PDA

View Full Version : Who else washes feet?

Hime
10-05-2008, 07:32 PM
I think I'm the only female submissive I've ever heard of who enjoys washing her Master's feet. To me it's a wonderfully intimate and romantic thing. :) It's not that I'm turned on by feet, really. It just feels very submissive to devote so much attention to even the most humble part of someone's body.

jeanne
10-05-2008, 08:57 PM
I enjoy this also. It's part of the pedicure I would give Him when we were together. Very nice to be caring for Him in that way...and He was always so pleased by my efforts. :)

lucy
10-06-2008, 01:01 AM
I never thought of doing it but it definitely sounds like a very nice thing.

bip0lar
10-06-2008, 06:05 AM
i've only done that once and i did find it enjoyable, but not for long. i was way too hyper to do anything that slow and calm and careful, so after a while i became sloppy. All he did was laugh, heh, but still; it was an interesting experience which i think i can enjoy when i'm calm and quiet *smiles*

J-Go
10-06-2008, 08:10 AM
MMMM that sound very nice and very relaxing....

Ozme52
10-06-2008, 10:12 AM
You betcha. Nice and relaxing.

A wash, massage, trim... hmmm, come to think of it... why stop at the feet?

damyanti
10-06-2008, 10:26 AM
I had a Muslim boyfriend and use to loved nothing better than to watch him wash up before the prayer. And I most definitely don't have a feet fetish, lol. So a wash and a massage sounds hot and I would enjoy doing it, but a trim...yuck. However we can spend a day at the spa together, ;), I will gladly share my pedicurist with him, lol.

icey
10-06-2008, 11:24 AM
urggh no i hate feet i even cringe when washing my own lol i had to rub,kiss and lick IH's a copule of times and i was gagging luckily he doesnt make me anymore! feet are one of my many pet hatesthe look the feel the thought of them euwww i avoid touching them i have a very strange ritual when washing mine to avoid touching them *shudders*....yet i bite my toenails lol

Hime
10-06-2008, 04:52 PM
....yet i bite my toenails lol

You must be flexible! :p

Alessa
10-06-2008, 11:55 PM
I wash my Dom's feet at least once a week. I enjoy doing it because he enjoys it... and the fact that I am not foot phobic helps as well. I wash, pumice them and then I rub foot lotion into them. He has never had anyone touch his feet so he finds it very pleasurable.

denuseri
10-07-2008, 01:21 PM
I absolutley LOVE to wash his feet!

Sometimes it's allmost like a biblical act of whorship for me (I am a history majior), complete with me kneeling or bellied before him using only a little olive oil and my hair to wash them.

puddle_Straye
11-18-2008, 10:34 AM
Good Evening A/all,

Please, it hasn’t washed its Owner’s feet yet, since He lives in England and this cunt lives here in America, but its mistress, that is a bit different.

Please, its mistress hasn’t had it wash her feet either, not in a long time anyways. it has many times though, since her feet are troublesome to her, massaged her feet. Sometimes it has been daily.

Please, it totally enjoys this as well. Now it understands it’s a bit different than washing the feet, but it feels the same about it, that it is a very intimate and romantic thing. it rather enjoys it. it has found that it’s a very relaxing thing as well.

Please, it gets rather happy that it is allowed to pay such attention to such a part of the body. its mistress must have seen this and was pleased by it, because that was when its mistress had helped it by teaching it some anatomy to help it understand better. Then she even took the time to let it compare its feet to hers, so it could learn more as well. she even did this for her shoulders and back. she even showed it personal touches that she like that relaxed her and helped her the most, so that it could help her better.

Please, thank Y/you fro Y/your time.

puddle/omega

guest010609
11-21-2008, 05:58 AM
I think I'm the only female submissive I've ever heard of who enjoys washing her Master's feet. To me it's a wonderfully intimate and romantic thing. :) It's not that I'm turned on by feet, really. It just feels very submissive to devote so much attention to even the most humble part of someone's body.

Well, no I don't happen to do this, though I can see why you would find it an erotic and submissive act. This post reminded me though of a kink I have of cleaning my Master with my hair after he cums. Sometimes he will even cum directly into my hair and then wipe himself clean with it as well. Not exactly sure why your post made me think of this, but it somehow seems along the same vein.

shayna{L_D}
11-21-2008, 06:17 AM
I have never, and will never. Like icey feet creep me out.

SirLs_leenie
11-22-2008, 08:24 AM
Master's feet are so very ticklish! Lately i have had to help with dressing and i can see it makes Him nuts to have someone but Himself put His socks on! He does let me powder them after His shower, but this is done quickly and almost roughly so as not to tickle!

yama
12-22-2008, 03:10 PM
It is a very interesting thread, thank you all. Last night I visited my dominant girlfriend Lila, and she made me kneel on rice, while she bathed their feet in a basin. We had a good talk in that position, then she told me to take my knees off the rice (at last), and dry her feet with a towel. I did that, not without kissing those feet repeatedly, then I drank of the water she had soaked her feet in. It is a frequent practice of ours, somewhat similar to washing feet. Thank you for your kind attention.