PDA

View Full Version : anal

subserviant
10-17-2008, 06:11 AM
I have often wondered how many gals really like anal sex . In the chat room most if not all say they love it but how many in real life actualy do luv it

shayna{L_D}
10-17-2008, 07:37 AM
subs there is already a thread out there about this, but i will answer you anyways bc i like ya ;)

O/l and in R/L i hate anal, period. Ive had anal sex twice (when i was much younger) and i hated it. I was with my exgirlfriend for 2 years and she loved to give anal. I hated it. I would always tell her this but she got me used to fingers. Fingers, (maybe 2) is about as far as i will go. So i dont know if you would call anal a soft limit or a hard limit.

And i know what your going to think, i just havent been with the right person. Maybe so, but i dont trust anyone enough yet to try that on me, bc my frist two expierences were so fricken horrible.

in2anything
10-17-2008, 07:39 AM
I can only speak for myself but I honestly love anal...then again I love most anything "taboo" and/or "kinky"

lucy
10-17-2008, 07:44 AM
Yes, there is indeed another thread, also started by subserviant, but it's a completely different question (however, many, me included, didn't answer the actual question in that other thread).

I don't like the act itself very much. What i like about anal sex is the emotions it evokes in me.

angelic.zest
10-17-2008, 07:55 AM
*raise hand proudly*

yes it hurts and can be abit uncomfortable but i enjoy anal..from fingers, tongue, toys and a cock ...i am an anal slut ....:)

MissConfused
10-17-2008, 08:20 AM
As lucy said the only thing I like about anal is the emotions it evokes in me

It hurts! But it is also an ultimate surrender.

juicysub
10-17-2008, 08:49 AM
i love it!! im all in with what Zesty said!!!

xKittenx {DG}
10-17-2008, 09:11 AM
Anal sex is, oh, damn so awesome! I agree with MissConfused for sure: It's the ultimate surrender, it has taken me a few years to work my way up to being able to take it anally as I would in my puss..

Little bit of advice: If you're into anal or wanting to explore the possibility but are nervous. Don't start with taking a dick up there right off the bat. Start out slow, fingers at first when you are use to 2 fingers go to a soft flexible anal plug or beads and gradually get your bum use to the "invasion" (hehe) Once you're more accustom the to feeling you will be more prepared to have actual anal-sex. First time, do it in a position where YOU have the power to decide how fast and how far you will go. As long as your partner loves and respects you he/she will take the time and not be forceful about this.

The cell thickness of the inner wall of the anus is 1 cell thick, the inner wall of the vagina is 23 cells thick. Take it slow, one rip in that 1 cell thick wall can lead to infection and a hospital visit. Now wouldn't that be fun to explain! Hehe

-Kitten
xx

skp2bear
10-17-2008, 09:40 AM
I have never tried it but sm interested in trying.

shayna{L_D}
10-17-2008, 10:02 AM
So so far im the only one that hates anal. *stands alone* heh :)

hopperboo
10-17-2008, 10:21 AM
I know I'll love it. :D

ruthiexxxx
10-17-2008, 10:26 AM
i adore it...but still prefer the usual route!

SUBtly_shy
10-17-2008, 11:04 AM
I enjoy it. Well I enjoy it after I've gotten REALLY excited. Vaginal sex by it's self seems like its just not enough stimulation. As for discomfort? LOTS AND LOTS of lube. your tush doesn't create its own and dry is NOT good. though I must say a really hard slap to my ass at that point is ALMOST as good. :D

devilishsub
10-17-2008, 01:36 PM
I love it, but it is about going slow with lots of lube. Clitoral stimulation at the same time makes it so much better

SnickerKitten
10-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Yup yup yup, going slow and having other stimulation at the same time are definately the keys to an enjoyable anal experience. Then through in the absolute submission involved...... absolutely delightful.

-kitten

blythe spirit
10-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Shayna, do you really hate it, or the traumatic past experiences associated with it?

When I was very young, very, very young, the guy I was going with tried it - he didn't know what he was doing, obviously, because he, too, was young. It hurt like hell and I made him stop. And from then on it was forbidden territory. lol

Now, one of my best friends is my butt plug and I enjoy using it. But as someone else said, it's working your way up to it. Training your anus so to speak. The anus stretches. And yes, being very excited helps as does lots of lube, which was mentioned as well.

I am interested, however, why you hate it. Is it the physical pain, emotional pain, or could there be a humiliation factor for you?

