PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone wear a costume?

MissConfused
10-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Does anyone wear a costume when you are playing?

:638:

FatherTimejr
10-20-2008, 03:49 PM
I lack experienc ein that, but im a fan of harlequin masks, and such. Not sure id ever wear one in scenes but I am tempted -shrugs-

WyldWyl
10-20-2008, 04:48 PM
Depends on your definition of costume.

I certainly have clothes I prefer to wear to help me get into domspace- vis black jeans, my boots, studded belt, no shirt. I also have some costumes I like to see my subbies wear from time to time, the maid's outfit being a particular favourite of mine. But that's only an occasional thing.

So, I guess the answer is yes, sometimes.

DarkHorseSr
10-20-2008, 07:18 PM
I only wear them if I am doing medical exams. I do love to play DR. Started back when I was 10 or 12 yrs old. Want an exam?:idea:

walkingdude225
10-20-2008, 08:14 PM
I too lack experience in this part...but....with that sad i always liked the idea of a domme dressing like Nancy in the old 1950's attack of the 50ft woman, a cave girl, or a woman from the Hyborian age, a cheerleader, a gothic woman (vampire, witch or evil princess/ queen )...but thats just me...As for yes i would wear a costume that went with hers

Oak
10-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Well sort of depends on what sort of costume you're thinking of.
Some Masters and Mistresses, cannot do anything without being out skinning several cows first. As they simply cannot do a thing without being wrapped in leather.
To some "games" a unfiform can work out fine. Teacher- student. Doctor- nurse etc.
Else do I, like many others, like to my sub in a nice french maiden uniform.

AdrianaAurora
10-20-2008, 11:43 PM
We do, on occasion, but it is far from mandatory. He is Dominant 24/7 so He doesn't need to dress up for that – though I am quite partial to a certain pair of leather pants - and as for myself, His preferred dress code is nudity. But playing out fantasies and dressing up can be fun – speaking of which, He has been promising to me to dress up as Thor since forever, good thing you reminded me, now I have to go book His Halloween costume. :)

manda
10-21-2008, 03:03 AM
I have an OL relationship where often I dress up for him. Sometimes in a sexy negligee, slutty clothes, little girl clothes and even doggie girl outfit. I adds to the sexual feelings and it surprised me how much into the role I could get by wearing something different. Its not necessary for everytime we play --naked works too--but definitely adds to the fantasy.

MissConfused
10-21-2008, 09:00 AM
I only wear them if I am doing medical exams. I do love to play DR. Started back when I was 10 or 12 yrs old. Want an exam?:idea:

Darkhorse what is your medical specialty?
I would need to know before submitting to an exam

I always wanted to dress as a ballerina, white tights and black leotard with my hair pulled back tightly

Of course someone here can tell you I also would like to be a ponygirl

fetishdj
10-21-2008, 09:57 AM
When I do film shoots I tend to dress the part - thigh high boots, female panties and very little else usually :) And the Mistress in the film shoot usually also dresses in latex, leather or PVC depending on her taste at the time.

In non filmed play... it all depends on the Mistress and what she wants me to wear.

Veridical
10-21-2008, 02:12 PM
I've not had much experience in the costumes department, but the thing that I enjoy seeing men wear, especially Dominant men, would be suits. Three piece suits, ties, etc. Nothing sexier to me than a man who dresses for business. This one time(at band camp(Not really)) my Dom at the time wore a full business suit, and had me wear whatever I wanted, so I picked a tight t-shirt, and jeans. He attached a leash to my collar, and walked me around like that for hours. I could barely stand it. Not really a physical thing, it's more of a mental turn on.

Seeing Doms in cow skin, barely covering anything at all, with straps in places that shouldn't have straps, doesn't do it for me. Dress up nicely, and wooow...:icon176:

MissConfused
10-21-2008, 02:45 PM
iPet I can understand the power of a man in a three piece suit.
They all seem to exude such a aroma of self confidence and power.
I especially get aroused at the site of a professional athlete in a suit.
They know they are stronger than an ordinary man plus they have the cockiness that goes with being a sports star.

Dom Teacher
10-21-2008, 03:44 PM
The sharp-dressed Professor/slutty school girl is alway a favorite around here, complete with yardstick, of course. (I miss my school-house old desk and chalkboard). It's always a little bit of a larf when I find a blindfold or a candle in my pockets at work.

69GhostRider69
10-22-2008, 07:12 PM
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
I do enjoy a well bound and gagged sub in latex, corset and tall boots.
but I am a fetishist a heart (and that may be your real question in the end)

QuietMaster
10-22-2008, 10:01 PM
Costumes can add flair for interactions.

However, the dependance on costumes -- meaning that it must always be a part of the interactions -- can have negative effects.

Spontanity is a good enhancer.

Specific to your question ... Yes ... can be useful.

lucy
10-23-2008, 12:36 AM
My father has given me a fig tree because he thought that i like figs. I don't, though. And i'm not sure if he would really approve of the way i use the tree, i.e. to sometimes greet my Master at the door wearing just a leave from the tree. Too bad figs are not evergreens :D

his_girl_l
10-23-2008, 06:13 AM
i agree with miss confused and ipet. Nothing sexier than a man in a well tailored suit.

icey
10-23-2008, 08:01 AM
ive worn a few different costumes, mostly the standard stuff...school girl, slut, body paint,serving wench, french maid etc ive also worn secratary ,puppy style outfits with tails, angels fairlys,lolita (goth and sweet) etc but mostly IH prefers me in stockings ,corset, thigh highs and the like.
i tend to wear boring regular clothes from cheapo shops for rape scenes....they're cheap and can easily be torn off :)

fetishdj
10-23-2008, 09:49 AM
i agree with miss confused and ipet. Nothing sexier than a man in a well tailored suit.

UNfortuinately, for many of us that is what we wear for work and having to wear one to play as well is just cruel! :)

Serioously, I do like wearing suits sometimes. It does give me that feeling of power (however false it may be...) :)

Veridical
10-23-2008, 10:47 AM
UNfortuinately, for many of us that is what we wear for work and having to wear one to play as well is just cruel! :)

Serioously, I do like wearing suits sometimes. It does give me that feeling of power (however false it may be...) :)

I envision Doms sitting around a table, with like, cigars and wearing a tailored suit each. But then again, that's just me. :hubbahubb