PDA

View Full Version : faking it

Pearlgem
10-07-2008, 01:46 PM
We've all read the stories; many of us have written them..... No matter the circumstances - romance, rape, bastards/nice guys, cruelty, gags, hoods and handcuffs - eventually her body will betray her and she'll cum! Okay, I know they're only fantasies but wouldn't it be nice...if it were that bloody easy?
I get excited at the thought of time with my Master - the vulnerability, the edgy excitement, the sheer intensity of it all and I most certainly get all excited and wet, but I don't come that easily. Do you? Honestly? Always? Have you ever faked it, perhaps for the usual vanilla reasons - to reward effort, to please him, to bring to a conclusion something you know's not quite going to work? Is this a terrible BDSM crime or something that happens more than we care to admit?

shyslut
10-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Vanilla I used to fake alot. When I got up the nerve to ask hubby to play with me and realized he liked it too. I hardly come from intercourse but now I do def cum every time and dont have to fake it. As far as bdsm goes I find it alot easier to cum and so far have not faked it.

tired.of.vanilla{DJ}
10-07-2008, 02:32 PM
*grins* i am one of those girls..i cum easily and often...so no need to fake anything when i can have the real thing very quickly. *blush*

Pearlgem
10-07-2008, 02:43 PM
C'mon, c'mon, let's hear from the girls who'll admit to it!

blythe spirit
10-07-2008, 02:59 PM
*raises hand* I'll admit it! I faked it all the time. lol

In the "vanilla" world men would do that foreplay thingie that left me absolutely cold. You'd think they'd know when a pussy is dry, the women is not too thrilled, but I really don't think they cared. So, I sighed a ho hum and told 'em to hurry up and be done with it. B O R I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're not in my head, you've missed my errogenous zone.

Laila
10-07-2008, 03:27 PM
I used to fake a lot when I was younger and in vanilla relationships. I was just too shy and not comfortable enough to communicate what I needed - even in a vanilla way. And then of course I am one of these women who has a hard time cumming in general. God how i envy these girls who don't.

But with my former Master I never have. He once told me that in a D/s relationship, the thing he likes about it most is that it is formed on a much deeper honesty... and I think so too. At least from me to him, I have no idea about the other way but if he asks me if I came I tell him the truth and at the start I always apologised when I didn't cum when he wanted me to - but he made me feel comfortable and its getting better and easier. And no more faking and no more guilt. Yay. :)

lol of course the whole relaxing my deepest fantasies has a part in that. Admittedly more an emotional part but that's more than I could ask for anyway.

Ozme52
10-07-2008, 04:18 PM
If you fake it... how can I figure out something better?

Some things are worth learning... even if I have to do it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again to get it right. :hubba:

:blurp_ani :erotic3: ;pank:crop: :aol_doggy :tongue1:

Pearlgem
10-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Okay, just supposing (hypothetically) a gal faked it once, maybe twice tops, for the best of intentions and thus found herself in a bit of a cul de sac of admittedly her own making. What's a girl to do apart from 'fess up and risk her Master being very annoyed with her?

PS Not necessarily talking personally here.

Ozme52
10-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Fess up, explain why, accept the consequences, and don't do it again.

There is no other option other than keep it to yourself (and don't do it again.)

good_girl
10-07-2008, 06:13 PM
If you're not in my head, you've missed my errogenous zone.

I like this, it's so true, not to say I can't get aroused from just the physical, I simply don't stay aroused.

I have never faked an orgasm since bdsm but I will admit to faking the intensity of it. Sometimes a girl is just rundown or whatever, if he's given me his all, I want desperately to give it back, if an intense orgasm is what he wants then I will be a bit more dramatic than how I really feel.

blythe spirit
10-07-2008, 06:34 PM
If you fake it... how can I figure out something better?

Some things are worth learning... even if I have to do it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again to get it right. :hubba:

:blurp_ani :erotic3: ;pank:crop: :aol_doggy :tongue1:

Fess up, explain why, accept the consequences, and don't do it again.

There is no other option other than keep it to yourself (and don't do it again.)

Ummmm - I'm thoroughly confused. lol Seems your two statements are contradictory, or am I just tired?

