PDA

View Full Version : breast milk induction

Guest102708b
10-22-2008, 06:19 PM
Has anyones Dom/Sir/Master ever wanted you to induce breast milk? Mine does, i dont mind it since it would benefit him. Hes VERY lactose intolerant and would help him but aside from buying a breast pump, i was wondering if there was any OTHER ways to make it happen. Pplease post and let me know. Thanks!

lucy
10-23-2008, 01:12 AM
Nope, we both never thought of that. I do hope i will someday produce milk, but that would primarily be for my/our babies, not my Master ;)

umm, are you already breastfeeding, or pregnant? If not this might be a difficulty. Here's some points you might want to take into consideration:
1. if he has an intolerance to lactose, your milk won't do him any good because human milk contains much more lactose than that of a cow (about 7% versus 4.5%)
2. Only a pump won't help you much, i guess. It takes more to start lactation than sucking on the breast. At least i never started producing milk when my tits were sucked. But maybe they just weren't sucked enough :D
3. If i'm not mistaken there are at least half a dozen different hormones involved in the process leading to lactation. Possibly more. So there are basically two ways to get you lactating:
- Get pregnant, have a baby, breastfeed it (or don't, if you prefer to give your milk to your Master, which would be a pity though, imho) and when you're done with breastfeeding your baby it's your Master's turn
- the other way likely requires the administration of a lot of different hormones at the right time and in the right amount. I am not sure if you can get into lactation without going thru the whole pregnancy phase first (at least the hormonal stuff, without the baby) maybe modern medicine can do that.
It certainly wouldn't surprise me.

SubmissiveDoll
10-23-2008, 05:50 AM
Lucy pretty much covered everything I was going to say. The lactose intolerance thing... Yeah, human breast milk is SO much higher than a cows milk. My daughter and I both are lactose intolerant. I had to give her medicine drops when she was breast feeding to help her digest the breast milk. For me... I either enjoy lactose free milk, or I take a lactaid pill. The pills can get expensive so I only take them for special occasions, like... ice cream! yay!

If you want to lactate that is perfectly fine. Just know that it will be harder for him to digest human breast milk, than goat milk.. *shudders*

Guest102708b
10-23-2008, 09:03 AM
actually, i CANT get pregnant. And after i posted this, i found a website saying that it IS possible to induce lactation. It was a website about adoptive mothers who wanted to breastfeed their newly adopted babies. And it was saying that it can be done. there are some herbs out there to help but pumping CAN in fact induce it.

hopperboo
10-23-2008, 11:05 AM
- Get pregnant, have a baby, breastfeed it (or don't, if you prefer to give your milk to your Master, which would be a pity though, imho)
...do people really do this?

*Haven't heard of this.*

Guest102708b
10-23-2008, 11:09 AM
Actually, when i had my middle daughter, my late husband ( who died almost three years ago) LOVED my breast milk...of course at that point it WAS for my baby so I would yell at him when hed go after my breasts...LOL. ( i had my tubes tied after having my last child due to MAJOR complications and almost dying)

SubmissiveDoll
10-23-2008, 11:35 AM
actually, i CANT get pregnant. And after i posted this, i found a website saying that it IS possible to induce lactation. It was a website about adoptive mothers who wanted to breastfeed their newly adopted babies. And it was saying that it can be done. there are some herbs out there to help but pumping CAN in fact induce it.

Oh, I know it's possible. I was just pointing out the logistics on your reasons. I have no issues with you wanting to lactate. Anyone can (yes men too), without having a baby. Yes, pumping can help. I'd find a guide and follow that if you are going to do it.

Just keep in mind if you are wanting to do it for the lactose intolerance... it won't help. It will actually probably make his issues worse. So tell him to take a lactose pill or something first. You can buy them at any pharmacy, probably cheaper at wal-mart.

lucy
10-23-2008, 12:47 PM
there are some herbs out there to help but pumping CAN in fact induce it.
Oh, i really didn't know that. Then i whish you and your master much fun.

voxelectronica
10-25-2008, 04:14 PM
I love induced lactation! With the right person I think it would be wonderful. You don't need to get pregnant to do this. You do have to take some medications. Birth control pills, Domperidone to start the process. Also recommended is pumping the breasts 3 times a day for about an hour to stimulate the glands(good medical grade pump). I always thought this would be an excellent Dom/sub game to play.

Fenugreek seed and Blessed Thistle herb are good at increasing milk production.

TheseDays
10-27-2008, 10:29 AM
Might just need to look into this some more for a certain little kitteh of mine!

skp2bear
10-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Another way is to have secondary sjogren's syndrome. Depending on which glands are effected lactation can happen automatically. I am 64, never pregnant, yet I lactate at least anually and three times so far this year. Of course, without stimulation it does not last very long.

Ozme52
10-27-2008, 01:38 PM
...do people really do this?

*Haven't heard of this.*

Boo... people do everything. :rolleyes: