PDA

View Full Version : dominate women

chris_0177
10-21-2008, 11:29 AM
Hiya, I’m technically new here. I’ve had an account for some time, but never posted, so i would imagine this is an inappropriate part of the forum to post this type of message.....

Anyway... look i am well aware of the fact the people are constantly looking for dom’s, subs, pets, etc.
But I have had enough! haha, I’ve looked everywhere and come up with nothing, i just would like to talk to some women who are dominate and potentially looking for a d/s relationship, don’t care how old, what they look like naaaaaathing!... just want to meet some.

so please, help me out, I’m a nice guy, go on X

annie
10-21-2008, 01:14 PM
If you have never posted then you haven't looked everywhere it would seem....

chris_0177
10-21-2008, 01:27 PM
it may seem that way, or it may seem, that this is the last place i have looked, thus it would have to be my first post.... besides the point... i'm guessing you didnt have anything relevant to offer the topic... but if you did, i would love to hear it. ciaox

Veridical
10-21-2008, 02:07 PM
I would suggest using the 'Chat' feature here. Lots of people go into chat and don't post, and vice versa.

blythe spirit
10-21-2008, 02:11 PM
You'll always find what you're looking for in the last place you looked. But are you looking to "dominate" a woman, or are you looking for a "dominant" woman?

I might suggest, you put an ad in the personals for whatever it is you seek.

Ozme52
10-21-2008, 11:47 PM
Heh... not to steal the thread blythe... but I've often continued looking for an item after finding it...just so it wouldn't be in the last place I looked....

'Struth!! :rolleyes:

----

chris, there's a pretty large UK contingent here... even a thread talking about a UK meet&greet of library members.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16642