PDA

View Full Version : Long term bondage

MrKurt
07-05-2004, 01:22 AM
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone out there who has experience with keeping a girl in bondage for long periods of time? If so, how long did you manage and what techniques were used, are there special techniques or tips?

My slavegirl and I would like to give it a try but would prefer to get some information from the 'field' first.

Thanks for your help

Dslave
07-05-2004, 07:10 AM
Having it done to me the wrong way by my first Master, I would have to give this advice, make SURE that you allow her what she needs to go to the bathroom. And, if it is for long term, you don't want to wrap her up too tight. Also make sure that there is nothing constricting her neck, as that is an accident waiting to happen. Keep her hydrated. Lots of water. And make sure she knows your safeword or safe action and that she can use one or the other if she feels the need.

Oh... and do not leave her alone. From a sub's point of view, long term is a very scary thing. It may sound like a good thing, at the time, but, it is like being stuffed in a closet, some people can only take so much before they panic and some can take less than they think they can. And... some can take more. So, you need to be with her EVERY step of the way.

BDSM_Tourguide
07-05-2004, 10:46 AM
Is there anyone out there who has experience with keeping a girl in bondage for long periods of time? If so, how long did you manage and what techniques were used, are there special techniques or tips?

How long-term are you talking about? A few hours? A few days? A few weeks?

Are you talking about restraining your submisive to a fixed object or in one place, or are you talking about just putting her into some form of bondage, like breast bondage, and letting her go about her daily business, but with the added attachment?

Before offering any safety tips or advice for you, this sort of information would be helpful to know, as different situations involve different safety concerns and different practices.

allalone46
07-05-2004, 05:10 PM
there is a way to minamise the slave going to the bath room. clean her out first. put her on a liquid diate, and catherise her. I have only one proble how to keep blod clots form forming in her arms, and legs for lack of movement?

MrKurt
07-06-2004, 01:22 AM
Some more information.
It is not my intention to make my slave completely immobile. I just want her to be restrained, unable to escape at all times. I was definately allowing her enough slack in her chains to reach the bathroom, even the back garden (I have a large house with a very large secluded garden.)
I was thinking of shackling her ankles as close as possible together, locking her in some high heeled shoes, handcuffs, some kind of body harness of rope harness, etc... she would be able to move around, do some chores, even watch tv if she was allowed.

allalone46
07-06-2004, 07:09 AM
Some more information.
It is not my intention to make my slave completely immobile. I just want her to be restrained, unable to escape at all times. I was definately allowing her enough slack in her chains to reach the bathroom, even the back garden (I have a large house with a very large secluded garden.)
I was thinking of shackling her ankles as close as possible together, locking her in some high heeled shoes, handcuffs, some kind of body harness of rope harness, etc... she would be able to move around, do some chores, even watch tv if she was allowed. What about chastity belts, ans corrsets? and a mettal collar, with a chain locked to it?

Dslave
07-06-2004, 07:13 AM
In that case, I would say just make sure to put a telephone within her reach and the keys to any locks (you can give those to a trusted friend and give her that number, I suppose, but you should be able to trust her to not let herself out at her convenience if she is a good slave) so that if she does have an emergency (which she shouldn't but you never know) she can call out for help and get out. If the garden is secluded enough and had a good spot to do so, I would even suggest going to the bathroom outside. Just a suggestion.

leo9
07-06-2004, 10:52 PM
If you drill a hole from front to back of a ball gag and run a narrow tube - 1/2 to 1/4 inch - through it, with an inch or two projecting in front, you can leave her gagged for hours or even days, as she can suck water or even liquid food through it without being released.

If you get really clever and do the same job on a penis gag, you can have the added pleasure of making her suck a cock for everything she eats and drinks.

But whatever shape the gag, make sure it's not too wide. Something she can stretch her jaws round for an hour or so may be far too big to hold long term, and you may find she can't swallow with her mouth too far open.

Barton
07-07-2004, 12:14 AM
If you use a gag do not leave her alone. Not safe. Also never on the neck. And water will be important.

I tie my slave up to the bed frame at night. Leave a little slack to allow for movement. Try to use cuffs and ankle restraints and not rope. If you have to use rope, not too tight, and keep checking her circulation. Play safe.

Barton.

MrKurt
07-07-2004, 12:21 AM
I have leather lined steel shackles that I can connect with chains and padlocks. Same for a collar. (allthough I won't attach any chains to her collar)

What if I leave her enough slack in her chain connecting her to the wall for her to reach the back yard in case of emergency when she is left alone for a while. Her ankles and wrists shackled and her feet high heeled.
I am not so sure about leaving her gagged while unattended, or do completely safe gags exist?

allalone46
07-07-2004, 03:37 AM
How about a large bird cage, suspended in the back yard souronded by tall hedges. and have her locked by cuffs to it, and the door locked shut. As for when nature calls she is a bird, and does it like a bird.

leo9
07-07-2004, 10:17 AM
I am not so sure about leaving her gagged while unattended, or do completely safe gags exist?

