PDA

View Full Version : Anal play and colon health

fellintobed
10-25-2008, 08:15 AM
Over the past week my dildo and ass have gotten very well acquainted. My bowel movements have become much more 'normal' and regular in this time - I've gone from pooping sometimes only once every few days and having trouble with it, to pooping 1-3x a day and comfortably so.

Is there a connection here, or is it just coincidence? I know this is a weird question but I wouldn't bring it up anywhere else.

satisfied
10-25-2008, 09:08 AM
fellintobed,
I don't know why this is, but it can't be a coincidence because i have noticed the same thing with anal play. Maybe someone else will be able to shed some light on the why of it...

dillinja
10-25-2008, 09:29 AM
hehe i have a new arguement for why anal is good... dont know how im going to bring it up in the bedroom but ill figure that one out. *sorry had to throw that one in there*

fantasien
10-31-2008, 09:53 PM
what kind of diets do you have? You could say that I have a balanced carbs, fiber, and protien diet. Through whole grains and wheat, peanuts( peanut Butter) and most things like the occasional Chocolate and i try fora glass of juice once aday. Calcium also is included in my diet from atleast two cups of milk a day.

How does your diet play out in this? Cause i am getting quite a lof of anal play too?

grrrlfriday
11-04-2008, 01:34 PM
New member here, hello!

Well if you are using a dildo/butt plug/penis...etc it stimulates your rectal muscles and central nervous system to initiate a bowel movement. If it has regulated you, great! A lot of anal lovers have the dreaded "day afters" and spend most of the day in the restroom. Rectal stimulation runs directly to your brain and can also decrease your blood pressure and slow your heart rate!

Yea! anal sex.... ;)

fantasien
11-07-2008, 01:39 PM
YAaaaaaY anal sex! wo ho!:D

BryansGrrrl
03-05-2009, 12:35 PM
I was wondering if anyone has the opposite problem?

The few times that Mia'Cova and I have engaged in any type of anal play, I have been constipated for days afterwards. And that is only with digital and toy penetration.

Could it simply be my diet? Or is this a more common problem?

I would like to make myself fully available to Him, but if this continues, that area may become off-limits. LOL

kaerose13
03-05-2009, 02:19 PM
well, the first time i did anything anal a few years ago i absolutely hated it and the days after were filled with horrid constipation and i haven't let anything get near my anus since. . .but i recently gave in and it actually wasn't bad this time, and the days following i have been very regular. so i don't really know if there's much of a correlation. maybe its just that pleasant anal play can help you to relax the muscles and just make it easier?

Ozme52
03-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Time for an experiment!!

TwistedTails
03-06-2009, 01:29 AM
Of course in any experiment good documentation is a must... LOL