PDA

View Full Version : How can I make Oral training easier?

Guest102708b
10-23-2008, 01:06 PM
So, my Master started my Oral training last night and even though I wasnt able to do what my training was for, he was impressed that i was able to do as much as I did. My issue is this...

Number one, i have a HORRIBLE gag reflex. I was able to get through it to a point but once i KNEW he was getting close to his orgasm, i started wretching and gagging badly and had to stop. I want SO badly to be able to please him in that way and even though he said he was extremely proud of me for what i DID do, i feel really let down with myself.

Short of me telling him to pretty much fuck my mouth, i dont know how else to get over this...Can you give some advice???? PLEASE?!

Guest102708b
10-23-2008, 01:10 PM
So, my Master started my Oral training last night and even though I wasnt able to do what my training was for, he was impressed that i was able to do as much as I did. My issue is this...

Number one, i have a HORRIBLE gag reflex. I was able to get through it to a point but once i KNEW he was getting close to his orgasm, i started wretching and gagging badly and had to stop. I want SO badly to be able to please him in that way and even though he said he was extremely proud of me for what i DID do, i feel really let down with myself.

Short of me telling him to pretty much fuck my mouth, i dont know how else to get over this...Can you give some advice???? PLEASE?!

Laila
10-23-2008, 01:29 PM
I have the same problem... It works just like that for me to.
And I LOVE giving head and having my mouth fucked. My Master likes to restrain my breathing my having his cock in my throat and sometimes I think he also likes it when he makes me throw up a little. It always worries me - it might hurt him or something, but I trust him and I kinda like it too.
I figure its just a question of keeping at it... maybe?

lol OK I just figured this is terrible advise... lets wait for some more experienced people.

lucy
10-23-2008, 01:41 PM
There was a very helpful post about deepthroating and especially training it not too long ago but i can't remember in which section it was and couldn't find it right now.
Found it: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13219&highlight=deepthroat

lucy
10-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Here is a very helpful post:
Edit: Hmm, seems like linking doesn't work. Anyway, it's in the A-Z of BDSM section.

WyldWyl
10-23-2008, 04:29 PM
Essentially, slow but steady progress is the key. So a little deeper each time, waiting until the reflex at one level has subsided until moving to the next.

Ozme52
10-23-2008, 05:27 PM
Also...
1) Lie on your back on a table, like a dining room or kitchen table.
2) Hang your head over the edge and open up.

This totally straightens your throat and he will (probably) slide right in without touching the nerves that invoke the gag reflex.

Eventually you'll learn how to position your head so that your throat straightens from between his knees, kneeling over him, lying beneath him... however he likes to take you. Occassionally he will bang against the nerve plexus as you make adjustments...

...and eventually the nerve plexus will allow harder and harder touches to occur without reflexing.

Alternately, I found it helpful to lie on my side on a bed, and have my girl on her knees on the floor. I make her lean over the bed and "reach" for my cock. This stretches her neck out, also straightening it... (Oddly enough, for us, this works better if she is to my left than to my right... probably due to slight variations in cock and throat angles.)

You can add variations by tying her down to the table... or locking her wrists behind her as she leans across the bed... Nice for both the dom and sub mindsets.

guest010609
10-24-2008, 06:36 PM

Hi! Ok, first, everyone is different in what positions work best. I do best with him standing and me sitting on the edge of the bed. Second, the more saliva the better! It will go smoother for you and be most pleasurable for him. If you have trouble conjuring enough saliva, try putting a flavored lube on him... something like strawberry... the flavor will get you practically drooling, which in this instance is a very good thing. Next, the key to going deep and avoiding gagging is to keep your tongue flat on the bottom of your mouth, and ALWAYS... for every second... breathe soley through your nose! It's vital to avoiding the gag reflex. Also, establish in your own head and for the record with him, exactly how deep in your mouth feels normal and comfortable, how much feels a bit unpleasant, but do-able, and exactly where the choke spot is. This way you can keep track of your progress. Every time try to go just a centimeter or so deeper; if you gag... back off a few seconds, regroup, breathe right and try again...and again...over a period of around 6 months, most girls who really want to accomplish deep throating can. I used to only be able to take 2-3 inches and I can now be throat fucked. Good luck!

~faerie~
10-25-2008, 12:17 PM
we just keep practicing. it is a slow process, but i can take more now than i did before. i would love to be able to take all of him. but until then i judt keep practicing. ( i am still afraid one of these times i'll throw up)

Alexia_30 {UT}
10-25-2008, 10:34 PM
You can practice with a dildo at home instead of waiting for hands on time with Him - a double length one, or something longer than 12 inches so you have a "stick" to hold onto the "lollipop" is good. :-) As MastersBitch96 said, use a lot of lube - it will help tons. As you practice, try and flatten your tongue, relax and suck on the dildo pushing it further back each time. Test where your gag reflex is and learn what it feels like - where your breathing gets cut off, etc. Just keep practicing keeping your tongue down, getting used to the feel of it in your mouth. When you feel comfy there, try and get it all the way down. Easiest if you either inhale or swallow it down - it's a very natural thing for your body to do - it's your mind you are training. If you are worried about gagging and/or thinking about choking the entire time - you will. Mind over matter. *grins* You can always take it out if you cough or can't breath - take a deep breath and try again. Again, lube really helps it slip past the back corner of your throat. It's usually easier if you take a deep breath, hold it and then swallow, keeping the dildo there until you have to breathe. Ease back to where you open your airway again, breathe and repeat.

By practicing on a dildo, you take the performance anxiety and stress out of the situation...plus, it's thrilling to practice something for your Master, knowing that you are working to please Him. At least, I think it is.

Hope that helps, and remember practice makes perfect. And I'm sure He won't mind offering Himself up to all the hours and hours of practice it takes for you to get it right. By the sounds of it, you are doing famously already. :-)

rsjankowski
10-25-2008, 10:42 PM
I have the same problem... It works just like that for me to.
And I LOVE giving head and having my mouth fucked. My Master likes to restrain my breathing my having his cock in my throat and sometimes I think he also likes it when he makes me throw up a little. It always worries me - it might hurt him or something, but I trust him and I kinda like it too.
I figure its just a question of keeping at it... maybe?

lol OK I just figured this is terrible advise... lets wait for some more experienced people.

at least you tried. and yes i agree from the teaching perspective, practice makes perfect and gets you used to what ever you do