PDA

View Full Version : way to make a menstrual slave

mistress jo
10-22-2008, 04:17 AM
hi all i was wondering if any one can help? I am looking for was to get my hubby to go through my menstrual cycle with me but not to sure on how to do it. I have read some were but carnt remember were about useing veg oil and red dye and but it up his bum and it will give cramps and leak out over a couple of days but not sure if it is safe has anyone heared or tryed this or has anyone got any other ideas.

fetishdj
10-22-2008, 02:06 PM
There was a task on the old BDSM academy which was aimed at making a man go through a period. Nothing as extreme as you mention but it did involve wearing a pantyliner, using red dye and so on.

I would not advise using anything that is not water as an enema material (which is what you are more or less suggesting) as the absorption of liquids in the colon is a lot more than it is on any other mucus membrane and so any impurities in the liquid are likely to be absorbed into the blood and could cause problems.

Maybe you could use a bit of fake blood smeared around the area, a pantyliner and some figging (ginger root?) to represent the pain?

Then put him in roller skates, hitch him to some dogs and send him off down the beach in a white skirt? :)

icey
10-23-2008, 08:25 AM
i did used to have a link to a site that sells those self suggestion tapes that did one specifically for that ..it had great reviews from many people whether they were true or not i dont know lol but other than having to administer the physical side of it yourselves it supposedly gave the men the cramps the hormonal fluctuations and everything else associated with periods, you could try googling it.
ive never found figging that feels like period pains dj... boy would i be a happy if somewhat bad tempered girl each month!!!

hopperboo
10-23-2008, 10:52 AM
*Whispers.* Men aren't supposed to go through a menstrual cycle. They are men.

If men are getting 'cramps' like a woman does during her menstrual cycle that can't be a good thing. (Safe).

I hope whatever you decide to do ends up being relatively safe for your husband.

Pearlgem
12-17-2008, 09:58 AM
Just cos these bits of graffiti spring to mind...

'War is menstrual envy'.

'Periods are a bloody waste of fucking time'.

fetishdj
12-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Why are they a waste of fucking time? It may be messy but it can be just as much fun... :)

Besides... I have noticed that women often get relief from period cramps after sex. Something to think about. Just put a towel down to protect the sheets :)

Pearlgem
12-17-2008, 10:10 AM
Why are they a waste of fucking time? It may be messy but it can be just as much fun... :)

Besides... I have noticed that women often get relief from period cramps after sex. Something to think about. Just put a towel down to protect the sheets :)

*sigh* put the stress on the work 'fucking', it's a noun not an adjective here.

C'mon, fetish, keep up!

leah06
12-17-2008, 11:46 AM
Pearlgem, I think it's an adjective in either case. If you wanted to be clear you should have put it this way: it's a waste of fucking-time. So, I'm with fetishdj on this one.

Just sayin'.

Pearlgem
12-17-2008, 12:42 PM
Okay, 'a period is a waste of time in which to fuck', then. I believe 'fucking' here is a gerund - a noun formed from a verb.

I do apologise for the calibre of my local graffiti.

leah06
12-17-2008, 08:05 PM
It's a gerundive, an adjective formed from a noun: "The reigning Cyrus."

fetishdj
12-18-2008, 01:29 AM
LOL. I was only being silly given that there is technically two meanings to that statement which are (I beleive) intentional, hence the need for the grammar. Rather than being bad grammar due to your local kids being ignorant it may actually be bad grammar as a legitimate use of the poetic license.

Anyway, you can fuck during a period. If you want to. Though some men (lesser men than I) have willies that faint at the sight of blood :)

It does remind me of a bad vampire parody which was so bad I cannot remember the name of it or who was in it apart from this one line: Woman: I can't, I'm on my period Vampire: Result! :)

BabyGirl12
12-18-2008, 03:38 AM
Exercising/Massaging the muscle that's cramping is always the best way to relieve the cramp, so sex or any other vaginal related activity that brings about pleasure should relieve the cramping.

Isn't sex during a woman's period also the time a woman is least likely to get pregnant?

fetishdj
12-18-2008, 03:42 AM
IN theory but that is not 100% certain as the menstrual cycle is not as predictable as many think. IN theory there should not be an egg in the fallopian tubes at that point and the hormones should not be conducive to implantation. However, that may not be the case all the time.

Pearlgem
12-18-2008, 12:29 PM
A bloke on his period should be nearly 100% safe from unwanted pregnancy.

fetishdj
12-18-2008, 02:45 PM
Should be. But in science we never say anything defniitive like 'men cannot get pregnant'. Leaves us far too open to criticism. It is better to say 'as far as we know it is unlikely that a man could get pregnant under the current set of circumstances...'

Besides, who knows what hormones feminist researchers have leaked into the water supply for this very purpose... :)

Pearlgem
12-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Based on our current scientific knowledge, as far as we can reasonably state, barring conspiracy or subterfuge, a man should feel himself safe from pregnancy......oh, forget it, USE A CONDOM!

lucy
12-19-2008, 01:35 AM
Feminist researchers are far more evil and wicked than you seem to believe. The hormones in the water supply won't get men pregnant but probably infertile. That will end the probs with men once and for all. Fortunately it also ends all probs with hardcore feminist reasearchers. ;)

fetishdj
12-19-2008, 02:01 AM
Meh, we were doing *that* to soliders in the first world war with bromine in the tea.... :)

At least now 'nato standard' (that used to be tea, milk two sugars, now tea and milk as sugar is seen as unhealthy) is minus the bromine...