PDA

View Full Version : A Word on Trust

denuseri
10-17-2008, 02:49 PM
I recently recieved a meassage from another member about submission and trust involved in relationships and I figured I would post a copy of my response amended to address all as opposed to one here so we could all debate and or air our own views.

Trust never comes without uncertiantly, its what in a way Kierkagarurd calls "the leap of faith".

"Love too has it's pitfalls, and what is love if not the ultimate form of trust.

Hence the courage to embrace one's nature is not easy to come by.

The truest test of a relationship comes with time and actions, for they speak far louder than mere words.

It is my belief that giving all of oneself to a relationship can only be achieved in utter submission to one's partner in the way nature intended. My interpetation of nature's intentions is obvious as I am in every way the slave of my owner.

If he is strong he will not let me falter, he will provide the dominance nessesary to compliment my need for submission.

I must trust that if I give to him my all and submit to his desires that he will recognize the full value of my trust and take upon himself the ultimate privelage of responsibility and return the gift in kind.

I hope and pray everyone's journey will bear real fruit someday.

May these words help you in your own quests."

Hugs and Kissess
denuseri

Veralynne
10-28-2008, 10:30 AM
I'm glad you posted this for others to read. I think your experiences as well as your advice give a lot of hope to people on these boards that are still searching for their partner(s). I, for one, know that personally I have felt inspired and hopeful by the stories I hear of other's success- which help me to believe that it is possible to live the type of life I want and still be happy.

xoxo dear <3