PDA

View Full Version : Self Reflection:

SubChaser
10-15-2008, 08:34 AM
Being wrapped up in the idea of submission can cloud and confuse as to WHY you feel you are submissive.

Materials Needed: 30+ minutes quiet and privacy, a comfortable place to LAY, fan (prefered) or open window (for a breeze)

After you have picked your spot to lay and relax... laying down is key to letting muscles relax, the mind relax the soul relax. Position the fan to gently blow across your body, if an open window is what you are using, position your body to receive as much of a breeze as possible.
Undress slowly...taking time for each piece to come away from your skin, indulge in your impending nakedness. Lay down on your comfortable place, stretch a little, snuggle in, slightly spread your legs. Place your hands next to your head, but not under... indulge in the feeling of being naked, open to sensations.
Breath deeply in and out a few times. Feel the breeze, feel the little hairs on your body gently move from the breeze, feel your nipples, your genitals, your skin head to toe. Feel the material you are laying on, feel the temperature of the room. You will not touch yourself during this excerise.
No speaking, tune out any white noise around you.

This gives way to finding your center.

Think about yourself, your submissive nature. Why do you seek submission, what turns you on about it, do you serve a Mistress or Master, what about Her/Him strikes your desires so deeply. If you are not owned, who are you, what do you seek. How do you seek submission in your daily life.

When finished, rise slowly, breath deep, enjoy the sensations of being utterly relaxed and centered. A warm shower with lots of hand on body washing, with a slowly brought on orgasm is best. (with permission of course if you are owned)
Enjoy..............Mistress Kat

tired.of.vanilla{DJ}
10-16-2008, 07:51 PM
very nice.

BDMjane
10-18-2008, 10:15 AM
Love your task. Very nice.

Sir Robert
11-16-2008, 08:15 PM
Hi Mistress Kat your task is very nice. Helping subs to Finding their inner peace. Again very thoughtful. Sir Robert

.x.Cole.x.
01-06-2009, 09:25 PM
wow i really liek this... i wish my Dom would read some of the things like this... very very nice. i think imma try this even if Sir doesnt tell me to. i like the way you think..

MistressDenise4U
01-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Excellent task. My sub is very new and I think this will be great for him to do. I would like to use it if you dont mind.

Mistress Denise

efwb2
02-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Thankyou very much for the idea, my sub mississippigirl will be doing it this friday evening.

El x

Sherlock
02-03-2009, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the idea. My sub just completed this for me the other day.

She found it very exciting and reflective.

unmastered
02-10-2009, 12:44 PM
thank you for this inner journey task..it is always important to realize or remember why we enjoy our submission...

unmastered