PDA

View Full Version : Anal plug

nannynnan
10-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Hi!!!!

I have been reading in different places, but I can not find a source that tells me if it is ok to "wear" an anal plug during an entire day??

Thanks!

SUBtly_shy
10-09-2008, 01:46 PM
While it can be safe to insert a butt plug and leave it in for a long period of time, there can be a problem as the lubricant dries up. In particular removing a “dry” butt plug can be painful, and if you don’t replenish the lubricant occasionally it’s possible (although not inevitable) that you could do some harm through tearing. (quoted from web page given below)

you know now that you mention it I've been meaning to look this up.. I have a rather funny story about it ask me and I'll tell you about it some time!
here is the site I got this info at
http://sexuality.about.com/od/sextoys/a/butt_plugs.htm

Ozme52
10-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Interesting... because I don't know of a source other than in fiction... where of course it it common practice.

I can't see where it would be a problem... having experienced being "naturally plugged" for up to and over 48 hours. (Sorry if that's TMI)

But I won't offer this up as expert testimony.

------------------
Good point shy, about lubes.

annie
10-09-2008, 06:18 PM
From my experience, which has included up to 10+ hours at a time it is possible as long as...

1) Like Shy said you keep it well lubed.

2) You build up to it slowly and get adjusted to it. Jumping straight to long term could cause issues with adjustment, etc.

Honestly, the lub was the least of my issues when I was doing it. The larger issue was, until i built up a tolerance for it and my body adjusted, i would experience lower back pain, which would then prompt me to immediately remove the plug for the day.

denuseri
10-10-2008, 04:56 PM
lube is important, one should keep in mind that the area wasnt designed to be kept open in such a fashion for very long at all, i often wear my plug to work or school, but everytime i go potty i remove it if however briefly,

my worst issue is the fear of having it pop out at inconventiant times like while luaghing at a joke, or getting up from my seat etc,,

nannynnan
10-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Thank you for all your answers! They have been very helpful

fantasien
10-31-2008, 10:04 PM
lube is important, one should keep in mind that the area wasnt designed to be kept open in such a fashion for very long at all, i often wear my plug to work or school, but everytime i go potty i remove it if however briefly,

my worst issue is the fear of having it pop out at inconventiant times like while luaghing at a joke, or getting up from my seat etc,,

Wouldnt this also be a form of humiliation play as well? But my Master has been talking about this and i have been finding it interesting and possible.

Willsubmit2
12-12-2008, 06:22 PM
the longest i've worn one was three hours...it wasn't a problem to remove...

SauvagePouline
12-12-2008, 07:01 PM
I remember back on one of the older versions of this forum, the tasking site had lots n lots of tasks involving extending plug wearing, and building up to a whole day. So I never even thought to ask this question.

Another question though, is how often is too often. Surely you do some damage evenutally

thepast
12-12-2008, 07:46 PM
OOOOOK...

1. You need to make sure you have the right plug for you. A good plug will stay in all day & not "fall out" on it's own. Too big or too small, and it's going to slide out. It is unfortunate, but you'll probably have to go through a few plugs before you find one that works for you. I highly recommend the Tantus Ryder (Tantus makes fantastic quality, all silicone toys)--just don't use a silicone lube with it! *laughs*

2. Use the right lube! Make sure you are using an appropriate lube for anal play-- usually an anal lube. They are much thicker (higher glycerin content) so they will stay lubed FAR longer--p.s. don't use them otherwise--they're designed just for anal! A lot of the water based lubes are horrible (too thin, sticky, etc). The silicone lubes are great, but you can't use a silicone toy, and most of the good plugs are silicone (except for njoy plugs).

3. As annie mentioned, you'll have to work up to it. It takes time to work up to all day... and you'll need that time to learn the difference between stomach cramps, needing to shit, needing more lube, etc. They're all "different" feelings & you'll learn to adjust to them. Also as the day wears on, just the generally feeling of the plug changes, as it changes whenever you change positions. The best place to start is at home, where you feel comfortable with it & don't have to worry about anything.

4. Plugging can be an incredibly erotic, arousing experience if done correctly. Just remember to ALWAYS ensure the flared base of your plug is sitting externally to your asshole, and never "shove it in" without lubing it first.

...not that I would know anything about anal....

Good luck & enjoy!

Pearlgem
12-13-2008, 03:28 AM
Maybe I've been wearing incredibly cheap plugs but I've found after a couple of hours of being plugged that *ahem* gasses that would naturally be expelled build up fiercely and cause urgent internal pressure to expel. Very hard to resist. Those gasses must go somewhere.

(btw, the ladylike way to retrieve a plug that's falling out in the street is to move quickly to the side, put your bag down and crouch behind it as if you're searching for something. Then it's a discreet move from pavement to bag. Wish I'd realised this before 'the incident' and not after.)

girly
12-13-2008, 04:12 AM
(btw, the ladylike way to retrieve a plug that's falling out in the street is to move quickly to the side, put your bag down and crouch behind it as if you're searching for something. Then it's a discreet move from pavement to bag. Wish I'd realised this before 'the incident' and not after.)

haha - wise words