PDA

View Full Version : be turthful

walkingdude225
10-23-2008, 07:59 PM
I am a sub with a werid feitish ( gts and vore ) of which i know that i will never truely ever fullfill these desires. Dont worry, these are not my only desires but only the weridest ones. I am asking all the dommes/doms here if you ever hered that your sub/slave was into these feitish. Would you see them as odd and strange or not and why?

jeanne
10-24-2008, 05:26 AM
I feel dumb - but what the heck...what is gts and vore?

SubmissiveDoll
10-24-2008, 05:45 AM
I have to admit I don't know what gts is. But, I do know what vore is. I'm not sure how to describe it really. It has to do with consuming another person, or animal. I'm SO not qualified to explain this. lol I'll end up getting clinical.

Would you maybe define them in this thread Walkingdude, it's hard to help ya out if we don't know what it means.

blythe spirit
10-24-2008, 08:50 AM
I feel dumb - but what the heck...what is gts and vore?

lol - join the club jeanne. i read this yesterday, but didn't want to admit that i had no idea what he was talking about. i figured someone would be brave enough eventually to come forward. *thinks* jeanne is pretty much my idol.

Oak
10-24-2008, 09:04 AM
Seems like there are lots of members in this club. I must admit (even though I hate too) that I haven't the sleighest idea about, what he's talking about.:confused:

walkingdude225
10-24-2008, 09:09 AM
ok, sorry about that... gts is a term i use for macrophilia (a feitish for female giants I.E. giantess I.E. Gts. Now, vore or Vorarephilia is the feitish for being swallowed alive by a gts (hence my marophilia)... Hope this help and sorry for the confusion

blythe spirit
10-24-2008, 11:28 AM
Wow, you really do learn something new everyday. Hope you find a woman with a mouth big enough to swallow all of you. *giggles*

xslavegirlx
10-24-2008, 12:41 PM
LMFO blythespirit!

walkingdude225
10-24-2008, 09:08 PM
Wow, you really do learn something new everyday. Hope you find a woman with a mouth big enough to swallow all of you. *giggles*

i hope so too some day lol, so would anyone have a problem is there sub/slave said they were into the samethings as me?

P.S. keep in mind this is not the only two things i am in two

angelic.zest
10-25-2008, 07:17 AM
oh wow..ive never heard of these two fetishes before but as bly said...we learn something new everyday...ahhh i cant say i know antyhing about it or know any thing about where a person would find someone like that! hope you find what your looking for!

zest~

walkingdude225
10-25-2008, 07:43 AM
oh wow..ive never heard of these two fetishes before but as bly said...we learn something new everyday...ahhh i cant say i know antyhing about it or know any thing about where a person would find someone like that! hope you find what your looking for!

zest~

thanks angelic for your support.... i know afew sites that I can fullfill these(which if anyone one wants to know where to go. Iam willing to give the adresses to them two fetishes :) i was just asking if people were ok with these two fetishes :)

blythe spirit
10-25-2008, 10:29 AM
Hey, dude, I think we're all pretty accepting of everyone else's kink, even if it's not for us, it's not for us to judge.

I'm assuming giantess is akin to amazon? Of course, if you're swallowed alive, it's a one-time thrill, no? lol.

delish
10-25-2008, 04:56 PM
Those are interesting! Admittedly I'm not a domme, but I have to offer my opinion anyway. That's just how I am.

I suppose it depends on how you approach the subject. If you're very open with your Dom/me and frequently have conversations as relative equals, I think you could bring it up without causing distress. I personally don't think it's an upsetting topic or a freakish fetish, but my opinion is not the opinion of everyone. :) Hope that helps.

walkingdude225
10-25-2008, 11:28 PM
Hey, dude, I think we're all pretty accepting of everyone else's kink, even if it's not for us, it's not for us to judge.

I'm assuming giantess is akin to amazon? Of course, if you're swallowed alive, it's a one-time thrill, no? lol.

blythespirit, thanks its nice to find open and ok with it

An amazon can be a giantess whch to most is like 7 to 12 ft tall i myself like 50 to 60 ft giantess.... (stories and altered pics), one time thrill or the climax in being her slave and plaything lol

Oak
10-26-2008, 07:01 AM
We all are suffering from one or more ism's. as we probably wouldn't be here if we wasn't. So why not a 50 ft woman kink.
You really must love the classical horror movies from the 50 and 60th- Attack of the 50 ft woman etc.
Even though I have to admit that I don't think that you'll find any here. :-)

TwistedTails
10-26-2008, 01:48 PM
No, not odd or strange, just difficult to plan a scene that meets their needs and mine.

Could possibly work up something with sensory deprivation and audio cues as a giant.. I'm thinking electric winch, elastic bands, hefty bags and lots of Wesson for the swallowing. But what's in it for me unless I get to leave them in the bag for a bit? How long can you hold your breath? <weg>:rolleyes:

blythe spirit
10-26-2008, 03:12 PM
one time thrill or the climax in being her slave and plaything lol

lol. I understood the word, "swallow" to be literal. Duh!

walkingdude225
10-26-2008, 08:33 PM
lol. I understood the word, "swallow" to be literal. Duh!
dont worry it is literal..... i just play it out in m mind that she swallows me after me being her slave so a while and me being swallowe is my ultament submitoin to her.. and dont worry i know i want find any stuff on here with gts or vore :) their just ideas for scene I like....
P.S. oak yes i loe those old movies a domme dressed as nancy from the 1957 flim would rock for me