.

"Shit!"

Chuckdom19
11-05-2008, 08:53 PM
I have accomplished what I wished; my opposition hates me now. I'm not worried about Melissa, but I AM about Michael and Luisa. It is much more important that my opposition be angry! I could not make Michael angry; he is already bitter and his cold, calculating mind is working and has been working to try to overcome all of us. Now that Luisa is angry at me she will not be as able to think clearly; all kinds of interesting hormones are released with anger... and they all make people make poorer choices. Jason would be different... if he could compete at all, he would be someone so simple to beat it was laughable.

Sitting there with the others, I watched as Luisa enjoyed the dinner... thinking about how much better it would taste after I was Mistress here. Luisa would be such a good fieldworker. Or perhaps she'd be better in the laundry, working her hot, humid job in some kind of insulating clothing to make her sweat hard and suffer a bit for her attitude. Melissa would do well as a kitchen helper and upstairs maid; she was quiet and anxious to please.

And what about Jason? His anxious young prick would surely serve well in pleasuring skills. He seems to have taken naturally to being a slave. I'd watch him closely, as he is serving Luisa very closely.

It was nearing 9 pm, just three hours until the beginnings of the contest. And by sharing the room with me for at least fifteen minutes each, all my competitors had inhaled the agent which would set off the catalyst they absorbed through their skin when I touched them. The two liquids formed a third in the body, which would have some interesting effects.

I rose from the table, excusing myself from my cousins, and went upstairs. Grabbing a quick shower to remove the chemical, I dressed in fatigues colored to hide me here among the flora of the island. I added a large number of weapons and devices; no getting caught for me! I was going to win this contest... or die trying. I slid down the back steps without being seen, and froze while a slave walked past, hidden in the dark shadows of an alcove.

Getting to the back door safely at last, I snuck out and dashed for the tunnel entrances so I could begin setting traps. And I had both keys, the one I had been sent... and the one I had found on the dock. Perhaps the chalice's vault would give up its treasure, and I could win this without violence. Or, grinning to myself, at least not TOO much violence. Down into the hole I'd chosen, and full speed running now, heading for some temporary safety and a command post to set up.

lucy
11-06-2008, 02:09 AM
What a great dinner... Michael doesn't eat at all, Melissa spends her time in the kitchen, Jason runs around the house naked, probably looking for his luggage, Marygay leaves after eating just a couple of bites.
I call a servant and tell him to fetch Jason's backpack to his room. When Marigay walks past me on her way out, i smell that peculiar odour again. Dunno what she douses herself with, but knowing she's carrying all kinds of chemicals I'm sure glad I showered and scrubbed myself thouroughly after arriving on the island and after having been touched by her.
Jason comes down a few minutes later, dressed in his usual jeans and t-shirt.
I grin at him. I'm not feeling bad for having him enslaved too early. I never intended to play fair. He sits down.
"I will go and get your key to the chest later, if that is ok with you, Jason."
"What? uh, yes, the key. Yeah, that's ok, I guess."
He seems to be genuinely confused. I eat heartily, and so does Jason. Michael leaves again, without having eaten anything. What a pity for all the great food if nobody eats.
Then Sillitta brings coffee.
"Ok, Jason. I think I owe you a proper apology. Lean back and relax." I close the door, then kneel before him, open his jeans and start to suck him. "But no sneaking collaring, it's still fifteen minutes til midnight, hehehe." He cums in my mouth, grabbing my hair.
"Do you 'ave any plans for tonight, Jason?"

collared_kitten75
11-06-2008, 06:15 AM
'What an intersting turn of events?' I think as I sit there letting Luisa suck my cock. Less than an hour ago, I was all set to become her slave, me Jason Speed in 2008, a slave. I'd actually come to accept it though, even enjoy it. After all the sex had been great. Of course, it came at the cost of naked housework.

'Hmmm, maybe there's someway to have my cake and eat it too,' I think as I note the hands on the grand old clock on the opposite wall, 'almost midnight.'

Luisa finally looks up at me, cum on her face like a milk mustache, and asks in her adorable little accent, "Do you 'ave any plans for tonight, Jason?"

I can only answer "yes," as I reach behind me, wrap my hands around a heavy candelabra, and bring it down hard on the side of her head.

lucy
11-06-2008, 09:28 AM
'Fottuta mierda, che figlio di puttana' shoots through my head when I see Jason bring that candlestick down. I try to duck away from the blow, but it's too late, I can just avoid the worst. My head seems to explode, then all is dark.
When I regain consciousness, my hands are tied behind my back, my feet are tied. But to my surprise I'm still in my clothes. I keep my eyes closed. I feel something warm and sticky all over my head. I guess I must be bleeding like a pig. And my head hurts like hell. I hear footsteps, then someone is poking me in the rips. „Wake up, bitch!“ It's Jason. I pretend to be still unconscious. Another blow to my rips. „Looks like you really got it, huh? Thought a little cocksucking would make me forget what you did to me, huh? No way. You just wait here till I return with a collar, and then we'll have a nice torturing session until you tell me where the keys are.“ I hear the door open and then all is quiet.
What a fuckhead. What a goddamned fucking fuckhead. Vaffanculo! I swear, if the asshole is enslaved, I rip his balls off and watch him eat them. If I get out of this, of course. But I have no doubt about that. He forgot the switchblade witch I carry with me all the time. And he doesn't know too much about knots or tieing someone. Otherwise he would have hogtied me, or he would have used wire instead of the cord from the curtains. The switchblade is out of the pocket and open in a second. Cutting the cord is a mess, though. My wrists are badly cut when I'm finished, but there is no time to lose. Once I'm free I try to stand up, but my head is dizzy and I almost lose consciousness again. I sit up and hold unto a chair, the knife all the time in my hand. When Jason steps in now, he'll find himself with the blade buried in his guts before he realizes what's happening. But he takes longer to return than I expected, and I stand up and walk to the door.

In the hallway, I meet Melissa. She gasps when she sees my blood covered face and my bleeding wrists.
„Take care, Melissa. As you can see, this is no game. Jason almost killed me.“ I don't wait for a reply, but hurry to my room. A cold shower and some bandages later I almost feel human again. I don black jeans, t-shirt and a black west with various pockets, into which i pack a couple of things that might come handy. My blonde hair is covered by a dark scarf. Then I climb out of the window and into the shed.
Two large stones and two gasoline filled Chianti bottles later I sit on a low stone wall and watch the flames lick out of Jasons and Marigays room. The explosion of Marigays trunk takes out a piece of the wall. What did that bitch carry in there? TNT or what?
Servants run to and fro and scream for water, and ten minutes later the fire is extinguished. I walk down the street towards the jetty, making sure nobody is following me. Then it's another thirty minutes through the macchia, checking several times that I'm not followed. I find a secluded place where I can watch the surroundings. I feel tired, terribly tired, but I force myself to set up several traps so nobody can sneak up to me while I sleep.

collared_kitten75
11-06-2008, 03:59 PM
I am down in the kitchen chatting up Sillitta, thoughts of the threesome that I am planning with her and Luisa dancing through my head when an explosion shakes the mansion.

"What the fuck was that?!" I half-ask, half-exclaim, as I dash from the kitchen to the dining room, then up the steps toward my room. Naked Sillitta follows me. I don't know if she too is simply curious about what could have caused such an explosion, or if she is actually starting to think fondly of me.

As I ascend the steps, choking black smoke causes me to reconsider. "Fuck Sillitta, Luisa's up there. She could be dead or dying. That's not what I wanted. Not at all." I hesitate a moment longer before ripping a strip of cloth from the bottom of my threadbare t-shirt. "Sillitta, go wet this down for me."

The Italian slavegirl returns in what seems a lifetime, but was really no more than a minute or two with the wet cloth. I frantically take the cloth from her and tie it in place over my nose and mouth. "Sil, if there are any fire extinguisher's, you'd better get those too."

When the girl disappears yet again, I press on into the smoking hallway. I manage to find my room more by feel than by sight. The door is splintered, and I force my way through it. The bed and tapestries are ablaze. I cast about frantically looking for my missing cousin, rival, friend, whatever, but there is no sign of Luisa. "Luisa! Luisa!" I call, but there is no answer.

Fuck, Marigay must have gotten her before she firebombed the room. I so didn't want things to happen like this. Those are my final thoughts before the smoke renders me unconcious.

Chuckdom19
11-06-2008, 05:22 PM
I got to the end of the tunnel, reckoning that I was about 4000 feet from the building. I slowly poked my head out of the end of the tunnel, with my night-vision glasses on; there were many heat signatures in the dark. And... THERE... someone moving through the wild lands behind the house, heading this way! I'm not sure if they can see me, but I use natural cover to move away from them anyway.