MissConfused
10-17-2008, 04:22 PM
blythe I think anyone who had tried it submits to all three points you mentioned
physical pain, emotional pain and humilitation
When I have submitted I know I have nothing else to give

shayna{L_D}
10-17-2008, 05:28 PM
Shayna, do you really hate it, or the traumatic past experiences associated with it?

When I was very young, very, very young, the guy I was going with tried it - he didn't know what he was doing, obviously, because he, too, was young. It hurt like hell and I made him stop. And from then on it was forbidden territory. lol

Now, one of my best friends is my butt plug and I enjoy using it. But as someone else said, it's working your way up to it. Training your anus so to speak. The anus stretches. And yes, being very excited helps as does lots of lube, which was mentioned as well.

I am interested, however, why you hate it. Is it the physical pain, emotional pain, or could there be a humiliation factor for you?

Its more of the physical pain then anything else. And yes i really think i dont like it bc of the bad expierences ive had with it.

when i was with my exgf of a two years, we tried it and it didnt feel good. We tried the whole slowlying working up to you, and stimulating other things when she was doing it but nothing really got me going on it yano what i mean? Nothing got me over the physical pain and hurt i was feeling. *shurgs* maybe one day??

Willsubmit2
10-17-2008, 05:45 PM
I have never tried it but sm interested in trying.

You must try it, it is THE most awesome feeling...you need to work it slowly at first to relax the anal muscle but once it's done...YIPPPY!!! It is very erotic...

a1984944_isback
10-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Hi Shayna - my wife enjoys finger play when she is getting stimulated by me but that is it. We have a friend whose wife LOVES anal - she says sometimes it is better than vaginal .

Wifey had her over to help her try again (we had tried a few times but she said it hurt to much) and we did everything correct and she hated it- no pleasure at all!

She says she will stick to a finger or two but nothing else.
You do not stand alone :)

blythe spirit
10-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Sounds like an experiment to me ^. I, one for, have to be extremely aroused and lost in my excitement. I can't just "do it" out of the blue.

Thanks for your response, Shayna. Like the person above me said, you don't stand alone. It's definitely not for everyone.

MissConfused
10-18-2008, 08:24 AM
I'm sorry if I get GROSS
The last time my husband and I did it some "stuff" leaked out of my anus
Thank God he was wearing a condom
Has anyone else ever had this problem?

Dom Teacher
10-18-2008, 08:40 AM
Even as/for a male, anal play can be very enjoyable, extremely intimate, and a unique experience. Heteronormative and hypermasculine culture downplays and even taboos how many men actually enjoy both oral and light penetration play. While it does conflict with the active concept (myth) of the male sexuality and performance, it is not necessarily a submissive act (though it of course can be). For example, when orally performed, it can be an act of humiliation for the submissive, based on cultural taboos and even idioms in the lexicon: kiss my ass, suck my asshole. The beauty of O/ur world is that we can slant any experience into exactly what W/e want it to be. I would love to hear other's views on this.

pyxzie
10-18-2008, 10:52 AM
It really depends for me. I crave it sometimes and others it hurts so bad I can't take it. My Master loves it so I deal with it.

Hime
10-18-2008, 09:02 PM
I have never tried it. Sometimes I fantasize about it, but it isn't a really active interest for me, partly because I don't think of it as a really taboo thing (I'm young enough that a lot of my sexual education came from the Starr Report), and partly because the whole poop factor kind of gives me pause.

On the other hand, the idea of being on the "giving" end with a guy is very nice, for the same reason that giving hand jobs is nice -- you get to actually see the whole cycle of male arousal and orgasm that's so lovely to look at, instead of having it hidden away inside something. :)

Of women in our little poly circle, my gf is not really interested in trying it, my husband's GF adores it, and our FWB likes it pretty well but not as much as she likes PIV sex.

cadence
10-18-2008, 10:40 PM
I do love anal and prefer it more than vaginal sex. I don't find it humiliating or taboo at all. I do enjoy it more with other stimulation as well, but I don't like it slow and easy.
I like anything to do with anal really, giving and recieving, I find it very easy to use large dildos as well.
I haven't experienced pain from it.......yet.

