PDA

View Full Version : N is for Nipples

xbrontex
10-21-2008, 06:16 AM
Nipple play and tit torture are the sweetest sensations.
I love having my nipples bound tight with rubber bands and my tits tied tightly at the base then bound out in front like two beacons, leaving them available for his pleasure.
Also clamp them tightly and stretch them away from my body as I am tightly restrained and being tortured. Ramps any sensation up 10-fold.

Anniegal8
12-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Hello,

Just wondering what is the 'safe zone' when it comes to breast bondage. How long should they be tied before any permanent damage is done? I have often come away from a bondage sex session with swollen and discoloured breasts.... and I am concerned about permanent damage. While my breasts are in bondage, a flogger is used on them.

thanks for any advice,
Anniegal8

BdamGuy
12-11-2008, 07:39 AM
good stuff

Gcup
02-27-2010, 10:46 PM
I have also wondered about damaging my breasts by keeping them bound too long. My Dom wants to put bands on my nipples and have me leave them on while I am at work. I am afraid i'll do some serious damage.

pageturners
03-07-2010, 06:36 PM
oh we need someone to answer this quickly!

_ID_
03-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Here is the best article I've ever read on the topic.

http://www.darkerpleasures.com/primer/primer1.html

just_ine
03-05-2014, 10:58 AM
After 4 years that link does not work anymore. Pity.
I usually guage it by the colour and temperature of the breast to determine if it is time for some blood supply to them. (Some people believe 20mins max. I think it is slightly more personal than that)
Colour:
Red=goody
Purply=still yummy
Angry purple=stop now and restore blood supply.
Black=stop immediately.

Temperature:
If it is cold to the touch it means it needs blood supply. Stop.

Nothing stops You from reapplying the pegs. After the colour has been restored.....(Now that was an evil thought!)
One needs to remember that the nipple and most especially the areola is designed to carry some heavy abuse, the tissue around that area, the breast, while pretty resillient, is not. I know masochists with pretty serious lumps after hard tit torture...so, beware.

That said....nipple play is delicious...

Pegs, ice, hot stones, wax, clamps, weights, biting, chewing, sucking, licking......oh my, is it me or is it suddenly quite hot in here?

slaveboy 6
12-20-2014, 10:06 AM
I have discovered through experience that I have overly sensitive nipples, that don't take clamps well. It's a good thing when a Domme gags me before applying those biting things. Otherwise some person who overhears my blared response might think I'm in trouble and call the authorities.

What else helps is if she applies a little bit of ice to my nipples initially.

I'm not against nipple play; it's fun.

How it's done, like the lady above stated, is.