PDA

View Full Version : Game on?

SirsCatsneaky
10-03-2008, 09:50 AM
My master and I have been in a relationship for six years before we started into real BDSM (we always had bondage and pain but only recently started with power exchange). We are having troubles determining when it's "game on." I told Sir that I don't mind being submissive all the time but, I have issues of falling back into some of our old relationship habits. We have incorporated terms to speak so that I know when I'm getting an order and when he's just asking (even in polite company).
Does anyone have any suggestions of how to switch into my sub mindset when I get home? I have recently started changing into my uniform or getting naked when I get home to remind myself. Any advice would be appreciated. :)

Thank you!

shyslut
10-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Ive heard alot of suggestions saying to use a collar or wrist cuffs etc. When there on its game on!

tired.of.vanilla{DJ}
10-03-2008, 09:24 PM
collar on sounds perfect

Euryleia
10-03-2008, 10:23 PM
You can have a ritual of when you return home to meditate in a submissive posture to find your submissive mind set. The collar and cuffs help but what you want is to get your mind right. You can work on submissive positions (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15875) at the same time, which will also be more pleasing to your Master.

SirsCatsneaky
10-06-2008, 07:24 PM
I wear my collar all the time. It does help but not always. We have been working on some other ideas and they are working quite well. Thank you so much for the help!

SubmissiveDoll
10-06-2008, 10:53 PM
I wear my collar 24/7 as well. It does help. But, even then there are times when I will forget myself. My Master and I were best friends for many years before we entered into a D/s relationship. I slip back into that on occasion, and will often get myself into trouble. *grins* I'm fantastic at getting into trouble...

I would suggest something more than just a collar. Perhaps wristcuffs, or an anklet with small slave bells. Then you can hear them jingle as you walk around. The sound might help get you into the mindset you're looking for.

I find for me, when I'm feeling off, or not in the right frame of mind, I'll sit at my Master's feet for a while, and rest my head on Him. Usually He'll pet me and that will help me slip back into where I want to be.

Good luck, I know you will find something that works for you!

SirsCatsneaky
11-04-2008, 08:06 AM
I wear my collar 24/7 as well. It does help. But, even then there are times when I will forget myself. My Master and I were best friends for many years before we entered into a D/s relationship. I slip back into that on occasion, and will often get myself into trouble. *grins* I'm fantastic at getting into trouble...

This is exactly the issue we have! It's hard not to fall back into the vanilla five year relationship role.

I would suggest something more than just a collar. Perhaps wristcuffs, or an anklet with small slave bells. Then you can hear them jingle as you walk around. The sound might help get you into the mindset you're looking for.

I find for me, when I'm feeling off, or not in the right frame of mind, I'll sit at my Master's feet for a while, and rest my head on Him. Usually He'll pet me and that will help me slip back into where I want to be.

Good luck, I know you will find something that works for you!

Thank you so much! I think the bells are a great idea.