PDA

View Full Version : KY Yours + Mine Lube?

Phantome
10-27-2008, 09:18 PM
Hi all! Has anyone tried that lube duo that KY came out with? It's supposed to be two different lubes that create "an amazing" sensation when combined. I'm just curious if it lives up to its claim. On a similar thread, can anyone reccomend a particularly stimulating lube? We always like trying new things, and are curious about how some of the specialty lubes stack up.
-Phan

love2serve
10-28-2008, 01:29 AM
Try the one by Durex called Play Tingle, its good, cover a plug in it and its a great feeling. And the tingly sensation lasts for ages - or try good old fashioned very minty toothpaste! someone who shall remain nameless told me about it yesterday and my god it works and lasts ages - pussy lips and clit - its a great feeling

satisfied
10-28-2008, 04:35 AM
Ky Tingling does more than tingle, you'll like it if you're into a very warm sensation. It was too warm for me. lol. also if you can find it time-in-a-bottle (the minty flavor) is very nice. It is a desensitizing lotion for men (and it works), but the minty sensation does this very interesting thing for women. You know how when you're chewing minty gum and you take a breath, your whole mouth feels cool, yeah, well that's what the minty time-in-a-bottle does to a woman's cunt. *smiles* It's nice. I always get mine at sex toy parties.

shayna{L_D}
10-28-2008, 04:39 AM
ive tried this stuff before and to be honest, it didnt nothing at all for me. Just got hot which to me is pretty annoying. But different strokes for different folks.

lozzy
10-31-2008, 03:31 PM
Durex came out with a new range, at least here in the UK, a few weeks ago. It's part of the play range, and theres a clit massager, a massage/lube mousse, and my favourite, lube ice cubes.

You pop one (or three!!!) in the freezer, it takes two hours to freeze, and then you have a gorgeously cold icecube to do whatever you wish with, which when it melts make an amazing, non sticky lube. - I'm in love with the things!!!

voxelectronica
11-02-2008, 07:44 PM
I almost didn't get the ky your and mine because i normally hate stuff that makes you tingle minty and burn all hot.... well i don't like it for vanilla sex. The yours and mine was pretty awesome though. I was amazed how willing i was to actually have vanilla sex with it.

annie
11-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Try the one by Durex called Play Tingle, its good, cover a plug in it and its a great feeling. And the tingly sensation lasts for ages - or try good old fashioned very minty toothpaste! someone who shall remain nameless told me about it yesterday and my god it works and lasts ages - pussy lips and clit - its a great feeling

Something i was warned about with the toothpaste.... be very careful not to use the type that contains baking soda. It can actually burn (sort of) off a layer of skin if used to long, etc.