PDA

View Full Version : What tasks are you given/do you give to do?

Guest102708b
10-21-2008, 05:59 PM
I am new to everything and have recently figured out that I am to be my Dom's slave as I want to really live this life with him. What tasks have you been given OR if you are a Master/Dom have you given to your subs/slaves?

Veridical
10-21-2008, 06:11 PM
Depends on the Dom. Sexual service, menial tasks, housework, etc, are all fairly common. As a submissive I've been used as a footrest, a cum-bucket, a house maid, a simple companion, and other things. Honestly it's totally up to his personality as to what he tasks you to do. I've heard some pretty weird ones in my time.

goodgirl_85
10-21-2008, 06:12 PM
Sir has a certain way I am to appear when I am with Him.. I am to my have my hair down, and when I have them, wear my contacts, not my glasses, and i am to dress nice. I am supposed to have my apartment cleaned when he comes over, and i am not to use his towel that he has at my house.

I am to email him when I get to work and when I leave... i have to eat three times a day and ask him before i make plans.

hopes this helps..

g

cookiecat
10-21-2008, 06:28 PM
is this going to be real time or online?

i found that online, there were more tasks given in order for us to stay connected. keeping & emailing a journal. taking pics for him in positions he's requested. maintaining an online calendar (allowing him access so he could put things to do on there, too).

in real life, it isn't tasks so much as it is an agreement of how things will be. at 47, tasks feel a little too much like homework. so now, it's more about expectations being met in that perfect, obedient way that i have. :rolleyes:

iPet is right - it will be up to your man to let you know (and - don't forget - what you agree or consent to... if footstool isn't your thing, well - you can discuss that stuff... unless you're slave in the true sense)

goodgirl has a good point! he has to be pretty clear on what his expectations are. for her Sir, it's how she presents herself when she meets him.

is this what you're looking for Twisted Beauty? Or were you looking for more specific answers?

Guest102708b
10-21-2008, 06:30 PM
This is real life as I live with my Dom. :) And the answers help. ANY kind would help...more specific, or what you do or have given to do...and I am a true slave. I will serve my Dom however he sees fit that I do.

cookiecat
10-21-2008, 07:09 PM
well, i'm gonna pry...

you say you're new to D/s. is he, too? is this something the two of your are exploring together?

i remember an old thread - related to tasks. maybe it will help.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6840&highlight=tasks

in a Master/slave relationship - maybe a written contract would help? or atleast looking them up online (google slave contracts...see what pops up) to give you some ideas.

i guess rather than ask you 8 zillion questions, i'll just answer yours. but that's just too simple!

he asks that i kiss his cock each morning. as much as i love his cock i hate kissing it in the morning. i'm not a morning sub. sometimes it leads to a forced face f*ck (which at first i completely resent but then feel completely his... but anyways - that's another thread... :). 95% of the time, it's just smoochin' his cock good morning and we snuggle a little.

another morning ritual: meditate for 5 minutes. either kneeling, hands upturned on thighs or sitting, legs spread, hands upturned on thighs. nekkid of course. just clear my head, think about the day ahead, think about us.

i have an online calendar i have to keep. i'm super unorganized. it started out pretty generic. but as we've used it, i'm getting more micro-managed. he has access to it.

we have some rules. i'm chronically late so i can't be late for work. cell phone always on me. no chewing gum. no swearing (tough one for me). other stuff. if i break a rule, i have to write it on a white board. if i have 3 rules broken in a week... not good.

i'm not a big butt seckz fan so i've had a few "things to do" in order to get me over that feeling... i'll leave that up to your imagination...

other tasks i've had in past:

shower together, he gets cleaned (by me) first
when he got home, take off his shoes, rub his feet for a few minutes
3 times a week, masturbate just to point of orgasm but don't cum. wait for him to allow it.

DiablosLittleOne
10-21-2008, 07:34 PM
I'm not allowed to curse either and I find it very difficult as well. I try to be mindful of what I say, but sometimes a bad word just slips out and even if he's not around I keep track of what I say and do and report to Master at the end of the day.

