PDA

View Full Version : How much of a masochist or Sadist are you?

Dslave
07-02-2004, 11:15 AM
Something happened to me this morning (non bdsm related) that made me think of true Sadism and masochism and a person I met awhile back. It's going to sound strange but there is a question at the end of the post that might get you writers thinking out there and you may end up with a wonderful story.

So, this morning, I got stung by a bee (on my hand). And, it was interesting, it hurt like mad but since I wasn't allergic to bee stings it really didn't harm me. Yes, it hurt but there is a definate difference between being hurt and being harmed. Anyways, it got me thinking about a scenario for a story where a woman gets trapped in the woods in an isolated cabin (with a stranger, or her Dom or her Master... I think either and all would work as long as they were a true Sadist) and this Sadist would have a bunch of jars, cages, etc. of all sorts of stinging and biting insects and animals (that would hurt but not harm... I am not talking starving ferocious lions here that would tear the woman apart... I am thinking more like bees or wasps or red ants or non poisonous snakes) and the Sadist would use these on his painslut (I would think she should be a painslut or some sort of masochist) in a sexual context to heighten her experience. Well, anyways, it was a thought. Maybe a thought you writers can work with. It's just that the real life experience of being stung made me realize that there are other outlets that could be used for the Sadomasochistic relationship. Which brings me to the question... has anyone ever done anything like this? Would someone be interested in writing a story about this and letting me know when it is posted? Thanks.

Also... what is the most Sadistic or masochistic thing you have ever done... or thought of for a fantasy or story?

wannabeXopsed
07-02-2004, 03:03 PM
Hello Dslave, in the bdsmlibrary there is a story by Firebird, and the title is To Obey, it is a very long and detailed story about the things you have mentioned and it also has some illustration of the events in the story. I read it in small doses to get all the pleasure I could out of it. It is not something I could read cover to cover. Firebird is one of my favorite authors here and always enjoy his way of story telling.

T

Kalluss
07-02-2004, 04:57 PM
The most sadistic thing I've ever done?... hmmm.

Long ago I took a girl friend fishing and tied her to a log. I was using hellgrammites for bait and had an idea. For those of you who don't know, a hellgrammite is the larvae of a dragon fly, they can be about 3" long, have a long tail like an incredibly tough caterpiller, only flat, and a two section hard body that has the legs... and the pinchers.

While threading one of these critters onto a hook, I noticed that the pinchers opened up to about the same size as her nipples, and nature took its course.
I got one to grab on to each nipple. When their jaws clamp onto something, they kind of "chew" at it, trying to break it down, and they thrash their tails wildly. I thought they made spiffy nipple clamps. She on the other hand had a different opinion. She was bug phobic and kind of went all tharn when I attached them. Was so shook up had to hold her for quite a while to get her calmed down.

Kalluss

Dslave
07-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Well, I am definately off to read that story by Firebird, now!

jaeangel
07-02-2004, 06:39 PM
I'm allergic to bees. I suggest if anyone wants to try this CHECK WITH YOUR SUB FIRST!
A former dominant I had (won't call him master, he doesn't deserve the title) got mad at me one night when I refused to blow his rottie (animals are one of my hard limits) dragged me outside, tied me to a tree and whipped me, then pissed on me and tied me up outside all night. The next morning a bee flew by and stung me, and I went into anaphylactic shock.
He knew I was allergic to bees. I have a medicalert bracelet I wear during bee season so if I am out walking or something and I get stung, whoever might find me will know what to do. He, however, was drunk, and didn't care, apparently. He ignored my repeated use of the safeword during the whipping, ignored my hand signal when I was tied up, and left me unattended all night. If his little brother hadn't come by, by the time he woke up from his alcohol induced stupor I would have been dead. If you're going to do this/planning on doing this MAKE SURE YOUR SUB IS SAFE! PLEASE! I really don't want anyone going through that like I did!

Dslave
07-03-2004, 07:16 AM
True. Like I said, I wasn't allergic so I wasn't worried about harm but of course that would be a consideration in real life. Like I said, I was looking for pain not harm. Hopefully people know the difference and always take neccessary precautions. Those that don't shouldn't be trusted to be with.

woodsman'sgame
07-10-2004, 05:17 AM
A most interesting form of punishment, but a bit dangerous. Even people who aren't allergic to bee stings can react violently if exposed to many of them.

