PDA

View Full Version : BDSM Make-up????

Guest102708b
10-24-2008, 03:50 PM
Ok, i dont know where else to post this but here goes....

By trade, i am a cosmetologist. I placed an ad on criagslist about getting clients for my trade...and so far Ive gotten quite a few appts from it...today I received a phone call from a gentleman that tells me he wants me to to do (and i quote) "head to toe fetish makeup for a fetish ball in february in Providence"...I asked him if this was a BDSM type ball. He said yes. I said, no problem...

Now, while i am MORE then able to do any kind of gothic type facial make up, i was a little bit confused as to what he meant by "head to toe....ya know???" ( thats exactly what he said)...

anyone have ANY clues as to what he meant?!

Utburd
10-24-2008, 05:54 PM
WoW theres an idea and a project!

could be anything...

he may want to be a demon, or some other supernatural entity.

he may want to be a cat or a dog,

he may want all over leather/rubber effect, (that would be something a naked, yet body painted rubber clad sub [such a juxtaposition])

but by head to toe....I assume he means a full body job, he wants to be effectively body painted.

but since he hasnt specified what exactly I assume hes leaving this up to you...

You may need to narrow this down a touch with him...

I think I would ask him:

If the ball has a theme,

if hes a sub or Dom, (this tends to effect the portrayal people go for)

if he has any accessories he wants/or would like to incorporate

and I would definitely enquire if he plans to wear any sort of underwear... If you are uncomfortable with this level of nudity you may wish to provide some sort of waist and below cover... (a loincloth or close fitting shorts of a suitable colour)

and how hes planning to get to the ball, because if hes wearing a cloak/coat or sitting in a car it could disrupt the effect.

you may find with a bit of prying he has some ideas (some maybe quite firm) about how he would like to appear.

(sorry I used to do some theatrical costuming and fancy dress costuming too, but never anything on this scale... but these sort of projects always fire my interest, if I can help at all feel free to PM me, and if not Id love to hear what you came up and how it went.

All the best,

U.

Guest102708b
10-24-2008, 09:59 PM
Ok, well, he basically told me hes leaving it TOTALLY up to me. He also said he likes dressing in womens clothing and that he was going to get a wig that was going to have to be trimmed. So, i dont know if that tells you anything or not. BUt, he said hes definately going to save my number and call me when times gets closer...he also sounded kinda FRUITY...you know that voice that ultimately SCREAMS at you "GAY"....Im thinking hes MORE then likely a sub but we'll find out.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Utburd
10-25-2008, 06:12 AM
Hmm its a very open brief... I guess finding out what the wig is, and how its going to be trimmed, as per style and colour, may be helpful, or a least suggest something... I guess its safe to say that something feminine wont upset him... guess we just need more information...

Although I figure its safe to go for something flirtatious/fun... eg a cat, they tend to be quite feminine and they leave a lot of play space. Younger guys who are either good looking or think a lot of themselves tend to like that sort of costume, its easy on the prosthetics too, because theres a lot of nice cat 1/2 masks, and with halloween being fairly soon it could be good to keep an eye open you can always customise one if need be to match the makeup you have in mind. not sure if this is helping at all...

Guest102708b
10-25-2008, 01:17 PM
well, the PROBLEM is is that I dont have the kind of money to buy the kind of make up i think he would need and by the time i GET money, Halloween will be over....

fellintobed
10-25-2008, 03:24 PM
If he is wearing women's clothing and a wig...

- Do exaggerated makeup on his face - not clownlike, but bold colors.
- Bodypainting - paint long gloves on his arms and fishnet tights on his legs. For the gloves you might want to do the kind that end at the wrist and have a little flap over the back of the hand, to avoid him having to have body paint on his palms.