PDA

View Full Version : Newbie with a divorce type courtroom fantasy

bdsmrulz
07-04-2004, 07:30 PM
Hello!

I ran across the bare skeleton of this one on a pro domme's site.

But first a bit about us. Neither of us had much experienc with bdsm before marrying. However after finding someone with a mutual interest, we have made up for lost time. We both take turns at topping and bottoming. However I would classify both of us as subs. Soooo.

My wife and I have been thinking seriously about expanding our bdsm activities to the point of seeing a pro during our next vacation.
This would give both of us the opportunity of subbing together.

While I was browsing pro sites, I ran across a very very breif mention about a "couples courtroom session" where the Domme, was judge and jury and punished both people as she saw fit.

Since reading those few words, we have both been so hot we can't stand it.

Has anyone ran across this one before?
If so please please send me a link.

Back to the fantasy.....

I can envision us both bound and helpless in front of a sadistic female judge, who just happens to have a penchant for black and red latex. We are both hooked up to a lie detector, sworn in, (severely,& immediately punished if we lie) The judge then proceeds to ask us very probing and embarassing questions.

Judge: "Ann, have you ever lied to your husband about how much something cost?
Ann: "N...Um.. uh Yes your Honor...
Judge: how many times?
Ann: "5... no 6 your honor.
Judge: "what were the items, and how much did they really cost?"
Ann: "I bought a pair of shoes last summer for....etc etc.
(after further questions)
More questions would include some of the following
"have you ever fantasized about anything out of the ordinary?, what was it"
"explain to the court why you refuse swallow your husbands cum?"
Judge: "Ann I find you guilty, of lying, porr housekeeping, failure to properly fuck your husband, negligence in cocksucking...etc etc. Sentenceing will commence after all cases have been heard.

Judge: "Robert, have you ever looked lustfully at another woman?"
me: "um, yes..."
Judge: "YES WHAT?" (grabbing up her whip and whacking me with it a time or two)
me : (panicky) "Yess, your Honor"
Judge: "that was your last warning, the next time will cost you severly!, do you understand me?"
me: "yes, your honor!"
Judge: "how often would you say you look at other women that way?"

( a few qestions later)
Judge: " have you ever fantasized about being with anyone other than your wife"
"explain to the court, why you failed to send your wife flowers on her birthday!"
"explain to the court, why you lied to your wife about liking the taste of her pussy:
"why, do you continually ask her to do things that she isnt comfortable with"
"why do you want your wife to sufficate you with her cunt and ass?"

Judge: "Robert, I find you guilty of adulterous thoughts, wandering eyes, lying, failure to be romantic, failure to fuck your wife properly and often enough, of premature ejeculation, inattentiveness, etc etc.

Sentencing...

Judge: you have both been found guilty of heinous crimes, I hereby sentence you both to genital torture, 25 lashes each with a cane. 30 stokes with a catonine tails. etc etc etc.

It would make for a very very hot session.
Also adding in the possibility, of If I cry out my wife suffers for it, and vice versa. Punishing me for her failures. etc etc.

SO what do you think?

Dang, I think we are both going to have to go screw ourselves silly.

Robert & Ann