We practice DD, so sometimes that means I get a spanking before bed. Actually, often times I get one before bed. LOL I used to curse like a sailor and it's a very hard habit to break.

I don't get daily tasks usually, but every once in awhile I'll get an email telling me to get in the bedroom and in uniform and position within five minutes of us arriving at home or something similar. I have set rules that I'm expected to follow though and consequences for when I do not follow them. We have some daily unspoken routines as well.

Hope this helps. There are plenty of websites out there with ideas for contracts and daily tasks though that you can look into. Just google it, I found Taken In Hand and The Submissive Wife Project both to be very helpful.

cookiecat
10-21-2008, 08:25 PM
I'm not allowed to curse either and I find it very difficult as well. I try to be mindful of what I say, but sometimes a bad word just slips out and even if he's not around I keep track of what I say and do and report to Master at the end of the day.

We practice DD, so sometimes that means I get a spanking before bed. Actually, often times I get one before bed. LOL I used to curse like a sailor and it's a very hard habit to break.

I don't get daily tasks usually, but every once in awhile I'll get an email telling me to get in the bedroom and in uniform and position within five minutes of us arriving at home or something similar. I have set rules that I'm expected to follow though and consequences for when I do not follow them. We have some daily unspoken routines as well.

Hope this helps. There are plenty of websites out there with ideas for contracts and daily tasks though that you can look into. Just google it, I found Taken In Hand and The Submissive Wife Project both to be very helpful.

I joined the Submissive Wife site last year and found it to be an excellent resource. I almost fell off my chair when I found it - the disciplines there just spoke to my heart... they have been things I've incorporated in to my daily life.

damyanti
10-21-2008, 10:15 PM
in real life, it isn't tasks so much as it is an agreement of how things will be. at 47, tasks feel a little too much like homework. so now, it's more about expectations being met in that perfect, obedient way that i have. :rolleyes:

sounds so much like me, I guess my mental age is 47 :D

Guest102708b
10-21-2008, 10:48 PM
Thank you so much for the links ( we found a suitable contract for the two of us) and I sent him the links to the submissive wife project and the taken in hand site as well. We're getting the gist of things now and have agreed whole-ly on how we are to be. :)

DiablosLittleOne
10-22-2008, 03:44 AM
I joined the Submissive Wife site last year and found it to be an excellent resource. I almost fell off my chair when I found it - the disciplines there just spoke to my heart... they have been things I've incorporated in to my daily life.

Oh me too! I didn't find it until around August of this year though. I absolutely love the women there and all of the resources. It's a shame there isn't a site like that for men; Dominate Husband or something. lol I'm sure they could use a community like that too.

cookiecat
10-22-2008, 06:07 AM
Thank you so much for the links ( we found a suitable contract for the two of us) and I sent him the links to the submissive wife project and the taken in hand site as well. We're getting the gist of things now and have agreed whole-ly on how we are to be. :)

let us know how it goes! it's exciting to see a new relationship take off.

:)

ps. have you thought about looking in to the tasking society here? i was in the bdsm academy here (it's now the tasking society) and i found it useful. when i was totally new and had no idea what a "task" even looked like. i believe that you sign up either as a tasker (Dom/mme) or taskee (sub/slave) and you learn the ins & outs of either assigning a task or completing a task.

guest010609
10-23-2008, 08:02 AM
I am new to everything and have recently figured out that I am to be my Dom's slave as I want to really live this life with him. What tasks have you been given OR if you are a Master/Dom have you given to your subs/slaves?

Hi, Beauty! Well, in my case... full and constant sexual service, worship, occasional (so far) toilet slave service, monetary service (work slave), finding him other casual partners and prostitute services, as well as all the normal relationship/marriage type stuff- love, support, acceptance, friendship. However, don't let this list scare you- we have been doing this for a very long time together and we always have been edge players. That's really not comprhensive, but it's the best I can offer at this moment.