Living in the woods, I get my fair share of insect bites. Flies, deerflies, horseflies (those hurt like hell and actually draw blood), bees, wasps, hornets, chiggers, mosquitoes, spiders, no-see-ums (biting gnats), ants. You name it, I've been stung or bitten by it. (No poisonous ones though, thank goodness.)
I am not afraid of insects, but I overreact to insect bites and stings, getting large welts even with mosquitos bites, so I would look awful by the end of such a session.

I think ants may be fairly safe to use as long as they are not fire ants. The bites are painful but not extremely so (bee and wasp stings are very painful), and most seem to leave no poison and consequently no significant swelling.
But again,I would be cautious, use only one to begin with and wait a day to see if there is an allergic reaction.

leo9
07-10-2004, 11:06 AM
Also... what is the most Sadistic or masochistic thing you have ever done... or thought of for a fantasy or story?

In the specific sense of "enjoying someone's pain", the most extreme thing I've done was probably beating my ex-slave into a sobbing heap with a metal studded belt. As often as I could, which wasn't anywhere near as often as I'd have liked, because the bruises were so serious that it took a week or two before I felt she could safely handle another.

As for fantasy...! My ex-wife used to play with thoughts of suicide - not seriously, just as a way to relieve her depressions; like the chap with seasickness, it was the hope of dying that kept her alive. But in consequence I made up a fantasy for her about how, if we agreed it was time (and if somehow we could arrange for her to disappear without awkward questions asked), I would spend a day torturing her lovingly to death. I never wrote it down (and a good thing too, since the police checked my computer a few years ago), but I recall that it began with tying her up with a lot of barbed wire, and then using a flail made of that sort of chain you get for fences that has big metal spikes in the links. Basically she was going to end up as ground meat.

Jones, Nikka
07-10-2004, 08:28 PM
...I would spend a day torturing her lovingly to death...
The whole concept of torturing lovingly is so far out there... Yummy! There really is nothing like a tender word or caress in the middle of a savage torture or flogging. It does not make the pain dissapear, it just makes it precious.

Dslave
07-11-2004, 08:17 AM
I am not afraid of insects, but I overreact to insect bites and stings, getting large welts even with mosquitos bites, so I would look awful by the end of such a session.

Well, I do know what you mean because I get huge welts from mosquito bites but then I really never cared what I looked like after a session. If I did, being the painslut I am, I would be in BIG trouble. In fact, the only thing I care about, as far as how I look after a session, is that I always would prefer to keep my Master safe and not have any marks other people could see and suspect abuse. That is the only thing I concern myself with, as far as how I look goes.

The main thing I would worry about, for myself, is that I didn't get too much venom of anything in my system because I am sure that couldn't be good for a person's system. Too much of anything usually isn't good.

MrJerseyGuy
07-12-2004, 08:23 AM
I don't know about bees...but I like the idea of tying her up in the woods covered with mosquito repellent EXCEPT for her pussy and tits... That could be fun.

I'll reccount a true story that some reading the thread might find interesting. Years ago I spent more than a few years as a cop in a major US city. I was a Vice detective for several of those years.

We were called into a crime scene one time because the homicide detectives weren't sure what they had. It was quite an elaborate scene and the end result was that it was ruled an accidental death through auto-erotic asphixiation. The scene involved a lot of leather, chains, insertions etc. The victim was a male.

One of the things we took from the scene was a video. A REAL black market video of the rape and torture of a woman. The scene in the video was outside. The woman was lying on a large wooden door that had four holes drilled through it at the corners for restraints. One of the most disturbing parts of the video was when the rapist took a large jar full of bees, popped the top off of it and literally shoved it up her pussy. Its been 15 years and I still remember it vividly and remember her screams as well.

And people wonder why I'm a pervert now!!!

slavelucy
07-12-2004, 10:01 AM
One of the things we took from the scene was a video. A REAL black market video of the rape and torture of a woman. The scene in the video was outside. The woman was lying on a large wooden door that had four holes drilled through it at the corners for restraints. One of the most disturbing parts of the video was when the rapist took a large jar full of bees, popped the top off of it and literally shoved it up her pussy. Its been 15 years and I still remember it vividly and remember her screams as well.

:eek: :eek:

Yikes!! The most risque thing i ever see in my job is a poorly constructed philosophy essay - LOL.

The cruelty element of bees, mozzies etc etc is horny..but the practice wouldn't be appealing, being slightly allergic to mosquito bites an' all. There aint nothing horny about the smell of creams full of steriods.

Having said all that...i confess that i have had more than a casual glance over some of 'To Obey'...:D :D

sl