Using the map I drew, I find my way back to the cave I had discovered the day before, careful to watch for traps. And sure enough, there is a tripwire there, as well as a very faint glow of an infra-red light. I step carefully past the trap, and enter the cave. Shining my torch around the cave, I see my footprints from the day before have been partly erased! Hmm... someone has been here. Two of the stone cairns have been disturbed, but the third, far to the rear of the cave, is undisturbed. Staying close to the wall, I avoid yet another trap and finally get to the pile of stones. Moving one rock at a time and with senses as sharp as I can make them, I remove the rocks.

I don't know what I expected, maybe the keyhole to the vault holding the chalice? What I find is rather anti-climactic, however; just a cache of tinned foods and a blow-dart tube with a pile of darts. A quick idea hits me, and I carefully apply one of my father's potions to each of the darts from point to bottom; they will affect the user and the victim.

Working my way around the hills along the shore, I find the area I had earmarked as a possible hidey-hole; it is undisturbed since I was last there. I set my wristwatch alarm for three hours, rig up some deadfalls, and lay down for a nap. My mind raced for a few minutes, worrying at what the next day would bring, but eventually let me sleep.

lucy
11-07-2008, 06:55 AM
The night is terrible. I dream of giant cocks I have to suck while at the same time trying to avoid to be whacked with a huge club by some devilish version of Jason. Once I jerk so hard in my sleep that I knock my head against a rock. The resulting pain is almost rendering me unconscious. I feel sick and get on all fours, crawl a couple of meters and chund my guts out. The wound on my temple is bleeding again, but I can't muster the energy to tend to it. Then I drift off again into some kind of half sleep.
Finally the first sunrays wake me up. My head is still throbbing and in pain. Slowly I climb the highest hill on the mountain, eating a couple of prickly pears and figs for breakfast.
From the mountaintop I can see both the manor and the coastline of France. I look at it for a long time. For the first time since I'm here I think of quitting. I could swim that distance, maybe with some kind of float. But not today, I'm still much too weak. I shrug the thought off. First, I need to get fit again. The other side of the hill, facing away from the manor, is steep. I have to hold onto the vegetation and half climb, half walk through the brush. Finally I arrive at a limestone cliff, about 20 meters high. Looking down I see various holes, or caves. At the bottom is a small pebbly beach. I climb down the cliff, checking two of the caves. There's nothing in them, but both would be perfect to hide for a day or two.
Down at the beach I undress and step into the cold water. My cut wrists burn like hell, but I guess the saltwater will be good for the healing process.
Then I climb to another cave, which can't be seen from above. Once I'm sure I can't be surprised here I lie down to sleep some more. This time there are no dreams and when i wake up it's already afternoon, judging from the sun. And I feel much better. Almost good enough to go take a look at the situation in the manor. But almost is not enough, so I decide to stay here for the night and explore all the caves.

lucy
11-07-2008, 07:08 AM
OOC: did i understand that right that i could - by pure chance, of course :D - find that vault with the chalice in one of those caves?

Razor7826
11-07-2008, 07:23 AM
OOC: Five keys are needed for the chalice's vault.

Razor7826
11-07-2008, 11:04 AM
Screams of "Fire!" erupt in the night, drawing me from my bedroom. The manor is ablaze and quickly filling with smoke. I can see the flames flicker at the bottom of the stairs, consuming the manor that should be mine. But that is not the problem. No, the smoke. The smoke is slowly flooding the upper floor and I gasp for air.

I fall to my belly and start to crawl back to my bedroom, but even that low breathing is difficult. I reach my bedroom and continue to crawl. Since I barricaded the entrance to the underhalls, the second floor windows are my only hope. But as I rise to my feet and gasp a few lungfuls of smoke I collapse to the floor.

On the floor, gasping for air, I lose consciousness, unsure if I'll ever wake up...

Chuckdom19
11-07-2008, 11:28 AM
My vibrating alarm watch wakes me from fitful sleep, and I stretch and move to get some of the kinks out. Opening up one of the tins of food I found, I dine on cold spaghetti and meat balls. While not my favorite, it will satiate my growing hunger pangs for a while. Carefully, I bury the can in dirt at the back of the cave. Perhaps some archeologist will find it some day?

In the midst of folding up my insulating sheet, I hear splashing! There is Lucia, looking somewhat the worse for wear, splashing in the ocean about 40 yards down the beach! What an odd and fortunate coincidence! Fortunate for me, that is.

