PDA

View Full Version : Strawberries?

Madam
10-17-2008, 09:49 AM
One of My boy's favorite treats is fresh strawberries. The other week, I bought some and put them in My fridge, just because I knew that would make a wonderful reward. The other day he spotted them, and has been very curious about what I have in mind. The problem is...I really didn't have anything in mind when I bought them. Does anybody have any ideas on what I could do with them?

XoX Madam

leah06
10-17-2008, 10:42 AM
This is going to sound wrong, and I don't mean it as a criticism, but sometimes it seems like people expect everything to fit into a game or a scene. If you are fond of each other and you bought something that you know he likes, why not just sit down and enjoy the strawberries together?

AdrianaAurora
10-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Not sure what level you like to play at - but a few things that come to mind, :idea::

You could tie him and then trace strawberries down his body, teasing him and then feeding them to him.

Or you could have him use strawberries to tease and pleasure you, then dip them into your ;) and then feed them to him.

Or have him do something, then feed them to him for being a good boy when he does it right.

Though rachel is right, and you could just enjoy a quiet night in, cuddle and feed each other strawberries and cream.

Hope this helps, and welcome to the Library
:wave:
Adriana

Flaming_Redhead
10-17-2008, 01:33 PM
Take him into the bedroom and have him strip. Bind his wrists to his ankles and blindfold him. Light candles and play some romantic music. Leave him like that while you prepare the strawberries. When you come back, remove the blindfold and feed him by hand.

WyldWyl
10-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Or just make him watch you eat them -chuckles-

Ragoczy
10-17-2008, 07:17 PM
If you don't want the pressure of having to incorporate them into a full scene or play, use them casually -- assuming the two of have casual time together.

Have him sit at your feet while you're watching TV and periodically feed him sliced strawberries, licking your fingers clean after each.

tusayan
10-17-2008, 08:14 PM
Some very good ideas have been posted already, including simply enjoying the strawberries with your sub.

There are so many possibilities with this, though.

Bound and blindfolded you can play with your subs senses and the pleasure derived from your treat. Take a bite of the tip of the strawberry and gently rub it under his nose so that his sense of smell is invaded with it. Then tell him to pucker his lips, after which you rub the open end of the strawberry on his lips, finishing by barely pushing it in his mouth then quickly withdrawing. leaving the taste and temptation but not the actual treat. You could also replace it with something bitter the next time.

meh, a few more ideas, fwiw.

Jayden McZimmer
10-17-2008, 09:45 PM
hmmm, maybe slice them up and put them all over his body and slowly eat and lick them off. then switch places and let him eat them off of you. don't forget to put one on your lips so you can both share it! have fun

Ragoczy
10-18-2008, 07:09 AM
Place the bowl of strawberries across the room. Place him in something suitably uncomfortable for movement and crawling -- say a short tie from testicles to wrists and ankles, so that too long a stride pulls them. Have him crawl to the bowl and return with a single strawberry, which he's to feed half of to you from his mouth. Repeat.

FatherTimejr
10-18-2008, 07:11 AM
you could cut a strawberry in half and coat your most sensitive areas with its juices and have him lick up the strawberry juice, maybe place some between your petals, so to speak, and have him lick and eat them out and then clean you, and then once an areas clean of the juices you give him one. Rinse and repeat.