Ozme52
10-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Tired blythe.

In the first, I am practicing and practicing giving orgasms...

In the second, I'm saying don't fake it again.

fetishdj
10-08-2008, 01:31 AM
I am with Oz on this - faking it is a bad precedent to set and it does not allow the man to learn how to do it properly. I can understand the reasons for doing it but the short term goals (of rewarding effort, stopping him from poking around in the wrong places and possibly making you feel uncomfortable) are far outweighed by the long term reward of training him to do it properly. That old bugbear of communication comes into it once again. You really need to talk to him and tell him where and what to put his fingers and tongue. And if he is not using his fingers or tongue then tell him to do so because it is one of the easiest ways to achieve an orgasm.

I've said it before on these forums - every woman is different and that includes the things she finds arousing. In any relationship, no matter how many previous relationships you have had, there is always going to be a period where you have to adjust your technique to suit the new person. Trial and error is the only way to do this and sometimes you get it right straight away. Other times you can fumble about for years and not achieve anything other than making her go dry and irritable. It helps us a great deal and is not a slight on our fragile male egos if women tell us what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong.

Of course, I am not sure how this would work in a BDSM relationship when you may be gagged when he is doing his fumbling... :)

lucy
10-08-2008, 01:32 AM
Ok, i confess: I faked it quite often when i was in vanilla relationships. And i did once with my Master, felt bad about it, told him, faced the consequences (which were dire, i might add ;) ) and don't do it again. If it doesn't work, it doesn't. That doesn't mean it's his fault, nor mine. Sometimes it just doesn't work for me. But sex can be great without it ending with an orgasm. Although there's no denying that it's nicer when it does :d

To general faking and how often it is done by girls and perceived (or rather not perceived) by guys: A couple of years ago there was a satirical (based on facts, tho) show by a German psychologist. In the first half the couples sat side by side, in the second half the woman sat on the left side of the room, the men on the right.
It was then when he asked the guys to hum when they think that their partner had ever faked an orgasm. There was a barely audible hum.
Then he asked the girls to hum, if they had ever faked it. The result was HUMMMM. :cool:

lucy
10-08-2008, 01:38 AM
Of course, I am not sure how this would work in a BDSM relationship when you may be gagged when he is doing his fumbling... :)
lol, there are nonverbal means of communication, you know. But they require a little bit more attention on the fumblers' side ;)

fetishdj
10-08-2008, 02:22 AM
Yeah, well, when I am focussed on the (very small) target we have to aim for I usually can't pay attention to non verbal cues :)

It is totally unfair - we make it very easy for you and can't fake it (without the use of a talented special effects team and some uncomfortable tubing) :)

lucy
10-08-2008, 02:38 AM
Yeah, well, when I am focussed on the (very small) target we have to aim for I usually can't pay attention to non verbal cues :)
yeah, large targets rock :D

shayna{L_D}
10-08-2008, 07:57 AM
i have faked it so many times in a vanilla setting. I have a problem with cumming period, its never happened, i get close but just never happenes. So i have faked it so many times in a vainlla setting its not even flippin funny. Did they notice, nope. Did they ask if i came? Yes. Did i lie? Of course. No one wants to hear 'no i didnt cum' that to me would feel like a slap in the face.

I have never had a real life Master before, so i couldnt fake it with them. Would i want to? No, that would bring on punishement i am sure of that. It would be, and should be something my Master and i can work through, together (getting me to cum).

Is it right to lie to someone about that kinda stuff, either vanilla or bdsm? I think that its more accepted in the vanilla world becuase some guys just dont care, they are in and out and dont give a damn about what the girl wants and or whatnot. Maybe i just havent been in the best sexually relationships, but i'd lie in a heartbeat if it was vanilla, i would never want to hurt someones feelings like that. BDSM, that would bring on punishment that i dont think ill willing to handle, ;) plus trust and honesty will get you a lot further then being dishonest. That goes for both settings; vanilla and or bdsm, but immore likely not to lie to my Master, since after all he is my Master. :)

Flaming_Redhead
10-08-2008, 08:03 AM
I don't cum easily. I faked it all the time when I was married so he'd hurry up and get the hell off of me. *lol* When I started a BDSM relationship, I was amazed that I had an orgasm the first time we had sex. Of course, I was disappointed when it didn't always happen. I faked it sometimes because I was "this" close and just couldn't, even though he was doing the same thing that got me off before. Then, he got smart. He made me tell him when I was cumming, and I'm a terrible liar so......I had to start telling him when I couldn't. Seriously, I don't know how that man managed to hold off as long as he did....heh heh heh. Anyway, I now have no problem telling someone when it's just not working.

Pearlgem
10-08-2008, 10:34 AM
That's the thing, isn't it, at least if the guy cares about you . . . getting so close but just not there especially when he's doing the same thing that worked last time. There's very little you can do to make it happen so the temptation beckons . . .
I admit I spent decades of my life not being able to orgasm until one day (it was March 3rd 19--) it built - and spilled! Hooray! (Funny, I'd just been in the AOL Submissives' Room for the first time the previous night . . .) I became an avid practitioner, honing my technique with batteries, plugs and clamps. Now the orgasms I can give myself are truly wonderful. I can control the build up deliciously, the spasm comes and I swear, if I don't remove the stimulus from my clit, my clit stays switched ON until I'm sick of pleasure. I say all this not to boast but to reassure anyone out there reading this that if you practise on yourself, get vibrating, give yourself the bondage, gagging and pain you need, enter the mindset with stories pictures, fantasies, you're bound be achieve that elusive O sometime. Don't despair, relax and enjoy in your own time.
But I also have to admit that the orgasms my Master gives me by his own hand are not so overwhelming. I don't see how they can be since I'm not the one doing the manipulation, fine-controlling my responses. But my mind is excited, my body is ready, my cunt is wet and I get a similar 'on' feeling but usually without that spasm. That's the bit I admit I fake. There, I feel better for telling you.

Flaming_Redhead
10-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Of course it's easier to give yourself a big orgasm! It's a little trickier for someone else to do it. It takes me a long time to cum that way with a partner. He has to stimulate my clit with his thumb or tongue, back off, stimulate, etc., while simultaneously fingering my G-spot and my ass until his hand cramps. *lol* Anal sex and clitoral stimulation will do it for me. Asphyxiation is a sure fire way to get a scream out of me. I need to start dating an octopus. *ggls*

blythe spirit
10-08-2008, 10:56 AM
I've never been shy about telling someone it's not working. They were just too stupid to get it; hence, I, like flaming redhead, just faked it so we could be done with it.

orchidsoul
10-08-2008, 11:48 AM
I think that its more accepted in the vanilla world becuase some guys just dont care, they are in and out and dont give a damn about what the girl wants and or whatnot.

I'm sorry you experienced that. I think it's the same in the bdsm world though- there's selfish people in both.

I've on rare occasion faked an orgasm- but not because it didn't feel good- more so that I wasn't going to orgasm and I didn't want them to feel bad either. It was more increasing the intensity of my real moans. I have a hard time cumming and an easy time being really wet and having a wave of little mini cums. But it took me a while in life to be comfortable with the fact I don't achieve the big O easily and communicate with a partner. It was partly out of embarrassment I guess. Thought something must have been wrong since I can't orgasm from just intercourse alone.

I think that's why I'm so into the idea of forced orgasms. Maybe it would help redirect my body :)

Ozme52
10-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Don't blame yourselves... (woot!! metaphor arriving on track number nine!!)

It's like this. Men are like little league pitchers. One good pitch is all it takes.
Women are like major league pitchers. They have to have a lot of pitches in their arsenal and it's all about the change up.

I've rarely failed to extract an orgasm because I know how and when to change it up... and I know I'm mostly pitching to their minds...

Ozme52
10-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Thought something must have been wrong since I can't orgasm from just intercourse alone.

Heard that, been there, fixed it. Several times. :rolleyes:

Again... something about the voice I guess. ;)

orchidsoul
10-08-2008, 11:59 AM
what's your phone number?? ;)

bless you for being so dedicated to the art of ladies orgasms.

Ozme52
10-08-2008, 12:33 PM
what's your phone number?? ;)

bless you for being so dedicated to the art of ladies orgasms.

