PDA

View Full Version : Spanking and caning

Jennifer-Nylon
11-30-2002, 01:12 PM
Does anyone else enjoy it:) I mean receiving rather than giving;)

Finding_Fantasy
11-30-2002, 02:26 PM
You know, it's kind of funny. I like spanking but only with certain things. I love it with the hand but the paddle.... I don't know. I guess I see the paddle as a disiplinary tool and don't like the 'mental' feel of it. Just about anything else, I am good with.

As for caning, I have never had the opportunity to have one used on me. Frankly, they scare the hell out of me. The thought of them that is. I have heard horror stories about caning and some damage that can be caused if it isn't used properly. I don't know if that is a myth or if the thoughts are warranted.

On the other hand, give me a crop, a leather flogger, or a coiled rope (used as a flogger) and I am a happy camper ;)

Jennifer-Nylon
12-02-2002, 03:27 AM
You are so right. I fear the cane and I also don't enjoy punishment spankings. I had one:o it was so awful. Yet if I receive dthe same spanking when it was a 'good' spanking, I would have loved it.

Canes are scary. He says he will try one and I'm worried. I have enjoyed His belt, it was hard, sharp and unforgiving. Perfect!

BDSM_Tourguide
12-02-2002, 06:45 AM
Finding_Fantasy is in no way a pain slut, so spanking and caning has a different meaning for her than it does for people who are more masochistic than she is. To masochists, spankings are a turn-on and basically foreplay.

Many sadists will not use spankings as punishments at all, knowing very well that is exactly what their masochistic little toy wants from them. Instead, they will think of painless alternative, usually involving humiliation (standing in a corner), discipline (the taking away of a privilege) or an assignment (writing "I have been a bad little slut" 200 times by hand).

Finding_Fantasy
12-02-2002, 10:54 AM
Well you are definitely right there. I am not at all a pain slut. Being my Master you should know that :) I like some pain but certain types. Like I didn't mind the candle wax you did the other night, nor spanking with the hand. It's just that God aweful paddle you have. :eek:

Venus
12-02-2002, 07:25 PM
mmmmmm.....candle wax. I love that especially when candle wax is followed by ice. :)

nikki
12-03-2002, 03:35 PM
i like both! but the cane is a pretty scary thing...in the wrong hands...it has to be a fairly 'mild' caning...anything more is just too intense...spanking is nice because it has the intimacy you only get with flesh-on-flesh contact...:)

Candlewax then ice....mmmm....*quickly adds to 'things to do this month' list*....

nikki

BDSM_Tourguide
12-03-2002, 04:26 PM
Isn't that sort of defeating the purpose? Canings are supposed to be extreme and intense. They leave marks and are designed to do so. The cane is also designed to inflict a tremendous amount of pain. It's used in many eastern cultures as a way of punishment, not pleasure.

I recommend that, if you don't like a full-on caning, buy a riding crop, a leather slapper, or at the very least a stiff leather flogger.

It is also my experience, and I have little with caning, that canes do not fully express the emotion and the mood of the person wielding it, unless that person happens to be angry or overtly sadistic. It is so much easier to express oneself with a flogger, a crop, a paddle or the palm of one's hand. A light brushing of the skin can cause more of a reaction sometimes than a hard swat with a stinging cane.

However, this is just my view. You are, of course, entitled to your own opinion.

Now, about candle wax and ice. Got nothing at all against either. 'Nuff said.

nikki
12-04-2002, 12:49 PM
Yes, but theres extreme and extreme...the cane makes lovely marks....but if its used really hard it breaks the skin and just makes a horrible, bloody mess..my personal opinion, i know many would feel a bloody mess is anything but horrible...:)
Riding crops are very, very nice...

nikki

Finding_Fantasy
12-07-2002, 04:19 AM
See? Just that whole "breaking the skin" comment makes me shiver...and not with wanting either. I would refer items used on me that are a little less...well dangerous. Call me crazy, but I have enough battle scars on me without having them come from S & M activities. (I'm a klutz you see)

As for candle wax then ice. I can't say that I have ever had that done. Granted, the last time I had candle wax on me, there was so much of it and it was so thick that I doubt that I would have felt it.

However, I have had ice inserted into me and then had sex that way. It was...interesting to say the least. Very cold at first *lol* (like that isn't a "No Duh" statement) But then I kinda went numb but I could still feel everything. It was really quite different.

Venus
12-21-2002, 06:48 PM
Inserting ice into the ass or the pussy for long perios of time can be dangerous, it can do a lot of damage to reproductive organs and others. So be careful with that.