LadyAznTiger13
10-18-2008, 11:46 PM
I have never had a full on anal sex session... I've had attempts but they were just that... attempts
I hate anal... I hate the thought of someone putting something up my 'pooper hole' so to speak.You are rite, it would be the ultimate surrender to me, but it is abid an uncomfortable one... its painful and I dunno... the idea of it just more than slightly gives me the heebie jeebies.
You aren't alone in this, Subservent

Veridical
10-19-2008, 01:12 PM
Anal is something that has to be gradually taken at first. For one, the muscles in that area are always, always clenched, and it takes almost as much concentration as one attempting to center their chi(Not my religion but I know how hard it can be from people who have explained it to me) to relax those muscles to where it doesn't hurt as much. There will still be pain involved, but if the muscles are not completely against invasion, then the results will be a lot smoother. Just as the vaginal opening, the anus will contort and adjust to what's inside it, however, again, this takes practice. It's not something to be just jumped into. There are serious complications that could form from anal play that is too rough on the sphincter, which is the muscle that closes the outside of the anus. So again, if you are curious about anal play, I would strongly suggest making sure the individual you are experimenting with realizes that this is your first time, and you need it taken very, very slow. Like suggested, fingers before a penis or large toys is definitely a good way to start.

I personally enjoy anal, I've done anal on several occasions in real time. These are my personal findings on the subject, both my own experiments, and taking the time to look up what could theoretically happen with forcing it when the muscles specifically say 'no, I don't want anything there'.

Disclaimer; I apologize for being so detached and dry in my words. Just trying to explain it on a level where everyone can understand. :)

ksst
09-27-2011, 06:38 AM
I always thought it was a hard limit "no" for me, but now that I've tried it I'm getting to like it. It helps to find a position where you can move and he can hold still so you can go as slow as you need to. Having a vibrator on your clit helps make it really feel good. Yeah, it's kind of gross, but what the heck, if sex isn't messy you're not doing it right.

Dog's Lady
09-27-2011, 01:15 PM
I had it as a hard no, too, until my current boyfriend. We took it V-E-R-Y slow, starting with one finger during one session, building up to two in later sessions, before his penis got near there. I insisted on a condom for it, we used a lot of lube, and it was awesome! He said I pulled him right in; he didn't have to work to get in, but he did a lot of work beforehand. Would I do it with someone else? Don't know; I can't imagine having another lover I have this level of trust with. (No, I don't sleep with just anyone, but he and I go back 16 years, and he was my friend and little brother-5 years difference, I'm a cougar now-long before we did as much as kiss.) Besides, I don't know anyone else who gets me excited just by walking in the room.

ksst
09-28-2011, 02:37 AM
I guess I don't find anal humiliating or taboo either. Mostly I like how much he enjoys it, but with practice it has gone from being mostly painful to mostly pleasure if done really gently.

If I can remember back to when I was a virgin, vaginal sex was no picnic at first either.

iucundavi
11-06-2011, 10:35 PM
Anal is a lot of fun, but, as many others have said, it's not something to rush into. My first girlfriend was experienced and knew what she was doing, so it wasn't a problem for me....but definitely something to start experimenting with via fingers or sex toys before actual penetration.

Misschief
11-10-2011, 04:04 PM
It can be straight-up painful.. in a not sexy, owwwie, get the f away from me, standpoint.. in addition, a submissive yearns to be clean, or at least feel as though cleanliness is not a distraction..

With that being said, I have both enjoyed and hated it.. When it was good, it was really good.. Felt like his cock was rubbing my g-spot; clitoral stimulation is always nice *wags tail emphatically*

Dog's Lady
12-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Just another thought--I am rather small, vaginally speaking, and vaginal sex can be painful for me (although not with Dog, so far!) But did you know that it is one muscle? It runs a figure eight around your vagina and your anus-really, my OB/GYN nurse practitioner talked with me about it-so if you can focus, you can help relax it. You do keep up with your Kegels, don't you? Most women need them to stay tight, I do them so I can relax that muscle on cue, which I often need to do. Just another thing to keep in mind to help make it easier, if you're interested.

Ozme52
12-30-2011, 11:56 PM
...not to mention those who kegel are great lovers.

The girls can milk and massage... the boys throb. I know I get plenty of wide eyed stares when they feel me pulsing.

Dog's Lady
12-31-2011, 12:36 AM
Oh, Oz, had I not just read about what you and jeanne have . . . I might be tempted to ask if you would be in CT anytime soon. But what you two have is just too amazing; anything I could do for you would pale in comparison.

Ozme52
12-31-2011, 11:56 AM
Depends on what we decide to do for a summer trip together.

