PDA

View Full Version : New Here

guest010609
10-22-2008, 09:13 PM
Hi, everybody!!! I found this site in a search for bdsm writing and discovered that BDSM Library is so much more than that! I love both reading and writing bdsm Literature and am excited at the possibility of doing some reviewing! Honestly, I'm a little nervous about posting in the forums because historically, when I post in forums; I accomplish little except for inadvertently pissing people off. So, please forgive me if I'm hesitant to participate in or start discussions because I'm really just trying to avoid the snarky in-fighting that I've encountered on other sites. However, hope springs eternal and I really look forward to finding out that this place is different! I anticipate getting to know you all and please feel free to check out my profile, email or IM me, if you'd like!

rosebud
10-22-2008, 10:27 PM
Hi :wave: Welcome to the Library! Enjoy!

Guest110308
10-22-2008, 11:00 PM
Welcome to this forums and the site. I do hope to get a chance to chat with you at some point in the chat room. It has been my experience that the forums and the chat room there aren't those sort of problems.
hugs

Ozme52
10-22-2008, 11:57 PM
:wel

Lots of good reading to be found here.

You'll find the tone of the conversations here to be mostly different than elsewhere... and when you're ready to venture out a bit, I hope you participate.

lucy
10-23-2008, 01:31 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

Aussiegirl1
10-23-2008, 02:03 AM
Hi and welcome. I am sure you will find the site both fun and informative.

guest010609
10-23-2008, 02:29 AM
Thank you all so much for the welcomes! Nice to meet you!

SubmissiveKitten
10-23-2008, 03:17 AM
in my few days here ive found the people on the site and the authors to be so lovely , and if your looking for some good stories to review ive read some that scored tens from me and id love to read your review of them to
-Wild child- by Jake
_Maid Elizabeth- by jake
-Spread em- by ( i cant remember heheh )
-Jennifers new family-

all of these i thought were really good and might get you started with your reviews as i found alot to say about them *smiles*

hope to talk to you soon and dont be shy to post everyones very nice!
*licks *
Kitten xxx

MrDom
10-23-2008, 03:56 AM
Hello and welcome

guest010609
10-23-2008, 04:03 AM
in my few days here ive found the people on the site and the authors to be so lovely , and if your looking for some good stories to review ive read some that scored tens from me and id love to read your review of them to
-Wild child- by Jake
_Maid Elizabeth- by jake
-Spread em- by ( i cant remember heheh )
-Jennifers new family-

all of these i thought were really good and might get you started with your reviews as i found alot to say about them *smiles*

hope to talk to you soon and dont be shy to post everyones very nice!
*licks *
Kitten xxx

Thank you! I too am already loving this site! I will try to check out those stories... I appreciate the suggestions very much. However, given my school commitments as a full time Lit student, I have learned the hard way that when it comes to extra-curricular writing projects, I promise nothing! LOL... there are days that a three sentence email to my step-mother is a burden! However, I do hope to look at those stories soon.

Tufty
10-23-2008, 04:13 AM
Hello and :wel to the Forums

guest010609
10-23-2008, 04:37 AM
Hello and :wel to the Forums
Thank you! And I love your panda!

lucy
10-23-2008, 04:44 AM
Thank you! I too am already loving this site! I will try to check out those stories... I appreciate the suggestions very much. However, given my school commitments as a full time Lit student, I have learned the hard way that when it comes to extra-curricular writing projects, I promise nothing! LOL... there are days that a three sentence email to my step-mother is a burden! However, I do hope to look at those stories soon.
I've just finished my literature/language study (well, there's the master's thesis to be written yet...but that's tomorrow, or the day after that) and since i need a job i thought i'll try to convince the head of the department to establish a professorship for erotic literature. If i succeed i'll send you a note. :D

Wyked Bytch
10-23-2008, 05:25 AM
Hello and welcome, you say you tend to piss people off,so do many,and some let that anger fester, others get over it,just like in any situation where people interact. Do not let the fear of pissing some one off prevent you from posting and speaking your mind, some will appalude it, some will appreciate it, some will get their feathers ruffled and others will just get outraged,let THEM deal with THEIR issues. BDSM communities are usually filled with very creative, intelligent,and opinioated people , my rule of thumb is listen to everyone, then form your own opinion.....~Wyked~

guest010609
10-23-2008, 05:47 AM
I've just finished my literature/language study (well, there's the master's thesis to be written yet...but that's tomorrow, or the day after that) and since i need a job i thought i'll try to convince the head of the department to establish a professorship for erotic literature. If i succeed i'll send you a note. :D

Oh, I can imagine how fantastic that would be!!! You certainly have my best wishes! I'm also envious as hell lol :icon176:

guest010609
10-23-2008, 05:54 AM
Hello and welcome, you say you tend to piss people off,so do many,and some let that anger fester, others get over it,just like in any situation where people interact. Do not let the fear of pissing some one off prevent you from posting and speaking your mind, some will appalude it, some will appreciate it, some will get their feathers ruffled and others will just get outraged,let THEM deal with THEIR issues. BDSM communities are usually filled with very creative, intelligent,and opinioated people , my rule of thumb is listen to everyone, then form your own opinion.....~Wyked~

Hi, Wyked! Thank you! Yes, you are right... it's just that after some experiences that left me terribly bloodied (metaphorically) at another site, which can remain nameless; I have become more tenative. It wouldn't have been a huge deal except for, in that particular instance, I was in HUGE need of emotional support from other slaves, because we were delving into very new and risky territory in our relationship, and I was attacked left and right for my vulnerability. However, I am trying to get over it... it was just catty, sub bs anyway. Thanks again!

blythe spirit
10-23-2008, 06:12 AM
:welcomebo Hope you found a home in which you feel comfortable.

denuseri
10-23-2008, 10:32 AM
wellcome to the site

we are so very happy to have you here, the forums are full of great information, as well as having a very nice personels section and chatroom

feel free to pm any of the staff or myself with conserns or questions, we are more than willing to lend a hand

hope to see more of you soon
have lots of fun exploring the site
hugs and kissess
denu

Diablo
10-23-2008, 02:54 PM
Welcome enjoy your stay.

rsjankowski
10-23-2008, 03:44 PM
welcome to the community, and as far as i've seen, even if a person has a different viewpoint, there hasn't been the insulting replies that i've seen on other sites , even the vanilla sites on regular day subjects have more arguements than here.

angelic.zest
10-23-2008, 09:22 PM
welcome!!

DiablosLittleOne
10-25-2008, 06:02 AM
Welcome to the Library! :)