Finding_Fantasy
12-21-2002, 08:02 PM
for tha davice. :) Yes, we were careful as we are in everything else. Though some how I don't think it did any damage to my reproductive organs *pats tummy*

bunnyrabbit48
12-24-2002, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by nikki
Yes, but theres extreme and extreme...the cane makes lovely marks....but if its used really hard it breaks the skin and just makes a horrible, bloody mess..my personal opinion, i know many would feel a bloody mess is anything but horrible...:)
Riding crops are very, very nice...

nikki

I thought you people in Britain loves the cane. In fact, I'm almost certain is a British who invented the cane. Wasn't it a British rule that they administrate the cane in sets of 6 per side?

IMO, cane is a highlighting tool that you use in the end, it is meant to make the slave not to forget how painful the session is. If it breaks the skin, and causes a raised welt, all you need is to make sure you don't whip/spank/impact that very same spot again in the rest of the session and you'll be fine. If you do, you'll draw blood and that gets into the possible germs issue and it will spoil the atmosphere.

BDSM_Tourguide
12-24-2002, 04:51 AM
I think that's a rather irresponsible attitude to have about caning. I don't think anyone needs reminding of how painful a session can be, especially if you have been using pain as your primary motivator throughout the session.

There's also a lot more to think about than just "not impacting the same spot again." Anything that raises welts and/or leaves a lasting mark and/or breaks the skin needs to be dealt with with extra care. Ice, creams and maybe even bandages need to be applied and the affected area needs to be loked after carefully until it heals. Also, no other sessions should take place, at least no other activity should take place in the wounded area until it has had time to amply heal.

One reason I don't deal with canes and switches much is because of their lasting effects. The potential to seriously wound someone is not a risk I am willing to take. If I did use either of these tools, it would be lightly.

bunnyrabbit48
12-24-2002, 07:18 PM
Yeah, needless to say, the extra care is needed after the session.

But if you don't want to go to that extreme, there is an intermediate ground: just welts but w/o breaking the skin. It will just be a raised welt, no blood.

The breaking of the skin (and I don't like blood sport neither), only occurs:
-) repeatedly on the same spot
-) the cane is wide enough or the force is strong enough

The positive side is, when a cane is applied on a sub's ass, it takes say 30 sec., for the pain to grow from the time of impact, the feeling of that "growing" pain is very erotic, as it hurts more from the time of impact to the time when you feel the full extent of the pain.

Paddles, riding crops, doesn't give you that effect. The only way to find out is to try it once and you'll know what I mean.

Finding_Fantasy
12-24-2002, 07:32 PM
I think, from a submissive's point of view, that if something were to break the skin, it shouldn't wait utnil after the session until treated. I know I would appreciate being looked after if I were bleeding from some part of my body. Scene be damned, ruining the moment be damned as well, if I'n bleeding, fix it. I don't want to risk having more damage being done.

Now you say that if it does happen, to avoid striking that particuìar area again. But, in the heat of the moment, sometimes one's aim is not as good as it may normally be. I don't want to risk that and I know BDSM_Tourguide (my Master in crime) would feel the same. There have been amny times where we have stopped a scene because something has happened, where I got hurt in some way. Yes, it kills the mood, but I would rather kill the mood than risk further damage.

bunnyrabbit48
12-25-2002, 12:34 AM
But as you have read my first post, I mention the cane should be used in the end of the scene as a highlight. And usually it is a few strokes anyway. So regardless, one way or the other, with or without break the skin, the scene would end.

Finding_Fantasy
12-25-2002, 09:17 AM
Well, I guess that caning is not really my thing. Granted I am not a very big masochist either. I like mild pain, though nothing to serious. I would be very hesitant to get around someone that had such a keen idea of using something on me that I am really, quite frankly, afraid of. Canes would probably be one of my stronger limits.

bunnyrabbit48
12-25-2002, 05:12 PM
I'm trying to remember what it was like when I first started. I guess there may be a time that a flogger or a paddle is enough but now it is just a warm up tool for me. From that point on, riding crop would be consider painful to me, but a cane is needed for me to remember that session.

However, having said that, I've seen a couple in which the top, Eric uses nothing but a very long single tail on his slave Kelly. From warm up all the way to the end of the session, nothing but single tail. To me, that's too much work for a top, as there is easier warm up tool, but surely his slave like single tail, even on warm up. I guess if it floats her boat...

agp_millie
12-27-2002, 10:34 AM
my Ex. (years ago) enjoyed using cane, whips and other swishy items on my body. Two things from this, 1st. it took several years for the scars to heal and 2nd. i learned to rapidly HATE them. Altho' i enjoy BDSM and being sexually dominated, anyone mentions caning or whipping, i go back in my mind to the nights i cried myself to sleep, immaterial whether it was a bed, or stall or, even a cage. .. the blows and blood put me, forever off that, apparent, sexual fantasy made real.

However, i agree with the writers that say that if a couple can MUTUALLY enjoy sexual release thru' so called 'abnormal' release. Then, so be it.
i, for one, have great pleasure in being forced to sexually do as i'm instructed, love bondage, easily soak two towels if my udders are bound tight, (for Science) [smile] my pussy slapped, as well as my udders and take on almost anything that is thrust inside me and frequently soak with juices, but at the mention or smell, of a cane/whip, will dry up completely.
The moral, i think, is to do what you BOTH enjoy and not take over as the so called 'We're God's gift to women' syndrome.

Spanking is erotic, still is, but i'm always nervous that if i admit to spanks it may lead to worse, as it once did .. for 3.5 yrs.
xxx
My favourite today, having a lovely, pc ignorant, huge teddy bear of a hubby, that is so gentle to me, but almost killed a guy that got carried away a few years ago, is Fantasy Cyber and so anyone that could use an 'agp' (assistant guinea pig' in the Sexperimental Farm Laboratory, for Science and good of all Animalkind, (blush) feel free (Doctor) to E.mail me and/or leave a suitable message.
Having had a wealth of sexually submissive experience, i FEEL the part and can soak two towels, when cybering a clever, mature minded, imaginative guy (very few and far between) that wants to use me in His Lab. for His Research Trials and not want to try anthing for real.

xxxx

BDSM_Tourguide
12-27-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by bunnyrabbit48
I'm trying to remember what it was like when I first started. I guess there may be a time that a flogger or a paddle is enough but now it is just a warm up tool for me. From that point on, riding crop would be consider painful to me, but a cane is needed for me to remember that session.

I would think that if one cannot remember a given session unless a specific tool is used, then perhaps one should not be looking at the tools but the person using them to be more memorable.

BDSM_Tourguide
12-27-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by agp_millie
The moral, i think, is to do what you BOTH enjoy and not take over as the so called 'We're God's gift to women' syndrome.

I agree entirely. I would hope that a dominant would have at least a modicum of respect enough for his submissive to make sure she at least enjoys herself.

I would even venture to say that I would hope a master would make sure his slave is happy with the treatment she is given, lest the slave leave to find better bedfellows.

As I have said, I have used the cane once or twice, but never hard enough to leave anything more than a red mark. I just don't believe in inflicting wounds (literally) on anyone under my dominance. That includes swollen welts, broken skin or otherwise.

If I must use something to spank or whip, it will either be a paddle, flogger, crop or my hand. Besides, the funnest forms of torture are things you can do without even touching your submissive. Too many people forget that the brain is the best sex toy.

Jennifer-Nylon
12-28-2002, 02:17 PM
Over the knee, hands held tightly behind my back, skirt up, knickers down. Hmmmmm:D

But that's just me.

bunnyrabbit48
12-30-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Jennifer-Nylon
Over the knee, hands held tightly behind my back, skirt up, knickers down.

I really like this position. More so that the other position. My mistress' thigh is big, and she likes sandwich me between her thighs. So she bent me over her lap, then she wrap her right leg on top of me, that way I can't move at all, and she squeeze me in between.

It's the tight contact and the pressure of her thighs squeezing me that gives me a hard on. Then the whipping comes.

write4jetc
01-01-2003, 10:19 AM
As a spanker, I have to agree that the over the knee hand spanking is the best! I love to see those pale white cheeks gradually take on some colour; when they are a nice rosy red, and I can feel the heat rising (and the wetness running!) - ummm, it's great!
In case of extreme provocation, I have been known to use a slipper, but only in short bursts. As much as she likes being punished, I like the feel of my hand on her skin, and being able to stop now and then to run my fingers up and down her crack, coating them with her moisture, and making her lick them clean ...
and NOT allowing her to come! Oh god, where is she ... I'll be right back :)
Okay, where was I? Oh yeah - now she wants me to use a leather belt, but of course, since she asked, I won't do it (hee,hee,hee). I will sooner or later, but not when she is expecting it. I have to admit, most of our play is built on psychology rather than physical punishment; in her professional role she is such a control freak that it's wonderful to take that away from her, a layer at a time, until she is begging for what she wants.
And the ice & wax thing? We use ice, then wax, then ice.
Looking forward to getting to know you all,
(Mistress)Spanker and her sub, Spankee

AmandasSpankee
01-02-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Jennifer-Nylon
Over the knee, hands held tightly behind my back, skirt up, knickers down. Hmmmmm:D

But that's just me.