555-Oh Oh Oh OHHH!!!

shayna{L_D}
10-08-2008, 12:34 PM
I need to start dating an octopus. *ggls*

ROFL, yes... i think so..

Pearlgem
10-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Oz, do you think you could do us a favour, record a message and put it on YouTube or somewhere convenient for all us nearly-there gals ? We'll attend to the bottom half and let you deal with the top.

Arria
10-08-2008, 02:28 PM
*grins hugely at Ozme* You can be so sweet.

I, too, faked almost always (yes, true) in vanilla relationships (ok, I did not have many, but one was really long).
I was far younger then. Young men are often insecure and you can NOT tell them you did not come, because they will tell you something is wrong with YOU if you didnīt!!
Either they get angry (if they donīt give a fuck about you and only think of themselves), or else they get sad and guilty (if they really love/like you and genuinely wish to please you).

The point is also that at a young age (or if you are simply inexperienced!) you cannot tell them how to do it better because you donīt know YOURSELF what would have to be different.

So. That was my vanilla life. When I got together with hubby (my first and only BDSM relationship), I was horribly nervous. I did not DARE fake an orgasm because he had a really huge LOT of women, and he can TELL if she enjoys what heīs doing, or not.
*grins*
Being nervous did not help. After a while, he asked what was up, and I told him. He then said if I kept worrying about it, I would NEVER come as nervousness does not help (so true). He assured me he would not get angry or anything, and would not blame me.
And so it happened. And the moment I lost my fear, I came like a sledgehammer.

Same thing accounts for the position 69. I used to totally hate it, because I can EITHER concentrate on the guy, OR on myself. Not both. Now the idiots I had always either yelled at me for stopping to work on their noodle when I just got a few seconds to enjoy myself - or else, they complained that I did not come (which I did not, because I tried to please THEM, goddamit!!).

So, again, explaining had to be done to hubby, because he could not believe I dislike that position actually... He simply told me that he wants to busy himself with my nether regions while I did the same to him, because he LIKES that, and he did not care if I enjoyed it or not (this was within a scene, yes, God, it made me so horny... ya, I like to be used *g*).
Guess what happened. I let myself go. And the very second I let myself go, and realized he did not complain about me stopping blowing for a few seconds while I just enjoyed myself VERY much, I was able to stop the worrying.
I very nearly fainted with that orgasm.
And I did not have such problems since.

Hummm.

Damn, now Iīm horny. And hubby is on a business trip. *grumbles*

Ozme52
10-08-2008, 04:59 PM
*grins hugely at Ozme* You can be so sweet.

:D

Same thing accounts for the position 69. I used to totally hate it, because I can EITHER concentrate on the guy, OR on myself. Not both.

That's why I prefer 68. You eat me and I'll owe you 1. ;)

Damn, now Iīm horny. And hubby is on a business trip. *grumbles*

Then how about a little 77? Just like 69 but you get 8 more... :blurp_ani

sweetlittleone
10-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Don't worry, i don't cum very easily, and i'll be honest...i honestly only came completely from another person doing the work twice..ever. Any other time it was because I helped, and was doin most of the work because they really really wanted me to cum (and i felt bad because THEY felt bad because they didnt think they could...it's just my body >_<). So yes, I'll be honest, I have faked it a couple times, even when with my Master. I remember he wanted to watch me play with myself and I played for like 20 minutes, and I just wasn't getting there. Normally i can get myself off quite easily, but it just wasn't working for me, and yes i did fake it. Vanilla i've always had a hard time cumming, and i know in terms of the lifestyle, i get SO much wetter and more turned on...but i still struggle to cum. I fear the day Master will demand that I cum within a time period or on demand and I fail to do so.

Flaming_Redhead
10-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Ooooo the best 69 is with him on top with his cock down my throat...so I can asphyxiate myself.....omg....it's the only way I can cum in that position. Before the safety police give me a ticket, we don't do bondage with this. My hands are free to give him the signal that I need air NOW, which is to tap on his thighs.

icey
10-09-2008, 10:50 AM
my body unfortunately ...and it can be unfortunate if your Dom decides on cum denial! responds very quickly lol and i have in the past cum even when ive been bored stiff just going through the motions with vanillas and barely even felt anything..i also did when i was raped (which is a bit difficult to admit to) and NO i did not enjoy even one second of that!!
so nope ive never had to fake it lol and my body does ''betray'' me however its simply a bodily function and was not connected to any pleasure at those times..it's just body fluid.

