PDA

View Full Version : humiliation scenes - ideas anyone?

pagan switch
07-05-2004, 05:38 AM
I need ideas for humiliations scenes, both public and private, to torment a male sub with. Please help me out here, folks. Put those cruel imaginations of yours to work. :D

new master
07-05-2004, 06:18 AM
well with out any ideas of your subs limits you could make him cross dress in public or go to a bar, flirt with other guts infront of him, ignoring him unless ordering him to "fetch" you a dink or you can host a dinner party with like minded people, use him as a servant wearing nothing but a cock ring. BTW while i have your attention my wife/sub is norse pagan and i was just wondering to which pagan belief you belong?

pagan switch
07-05-2004, 06:23 AM
Hmmm, I guess I'm a generalist pagan these days. I started out in WIcca, and I guess I still am pretty Wiccan in some ways. No particular sect or group. I've always been a solitary, and these days it's a kind of personal thing. I just do what I feel is right.

And thanks for the ideas. I'd love to have seving drinks in a cock ring while I flirt. :D

Limits: marking, animals, urine, scat.

BDSM_Tourguide
07-05-2004, 10:56 AM
There was a thread posted by one of our on-again, off-again members asking for humiliating ways of punishing or dominating her submissive. If you want to have a look at that, try here (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1079).

pagan switch
07-05-2004, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the link. There are some really interesting ideas in that thread. :)

Here's what I've come up with on my own so far:

We're at my home. I have you strip naked and I put a dog collar on you. Then I attach a leash to the collar and tie the end of the leash around my ankle. For a while I walk around the house, forcing you to follow, crawling on all fours. Later, while I eat, I put your food in a dog dish and make you eat it sitting on the floor beside my legs.

I take you to a bar with me. Although not crowded, there are plenty of people there. I order you to sit at my feet and call me Mistress in front of everyone. People are staring, giggling and talking about us. If that's not enough to get us thrown out, I cross my legs and order you to lick my shoe.

We're in a car and I'm driving. I tell you to pull your pants down, revealing the lacy paties you're wearing. Then I order you to jack off for me. People in cars passing us by can see you. I order you to blow kisses at them.

I dress you up like a slutty girl and take you to a gay bar. I get a man to go outside in the alley behind the building with us. He masturbates and cums in your face. I tell you to rub it into your skin and thank him. (Hey, semen is good for the skin, after all. *smirk*)

These may sound a bit extreme, but humiliation is this sub's kink. Also, I'm thinking some of them would be just threats, to keep him guessing.
;)

BDSM_Tourguide
07-05-2004, 11:26 AM
Sounds hot to me, and I'm not even into feminization all that much. :)

chattel69
07-05-2004, 01:35 PM
I like the one about the leash around your ankle, that could work either way (male or female). Will have to show this thread to my Master.

pagan switch
07-05-2004, 08:10 PM
I like the one about the leash around your ankle, that could work either way (male or female). Will have to show this thread to my Master.

Have fun. :D

Here's another one involving fem:

We're walking down a crowded street in a large city. There are narrow alleys between the buildings. Suddenly I pull you into one of these alleys, push you against a wall facing it and jerk your pants down, showing off your panties. Then I spank you, 15 good smacks. People walking by can see us and a few stop to stare. If you attempt to turn your face away from them I dig my (long) fingernails into your ass.

Xelebes
07-05-2004, 11:35 PM
Ideas No.1 and 2 sound hot to me.

Barton
07-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Anywhere a sub is showing in public that they are a sub is good for humiliation.
Sitting at your feet in public, using Master or Mistress loud and clear when they are speaking to you. Wearing a collar and a leash. All these work well and can be expanded upon greatly.

Barton

ValKyrie
07-07-2004, 06:48 PM
Well, I knew one subbie who who's fantasy was for his Mistress to take him to a lingerie store and treat him like a sissy. He wanted me to tell the sales associate we were shopping for "her" bra and proceed with looking and trying them on.

I think some variations on that theme could work out rather nicely as well.

I have bound my subbies genitals beneath his clothing and then taken him out for the evening. He was told to sit and enjoy the music and the place we were at while I flaunted myself for other men. Periodically, I would slip over and grab his groin very hard for an instant erection.

It was a nice evening all the way around. :)

pagan switch
07-07-2004, 10:49 PM
Mmmmm, such a good idea. :D

Here's another one I thought of. I make him go outside to fetch and bring me the paper and carry it to me in his mouth. If I'm in a generous mood, I might even allow him to wear something. Probably not, though.

(Obviously, I wouldn't do this to him when it's below freezing out.) ;)

What'cha think? ;)

mmmmmmm
07-17-2004, 11:26 AM
How about ... go somewhere very public that has some relation to his life/interests ... say the steps of a large city museum if he is an artist ... in the middle of the day ... and do something there in public that would embarrass him ... say pee in his panties for instance on the steps among all those people.