Oh, no believe me, that's not just you :) This is my favourite position, too. I know that I have her full attention, she is doing nothing but taking care of me. I know that she is doing what she thinks is best for me, and that when she is finished, I will be happy. As the feeling builds up in the pit of my stomach, and the need grows - is there any better feeling?

By the way, I'm so happy to see that my rosy butt has already been discussed here - nice to be so appreciated!

write4jetc
01-02-2003, 05:54 PM
Nice try, brat, but I recognize someone trying to kiss my butt. Your punishment stands!

AmandasSpankee
01-02-2003, 05:58 PM
Damn! Don't I even get a partial reprieve for good effort? I can't wait any extra day til I see you.

<Sylvie whimpers>
<but never whines, it just makes things worse>

write4jetc
01-02-2003, 06:00 PM
<Sylvie whimpers>
<but never whines, it just makes things worse> [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah, so you are trainable!

Go, Now, and read the eMail. Prepare yourself.

AmandasSpankee
01-02-2003, 06:05 PM
well, I guess I've just been sent to my room with no supper, or even worse, with no punishment. Damn, she's getting good at this.
Can't a girl get a decent spanking around here?

Okay, I'm going, but I'm gonna pout. And ya still didn't tell me my New Years Resolution surprise.

goodnight, all! see ya later.

write4jetc
01-02-2003, 06:09 PM
she sure is one exhausting sub! Luckily, I like a bit of rebellion in her; we obviously don't have a typical dom/sub relation, as I'm sure you've noticed!

Never mind, I'll soon have her whipped into line.

AmandasSpankee
01-03-2003, 11:23 AM
<<Never mind, I'll soon have her whipped into line.>>

whimper, whimper - please!!??

Jane SC
05-10-2004, 11:39 AM
Hi All,

I am not always this late in posting onto a thread, but blame Tourguide for suggesting that it might be fun to reopen the old threads, even if this one has been 'dead' for well over a year.

I read through the various postings and I have to say that I found them to be interesting and amusing, with a soupcon of fear thrown in too. I have had a few years of experience of both 'friendly' spankings which can be incredibly erotic, and far FAR less friendly canings which can be hideously painful. But, as an owned submissive, I have to accept what my owner thinks is right for me, being it erotic or painful. (Being a masochist DOES help...... LOL)

One point I have to make concerns the writer who stated that she was totally put off caning by the 'mess'. In my own experience drawing blood during a caning normlly only happens by accident when one stroke falls across the flesh struck by a previous blow. Then you can get blood emerging where the strokes intersect. But my owner doesn't let that happen. And he knows just how hard to strike so as to produce large, painful and long-lasting welts, but not to draw blood or to badly mess up my poor backside. I won't pretend that I can wear a bikini next day, but the damage done to my backside by canings gradually fades, even if the memory lingers on.

As I said, caning for us is an ultimate sanction; it is a punishment pure and simple, whereas 'whippings' with other instruments can be both erotic and delightful although, again, it DOES help to be a masochist.

I suppose that everyone feels very differently about infliction of pain; I get an incredible buzz from it up to a certain level. And my owner knows exactly where that boundary is for me, so he can safely differentiate between the pain I enjoy and the level of pain which is unavoidable and unpleasant punishment.

Anyway it would be nice to hear what the rest of you think.

Love Jane.

pussy_cat
08-23-2004, 01:52 PM
i like spankings. i like hands, paddles, wooden spoons, etc. My Master canes me occasionally. He doesn't use whips, cat-o-nines, floggers, etc.

I grew up in U.A.E, where teachers used paddles and canes in discipline.

esclava
08-25-2004, 08:49 AM
As I said, caning for us is an ultimate sanction; it is a punishment pure and simple, whereas 'whippings' with other instruments can be both erotic and delightful although, again, it DOES help to be a masochist.

I suppose that everyone feels very differently about infliction of pain; I get an incredible buzz from it up to a certain level. And my owner knows exactly where that boundary is for me, so he can safely differentiate between the pain I enjoy and the level of pain which is unavoidable and unpleasant punishment.

Anyway it would be nice to hear what the rest of you think.

I'm so glad this one came up again! (I'm too lazy to browse the archives too much.) My first master used canes purely for punishment. I was a "slow learner" for a while and grew to dread caning. But my new Master really likes caning and not for punishment. It took me quite a while to adjust my outlook, but he's taught me that they can be sensual as well as just plain brutal. And nice bonus, when kids are home the canes are reasonably quiet.

