PDA

View Full Version : Please Not Pamela Andersen...

CCBlonde
07-04-2004, 09:27 AM
I think this needs some background. I've always felt strongly about fighting how negative body image can corrode our self-esteem. To me, Pamela Andersen is the poster girl for surgical enhancements. Maybe all those implants and stuff helped her career and drive certain kinds of men wild, but it certainly didn't help her private life, hmmm? Meow. Anyway looking like a life-size Barbie doll doesn't seem very feminine (to me).

So given how I feel, it's probably weird that I have this minor but recurring fantasy of being abducted, surgically altered to be a Pam-clone, then auctioned to the management of a "House of Dolls" private club where I am forced to service the patrons.

allalone46
07-04-2004, 09:59 AM
I think this needs some background. I've always felt strongly about fighting how negative body image can corrode our self-esteem. To me, Pamela Andersen is the poster girl for surgical enhancements. Maybe all those implants and stuff helped her career and drive certain kinds of men wild, but it certainly didn't help her private life, hmmm? Meow. Anyway looking like a life-size Barbie doll doesn't seem very feminine (to me).

So given how I feel, it's probably weird that I have this minor but recurring fantasy of being abducted, surgically altered to be a Pam-clone, then auctioned to the management of a "House of Dolls" private club where I am forced to service the patrons. She doesn't do anything for me being modified that way. But hay I am into other modifacations for the D/s lifestyle, and not for the horny old man desires.

Mobius
07-04-2004, 11:38 AM
OK I think Pam is hot. With big hooters. I know it is not PC to think this way but I do. How ever I never watched her TV shows they were boring.

CCblond I hate to say this but I think you secretly want to be Pam. Bit of a Freudian slip. Or at least your subcontionts wants to be Pam.

CCBlonde
07-04-2004, 11:58 AM
Well, if I remember my Psych 101, fantasies reflect can subconscious fears as well as desires but I think you're right Mobius at some level. However, being slapped around by Tommy Lee in a drunken rage isn't my idea of a good time. Unless I guess he was a guest at the "House of Dolls" (lol). Hmmm. Maybe THAT would be a good roleplay...

allalone46
07-04-2004, 12:15 PM
Well, if I remember my Psych 101, fantasies reflect can subconscious fears as well as desires but I think you're right Mobius at some level. However, being slapped around by Tommy Lee in a drunken rage isn't my idea of a good time. Unless I guess he was a guest at the "House of Dolls" (lol). Hmmm. Maybe THAT would be a good roleplay...
Well some how Pam Anderson got heppatites for some ware. depending on who you believe, were she got it from. But if you want to have your tits hitting you face in a run, or if she is you slave having them het her face than so be it. But even she has had them redused, and incresed. But than she has the money.

MasterRJ
07-04-2004, 02:35 PM
You know I find for most guys that larger breasts just make a woman look...fat...and nasty. No offence to the boxums reading this, as that probably offended them and I have no idea if I spelled that correctly. Oh well.

allalone46
07-04-2004, 02:42 PM
You know I find for most guys that larger breasts just make a woman look...fat...and nasty. No offence to the boxums reading this, as that probably offended them and I have no idea if I spelled that correctly. Oh well. My spelling isn't that good eather. But I don't see them as fat, but part of the hole package. How big or little is not in the equation to me but that thay have them.

pagan switch
07-07-2004, 12:18 AM
You know I find for most guys that larger breasts just make a woman look...fat...and nasty. No offence to the boxums reading this, as that probably offended them and I have no idea if I spelled that correctly. Oh well.

Would you consider a 38D that big?

CCBlonde
07-13-2004, 01:50 AM
Would you consider a 38D that big?
LOL! I guess "too big" depends on whether you are just looking at them or carrying them around 24/7! I read somewhere that American women go for boob enhancement to a sizes where, in France, women start considering breast REDUCTIONS!! Me personally? Yeah, 38D is way too big.

sweetplymate
07-13-2004, 06:14 AM
LOL! I guess "too big" depends on whether you are just looking at them or carrying them around 24/7! I read somewhere that American women go for boob enhancement to a sizes where, in France, women start considering breast REDUCTIONS!! Me personally? Yeah, 38D is way too big.

heh heh ... then i guess its a good thing my Master loves my 38DD tits...since there isn't a damn thing outside of surgery i can do about em...stupid genetics anyway...i personally think they just get in the way, but if He's happy then i'm not complaining! ;)

~sp

MasterRJ
07-13-2004, 09:32 AM
It really deppends. Some women can pull it off. Personally for me the biggest turn-on in a person is her personallity. She can be a super model and the biggest S&M freak on the face of the planet, if she bitches to me 24/7, then she's not my kinda girl. Why do I always feel like I'm wandering off topic...

Master13
07-27-2004, 12:21 AM
Personaly the only time I've seen breasts that I considered too big has been in some of the pictures millie posts.

Driveslikeagirl
07-27-2004, 08:58 PM
Sorry to keep jumping in on discussions on this message board. I'm a newbie, but I've also got a "big mouth" (through the keyboard) so please forgive me if I'm being too "uppity" for a new poster :-)

Speaking as a lifelong big-breasted woman, may I just say that big tits totally suck? There is less sensation, and plus, they get in the way all of the damn time. And let's not even BEGIN to talk about the evils of gravity!

I was relatively thin when I had my breast reduction. What the surgeon failed to tell me was that if I ever gained weight, they'd grow back. It's like "revenge of the titties". You pay $6,000 to get rid of them, and the first setback you have with your health, BAM! They reappear like the idiot cousin at the family reunion. (Women, be forewarned!)

And even when I was thin, I was perceived as heavy because of my chest. Let me tell ya, I'd rather have less than more any day. (Plus, when you have a big chest, people automatically deduct 20 IQ points from your intelligence, every man thinks you're a slut, and every woman thinks you're after their man. It sucks in countless ways.)

MrJerseyGuy
07-27-2004, 10:37 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'll sneak a peek at a nicely displayed cleavage as fast as any guy. But for my own self I've never been a "breast man". Personally, my "type" is the tiny sit 'n spin toy type. They generally don't come equipped with large breasts, at least not as "factory equipment". As long as there is enough to get a healthy grip on with a nipple clamp, I'm a happy guy!

redEva
07-28-2004, 01:34 PM
Personaly the only time I've seen breasts that I considered too big has been in some of the pictures millie posts.
:D :D :D :D agreed :D :D :D :D

Mobius
07-28-2004, 05:38 PM
There is a TV show called DR 90210 on the E! network.
There was a eppie called is bigger better. They had a Woman on the show that lost over 200 pounds and said that when she met her goal the hubbie was going to give her breast implants . She started at 700 CC and was not satisfied after the swelling went down she went to 900 that gave her a DD breast with the Ta Ta's touched in the middle of her cleavage any way I degress.
The point was the Doctor said "that we have a generation of woman without breast, because they have dieted and exercised the little fat they had off of there bodies. So to give these women breast they have to use implants"

One of the hottest Woman of all time is now considerd obese and that is Marylin Monro.

Talk about an altered body image.

pussy_cat
08-22-2004, 01:39 PM
i understand how smaller chested women would be mad at the media for portraying that men only want big breasts (media veiw, not mine). But why do you have to go the other extreme to say that big breasted girls look fat and ugly. i'm a big and muscular and i have have natural 40Fs. But i don't feel the need to insult people who are slimmer than me.