PDA

View Full Version : pushing through sub frenzy and what does it mean

wonderworld
10-19-2008, 02:51 PM
HI all,
I have been experienceing something the past few months that I can now accurately label sub frenzy. My thoughts and fanstasies have been out of control.. in many ways.. (some very fun ways...) Through writing, reading and interacting with people I have gotten control of this, calmed down, regained my sense of self security (for now), and realized I am finally at square one of this journey. For me, this is a very personal journey and it is not about being kinky. My question is this- what were your experinces in the beginning and what did you learn about yourself? I have no doubts you will shed some light on this for me. Must admit, I hate that I have to put genie back in the bottle for now. :(

-WW

manda
10-19-2008, 03:10 PM
Hiya WW -
When I first came here -thought about being submissive -I was like a kid in a candy store --wanted to try and experience everything at once --so much so that my head spun. Then I met a dom --he said take it slow --refused to jump into a D/s realtionship until we really got to know each other. He is probably the most intelligent man I know and really listens to people. No, its not all about being kinky (but that sure is a fun side benefit), exploring your fantisies is part of it. I think it is about finding that special person who you want to please more than you want to please yourself. This is where I'm at now --forcing myself to go slow, reading posts and trying to make friends to talk things over with.

tastychococakes
01-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Hiya WW -
When I first came here -thought about being submissive -I was like a kid in a candy store --wanted to try and experience everything at once --so much so that my head spun. Then I met a dom --he said take it slow --refused to jump into a D/s realtionship until we really got to know each other. He is probably the most intelligent man I know and really listens to people. No, its not all about being kinky (but that sure is a fun side benefit), exploring your fantisies is part of it. I think it is about finding that special person who you want to please more than you want to please yourself. This is where I'm at now --forcing myself to go slow, reading posts and trying to make friends to talk things over with.

Manda, I couldn't have described how I'm feeling any better if I wanted to. After reading different threads, it's clear to me that I am currently in a state of sub frenzy. I too met a Dom who has insisted from the beginning that I be patient in understanding this part of me (I'm a new sub). He insisted that we also get to know eachother more before jumping into anything serious. I was just so happy to finally find someone who understood me, I guess I got a little overwhelmed. Long story short...I ended up offending Him because I wasn't sure of myself in this submissive role. But hopefully next time, I'll recognize the warning signs and learn to go slow also.

Tay