PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of "the worm?"

MissConfused
10-21-2008, 01:41 PM
I was looking at different sites when I came across a thread about the worm.

You take two pairs of queen size pantyhose. In one pair you place both of your legs into one leg of the hose.
Master takes the other pair of hose and pulls one leg of the hose over your head and arms and pulls it down to your waist so that your upper body is trapped in one leg of the other hose.
He then ties the empty two legs together preventing you from getting out.
Your whole body is trapped inside the hose and you are left laying on the ground looking like a worm.

Has anyone heard of this or tried it?

Veridical
10-21-2008, 02:05 PM
I've not tried it personally, but I have heard of it. If one is claustrophobic, I wouldn't suggest this particular type of thing, unless the individual is willing to try it.

Though I've never heard it called 'The Worm' before. Wasn't that a horrid dance back in the late 80s early 90s? ;D

blythe spirit
10-21-2008, 02:17 PM
Wasn't that a horrid dance back in the late 80s early 90s? ;D roflmao!!!!!!!!!! Thanks iPet, I needed that.

*picturing MC dancing around in panty hose from top to bottom.*

btw, I've never heard of either. I lead such a sheltered life

fellintobed
10-21-2008, 06:26 PM
I've never heard of it but it sounds like a very interesting form of bondage. If you try it out, let us know what you think!

annie
10-21-2008, 07:07 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else just see a huge mess of runs in the hose that ends up not really doing much?

Ravishher
10-21-2008, 07:59 PM
At how effectively it can restrict you. On its face its a quick and dirty form of mummification, for those of us who are too damned lazy to wrap and wrap and wrap and wrap.. :)

Used in addition to a basic wrist and ankles tie, , it can get maddeningly frustrating when you cant open your knees at all, or move your arms away from your body. It also does obstruct your vision some what, the way I use it ( I use both legs as sleeves to double wrap the upper and lower torso. ). Add in a vibrator between those thighs, and you would be surprised at how much some one might look like a worm, or a snake, writhing across a bed, or the floor, or some such...

Dreaming just a bit now, lol
Rav

fellintobed
10-21-2008, 08:31 PM
You make it sound so hot, Ravisher.

Ravishher
10-21-2008, 08:46 PM
I do have a few small skills. Ive always been sort of "God is in the details" sorta Villain, and it shows when I start posting about things that Ive experienced in the real world :D, especially when it comes to having a woman helpless and half naked-ish...

My Pleasure,
Rav

fetishdj
10-21-2008, 10:44 PM
Runs may depend on the denier of the tights you use... I assume you need a really high one for this to work properly and maybe a really strong elastic - control top tights rather than normal, for example.

Sounds fun...

lucy
10-22-2008, 12:42 AM
Finally someone had a good idea on what to do with pantyhose. Thanks for posting this, MissConfused.

leo9
10-22-2008, 04:54 AM
It sounds like a lot of fun from either side. I am so going to try it on my pet.

subserviant
10-22-2008, 05:29 AM
whew sounds complicated

shayna{L_D}
10-22-2008, 06:15 AM
leo let us know how that goes ;)

subs i agree!

blythe spirit
10-22-2008, 08:57 AM
Don't know how much fun it is, but annie and lucy's posts gave me a chuckle.

For those who are going to try it, please, please let us know the outcome.