PDA

View Full Version : The next day

AdrianaAurora
10-19-2008, 10:20 PM
We had a “lovely” weekend and that got me thinking. After some heavy playing session I need a little breathing room, I definitely need quiet and maybe some cuddling. We have gotten somewhat balanced over the years but Hubbys first instinct is to clean everything up, put everything into its rightful place and then He “an artist formerly known as Talking is for Sissies” wants to talk and asks all this questions, while all I want is to go to sleep.

The next day however –

I love that feeling of soreness. Do you? I both love and dread going to work after a long day of playing. I worry about someone noticing, but I also love feeling it - it reminds me of Him, enforces His presence, it sharpens things and puts them into focus. It also leaves me feeling horny and insatiable for days.

If the session was fun (as opposed to emotionally draining) it also leaves me feeling uncharacteristically perky and positively bursting with energy.

Your thoughts, experiences?

Jayden McZimmer
10-19-2008, 10:26 PM
well i have never played in person with her yet, but when we play online the next day i feel happy and fulfilled. i also feel so horny that all i want to do is play all day and night. It is addicting in a way that I cannot explain. Playing makes me crave that dominance she has over me. It also makes me submit completely to my feelings for her and for my submission.

love2serve
10-19-2008, 10:45 PM
wow i agree with everything you said there Aurora. I love the kind of feeling i get after playing with my master online. It makes me want to go and tell everyone about it (i dont of course)!! lol But even with my husband, although our relationship is more vanilla than i would like, he tries hard to incorporated some traces of bdsm for me, on my birthday this year he took me away to a hotel and tied me up and spanked me (hard i might add)!! and the feeling of sitting in the restaurant in the evening for dinner, ass burning, nipples still hard and sore made me so horny. Even flirting on chat with people sets me up for the day, i go out in the mornings feeling like i am an attractive sexual person not just a wife or mum! But you are right, just those feelings of having been close and personal last the whole day and give you such an inner glow - i love that feeling too! Jayden is right too, the whole online relationship thing is addictive, looking for messages, finding someone waiting on chat or yim for you its just such a buzz and when you have finished playing you cant wait to play again or to fulfil the tasks given you by your Master. I bless this site and all on it who have given this gal another lease of life and hope it lasts a long time to come!

Pearlgem
10-20-2008, 01:29 AM
You're spot on, Adriana. I love, when it's all over -

*the lovely exhaustion that comes after a hard session,
*the contented sleep of the innocent the next night,
*the aches in expected and unexpected places - the arm muscles that held position for 'hours' while my Master worked his evil magic behind me, thigh muscles that strained to hold wide open, neck stiffness that comes from repositioning your face on the bed because you have to breathe,
*the bruising in bits and pieces over my body that remind me of passionate grips,
*the sting and ache of my bottom after caning. I want to move like an arthritic old lady, and the delicious pretence that I can leap like a mountain goat because I'm back in the vanilla world. I love thinking of what I've done with him when not a soul would suspect me of such thoughts,
*the cane marks on my bottom, his beautiful gift to me, the way they go through set changes and the loss I feel when they are definitely fading but then the growing hunger in me for a fresh set,
*the sheer euphoria days after, the deep and intimate connection I feel with my Master. I always want more!
*the lingering aroma of my bag of tricks - when I open it, I can smell him.

Pearlgem
10-20-2008, 01:30 AM
Oh, and of course, I feel slutty as hell.

icey
10-20-2008, 02:02 AM
afterwards i generally have that cat that got the cream feeling and just want to lay curled in a ball all snug and cosy drifting away ..sounds tacky but thats how i feel.
IH also wants to clear everything up almost immediately which bugs me at times lol but he usually does it as if its been a long session he knows im a bit drained and makes sure i rest a little.
he also depending on what we've been doing does the talking and questioning thing which i absolutely hate!!! i find that difficult at the best of times never mind when im still in fantasy land *g* we tend to leave all that until later on and only if he feels its neccassary generally when we've tried something new or taken something a lot further, but i still find it hard.
i dont know about feeling more energetic the next day but i do feel sore,aching burning and bruised.
i love looking at the marks remembering what we did,how it felt and enjoy touching,prodding and nipping just to make it hurt a little bit more

PetJulie
10-20-2008, 03:12 AM
I definitely agree. Being sore makes me happy for days. I enjoy when marks happen as well but I am worried people will notice. I am glad that they are usually on my ass where no one is going to see them. :)
Even in my vanilla relationships I loved hurting after sex. It makes me remember the reason why I am hurting and makes me horny. Its great! Sounds like you had fun. I am happy for you. I can't wait til my next session. Master has been out of town for a week. We are not 24/7 but I still miss him.

cookiecat
10-20-2008, 09:20 PM
well i have never played in person with her yet, but when we play online the next day i feel happy and fulfilled. i also feel so horny that all i want to do is play all day and night. It is addicting in a way that I cannot explain. Playing makes me crave that dominance she has over me. It also makes me submit completely to my feelings for her and for my submission.

this crazy internet stuff. tend to your real life, be aware of how much time you linger online waiting for that next encounter. these new-found feelings can be pretty powerful and it's all too easy to let other things slide.

enjoy - but be mindful, too.

You're spot on, Adriana. I love, when it's all over -

*the lovely exhaustion that comes after a hard session,
*the contented sleep of the innocent the next night,
*the aches in expected and unexpected places - the arm muscles that held position for 'hours' while my Master worked his evil magic behind me, thigh muscles that strained to hold wide open, neck stiffness that comes from repositioning your face on the bed because you have to breathe,
*the bruising in bits and pieces over my body that remind me of passionate grips,
*the sting and ache of my bottom after caning. I want to move like an arthritic old lady, and the delicious pretence that I can leap like a mountain goat because I'm back in the vanilla world. I love thinking of what I've done with him when not a soul would suspect me of such thoughts,
*the cane marks on my bottom, his beautiful gift to me, the way they go through set changes and the loss I feel when they are definitely fading but then the growing hunger in me for a fresh set,
*the sheer euphoria days after, the deep and intimate connection I feel with my Master. I always want more!
*the lingering aroma of my bag of tricks - when I open it, I can smell him.

yes. yes. and yes. :)

dillinja
10-20-2008, 09:56 PM
as a Dom the next day seems like a dream, all i can think about is the play the night before and the next time i get to play again. There have been days where i cannot remember hours at a time because i was so distracted from the night before. A funny thing too, i like the soreness in my arm from a good flogging scene, kinda a physical reminder that " hey, something happened last night remember!" hehe

denuseri
10-20-2008, 10:59 PM
Nothing like feeling all sore and walking funny the next day or two,,,winks

denuseri
10-20-2008, 10:59 PM
Nothing like feeling all sore and walking funny the next day or two,,,winks

AdrianaAurora
10-20-2008, 11:33 PM
Thank you dillinja it is SO nice to hear things from the "other" perspective.

MissConfused
10-21-2008, 09:30 AM
I have had a naughty next day feeling several times.
My husband isn't into BDSM but he will spank me hard enough to bruise my bottom so that it hurts the next day when I sit down.
He has only spanked me on Saturday nights so when I am sitting down the next morning it is in the pew at church.
I know I should feel guilty, it is a part of my religion, but I feel so damn smug and superior to everyone else as I feel the burn on my bottom.

fellintobed
10-21-2008, 10:37 AM
I almost always have a day-after glow about me. The surge of endorphins and hormones takes a while to dissipate, and the memories creep up at random moments, letting me bask in my own self-knowledge. If the day after is a good one, I'll have a broad grin on my face for most of it. If it's a bad one, the afterglow helps me through it, providing that edge of distraction that reminds me that there's more to life than whatever thing I'm dealing with at that moment.

Veridical
10-21-2008, 02:08 PM
Even more fun is people you both know who know what kind of relationship you have, and they see you walking weird or sitting very gingerly. ;) They just smirk and shake their head, and it's almost embarrassing, but not quite.

dillinja
10-23-2008, 05:36 PM
Even more fun is people you both know who know what kind of relationship you have, and they see you walking weird or sitting very gingerly. ;) They just smirk and shake their head, and it's almost embarrassing, but not quite.

those arn't bruises, they are love spots :) ive said that a few times to the shock of my kitty if someone notices a mark. She really hates/get embarassed when it happens, i get a little giggle out of it :)

a1984944_isback
10-23-2008, 05:57 PM
I enjoy the phone call at work stating how sore she is and how it is my fault - LOVE IT!!
I usually spend the rest of the day thinking about the previous day...;)