PDA

View Full Version : bdsm nose ring

new master
07-13-2004, 07:05 AM
my wife/sub recently got her nose pierced against my wishes but as it is her body and the damage is already done i told her that i will find a nose ring of the bdsm symble and that when i do she will only wear that post. now heres my problem i looked on the only site i know of with bdsm jewlery and only found an earing that would be way too large for a nose ring i am looking for a post with the symble something small enough to be unobtrusive but large enough that anyone who knows the symble will easily see her as a member of the lifestyle. i know many of you ask why allow her to wear it at all but as i said it is her body (her heart mind and soul belong to me the body is just a vessel) and the damage is done plus now it would be just another"brand" like her collar or slave wrist band

Barton
07-13-2004, 02:58 PM
Sounds like she needs to be taught a lesson :p . Did you expressly forbid her to get her nose pierced or was this a grey area?

Barton

allalone46
07-13-2004, 03:26 PM
my wife/sub recently got her nose pierced against my wishes but as it is her body and the damage is already done i told her that i will find a nose ring of the bdsm symble and that when i do she will only wear that post. now heres my problem i looked on the only site i know of with bdsm jewlery and only found an earing that would be way too large for a nose ring i am looking for a post with the symble something small enough to be unobtrusive but large enough that anyone who knows the symble will easily see her as a member of the lifestyle. i know many of you ask why allow her to wear it at all but as i said it is her body (her heart ming and soul belong to me the body is just a vessel) and the damage is done plus now it would be just another"brand" like her collar or slave wrist band Ok like I said above. Is she you wife or you slave? Adn yes I know that ones wife can be there slave, but is she you slave? A slave gives herself to her Master and is the property of the Master. A wife is a equile partner, and belongs to her self. So I ask is she a wife that plays as a slave ot a slave that is also a wife?

woodsman'sgame
07-13-2004, 03:29 PM
If the piercing is recent, it can heal and close up completely. It is not permanent necessarily, especially if the opening is small. Just some information. I don't mean to cause problems with it, but it's a fact.

new master
07-14-2004, 05:58 AM
Sounds like she needs to be taught a lesson :p . Did you expressly forbid her to get her nose pierced or was this a grey area?

Barton
grey area unfortunatly was only discused b4 we started the life style she knew i would dissapprove though

new master
07-14-2004, 06:01 AM
A slave gives herself to her Master and is the property of the Master. A wife is a equile partner, and belongs to her self. So I ask is she a wife that plays as a slave ot a slave that is also a wife?
as i stated in my first post it is her body i OWN her mind heart and soul she is my wife AND my slave both equaly

slavelucy
07-14-2004, 06:23 AM
as i stated in my first post it is her body i OWN her mind heart and soul she is my wife AND my slave both equaly

i wonder if what Barton and allalone are getting at though is that submitting with the mind usually means showing willing with the body..otherwise, if you took it to the nth degree, a sub wouldn't technically have to do anything with her body that the dom asked her to, but could keep saying 'oh, but i'm submitting mentally, really'. i am obviously not saying this is the case for you, but you see what i mean? The body, or rather, things that happen to the body are a physical manifestation of submission, they are not, in themselves, the submission, and furthermore, whereas different subs can withstand different amounts of pain/humiliation, getting one's nose pierced when you know someone doesn't really approve, just seems so blatantly cheeky! It can be hard to take pain for a dom..it can be hard to get piercings if you don't want them..it isn't hard NOT to get piercings!!

Anyway, all that's academic now, you have decided you don't mind her having it and want to do something meaningful with it. i don't know of any BDSM symbols that would be suitable for a nose piercing, all i could suggest would be to have her wear the exact opposite of the sort of thing she would have in mind. :[

HTH :)

sl

new master
07-14-2004, 07:16 AM
i do agree with what everybody is saying in essence. i was very displeased and she was punished for the action but as i said the nose ring thing was not discussed since we began the lifestyle (therefore a grey area) and as i see it it is her body as it is just a vessel for her heart mind and soul wich are my property. as an analogy if you oreder somthing and it is shipped to you do you own the plane/truck delivering the merchandise simply because it houses you property? no and for that reason, while i am displeased with her action now that the damage is done i cannot do more than punish her for displeasing me and make the best of it. as for the item i am searching for the symble is the triple ying-yang thing on a post as i said earlier i found a stud at bdsmsymble jewlery but the symble is way too large for a tastful nose ring

Mobius
07-14-2004, 12:16 PM
I love Nose rings I hardly see any pictures of them other than the goth chicks. Is the piercing in the septom or just a nostril.

Will a piercing in the septom heal if the ring is removed or is it perminant.

? :)

albear
07-15-2004, 04:56 AM
Holy moly, I hope septum piercings heal over or I'm going to be walking around with the wind whistling through my nose. Probably something I should've looked into first. Isn't hindsight wonderful? :rolleyes:

new master
07-15-2004, 05:27 AM
I love Nose rings I hardly see any pictures of them other than the goth chicks. Is the piercing in the septom or just a nostril.

Will a piercing in the septom heal if the ring is removed or is it perminant.

? :)
it is a stud

MrJerseyGuy
07-17-2004, 12:26 PM
I remember seeing a thread that discussed symbols that indicated an interest in bdsm. But I don't remember the name and I'm too lazy to look for it. My g/f has been talking about a small tattoo. (She already has a tiny one near her snatch). I was thinking about such a symbol for her new tattoo.

I'll bet TG knows where that thread is!

slavelucy
07-17-2004, 06:06 PM
I'll bet TG knows where that thread is!

lucy knows where that thread is! :D

This thread does discuss symbols linked to BDSM:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=944

However, IMO, the most relevant/useful part of it (and it is only my opinion) is the following link that redEva provided:

http://members.aol.com/quagmyr/is.htm

It discusses the symbols linked to Ds and has some items for sale, i couldn't see any nose studs, but it's certainly a good starting place.

sl

new master
07-19-2004, 06:04 AM
However, IMO, the most relevant/useful part of it (and it is only my opinion) is the following link that redEva provided:

http://members.aol.com/quagmyr/is.htm

It discusses the symbols linked to Ds and has some items for sale, i couldn't see any nose studs, but it's certainly a good starting place.

slyeah that is were i looked it has as stud earing but as i said way too large for my intent

slavelucy
07-19-2004, 06:46 AM
yeah that is were i looked it has as stud earing but as i said way too large for my intent

Yeah, i have some experience of nose piercings and i agree, they would be too large, which is why i said they didn't have nose studs on there.

When i said it was a good starting point, i really meant or rather wondered if you could email them and ask them to fashion something, or take one of the designs and get it made into a nose stud. (a jeweller).

sl

new master
07-20-2004, 07:17 PM
Yeah, i have some experience of nose piercings and i agree, they would be too large, which is why i said they didn't have nose studs on there.

When i said it was a good starting point, i really meant or rather wondered if you could email them and ask them to fashion something, or take one of the designs and get it made into a nose stud. (a jeweller).

slthats a great idea i kinda feel stupid now for not thinking os it myself! thanks slave lucy

slavelucy
07-21-2004, 05:54 AM
thats a great idea i kinda feel stupid now for not thinking os it myself! thanks slave lucy

*smiles shyly*

You're welcome new master.

:)