PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to me (-;

ArosDK
10-08-2008, 09:34 AM
Dear all,

Been a member for awhile, but never got around to introduce myself, so now I would like to make it up!

First the boring stuff, am a male of 25 summers, located in Denmark. My profession is mainly being a master writing student at the university..

Is considering myself as the dominant part, but there are some of the things in these forums I cannot agree with, in danger of stepping on toes, I will give an example.

Read that you can find a submissive woman by ordering her meal at a restaurant? I don’t get it! I see domination vs. Submissiveness as exactly a sexual aspect of a relationship, not as the cornerstone! Outside the bed room I don’t desire a submissive women with no saying!

Just my 5 cents (which is not a lot these days, with the current exchange rate :cool:)

/Aros

jezabel
10-08-2008, 09:51 AM
hi, I used to agree with you that submissiveness should stay in the bedroom but meeting with my Master has made me realise that living a life of submissiveness is not just being a 'nodding dog' in the background, and that He would never want me to be like that.
Yes, he expects and deserves my respect at all times ....but we talk about many things and sometimes our opinions differ but He wouldnt want or expect me to change my opinion just because He says so.
Being a sub doesnt mean that i am any less important than He is, because when it comes down to the nitty-gritty, its the sub who says yes or no and any decent master, which mine is, will respect that and abide by those limits.
Ive been very lucky to find my Master, and i love my life as His slave, im still learning and i make mistakes but Master is kind and patient with me. to me, my submissiveness is becoming a way of life, not just in the bedroom and thats exactly how i want it to be

kink84
10-08-2008, 09:53 AM
I understand where you're comin' from dude. I would love to find a chick that I could dominate in the bedroom, but have a 'vanilla' relationship with outside.

It's all a part of the journey I guess.

blythe spirit
10-08-2008, 10:09 AM
:welcome:

skp2bear
10-08-2008, 10:12 AM
A very hearty welcome from a Texas sub.

Ozme52
10-08-2008, 12:18 PM
:wel

Well Aros... if there were only one way to enjoy the lifestyle, there wouldn't be a lot to talk about... ;)

Enjoy your personal journey... that's all that matters.

denuseri
10-08-2008, 01:21 PM
wellcome to the site

we are so very happy to have you here, the forums are full of great information, as well as having a very nice personels section and chatroom

feel free to pm any of the staff or myself with conserns or questions, we are more than willing to lend a hand

hope to see more of you soon
have lots of fun exploring the site
hugs and kissess
denu

MrDom
10-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Hello and Welcome

rosebud
10-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Hi, Welcome and Enjoy!

Euryleia
10-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Welcome to the forums.

One of the fun things of learning is finding out more of what you want out of your relationships. Enjoy yourself!

cadence
10-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Hello and Welcome to the Forums

Tufty
10-09-2008, 10:09 AM
Hello and :wel to the Forums