PDA

View Full Version : Sad and Emotional

SimonsKat
10-30-2008, 10:30 AM
okay this is my first post in this group. i have been having a lot of emotional problems with Master's and my distances and situations. Master is in Italy and i am in US. i am having my most difficulty with the fact of the reality is that we may never meet and this almost cripples me at times. Sometimes i get so depressed i don't want to live a "normal" day. i have had to call my mom and have her take my children for the weekend or evening so i can either cry or pretend (i know as soon as Master reads this i will probably be punished, and rightfully so) everything was perfect for Master and do tasks he requested of me. i have sometimes put on a smile type of face so Master doesn't see my pain while we are on cam with each other.

Last night i guess my bottle was over flowing, because i cried very hard on cam and pretty much spilled my fears to him. i have always been able to talk to Master about my feelings however i have never cried to him about them or told him that i really loved him enough to leave US to move me and my children to Italy and solidly as i did last night.

how does everyone else handle the distance? are you and your Dom/Domme Master/Mistress or sub/slave going to be Real Life one day? How do you help the other deal with their emotions?

MissConfused
11-05-2008, 06:26 PM
I would love to play the part of your mistress.
But this is a role playing forum and not a discussion forum
If you wish to role play let me know, I will be happy to dominate you

Miss Confused