PDA

View Full Version : About fantasy rape

kristin
07-17-2004, 12:13 AM
Greetings everyone~

Play-rape (and/or Gangbang) has always been one of my favorite fantasies. I guess it's the idea of forced-sex combined with i'm being put in a situation where i have no control that really turn me on.

I've actually tried it a few times before, with some of my regular partners. While the experiences were'nt bad, I did feel it somehow lacks a bit. For me, the main problem is that I, being the victim, know that the rape isn't real. What I mean is that since I know it's just a "play-rape," I don't feel like I'm actually being forced to have sex. This essentially just takes away most of the terror, uncertainty, scary thuoghts that one might have in a real rape scenario.

Besides, in most play-scenes the victims usually know who the rapist is. Acting out a rape-scene with someone I know personally, that just doesn't create a very real scenerio for me. If I'm being forced into doing something against my will by stranger(s), it might be closer to what I'm looking for.

But then the problem is how to make this work? Surely I could find someone online who's willling to coordinate a rape-scenario for me, but at the same time I'm very aware of the danger it might pose. Acting out such fantasies with people I'm not familiar with, while it's indeed tempting, it's a bit too risky for me.

I hope that you get what I'm trying to say... English isn't my native language, so please forgive me if I didn't make myself perfectly clear. Anyway, I'm interested to know what you people think regarding this. Any input would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

BDSM_Tourguide
07-17-2004, 01:03 AM
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94

Try looking there. Maybe there's something like that in your area.

MrJerseyGuy
07-17-2004, 12:15 PM
I get what you're syaing...

Just be careful what you wish for kiddo!