PDA

View Full Version : Orientation

voxelectronica
10-25-2008, 04:52 PM
I was wondering in general what the feelings of subs are on things like sexual orientation being assigned by your Master.

What about gender?

guest010609
10-25-2008, 05:08 PM
I was wondering in general what the feelings of subs are on things like sexual orientation being assigned by your Master.

What about gender?

Well, that's an interesting question. Without a doubt, I could easily become whatever gender/sexual orientation my Master wanted. However, I've never had any reason for even thinking about it in the gender area. He is straight, period. With regard to sexual orientation though, first over a period of years he made me bisexual. However, about 7 months ago he decided not to allow me to play with females again for "a long time", whatever that may mean. He doesn't want me to NOT be bi; he just wants me to suffer from missing it. Also, it was something that was doing me some mental harm, so that is another reason to keep me from it. How do I feel about that? I miss girls, honestly, sometimes more than others. Also, since my Master is non-monogomous (not poly tho) and he isn't allowing me to play with girls (he never allowed me to play with other men), I sometimes feel a little jealous. But just a little. The humiliation fun of him fucking other women that I can't makes up for it. ;)

fellintobed
10-25-2008, 09:57 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by 'feelings'... As a somewhat gender-neutral person, I have been told that a future task could include dressing very 'girly' (makeup, high heels, skirt, etc). It's weird to think about, because it would be a costume on multiple levels - a costume for erotic purposes, AND a costume for my Self. For that reason it would be a submissive gesture, and one that I would get something of a thrill out of for the same reason (I think) that people like wearing Halloween costumes, that chance to be something you aren't, with no repercussions.

Hope that makes sense, I'm not sure I'm explaining myself well.