Beyond our off-season meet-ups, we've done the Gulf Shore, the Black Hills, and Florida, (the gulf side.)

Perhaps we'll do a tour... if we can get some bdsmlibrarians to offer us places to stay and help us create a kinky itinirary.

d/s_couple
04-24-2012, 06:21 PM
i LOVE anal! i am an all around anal slut. My Dom loves to play with my ass and i since god blessed me with something he loves, i can't wait to see what other ways we can play with my ass.

Cock, boys, beads, fingers, i love it all....

so yeah, girls can and do love anal...

ksst
04-25-2012, 09:45 AM
Beads are fun, they are probably my favorite toy for anal use.

hellman
04-26-2012, 02:07 AM
this Thread is great is a man it is a big taboo i have given it it to my ex g/f and they had done it befor so they know how far they would go as i'm v/sub in bed but i'm thinking more and more about having it done to me but never had the nover to ask them but from what i have read here i will wait till i find some one i can tust to take it slowly for me it would be the most sub act i can do for them

CrushersGirl
04-26-2012, 11:41 AM
Always an interesting subject...i love anal. For me, i think it is the act itself and what it means to me. To me, it is one of the MOST submissive of experiences. I'm always tempted to try to squirm away at the initial entry...but i always enjoy every second of it. There is just something about being pinned beneath a dominant and taken in a place that IS so very taboo and that nature didn't intend to be used for sex. Yes, if not done with care, it can be very UNenjoyable...but when done with someone you can trust, it can be a hot, shivering moment of ultimate surrender... nummy!

Sirdred
04-26-2012, 11:58 AM
I must admit that I have an anal focus after all I named my slave buttslave. For me the turn on is having the sub/slave bound tightly around the ankles, knees, and under the hips with the wrists tied to the thighs. I then like to tape the ass cheeks spread apart so that the anus is exposed and helpless. Lots of fun can be had with a feather, ice, very warm water, and a rubber spatual for a light anal spanking.

~CreamySub~
04-26-2012, 12:38 PM
omg LOVES ANAL , from cocks to toys oh yes , It burns but is part of the leading to pleasure , I love a butt plug as well it helps when you have a dom who loves anal makes things a bit easier. And than there is the headspace bonding of feel with the act itself , One can only love being the center of his attention when we gets these chances to be .

software
04-26-2012, 01:46 PM
Can't get enough of it.

Not to fond of fingers anally but toys, real, or plug and i'm all for it. Master wants to try to fist me anally. That is going to have to be a weekend project, or maybe a week long. ROFL

having the sub/slave bound tightly around the ankles, knees, and under the hips with the wrists tied to the thighs. I then like to tape the ass cheeks spread apart so that the anus is exposed and helpless. NICE Sirdred!!

software

sub_sequent
04-27-2012, 08:32 AM
Master only started me with anal very recently..... So far I can only say that I love it.......love it......love it....:D

Fumiko-Oppai
02-14-2014, 03:27 AM
Having an education in biology and physiology, I'm far too aware of the delicate nature of the intestinal lining and such...that stated, I find anal play to be a pleasure, but one I prefer to occur occasionally so as to not take the 'shine' off it. Anal sex though...no, I'm far too concerned about possible damage. Master is fine with my Limit regarding that as he feels the same way and isn't too interested in things that could threaten our lives or health in such a serious manner in such an easily-done manner.
YES, many people indulge in it without harm, and we do not judge or think negatively about such--but it's not for us.

As for anal play and enemas, those are FINE with me. :excitement::glee::love_heart:

Noxifer
02-14-2014, 03:35 AM
I tend to do anal occasionally as past experiences soured me on the matter but if my love wants to I will indulge but only when it is good for her

Fumiko-Oppai
02-14-2014, 03:56 AM
I tend to do anal occasionally as past experiences soured me on the matter but if my love wants to I will indulge but only when it is good for her

That's a very Decent and compassionately-proper way! I applaud that thinking! Some males, they don't ask as they think it'll be a fun 'surprise'. Our Dam had an experience like that, and the male didn't enjoy her response which caused him to flee for his life. :D

WandaWicked
02-14-2014, 06:54 PM
I have often wondered how many gals really like anal sex . In the chat room most if not all say they love it but how many in real life actualy do luv it

Never tried it, or even anal 'play', but I'm willing to see what it's like with Master as I Trust him not to do it wrong and hurt me internally.
Gonna need a LOT of lube, though... :D