Pearlgem
10-09-2008, 11:26 AM
I'm finding this thread rather reassuring. Sure, we all get extra excited in our liaisons - why we choose to BDSM over vanilla - but what I'm seeing from the replies so far is something obvious, I suppose, but true. Just as all BDSM relationships are uniquely forged between the partners involved, women's individual sexual physiology doesn't necessarily transform from zero to hero just because they're living their kink. Of course, it can do with a bit of practice and know how, but I do find it reassuring to read about real-life sexual experiences that actually sound realistic and not screamingly orgasmic every time. But then sex is not all about sex anyway, is it? Sexual excitement comes from many stimulants and the best are mental which of course is what BDSM excels at.

Anyway, anyone care to share their sure-fire aids to self-orgasm?

Well-written stories on here always put me in the mood.
I cannot do without my nipple clamps.
An anal plug if I want to treat myself.
Imagining myself splayed for my Master and him watching and directing me.
Can you spoil it for fingers with too much vibrating?

leah06
10-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Who's to say that your soul will fade at all,
The one you sold to fool the world?
You lost your self-esteem along the way. . . .
Fake it, when you're out of direction,
Fake it, if you don't belong,
Fake it, if you feel like affection -
Whoa, you're such a fucking hypocrite.

- Seether (lyrics found on internet which agree w/ how I have always heard them; others exist)

NOT a comment on other people - how I always felt when I faked it, and pretty much the reasons I faked too. I stopped faking when I learned to give my partner the one-and-only key to my orgasm.

fetishdj
10-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Heard that, been there, fixed it. Several times. :rolleyes:

Again... something about the voice I guess. ;)

Yep, me too and not even due to the voice (because I rarely speak when having sex, no idea why I just can't).

Personally I think there needs to be lessons in schools about this. Everyone would be so much happier if more men a) cared enough to try or b) knew what to do effectively. The caring bit is impossible to fix unless you are very patient (though holding his orgasm ransom may help in some cases... men often can't do anything after they have cum and so it is counterproductive to let him cum first so learn to tease and draw him out for as long as possible). However, for technique I think women can do a lot to teach - depending on your man. You really need to hint strongly when what he is doing is right or wrong because even an experienced man (like me and Oz) may not know the right places to press and how hard or fast to really let you get off. Those who care will try and may eventually get there but those who won't will just keep doing the same things that do not work.

And the hints have to be strong. No subtlety here as men do not get subtle hints at the best of times and when the brain is hardwired into the penis subtle hints may as well be you making random white noise.

Long periods of foreplay are essential (no penetration until she has cum at least once) and you can do a lot with vibrators - get him to use one on you or get him to watch while you use it on yourself for a little while (it is both erotic for him and educational as he can see what you do). You can do the same with your fingers. BTW, you can also use vibes on him as well - on the penis and in and around the anus (though makes sure you clean it after the latter, certainly before it goes anywhere near your vagina - maybe have two vibes, one each - or use it anally last).

Just a few things based on my experiences...

fellintobed
10-10-2008, 01:14 AM
I faked once or twice and it always left me feeling miserable. I finally started recognizing when I just wasn't going to cum, and now I freely admit it - "hey, I'm not going to cum, but we can keep having sex if you want to". It's up to my partner to decide how he feels about a solo orgasm. Willingly giving my body for someone to use for his pleasure is slutty and submissive. I've found both reality and enjoyment in a sex life that includes the occasional night of honesty and no orgasms.

