PDA

View Full Version : debate

PropertyOfMasterJoey
10-16-2008, 11:51 PM
wow lol i was suprised that there was nothing about the final debate up here. i mean, it was a slight waste of time yeah but i figured someone would bring it up.

PropertyOfMasterJoey
10-16-2008, 11:57 PM
oh duh cuz i accidently clicked on news and not politics lol

mkemse
10-17-2008, 12:55 AM
i was going to but I have placed 3-4 other similar threads here and the theme is runnig out of time with olny 3 weeks til this who election process is over

MMI
10-17-2008, 09:57 AM
Still three weeks to go? Jeez! With constant and seemingly eternal coverage, it sems like it's been going on for years and years ... and I'm not even in USA. You must all be fed up to the back teeth with it.

Just think, in 22 days we can start to wonder why X lost and Y won, and that'll keep CNN and the like going for a good few months more.

But nothing of significance will change at all.

mkemse
10-17-2008, 09:58 AM
Still three weeks to go? Jeez! With constant and seemingly eternal coverage, it sems like it's been going on for years and years ... and I'm not even in USA. You must all be fed up to the back teeth with it.

Just think, in 22 days we can start to wonder why X lost and Y won, and that'll keep CNN and the like going for a good few months more.

But nothing of significance will change at all.

yes i actualuy miss normal TV ads now

Kuskovian
10-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Someone did post a thread for it; in the politics section.

Here is the link:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18272