Settling down to wait, I peek in my pocket mirror around the corner at her quite sexy body; she may not be my exact choice among women, but I can understand why Jason enjoyed her so. She dresses in her sun-warmed clothes and looks in a couple caves, perhaps searching for me? She disappears into one cave not far from me and does not come out. Quietly, I gather up my stuff and repack my backpack. Dropping to the beach, I move along the rocks in her direction; my infra-red glasses help me find the cave she is in. Reaching the edge of the cave, I peek around the edge with my mirror.

She is sleeping soundly, but she has a few simple traps which might make it hard to get to her. I choose to come back later, and move away across the island to search some more, erasing my tracks with a fully-leafed branch, wiping until they are gone. The cliff face is tough to climb, but slow and steady gets me to the top. Lo and behold! Yet another opponent approaches across the rough ground on the Manor side of the hills.

lucy
11-08-2008, 03:37 PM
I climb the cliff walls, checking on the various caves. They're all empty and uninteresting but for the second last I explore. Its small opening leads to a rather large hall. A small crack in the ceiling lets in some light and a sunray. Not too interesting, either. Just when I want to leave I notice something strange in a recess. The color of the limestone doesn't quite fit. I take a closer look and see that it isn't limestone after all but just plaster, painted to look like the surrounding stone.
I find a heavy rock and start to pound on the plaster. It doesn't take me too long to break loose some of it. There's another small cave behind it. I crawl through the passage and soon find a vault. I don't have to count the locks to realize that this is THE VAULT.
Hauling it out of the cave is another story, climbing out of the cave carrying the vault is out of the question. But lifting the vault through the crack in the ceiling proves to be fairly easy. I reach the manor in half an hour, seeing nobody. The house lies quiet. I leave the vault on the front yard and get in. The servants are all gathered in the kitchen. I ask them what's up while I have a coffee and eat some buttered bread. They say that they haven't seen any of the other heirs since the fire.
„We're not allowed to go upstairs without a specific reason.“
„And the fire and the fact that all of the heirs including Michael have gone missing is not a reason specific enough, ragazzi?“
„No, signorina Luisa.“ They all grin broadly. I can't help but laugh back.
„Allora, andiamo. Let's go and see.“ On the first floor we find Jason, unconsious. In Marigays room I find only ashes where her trunk was. On the top floor lies Michael, also passed out. I ask two of the stronger male servants to carry them both to the front yard. Then I head to the basement and return with lots of locks, chains, ropes and steel cuffs. And of course, two collars. Both men are stripped naked in a matter of seconds. Then I prop each of them up against a tree and cuff their wrists behind the tree. Their ankles are chained too. Just for good measure I lock chains around their throats and trees and pull them rather tight. And last, but certainly not least, the collars. You just gotta love massive steel chains, hehehe.

Then I look at them and think 'why don't just make them uncomfortable?'. I pull their ankles back until their feet rest almost under their buttocks. One hour in their position and they'll be unable to walk until the circulation is working again. Seventeen hours and their legs are probably gone forever. I couldn't care less.

When I'm done I haul the vault over where they can see it as soon as they regain their consciousness. It must be close to seventeen hours since i torched the house, I wonder why they're still passed out. Maybe some of the stuff Marigay had in her trunk...

I look a the servants just standing there, watching Michael and Jason with a bemused and somewhat satisfied expression on their faces. All but one seem to be satisfied, that is.
„You all have the rest of the night for yourself, ragazzi. Go use the guestrooms, the Master room, sleep anywhere you want. Go now, enjoy an evening without any duty. Sillitta, I would like to talk to you for a moment.“
We sit on the wall overlooking the hillside and I ask her a couple of questions. She answers me dutifully, and finally she says „don't let that awful Michael win, please.“
„Not if I can help it, and not if you help me.“
Then I head down to the slave quarters and pick the one girl Sillitta pointed out as Michaels favourite. She glares at me, hatred in her eyes. She's dangerous and therefore she is chained to a tree just like Michael and Jason.

I admire my work. Not bad, for a single afternoon, having found the vault and catched and collared two heirs. That leaves Marigay and Melissa. I wonder where they are. But I ain't gonna stay here and wait for them. I go fetch my backpack, which is blackened by the smoke but still intact. When I get back, Michael is glaring at me, spitting insults. I take of my shoes and socks off and tell him to open his mouth. A wave of 'cunt' and 'fucking bitch' is his response. I remember a film where Jack Nicholson has his nostril slit by a thug. And lo and behold, it works! He opens the mouth, the sock goes in and is taped in place. The nose bleeds badly, but he breathes easily. Then I make preparations for the night. And finally, after having eaten, I take cover myself.

Chuckdom19
11-08-2008, 05:42 PM
Avoiding Melissa is about as hard as getting out of the way of a charging turtle. I get to the edge of the rough land around the mansion, and take cover so I may avoid observation. I slowly work my way around the mansion, surprised to see Lucia standing over our two male cousins who are bound to trees before the house! And there, some kind of casing caked with dirt; I use my monocular and note that it is some kind of strong box... hmm... five keyholes. It's the chalice!

The sun is setting, so I'm quickly working my way around the Manor House before the sun sets. Every light in the place is lit, and there is the sound of many voices partying inside. Hmm... perhaps someone celebrating victory a bit early? If so, they would soon be surprised!

Dark washes over the island, so I don my infra-red goggles. My two cousins stand out in the cool of the evening, as does the house. I look for my three landmarks, the tunnel entrances... and note a moving warm spot going into the "dead-end" tunnel. Well, that could be interesting indeed.

Waiting a few minutes, nobody exits, so I change tactics for a bit, combat-crawling across to my cousins. Taking out the third part of the chemical I've been making in their blood, I spray just a whiff into each of their nostrils, both pass into the deep, long-lasting coma that indicates the stuff is working. crawling across to cover, I snuggle up and watch for warm spots for a while.

Not a thing moves, other than a few birds and a family of noisy squirrels rushing around. Quietly, I work to the mouth of the "dead-end" tunnel. I note a few simple dead-falls to make noise should someone clumsy walk into them; disabling one I get to the edge of the hole.

There is a soft red glow showing in my night-vision glasses, down in the tunnel. I drop softly to the floor and freeze, watching and waiting for movement. There is none, so I move over to the warm spot; Melissa is deeply asleep lying there innocently. Silently, I get out my sprayer dose Melissa with the third element of the chemical. Her sleep deepens, and heartbeat slows; she is into the coma now. Opening the 'secret' door, I carry Melissa into the tunnel beyond, erase all my and Melissa's tracks, and close the door. Shouldering the load a ways, I finally manage to put her down in the room with my three friends. They welcome me, and agree to take over the care of Melissa. More food for them from the cache I found, then quickly up into the tunnels I had not had a chance to explore.

Room to room, I used the peek-holes; each was busy with naked slaves partying or having sex or just relaxing. I watched one for a while; he was hung like a donkey and was forcing his whole length into my little Ellen. She moaned and screamed, but soon came hard repeatedly as he pounded his length into her. Moving to the next, I heard two chatting; Louisa had told them they had the night off, after she found and bound my unfortunate cousins. But she was not in the house.

I set my cap to find her... but not until tomorrow. I needed some sleep soon. Back in the room with my friends, I added a collar to the sleepy Melissa, and marked down the time on the wall that I had captured her, just in case there were questions. How would the contest end, Louisa or me?

collared_kitten75
11-08-2008, 05:45 PM
I awake two a cornucopia of sensations. Something between discomfort and pain cramps my legs. A cool breeze blows over my body. Cold steel rings my wrists, my ankles, and my throat. 'Holy shit, I've been captured again,' I wonder, 'but by whom? This isn't the fluffy sex play that I enjoyed with Luisa. Marigay? Michael? There's no way it could be Melissa."

I strain my neck against the steel restraints. There is someone else bound ins imilar fashion to myself. Michael. Someone has sliced the poor bastard's nostril wide open and has a stock stuffed in his mouth. 'This has got to be Marigay's work. Fuck. I am in trouble. I wonder what happened to Luisa. God, I hope she hasn't been taken down yet.'

The longer I kneel there, bound to the tree, the more my legs hurt. I've got to get out of these restraints. Stretch. Swallow my pride, what little I have left. Call for help. "Luisa! Luisa! Can you hear me," I cry out, "Someone's captured me. Marigay, I think. Help. Please, help. You've got to get me out of here. Oh, god."

collared_kitten75
11-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Out of the corner of my eye. I detect movement. It's Luisa. Thank god, I'm saved. No, too big for Luisa. Marigay, my fears are confirmed. Fuck, she's coming toward me. I struggle against my restraints, but they hold tight. The bitch sprays something in my face, and blackness washes over me.

lucy
11-09-2008, 04:41 AM
What a great time I have. Figuring I can't hide in the countryside anyway, what with Marigay and all her technical gimmicks, I undressed, died my hair black, and mingled with the slaves, hoping that Marigay wouldn't look too close at them.