lucy
10-10-2008, 01:53 AM
Willingly giving my body for someone to use for his pleasure is slutty and submissive.
I thought it's love, but i go with slutty and submissive too. :)

fetishdj
10-10-2008, 02:20 AM
The two can often be easily confused... :)

lucy
10-10-2008, 03:52 AM
Hihihi, yeah. As long as it feels right i couldn't care less what it is or what others call it ;)

blythe spirit
10-10-2008, 08:44 AM
Personally I think there needs to be lessons in schools about this. Everyone would be so much happier if more men a) cared enough to try or b) knew what to do effectively. The caring bit is impossible to fix unless you are very patient (though holding his orgasm ransom may help in some cases... men often can't do anything after they have cum and so it is counterproductive to let him cum first so learn to tease and draw him out for as long as possible). However, for technique I think women can do a lot to teach - depending on your man. You really need to hint strongly when what he is doing is right or wrong because even an experienced man (like me and Oz) may not know the right places to press and how hard or fast to really let you get off. Those who care will try and may eventually get there but those who won't will just keep doing the same things that do not work.

Long periods of foreplay are essential (no penetration until she has cum at least once) and you can do a lot with vibrators - get him to use one on you or get him to watch while you use it on yourself for a little while (it is both erotic for him and educational as he can see what you do). You can do the same with your fingers. BTW, you can also use vibes on him as well - on the penis and in and around the anus (though makes sure you clean it after the latter, certainly before it goes anywhere near your vagina - maybe have two vibes, one each - or use it anally last).

Just a few things based on my experiences...

To start with, I have heard that college educated men can hold an erection longer than blue collor workers. Don't know if that's true; however, what good is an erection if the woman isn't into it?

From your paragraph on "foreplay" I'm assuming that you mean all the kissing and fondling and all that other crap that men do. Yuck! I might rather have that be afterplay. lol

To reiterate, and I think this applies to a some other women, my major sex organ is between my ears and if a man can't stimulate that, then he might as well go home and leave me to my always orgasmic masturbation. I can have an orgasm without even touching myself, because I masturbate my mind. I just don't think a lot of men get that!

fetishdj
10-10-2008, 09:33 AM
By my definition, foreplay and afterplay are anything that occurs before or after penetration. That includes talking in the restaurant beforehand... :)

Seriously, I am mainly referring to oral and manual stimulation of the genitals because the longer you do this prior to penetration the better (and more likely) any orgasm will be. This is, of course, a purely physiological response to the issue as I feel others (Oz, in particular) have covered the mental stimulation rather well aready and it is true that the mind is the best sexual organ. However, in my experience, assuming she is already aroused in the mind, good technique in foreplay combined with good communication can make a massive difference to a woman who is finding it difficult to actually achieve orgasm.

Out of interest, how many women here have actually ejaculated? Not just orgasmed but actually released an ejaculate? I mention this because many women seem to think that they have achieved final orgasm when really they haven't because they have not actually ejaculated. Don't worry if you never have - apparently it is difficult to achieve and most women find that they do not need to in order to be satisfied - I am just looking for a quick poll of who has and under what circumstances.

icey
10-10-2008, 01:04 PM
To start with, I have heard that college educated men can hold an erection longer than blue collor workers. Don't know if that's true;
i never heard that before lol although i have to say that the guys ive known who were at uni or college did used to last longer!
and IH who is the only partner ive ever had that went to uni holds it way longer than anyone ive ever known before! i usually tell him thats cos of his age though ;) but that doesnt always go down too well but maybe it's actually cos they're too busy concentrating on their next thesis or whatever they're called lol

and im with you blythe on the sloppy kissing fondling foreplay and the rubbing the clit thing like its some kind of contest, urrgh i cant stand it, it makes my skin crawl and makes me want to scream :30: but i like to scream in a good way! :icon176:

fellintobed
10-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Out of interest, how many women here have actually ejaculated? Not just orgasmed but actually released an ejaculate? I mention this because many women seem to think that they have achieved final orgasm when really they haven't because they have not actually ejaculated. Don't worry if you never have - apparently it is difficult to achieve and most women find that they do not need to in order to be satisfied - I am just looking for a quick poll of who has and under what circumstances.

I'm a bit confused by this - it's perfectly possible for women to orgasm without ejaculating (by which I assume you're referring to the squirting associated with g-spot orgasms?).

I squirt quite readily when my g-spot is sufficiently stimulated. I can also orgasm under any number of other circumstances, including when no genital stimulation is involved at all.

