PDA

View Full Version : Words.

thegirlwonder
10-30-2008, 10:22 PM
i've been thinking lately about the sheer power of words, especially spoken words, so this is just me wondering...

- what's your favorite thing to hear your Dom/me//sub say to you? Why do you love it so much?
- what's your favorite thing to say to them?

It can be a command, praise, dirty talk... anything.

Veralynne
10-30-2008, 10:48 PM
Mmmm. I like this post because I am a big fan of words. I would say there are 2 big favorite categories:

1) Words of humiliation- I love to hear what a "stupid cunt" I am, or a "garbage pail", basically name the degrading phrase, and I love it.

2) Words of praise- I also adore to hear Master tell me I am a "good girl" or a "good pet" or that I have pleased Him. Words like these tend to always bring a large grin to my face.

Favorite thing to say to Him?

Probably saying the same type of humiliating things about myself back to Him to please Him.

lucy
10-31-2008, 01:45 AM
- what's your favorite thing to hear your Dom/me//sub say to you? Why do you love it so much?
"I love you". There really can't be anything better, imho.

- what's your favorite thing to say to them?
"Get your feet off the living room-table. Now!" always is a favourite when i'm in need of a good spanking. :D

Seriously, i just can quote myself: "I love you".

blythe spirit
10-31-2008, 01:37 PM
Do it! NOW! The seriousness in the tone and the slightly elevated sound level, just made me twitch.

Can't think of anything I enjoyed saying to him, but I know he liked it when I called him Daddy.

cadence
10-31-2008, 04:00 PM
I like it when he calls me a whore.

I love it when he suggests something for me to do, and I tell him that I would like it.
And he corrects me by saying that it wasn't a question and what I want isn't important.

shyone2
10-31-2008, 06:00 PM
I like it when he calls me a whore.

I love it when he suggests something for me to do, and I tell him that I would like it.
And he corrects me by saying that it wasn't a question and what I want isn't important.

I agree with the first and second sentence.
The last one, not so much.

But i'm sure that all will agree that your Avatar is just perfect!
Anyone trying to top it wouldn't stand a a ghost of a chance.

shyone

Arria
10-31-2008, 07:07 PM
"And he corrects me by saying that it wasn't a question and what I want isn't important. "

I totally go with this :-)

As for me saying things to him... well... saying "please not", and have him do it anyway, is what excites me the most...

SubmissiveDoll
10-31-2008, 07:22 PM
Wow, so many things come to mind. "Mine" is by far my favorite. "I love you", is always a good one. There is one thing He says to me that always makes me quiver, He says in French. It's impossible for me to keep my lips off of Him when He utters it.

As for my favorites to say to Him... I'd have to say it's a tie between "Yes, Love" and "I love you".

Pearlgem
10-31-2008, 07:39 PM
I love hearing my Master call me by my real name. He does it rarely - I am usually 'young lady' or 'girl' but I love hearing the sound of my name from his mouth. I find it so thrilling that he is saying it. To me, it signals his genuine connection and approval of me, there is nothing he wishes to correct in me and he is happy, content and pleased to be in my company.
It makes me feel sexy, womanly, lovely, his.

SubmissiveDoll
10-31-2008, 08:10 PM
This is interesting to me, because I'm the exact opposite. When he uses my name, he is either stressed, or annoyed with me. He never says my first name. When I hear my name from his lips I almost wince.

I love hearing my Master call me by my real name. He does it rarely - I am usually 'young lady' or 'girl' but I love hearing the sound of my name from his mouth. I find it so thrilling that he is saying it. To me, it signals his genuine connection and approval of me, there is nothing he wishes to correct in me and he is happy, content and pleased to be in my company.
It makes me feel sexy, womanly, lovely, his.

hissexypet
10-31-2008, 09:06 PM
Hum well it has to be either "good girl" or "sexy pet".

"Mine" does it too.

I just melt.

thegirlwonder
11-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Do it! NOW! The seriousness in the tone and the slightly elevated sound level, just made me twitch.

that's one of my triggers too <3

rosebud
11-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Hmmmmm....favorite for me is not even a word or words but, such a certain look...that says so much!!
However, the word "Now" works for me also.

PropertyOfMasterJoey
11-01-2008, 10:44 PM
i love it when He says He's proud of me or "good girl" it makes me melt. my favorite thing to say to Him is He has a special command word and any time He says it i have to say something degrading about myself. God it's such a turn-on. Then i also love saying yes Master. It's simple but...i dunno just reminds me that wow all this is real lol

SUBtly_shy
11-01-2008, 10:57 PM
*grin*
he calls me his Treasure ... that makes me melt. regardless of how I feel at the moment, he says that and I'm butter... or Good girl when I've done something he is proud of me for.

what I like to say to him? I adore you or yes love for us when I say love its the same as calling him master

tydnchaynz{NSXX}
11-02-2008, 05:58 AM
Well this is an easy one.....favorite would be "Well done little one" although "good girl" and "Mine" DEFINATELY rank right up there!! There's nothing better than a fist wrapped tightly in your hair with just enough tension to bow your back and warm breath washing over your exposed ear as "Mine" is said in that growly, sexy, extremely possessive voice *shivers* Damn!! gonna send myself to the shower in a minute!!!

As for my favorite thing to say to a Dom.....i'm thinking it would be "As You wish Sir". It reminds me of exactly what's important and it's not *my* wishes on the matter.

thegirlwonder
11-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Well this is an easy one.....favorite would be "Well done little one" although "good girl" and "Mine" DEFINATELY rank right up there!! There's nothing better than a fist wrapped tightly in your hair with just enough tension to bow your back and warm breath washing over your exposed ear as "Mine" is said in that growly, sexy, extremely possessive voice *shivers* Damn!! gonna send myself to the shower in a minute!!!

lol, HOT! <3!

shayna{L_D}
11-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Im going with pearlgem on this one, i love to hear him/her call me by real name in the bedroom (or where ever we are playing) it makes me feel i am either doing a good job or that im really in trouble ;)

i like hearing praise, like good girl, or something along those lines. 'you can beg better then that' is up there with on the top of my list also. 'strip' is good also. I love hearing dirty talk in bed, whore, cunt slut. I like hearing how slutty i am and other things along those lines

things that i like to say to him/her, i am also going with rosebud i think mine is more of a look, a look of 'i adore you', or 'thank you Sir', or just a look of content and lust in my eyes. *nods*

Dom Teacher
11-02-2008, 09:46 PM
to Me: I kneel because i want to.

to her: Well done.