PDA

View Full Version : testing limits

myri_SN
06-30-2004, 05:41 AM
oki, this might me being silly here but i always toy with the idea to get master to tie me and do anything he wants and wont stop no mattter how much i try to stop him. i want to know how far he can go and how much he can hurt me till it definitely is too much. i sort of hinted him that a few times but i don't think it really is a good idea to make that real. i know am a masochist or pain slut as others might say (i hate the word slut) and i love being tied and give up control, but..... :eek:
oki think am gonna go hide somewhere now, best in the tomatoes (am a tiny lil kitten remember?) as they would match my current colour i guess.

P.S. a few things i did are on my website on my profile :o :rolleyes:

le forgeron
06-30-2004, 05:53 AM
This fantasy, I find, is dangerous.
Done with an unknown master, it could lead to a bad snuff murder.
("Hey, she said no limit... " <evil evil evil grin>)
Done with a known master, if known-well, well, you might know enough to guess the limit. So that's only half-surprise.

Unless both words out the master's limit first, and just like a top work on/within the limit of the bottom, you might have some special session where you remove all your limits from impairing the top one. So the top is free to go any way.

But anyway that's sound a bit like playing without a safeword, and if the top is not to care, I find it especially disturbing. External supervision might also waste it.

Just my 0,001 cent. (I'm lacking more money)

myri_SN
06-30-2004, 05:59 AM
i didn't say no limits
and i live with my master i know him well and i knwo he wouldn't harm me but i also know that he would go further if i could go further. hence i said i don't think it's a good idea. and i thought this section was called fantasy?
pouts and hides even further, didn't post this to get lectured :(

sweetplymate
06-30-2004, 06:07 AM
didn't post this to get lectured :( awww...hey myri, i think a lot of us have those fantasies from time to time...i know i do, :o but like you said yourself, probably not a good idea and unlikely to happen...some people just take things a bit too literally. i guess we should give them some credit for being concerned with a complete strager's safety though. ;)

myri_SN
06-30-2004, 06:10 AM
but but but it said fantasy and other post deadly ideas and don't get told off
and anyways miss master, he is away since sunday, so silly ideas are more common now

le forgeron
06-30-2004, 06:10 AM
Fantasy one day might come true.
Especially when other borrow theirs.
I'm sure, Myri_SN, that you're very serious, and know your master well.
I was just afraid of the wording and possible 'accident', as well as problem implementing it right, if ever.
In fact, to make complex thing simple, it just another version of 'rape fantasy'. Sort of. Not that I would diminish your fantasy. It's interesting, really (and thanks for sharing). But as with all 'rape fantasy', it triggered a lot of alarm here.
Sorry, I'm probably overprotective.

Dslave
06-30-2004, 09:27 AM
Two things I think are very important here. A safeword (as this will tell your Master when he HAS reached your limit). And, your own research. I know, this is going to sound strange but it is like going to the doctor. Some people go to the doctor without doing any research themselves and can be misdiagnosed and also misprescribed. You need to care about yourself enough to do your homework. (Not just in this case but in all cases.) First off, buy an anatomy book, find out where all your sensitive spots are (like, your main arteries, and your vital organs) and make sure he avoids these areas for any extreme play. For instance, some people don't realize to watch out for kidneys (the lower back just before the ass cheeks) when doing a whipping or a beating. It could cause damage in extreme (and even not so extreme) time, even though you see it done quite a bit. Because I did my research, if a Master went there, I would quickly use the safeword. There are many other places to beat (twice as hard and twice as long), he doesn't need to use that one and put my health at risk. But, if you didn't do your research you wouldn't know that it is vital to watch someone that goes there and that it is not a sign of weakness to use the safeword if someone goes there. So, again, I would suggest, do your research and then if you want I think it is a perfectly "okay" fantasy if you keep your safeword handy so that when you DO find out your limits you can define them appropriately. Your body DOES know when it has had enough (usually) and your actions and voice need to reflect that and your Master/Dom needs to respect that that. The fact that you desire "no limits" is a good fantasy but realisticly speaking the Dom/Master does need to have SOME guage (like the safeword) for his sake as well as your own.

redEva
06-30-2004, 10:19 AM
As sweetplymate said, we give credit to people for showing concern, however, people, myri_SN is not total newbie here and she carefully choose to post this in fantasy thread. Why are you lecturing her?