To say that women have not "truly orgasmed" unless they squirt is doing a disservice to all women. Men's bodies and women's bodies work in different ways - with all due respect, please don't conflate them.

Ozme52
10-10-2008, 04:43 PM
Heh heh.... Conflate. I love a hefty vocabulary. ;)

BTW... I agree. And I'd trade ejaculation for an honest to god multiple orgasm faster than you can say OMFG!!! (Never much interested in kids of my own anyway.)

jeanne
10-10-2008, 10:22 PM
BTW... I agree. And I'd trade ejaculation for an honest to god multiple orgasm faster than you can say OMFG!!! (Never much interested in kids of my own anyway.)

Oh this made me laugh! Thanks!

:wave:

angela_shy
10-10-2008, 10:51 PM
heard of squirting but didn't realise how/why/what... interested to try now :)

i feel i need maybe 75% psychology, 25% stimulation.

i heard someone say once that for men it's the 20 minutes of talk/seduction etc, before, that count for psych stimulation, whereas for women it was all about the preceding 24 hours. i'd kind of go with that... in "vanilla" relationships. Somehow i think for BDSM relationships the men are more like women in that respect...

one boyfriend (haven't had many!) wasn't really doing anything but going through the motions to please himself... i never came once. not once. in a 6-month plus relationship. :mad: and i was too shy to mention it...

my next boyfriend... i admitted to him during sex that i never come, and he smiled with a twinkle in the eye and said "that's going to change" - scared the pants off me LOL.

And it did change. He works hard to ensure i come, but we have to be careful because it becomes like a mission and hard work which is counter-erotic. all physical stimulation. it's hard to come like that.

i think we're both learning right now (rather than me (the inexperienced one) doing all the learning...). what i've discovered so far is playing games really helps...

gypsiecowboy
10-10-2008, 11:29 PM
in vanilla relationships I have often faked having an orgasm... and the women never knew it. of course that could only happen when I was inside them and not in their mouths either.

I got to be very good at helping non-orgasmic women reach the big O, using My fingers and My lips/teeth/tongue. Eventually I reached a place where I can help them cum with words, even words online or on paper... not always and not with all females of course, but often and with many. there is no question that females' most important sexual hotspot is the brain. similarly, or so I have been told by numerous females, they do not get turned on by photographs or movies the way We do.

but I learned that even My vanilla partners were turned on by bdsm movies of quality and by Me reading good raunchy fiction out loud to them while they blew on my horn. which is how and why I brought My roughlove proclivities home with Me in the first place.

but I am hard to bring to orgasm, I have great staying power - something I taught Myself very young, along with how to give really good sensual massages (before I studied therapeutic massage which is often the exact opposite) and I love getting and giving good head for absolutely longer and longer times... hours sometimes...

and (dont take this as a challenge) I never knew a woman who did not cum when I gave them head unless they stopped Me because they didnt want to reach orgasm. but I have known a woman who hated long-lasting foreplay and after 13 years of love decided she could not deal with how long it would take me to cum! she had turned into a bang em and leave em... and got scared of her sub tendencies and long love-making hard or soft...

which is why we divorced I think, in the simplification realm.

now she lives with a man a it older than half my age and I betcha he cums pretty quickly so her tmj jaw doesnt have to get overworked any more.

GypsieCowboy:icon176::blurp_ani

Pearlgem
10-11-2008, 02:38 AM
Wow, lots of good tips to think about here. I enjoy viewing porn but I don't really get turned on looking at studs. I like to see women in all sorts of precarious/submissive situations because I identify with them and it stimulates my erotic imagination far more. I wonder if many heterosexual women are the same. I suppose that's why I love dirty stories most of all - words that creep into my mind and start insinuating themselves in there do it for me.
Seems like there's lots of men out there with some really great techniques and know how. Wouldn't it be nice to have a sort of Exchange and Mart set up!

BDMjane
10-23-2008, 12:08 PM
i have faked it so many times in a vanilla setting. I have a problem with cumming period, its never happened, i get close but just never happenes. So i have faked it so many times in a vainlla setting its not even flippin funny. Did they notice, nope. Did they ask if i came? Yes. Did i lie? Of course. No one wants to hear 'no i didnt cum' that to me would feel like a slap in the face.