The tubed gag that I described is about as safe as you can get. The two dangers from gags are anoxia if the nose blocks and (less likely, but much more rapidly dangerous if it should happen) inhaling vomit, because if the mouth is sealed it has nowhere to go but the lungs. The tube should address both problems.

I agree with those others who have said that whatever the arrangements, she must have an emergency call facility. If there isn't a convenient phone point, you could leave her a cell phone or one of those push-button pagers that people get for invalids or elderly relatives: this on the basis that, as I tell my slaves when I point out the alarm button in the cell, "if you use it when your life isn't in danger, it will be." Also a set of keys, in some sort of in-emergency-break-glass arrangement.

MrKurt
07-08-2004, 12:37 AM
Yes, I just got a SIM-card (cell phone card) and placed it in a GSM-alarm. When my slave has an emergency she can press the GSM alarm and I will get notified. I wonder if in that case keys behind emergency glass are necessary.

Master514
07-14-2004, 04:25 PM
I don't think it's a good idea to restraing your slave during sleep on a regular basis. Anyone moves uncounciously during sleep. If you restrain it the slave will necesarly wake up numerous times, which is why I don't do it. I prefer my slave to be in shape in the morning.

Mine always sleeps tied (very loose) to the bed frame, most of the time with only one leg tied. I use a leather restraint with a leather which goes through the frame and comes back again. It has a ring at the end which is locked with a padlock to the restraint. It's about two feet long. I already used the strip for suspension, so it's very very solid. I tried a chain in the past but it makes too much noise during the night.

Sometimes she wakes me up so that she can get permission to get to the bathroom, which I always grant and unlock her. However, it gets me grumpy which I find to be great way to start a sincere, truly-deserved punishment, sometimes right away but most of the time the next morning.

slavelucy
07-14-2004, 07:45 PM
I don't think it's a good idea to restraing your slave during sleep on a regular basis. Anyone moves uncounciously during sleep. If you restrain it the slave will necesarly wake up numerous times, which is why I don't do it. I prefer my slave to be in shape in the morning.

Mine always sleeps tied.

*looks all confused*

i get the feeling i'm not reading this right Master514...because to me that reads as you don't think it's a good idea to restrain one's sub/slave during sleep, at all...and then goes on to say yours always sleeps tied.

Is this right?

i'm not being critical..but if i don't ask, the contradiction or perhaps the misunderstanding of the contradiction will bug me.

(as i write this i'm wondering if you meant restraining so that they are literally quite restrained is something you don't think is a good idea...but restraining symbolically but not so it affects sleep is fine...anyway, over to you!)

sl

Master514
07-15-2004, 07:37 AM
I meant not a good idea to restrain tight, because unconscious movement during sleep will be aborted by restrains therefore causing the slave to wake up many times. I do it in a very loose way, so that my slave can have a good sleep yet she cannot leave the bed.

allalone46
07-15-2004, 07:40 AM
I meant not a good idea to restrain tight, because unconscious movement during sleep will be aborted by restrains therefore causing the slave to wake up many times. I do it in a very loose way, so that my slave can have a good sleep yet she cannot leave the bed. This is restraint. Yes restaint is a form of bondage, but only one form.

Curtis
10-17-2004, 11:25 AM
To respond to MrKurt's question about whether the keys are still neccessary if she has a pager, I would say yes. The thing that would worry me would be: What happens if the place catches fire? In the event of a fire (or earthquake), she needs to be able to get out NOW, not when you can get home to free her. Or, what if (God forbid) you die while she's locked up? (This was the theme of an extremely disappointing novel by Stephen King.)

By the way, how has this worked out for you? Could we please have an update?

Jane SC
10-26-2004, 11:26 AM
I have to agree with what Curtis has to say, and I think it is vital to think through all the implications of long term bondage or even short term restraint if a slave's Master is not in the house/apartment/wherever. Obviously a Master should take 'every precaution' but we have to accept the fact that life is not 100% safe at any time. I say that with some feeling as I have just spent five months or so in hospital, during which I had two (in layman's terms) brain operations after a car crash from which I emerged, as was first thought, relatively unscathed. All of which left me with a great sense of my own mortality, but also realising that none of us is going to live forever.

Please don't think I am advocating being careless when it comes to how a slave is restrained; the reverse is true. But, speaking for myself and not encouraging anyone to follow my lead, I get an enormous charge out of realising that, when under restraint, there is an element of danger involved. In fact I am happy to leave it 100% to my owner and let him do exactly what he wants. After all, if anything does happen to me - fire, suffocation etc. - he will be the one who'll have to pick up the pieces metaphorically. So I know that he will arrange things so he is not left with a situation that would be more than embarrassing. So he is the one who is incredibly careful while I cheerfully take whatever is coming. (Okay, NOT always cheerfully! LOL)

So, as so often in a D/s relationship, it is my poor owner who really has to make all the big decisions and take all the responsibilities. Being a slave/subbie/possession is far the simpler and easier side of a real D/s relationship. And I frankly love that.......................