Sillitta and I are having a great time, eating each other out time and again. She's so soft and sweet and eager to please, and even more overwhelmed by being treated as a lover and not as a fucktoy. Once I hear Jason scream my name, but Sillitta is just doing something extraordinarily nice with my clit (besides fucking my asshole with two fingers) and therefore I don't care too much. Finally we fall asleep, embracing like lovers.

The morning finds the manor full of exhausted, naked, but definitely happy slaves. They all gather in the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I check the clock in the dining hall. Eight, that leaves three hours to complete the seventeen hours to enslave Jason and Michael.
Then I head out, followed by Sillitta. They're both unconscious, which is pretty surprising. The slavegirls glares and spits insults. I release their legs, but leave the ankles chained. When the blood rushes back, they both stir, but don't wake up. They must be drugged.

Sillitta is fidgeting, obviously she wants to ask me something but doesn't dare to do so.
"What is it you have on your mind?"
"Luisa, i don't know how to say, but, you know, Melissa, she told me about being free, not being a slave. I've been thinking about that, and since you've been so nice, i ... umm..."
I think of the way she looks at me, how I feel when she touches me. I don't think I've ever known love, but that must be what love is like. I will not risk that for anything in the world.
"We'll see about that. Go get me an empty wine barrel and wait for me here. I'll be right back."
I run into the underbrush to fetch the two keys. Back at the manor, I put the keys in the vault and pack some clothes and my money belt in the barrel.
Sillitta brings two cups of coffee and looks apprehensevely at me. "You'll be free, Sillitta. And me too."
I walk over to Jason and kiss him passionately. "I'm sorry, Jason. I really liked you, but there is nothing I can do for you."
Then I take the small barrel and signal Sillitta to follow. We head for the beach where I undress. We start to swim, holding unto the barrel. After three hours, Briar Island is but a shade in the haze and a distant memory. Another two hours late we step out of the sea. Dressed and holding each others hand we hitchhike to Marseille.

A future in freedom and full of love lies before us.

Chuckdom19
11-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Quickly moving back out into the tunnel, I went out into the rough lands again and was surprised to see Derek, the slave I had played with earlier. He saw me rise from the tunnel, and came over to me. I was pleased that he was still being submissive.

"Derek, did you see your former master out on the front lawn? Quite a change, no?" I smiled at him.

He lifted up the object he was carrying, and I noticed it was a stun-gun! I turned to run, but he got me with the first shot. I writhed on the ground, and Michael rose up out of the tunnel I exited and snapped a collar around my neck. Tying my hands before I could fight back, he slapped a patch on my arm, one of those trans-dermal medication patches. Puzzled, I passed out.

Some unknown time later, I came awake in the room where I found the three women bound to the wall... and I was next to them, bound as they were. As was Melissa.

Michael backed away, an injector in his hand. Obviously, he had just woken us. Now what?

Nikita
12-22-2009, 10:17 PM
Our dear friend Chuck has had a massive stroke. He is in a coma in ICU. His wife, Lady D, contacted me by phone to give me the news. Since she is not computer literate, she asked me to relay the information.

One of the last things he said before he lapsed into a coma that he wants his online friends to know why he has been missing.

She gave me her phone number if anyone wants to inquire about him or comfort her in any way. You can send me a private message and I will give you the information.

collared_kitten75
02-05-2010, 06:40 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that. I knew Chuck through only this one RP, but he made it a lot of fun.

DungeonMaster6
06-03-2010, 01:22 PM
I knew Chuck as well...He'll be sorely missed.

I,Darnell, landed on this remote island just ten minutes ago. I saw this thin piece of land through my telescope and decided to check it out. Tying my vessel I trudged onto the sand, splashing through the surf, carrying a bag by the straps around my shoulders. It was a hot day out and the cool water on my bare feet actually felt good on my sun-baked body. My six-foot two frame was relieved of it's shirt a while back. Clad in merely a pair of white shorts, I saw some people lounging on the beach, and nodded hello as I took a large towel out of my bag, laid it on the sand and sat.

"This looks like a cool place to settle down for a while.

Aurelie.Catena
06-11-2010, 03:28 AM
Is there an interest for starting this roleplay afresh? It certainly looks like an exciting set-up. We would start from zero.

CAVEMAN287
06-13-2010, 12:24 PM
alright but this has got to be a whole lot more brutal and violating than the last amoral island

Aurelie.Catena
06-14-2010, 12:54 AM
alright but this has got to be a whole lot more brutal and violating than the last amoral island

I entirely agree with you.