I have never had a real life Master before, so i couldnt fake it with them. Would i want to? No, that would bring on punishement i am sure of that. It would be, and should be something my Master and i can work through, together (getting me to cum).

Is it right to lie to someone about that kinda stuff, either vanilla or bdsm? I think that its more accepted in the vanilla world becuase some guys just dont care, they are in and out and dont give a damn about what the girl wants and or whatnot. Maybe i just havent been in the best sexually relationships, but i'd lie in a heartbeat if it was vanilla, i would never want to hurt someones feelings like that. BDSM, that would bring on punishment that i dont think ill willing to handle, ;) plus trust and honesty will get you a lot further then being dishonest. That goes for both settings; vanilla and or bdsm, but immore likely not to lie to my Master, since after all he is my Master. :)

I can't agree more. I have such the same things like you. :)

cookiecat
10-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Wow, lots of good tips to think about here. I enjoy viewing porn but I don't really get turned on looking at studs. I like to see women in all sorts of precarious/submissive situations because I identify with them and it stimulates my erotic imagination far more. I wonder if many heterosexual women are the same. I suppose that's why I love dirty stories most of all - words that creep into my mind and start insinuating themselves in there do it for me.
Seems like there's lots of men out there with some really great techniques and know how. Wouldn't it be nice to have a sort of Exchange and Mart set up!

this is exactly me. i don't get turned on by watching videos (well, not always). when i'm alone & need to take care of me it's pictures of women in distress - stories that get my brain running faster... and when i'm with him, his words alone can be foreplay. or blindfolded, the noises i hear.

i hate to admit Oz is right :rolleyes: but he mentioned he's usually pitching to a woman's mind. and isn't that the truth? mess with my head, please.

wait. i'm way off topic and suddenly getting myself all worked up! now that's a good thread. :)

at this stage in the game, if i can't cum, i just say it. that's usually all wrapped up in my head too. sometimes, there are words for that, too.

Veralynne
10-29-2008, 10:43 AM
Faking it, faking it, faking it. I think that very very very many women do, far more than will admit. I personally, did it all the time-in vanilla and non-vanilla sex. I firmly believe a man wants to make you cum so he'll be disappointed if you don't. Let's say in an instance you know it is just not going to happen. You're just not in the mood, or it's just not working, or whatever. Many people have been there- I know. What do you do? You know he knows how to get you off sometimes- so there's no point trying to "teach" him anything. Honestly, in such circumstances, I believe ignorance is bliss. Men can never tell- spare everyone's feelings. Really- there are times when I am very sexually satisfied even if I didn't cum. I still enjoyed the sex, etc. Or perhaps there is a time when I do not feel like having sex AT ALL- but did it just to please my partner. In that case- the mental aspect is not there for me so it's not going to happen, however I don't want to make my partner feel shitty so... yeah.

I am a big believer in honesty in relationships- but in terms of lies, I think this is a situation where it's more kind and helpful sometimes.

With that being said... recently I've been being good with my Master and honest about my... reactions :-P But, that might be because for Him I want to be a very good good girl :-)

Ozme52
10-29-2008, 03:22 PM
i hate to admit Oz is right :rolleyes: but he mentioned he's usually pitching to a woman's mind. and isn't that the truth? mess with my head, please.

Hate? :eek:

lmao but I know you really love it. :wave:

sinderella
11-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Have you ever faked it, perhaps for the usual vanilla reasons - to reward effort, to please him, to bring to a conclusion something you know's not quite going to work? Is this a terrible BDSM crime or something that happens more than we care to admit?

NEVER. a secure man does not get upset when you don't climax. i was with my then Master for hours and He came seven times and i didn't cum once...i think i was climaxing in my mind over the nipple clamping, bondage, etc... i got in this mode that i was there to be used for His pleasure, i guess, and didn't cum, although i had other times, a couple of times just kissing him with cloverleaf clamps on, and i have no trouble climaxing...anyway He was not upset at all, although He did play with me to try to make me cum. i think He would have been upset if i had faked it. i wouldn't do that to any man because i feel it is dishonest and disrespectful. that is just my opinion.