Having said all that, I would urge people to be very careful, specially those new to this lifestyle. there are so many pitfalls and a whole raft of dangers. And life IS very precious.

Oh, how long have I spent under restraint non-stop? I suppose it was about three weeks; one glorious holiday when my owner kept me restrained in some way all the time, often silenced, sometimes blindfolded and occasionally even ear-plugged. it was a totally out-of-this-world experience overall, although I have to admit that there were times of incredible boredom. LOL Would I do it again? Like a flash !

Love
Jane

To respond to MrKurt's question about whether the keys are still neccessary if she has a pager, I would say yes. The thing that would worry me would be: What happens if the place catches fire? In the event of a fire (or earthquake), she needs to be able to get out NOW, not when you can get home to free her. Or, what if (God forbid) you die while she's locked up? (This was the theme of an extremely disappointing novel by Stephen King.)

By the way, how has this worked out for you? Could we please have an update?

Mobius
10-26-2004, 03:42 PM
This has nothing to do with bondage or longterm restraint. I am merely posting this as a warning.

There is an apartment building that I drive by, Every day. It is no longer there as of 4am this morning. 4 alarm fire took the building along with 3 souls.

They were on the top floor and could not get down the stairs. To high to jump. The Fire department did not get there for 15 min after it was reported.

BDSM restraint bondage are all fun and enjoyable. But please do not let your fantasys endanger some one's life. Being burned or suficating because of smoke is not a plesant way to go. Just imagine if they found your sub tied up or in a cage. "Safe Sane consensual" If you put some one in bondage. They are now your responcibility. You do not leave the room or the house.

Jane SC
10-26-2004, 04:01 PM
Can I just endorse everything that Mobius says. Wise words from the old fellow himself...................
Love Jane.

restraint bondage are all fun and enjoyable. But please do not let your fantasys endanger some one's life. Being burned or suficating because of smoke is not a plesant way to go. Just imagine if they found your sub tied up or in a cage. "Safe Sane consensual" If you put some one in bondage. They are now your responcibility. You do not leave the room or the house.

jenny
11-10-2004, 06:30 PM
Imagine, you come home to find the authorities demanding to know what
a bound, gagged, caged man/woman was doing in your burned out apart-
ment.

And the sub is now not able to assure it was safe (obviously not), sane (not so after all), and with consent (the witness has died).

I worked in legal defense and trust me this would take some serious
explaining to some hard bitten detectives. Definitely at least a negligent
homocide and kidnapping.

Maybe subs in this situation should sign an affidavit to protect their dom
and assure in it that they wanted this done to them.

Seriously, what do you think it is going to look like.

Jenny

BDSM_Tourguide
11-10-2004, 06:36 PM
Imagine, you come home to find the authorities demanding to know what a bound, gagged, caged man/woman was doing in your burned out apartment.

In the BDSM community, we have a word for someone that leaves their submissive in a bondage situation or confined without a key or easy way to get out:

Dumbass

If a person leaves their submissives in a cage and then leaves them alone with no way to get themselves out, then they have already violated the "safe" rule and have moved from the area of BDSM and into the special area of "inconsiderate assholes that deserve what they get."

Simply put, don't be stupid.

Master514
11-11-2004, 11:34 AM
I do that sometimes for many hours while I'm out or at night while I'm alseep. I leave the cage firmly closed with a piece of thin string or scotch tape. Both can be easily broke by the slave by pushing the door from inside with moderate force in case of an emergency.

I also leave a swiss army knife inside the cage, even though pushing the door is enough (we tested it). There's also always clothing and other necessities prepared and available right next to the cage.

Caging isn't necessarily about restraining your slave. To us, the symbol is good enough... It's even more exciting for both if the slave knows that she can easily go out yet she won't do it in order to please you. Trusting a slave this way can be very profitable.

allalone46
11-11-2004, 11:40 AM
I do that sometimes for many hours while I'm out or at night while I'm alseep. I leave the cage firmly closed with a piece of thin string or scotch tape. Both can be easily broke by the slave by pushing the door from inside with moderate force in case of an emergency.

I also leave a swiss army knife inside the cage, even though pushing the door is enough (we tested it). There's also always clothing and other necessities prepared and available right next to the cage.

Caging isn't necessarily about restraining your slave. To us, the symbol is good enough... It's even more exciting for both if the slave knows that she can easily go out yet she won't do it in order to please you. Trusting a slave this way can be very profitable. It is also better to make shure that your slave can get out of the bondage if you are not there incase something goes wrong. It is better never to leave a slave in bondage unless thay have a way out.