Jones, Nikka
08-25-2004, 10:33 PM
*sighs with a dreamy look in her eyes*
In my humble opinion, nothing makes me more beautiful than the deep red welts of a fresh caning swelling across my thighs and buttocks.
I will not deny it is an acquired taste (and most of it is only my feverish brain fantasizing overtime) but it is intensely erotic.

Mobius
08-26-2004, 02:48 AM
Not to Hijack this thread but when you go to the Doctor (female kind Gyno ect) How do you explain the welts if they are still there. I know in the states in the ER they are required by law to report demestic abuse.

esclava
08-26-2004, 05:47 AM
Not to Hijack this thread but when you go to the Doctor (female kind Gyno ect) How do you explain the welts if they are still there. I know in the states in the ER they are required by law to report demestic abuse.

Both my Gyn and family docs know that I'm a masochist, they know what Master and I are into (on a superficial level) and I made it clear to them what to possibly expect. My Gyn gets a chuckle out of my piercings. I had to "screen" 3 family docs before I found one who was willing to accept me "as is" without freaking, and he's actually happy that I was up front with him and reassured that I won't hesitate to present with a problem just because I'm marked.

sweetplymate
08-26-2004, 06:49 AM

i was lucky enough to find a young an very open minded gyn...she's awesome and has no problems with my lifestyle...she even recommended a piercer (just offered up the information) if i ever decided to go that route *lol* and i have a sneaking suspicion that the RN that i see there when my gyn is unavailable is into the lifestyle herself...not that she actually admitted to it, but a few comments made it pretty clear that even if she wasnt currently active she was at one point...

i guess though, for those that arent as lucky as i am...generally speaking you know well enough in advance when your appointment is that you can plan accordingly with your Master as to not leave any visible signs of His love for you :)

Mobius
08-26-2004, 09:08 AM
Well you could always just say honestly to your doctor "I wear the marks of my masters love"

Jones, Nikka
08-26-2004, 08:05 PM
Simple. I would tell my doctor where the welts came from. He is open minded enough to know that as a painslut, I need to be flogged every now and then and that it is done with my consent. Besides, I have never mentioned to him the name of my boyfriend.
If he ever contacted the police about it, they would need a neme to press charges, something I would of course refuse.
So far, however I had never had to go for an exam bearing any kind of scar, bruise or welt.

allalone46
08-26-2004, 09:55 PM
Simple. I would tell my doctor where the welts came from. He is open minded enough to know that as a painslut, I need to be flogged every now and then and that it is done with my consent. Besides, I have never mentioned to him the name of my boyfriend.
If he ever contacted the police about it, they would need a neme to press charges, something I would of course refuse.
So far, however I had never had to go for an exam bearing any kind of scar, bruise or welt. Glad your in Canada. In the US the Doctor has to inform the Cops. :(

esclava
08-27-2004, 09:39 AM
Glad your in Canada. In the US the Doctor has to inform the Cops. :(

ONLY if the doctor suspects abuse. That's why I believe it's very important to be upfront with your doc BEFORE there's a potential problem. Honesty protects everyone.

bearbeast
07-03-2005, 01:33 AM
during the day I have tasks to complete before my Mistress awakes, but since been given the use of a computer, my tasks have not been complete, so my punishments are mounting :D

himind
07-03-2005, 10:43 AM
I think that's a rather irresponsible attitude to have about caning. I don't think anyone needs reminding of how painful a session can be, especially if you have been using pain as your primary motivator throughout the session.

There's also a lot more to think about than just "not impacting the same spot again." Anything that raises welts and/or leaves a lasting mark and/or breaks the skin needs to be dealt with with extra care. Ice, creams and maybe even bandages need to be applied and the affected area needs to be loked after carefully until it heals. Also, no other sessions should take place, at least no other activity should take place in the wounded area until it has had time to amply heal.

One reason I don't deal with canes and switches much is because of their lasting effects. The potential to seriously wound someone is not a risk I am willing to take. If I did use either of these tools, it would be lightly.
I agree.The cane can be a vicious and dangerous tool in the wrong hands. I personally prefer the hand or the hairbrush for this purpose.There's no danger of breaking the skin and it leaves a nice even pink finish

bearbeast
07-08-2005, 02:57 AM
All I Can Say Is That I Love A Good Thrashing It Makes My Day

Howl Howl Howlllllllllllllll :d

bearbeast
07-08-2005, 11:38 PM
please do not worry I may have used the wrong word, my mistress take great care of me, and will only addmister it by watching my body laungue, and my hand jesters, she is a careful Mistress :D in my childhood I gor many whippings from my foster mother :yuck: , and she didn't care how they landed. or what they left. but thats then this is now, and i'm very happy,

so bye bye for now.