My question would be … “till it definitely is too much” for who? You or him?

*cheeky grin* myri – I peeked on your page and – you guys are playing rough lol I would love to peek in your head as to what would be to much muwahahahaha

P.S. I still think it is doable to put cows out of milk producing bussines! :[

MrJerseyGuy
06-30-2004, 10:25 AM
<MrJerseyGuy picturing himself with a whip in one hand and his anatomy book in the other...>

But seriously folks, I can understand where she's coming from with the post. The one and only complaint I have received is that I don't go far enough...and believe me, I'm not the shy type. She most likely just needs (or wants) her limits pushed further. I personally like the idea of starting one punishment with the understanding that when she stops it, whether by safeword or other means, the next punishment begins. If the second choice is severe enough...the sub will be inclined to endure as much as possible. It seems a good way to establish limits on any given type of torture.

Did I say torture??? I meant play!

myri_SN
06-30-2004, 11:16 AM
As sweetplymate said, we give credit to people for showing concern, however, people, myri_SN is not total newbie here and she carefully choose to post this in fantasy thread. Why are you lecturing her?

My question would be … “till it definitely is too much” for who? You or him?

*cheeky grin* myri – I peeked on your page and – you guys are playing rough lol I would love to peek in your head as to what would be to much muwahahahaha

P.S. I still think it is doable to put cows out of milk producing bussines! :[
ta redEva, although the pics on my website are the most harmless ones as i prefered how they looked. but we not playing rough are we? master thinks not. :o

woodsman'sgame
06-30-2004, 11:41 AM
Myri,

I understand your fantasy. It is something I will never experience because Woodsman just doesn't like the extreme play. It is a turn off to him so it won't happen. But the fantasy is very erotic to me.
I don't think the reality would be as erotic, though, mainly because I am not a true masochist. I'm a semi-masochist, if I may coin a new term.

semi-masochist- 1. one who enjoys some pain, in some parts of her body, sometimes 2. one who thinks she is a masochist but screams bloody murder and begs for it to stop if feeling any real pain. :)

redEva
06-30-2004, 01:28 PM
LOL! great term ... respectfully may i borrow it from now on?! it fits great!

woodsman'sgame
06-30-2004, 03:03 PM
Be my guest, redEva.

:D

myri_SN
06-30-2004, 03:42 PM
me to? sometimes i mean? pwease :D

Dslave
06-30-2004, 05:03 PM
P.S. I still think it is doable to put cows out of milk producing bussines!

ROFL You aren't the only one. I could post an entire post JUST about that. (Right now, my Master is actualy having me induce lactation... for the second time... so he can enjoy his own personal "reserve".) LOL

My Master and I are into some VERY extreme experiences. AND we do the "rape fantasy" thing VERY often. I used to fantasize about it but no one I was every with before could set it up properly enough to make it intense enough for me. (Again, I am an extremist and it takes ALOT to please me.) The system my Master has devised is that "no" actually means "more" or "more intense" and then there is another word entirely for my "safeword". I have had safewords in place for years. Safewords I never used because NO ONE was extreme enough for me to use them. (Okay, once, I thought I twisted my knee by accident and had to use it but it had nothing to do with what the Dom did really... I just needed "time out" to make sure I was ok.) But, then my current Master came along and he devised some interesting ways to get very extreme to the point that I do use that safeword (not often, but I do it) but I also can (by my communication) let him to know he can go further more intensely and extremely. I think even the most extreme fantasy is do-able if you use a little imagination and creativity and have lots of communication both before during and after. Master and I have had a system in place for extreme things and it works well for us. Not everyone can or should be extreme but it can be done successfully if you both put some thought into it.